True love

By LvSaI429

To love without condition, to talk without intention, to give without reason, to care without expectation; th... More

Cast
1.Stove mela kadaye😂
2.yaaru yaaru ivano💪
3.Raghavan instinct🤐
4.Rathathin rathame❤
5.Mulusa unakena na vazhuren 💜
6.His lucky charm💞
7.All rounder✊
8. Fear of losing her🥺
9.Her Saviour🥰
10.She is mine💥
11.Kulukulu☃️
12.otha sollaala en usireduthu vachikita😘
13.First call💜
14.Sleepless night⏰
15. Trust💗
16. Three idiots💙
17. Thendral vanthu theendum pothu🙈
18. Outing💃🕺
19. Correct angle 📸
20. Miss you🥺💜
21. Glimpse
21. Kadavul setting💜☃️
22. New tournament🏃‍♂️
23. Lipstick 🤣🤣
24. Innocent faces🥺
25. Jake or Cake😂
26. Queen she is🔥
27. Outing 2💃🕺
28. Divya👀
29. Which Rahul and Siva🤔?
30. Fear of losing him🥺💜
31. Is 5 minutes enough?🤔
Can I do?
32. Nycil⛄
33. Accident or planned incident 🤔😤
34. Going to Hyderabad🤔😝?
35. Meeting future in laws😍🥰
36. Missing each other 🥺💜

37. Time for training 🔥

986 135 53
By LvSaI429

Target votes reach agala 🥲 irunthalum paravala 😅. Pudicha vote pannunga pa😌💜. Ana target potruken 😅 hope it will reach.

I have a surprise for you. Evening solren😍

Let's get into the story,

Hyderabad,

Chennai flight landed on Hyderabad's Airport. Aarav saw his coach's friend was waiting for him with his name board. Aarav waved at him and he reciprocated it. The new coach introduced him as Lakshman. Aarav and Lakshman got into the car. They directly drove towards the training area.

Lakshman: Aarav the apartment you are going to stay is opposite to the training centre.

Aarav nodded at him. They soon reached the training centre. They both went inside saw the ambience. Aarav felt positive vibes.

Lakshman: Aarav today you can take rest as you might be tired. So be ready on 4.00 am at tomorrow. We start the practice. Eventhough Ram told about you but I want to see your performance so in the weekend you have to compete with my top trained boxers. Be punctual.

Aarav : Sure sir.

Lakshman: Now my assistant will guide you to your room. Take care and have a good day.

Aarav : You too have a good day sir.

Lakshman smiled at him. Soon his assistant guided him to the apartment. Aarav thanked his assistant after he reached his room and closed the door behind him. He kept his luggage on the couch and went to fresh up. After fresh up he directly landed on the bed and called his parents and friends to inform them. After their talks he thought to call Sana but stopped halfway as he remembered that she might be doing her exam. Soon he slept with Sana's thoughts.

Here, Sana after finishing her exams decided to call Aarav. She called him but the call went unanswered. Then he called Rahul and asked about Aarav. He told her that he might be sleeping. So Sana didn't want to disturb his sleep and she didn't call him again.

In evening Aarav saw Sana's missed call and called her immediately. Sana's mood lightened when she saw Aarav calling her. She answered the call.

Sana : Aaravey En phone edukala? Saptingala? Thonguningala? Ipa enna panringa? Epo practice start aguthu.....

Aarav : Maa Maa maa pothum. Kutty pattas mathiri vedikira. Moochu vidu.

Sana : Aaravey

Aarav mimicked her and she whined.

Aarav : Thoongiten athan phone edukala. Nalla sapten. Ipo free than. Tomorrow practice start aguthu.

Ipo ok va maharani

Sana : Ah ok ok.

Aarav laughed and they continued to talk for 2 hours. Soon Sana told him to wind up the call as he want to wake up early morning.

Next day dawned, Aarav's alarm rang and Aarav woke up at 3.45 as he want to be present at 4.00 in the training centre. Soon, his practice started. Eventhough the practice sessions were grueling, his determination to achieve his dream made him to complete all his practice session perfectly. Days rolled and it's time for Aarav to perform infront of Lakshman.

Aarav entered the ring and saw his opponents. Yes he want to compete against 4 boxers one after the other. From their appearance itself he can say that how much they might be trained. Two were seems to be senior to him.

In first round he was allowed to compete with the 1st person. Not bad, both were giving tough time to each other. Soon, a strong punch and a clever move from Aarav made opponent to stumble. Aarav took this as lead and won the 1st opponent. Eventhough Lakshman was little impressed, he didn't want to come to conclusions until his final performance.

Followed by this Aarav won the 2nd round. They gave a break before the 3rd round. After the break, 3rd round started. Aarav can't able to won this round as the opponent was very senior to him. But what made him to shock was Lakshman announced that in 4th round Aarav would compete against 3rd and 4th opponent simultaneously. Both were very senior to him. Aarav closed his eyes and remembered Ram's words as he already told him if he couldn't hit the opponent then stop hitting and start defending their punches against him and at one point they might distract and use that as a opportunity. Aarav opened his eyes with the determination.

In 4th round the opponents gave very tough time to Aarav. Soon two strong punches were landed on Aarav and he stumbled and fell. Aarav didn't gave the opponent to take the lead and he got up with some difficulty and started to defend them. At one point when the opponents distracted due to his defending, Aarav punched one and hook his leg with the other and made him to fell. Soon, he took the lead and won them. Aarav have a little injury on his jaw region. Lakshman was very impressed and hugged Aarav. Lakshman himself treated Aarav's injury. Aarav felt happy as Lakshman was not that much expressive person and his hug made Aarav more confident.

Lakshman: Aarav I am proud of you. When you lose in 3rd round I guessed you might be more determined to won the last round as I saw your boxing videos that Ram send me. So, what I asked you to compete against two of my top trainers simultaneously. You prove me. But this practice will just help you to sustain 4 rounds against Tandeep.

Aarav frowned.

Lakshman: Yes defeating him is the toughest thing as still now none have crossed more than 2 rounds. Past 5 years he won the championship trophy and none had won against him. But seeing your performance I have a confidence that you can break the record. So, boost your confidence and practice. I will be with you. But please see his boxing videos and practice to defend also because if a single careless defending of yours might cost your life as Tandeep is capable of doing this.

After hearing this Aarav's determination to won the tournament increased twice.

Aarav : Yes sir, I will definitely practice to defend. I will try my level best.

Eventhough Aarav didn't speak much, Lakshman guessed him that he is a man of actions. Lakshman patted his shoulders. Aarav went to his apartment.

The performance of Aarav was released in social media as the boxing took place in public stadium. Some youngsters took this as a video and released in SM. This video got viral and many were started to praise him. Many started to support Aarav. Some where started to tell Tandeep's record might be broken this year. Due to this video Aarav got a huge fan following from both girls and boys. All of them were trying to reach Aarav through SM but they couldn't reach him as his account was private. Aarav being Aarav he told that he would make his account public if he won the tournament to Lakshman's assistant who asked him to make his account public as many were trying to reach him. Eventhough Aarav want to thank them heartedly, he wants his success to speak first. So, he kept quite.

Then the days rolled and it was the week before tournament. In these days, Aarav and Sana speaking time reduced to half an hour for each day. Sana understood Aarav's situation and didn't pesture him.

Sana planned to surprise Aarav as she was going to Hyderabad a week before the tournament along with her brothers. She also planned a big surprise for Aarav after the tournament.

Here, Aarav went to a restaurant along with Lakshman as they want to meet the committee members.

Someone tapped his shoulder and Aarav turned to see the person. Aarav shocked after seeing the person.

Yara irukum🤔

Next chapter la pakalam.

Summa prank pannen. Ithulaye pathurlam😁

That person is Tandeep.

Tandeep: Hello Mr. Aarav nice to meet you.

And take this.

He gave a boque to Aarav. Aarav raised his eyebrows.

Tandeep: You might be wondering why I gave you this. Ok let me tell you. This might be the last formal meeting of ours. As we directly meet on the day of tournament. Even after that I am not sure about our meeting as you might be far away......

Tandeep smirked.

.....from the earth. And don't get over joy seeing the support for you, they will regret for supporting you.

Good bye Mr. Aarav.

Tandeep went from there. Aarav clenched his fist. Lakshman saw their conversation and he understood what might happened as he knew that Tandeep would definitely meet Aarav seeing the support for him as Tandeep's ego was hurt. Lakshman patted Aarav's shoulder and told him to be calm. Aarav nodded at him and turned but gasped seeing the person infront of him. Aarav's trance broke when he saw the tears flowing from the person's eyes continuously.

Yes it is none other that Sana.

Aarav ran to her and hugged her tightly.

.....................

Fun panlam

Exactly me💯🤣🤣🤣. Yarellam ipadi?

...................
Vote target : 120+

How is it?

Pls comment your opinion about this chapter

Pls vote if you like

Spread love and positivity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Rr

Romance

138K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...
82.1K 5.9K 48
Sometimes the things seemed to be perfect are not meant to be. Life gives us unexpected things at the most unexpected time. Will it be good ? Someti...
87.7K 7.4K 16
A village love story of Ashaangi with a tinge of possessiveness... Warning: Tanglish
15.3K 1.8K 26
Let's witness a love story between a innocent girl and a devil man