SKZ ONESHOTS

De TheDepthOfWords

Smut, fluff, angst. If I see a trope I always think I can do better hence why I decided on writing some one s... Mai multe

INTRO
CHANGLIX
MINSUNG
SKZ
MINBIN
FELIX
3RACHA
JEONGLIX
2CHAN
CHANGBIN
SKZ
CHANGBIN
MINSUNG
SKZ

MINSUNG

6.7K 83 48
De TheDepthOfWords

Request by @ririnaaaaaaaaaa

Includes:
Bottomn Minho, Top Jisung
Birthday sex
Food play
Fluffy x 10
Fingering
Blow job

"Now running down the meat like this, and what's so important is that you must cut across the grain—" Minhos eyebrows quirked together as he looked up at his phone seated on the kitchen bench, bewildered as why the chef had stopped speaking, instead he found his phone in the hands of his lover. "I'm in the middle of cooking babe, be careful with your excuse while I'm holding this knife" he warned the brunette playfully, lifting the knife for show as Han scoffed.

"You're gonna kill me on my birthday? Please, you're to soft to even step on ants" he teases, walking around the kitchen counter as he wraps his hands around Minhos waist, pulling him close against his own body. "Is this my birthday dinner?" He asks softly, nipping at the back of Minhos neck.

"No I'm cooking for the old man next door, yes dumbass" Minho scoffs, continuing his preparation even if his phone was being held hostage by Jisung. "Steak is so expensive. No way in hell am I paying for something like this for any other dinner that's not important when we could go out and buy one with sides and everything at the same price!" He trails off, muttering to himself mainly. They could've gone out, but of course his introverted boyfriend would never.

"I wanted to have you all to myself tonight, especially since I love eating you" Minho tensed in his grip, almost choking over his own words as his hands froze, han noticing it all yet still not saying a word.

"You mean "I love eating your food"...? Right?" He asked him, continuing the prep of his food as Jisung laughed. "I haven't even showered yet— or—or shaved?!" Minho mumbled frantically.

"So? I can always help clean you up" Jisung told him, kissing more firmly on his skin, leading goosebumps on Minhos neck.

"What about dinner?" Minho asked, staring down at his hard work as Jisung laughed harshly— almost mocking him.

"Who said now? Slow down Minnie, we have all of tonight to have fun" he whispered, backing up from Minho before leaving the kitchen, and flustered Minho alone.

He knew Jisung enjoyed teasing him, that didn't make it any easier when he had to deal with it so suddenly, especially when he knew Jisung would never joke about something he wasn't actually willing to do.

"Next step—" "Oh shut up" he groaned, turning his phone off as he stared down at the steak, he's going to kill me.

"Chan said to say hi, he rang before to tell me happy birthday, their hours are so odd to ours" Jisung mumbled, taking a seat at the table as Minho chuckled lowly, finishing pouring the blonde a glass of red wine. "Thanks baby"

"Happy birthday" Minho told him, leaning forward to kiss his cheek before sitting properly. "Now for dinner we have steak, pickled vegetables, roasted potatoes, and of course seaweed soup!" He told him, taking a sip of his wine.

"You're too good to me Minnie" Jisung whispered to him, grabbing his hand to hold for a moment before the broke apart. "Let me guess, you're dessert?" He teased, winking at the older who rolled his eyes.

"Eat Jisung"

"Yes baby" he chuckled.

"What are you doing? It's your birthday you're not suppose to be cleaning up!" Minho chastised him, stepping into the kitchen after showering, his hair dripping as he rushed to stop the younger from scrubbing the plates. "I told you to just relax, I'll do these, now go and put on a movie or something" he told Jisung.

"Dessert?"

"In a bit Sung, I'll clean up while you put on a movie, once I'm done I'll bring it out so we can eat okay?" Minho told him softly, placing on the gloves as he started scrubbing.

"Shouldn't I get a say in this?" Jisung asked him lightly, raising a brow as Minho looked over his shoulder. Feeling Jisung wrap his arms around his hips. "I'm the birthday boy" he reminded him.

"Exactly, which means—" cut off, Jisung swung him around, moving the older to become face to face as Minho let his jaw drop. "Jisung I have to clean!"

"Which means I get to have what I want, right baby?" He asked softly, the older being careful to not get the dish soap on Jisungs clothes which the younger made nearly impossible. "We've eaten, you've showered... now you're making me think you just down want me to eat you up" he stated, pulling them over towards the island bench, lifting Minho onto it, thankfully cleared from when Minho was in the shower.

"That's not it..." Minho blushed, shying away from Jisungs heavy gaze.

"Tell me... what's for dessert?" He asked softly, nippling at Minhos earlobes, almost painfully as Minho shifted nervously. 

"Cake obviously" Minho stated as he rolled his eyes, Jisung humming for him to continue. "And Ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, fruits because you oddly like them with ice cream" minho mumbled, feeling Jisung pull back from him, his eyebrows bunching together as he watched the birthday boy walk over to the fridge, grabbing the dessert he had prepared. "Jisung? What are you doing?" He asked him, watching him walk back over to where he sat on the table top, soapy gloves still on his hands let alone his dripping hair.

The younger made eye contact with him, kissing his cheek before pushing him down against the kitchen bench, his back hugging hit softly as he let out a shocked "hmpf" eyes wide as he felt Jisung step between his legs more, pulling them apart as Minho looked down to see him. "I'm having my dessert" Jisung told him gently, taking his time to unbutton Minhos Pajama top, the silk easily falling down along with the soapy gloves, leaving his chest on display. "You're so gorgeous" he complimented the older, running his hands up and down Minhos caramel toned skin, his softly defined abs tensing a bit the lower Jisungs hand traveled. "Now, try your best to be quiet okay baby? Let's see how long you can last" he stated.

Hands grabbing the chocolate syrup, pouring some of it into his mouth, making a very exaggerated moan before he swallowed. Squeezing the chocolate down onto Minhos stomach, the cold syrup making Minho shudder yet he held strong, not saying a word.

Jisung grabbed a strawberry after finishing drenching his stomach, moving a strawberry between his lips as he bent down, moving the fruit against Minhos stomach, covering it with the chocolate before bringing it all the way up into Minhos mouth, pressing it between his lips with his tongue before pulling back, watching Minho eat it quietly. "You're so good for me honey" he whispered, caressing his cheek as he bent down, licking at the chocolate which had long messed up the bench, dripping down Minhos sides as he squirmed a bit, the feeling of his lovers tongue over his skin making him sensitive.

Moments passed before Jisung rose his head, his own face messy as he brought himself up onto the bench, straddling the older as he reached for another thing. Minhos eyes struggling to focus, lips parted with low breaths.

"Whipped cream is you're favourite, I can see why" Jisung laughed lowly, shaking the can before squirting it onto Minhos chest, lesser then the chocolate since it would be too much of a waste. Jisung leaned his face down, his ass teasing Minhos crotch dangerously as he licked at the whipped cream, mimicking a cat as Minhos breath hitched.

"Wait—"

"Oh oh, you lost already, it's barely been five minutes baby" Jisung teased him, holding Minhos hands down against the bench as he went back to licking away the whipped cream, teasing Minhos nipples. Barely doing anything but everything at the same time.

"Touch me properly" Minho begged him, letting his head fall back as Jisung gave into grinding down against him, teasing him further as he sucked the whipped cream off his skin, leaving it dirtied as he pulled back, dropping his ass with a loud exhale.

"No wonder you hate riding me" Jisung laughed, making Minhos cheeks brighten as he rolled his eyes. "Now for some more fun" Jisung told him, climbing down from his lap as he rolled Minho onto his stomach, face pressed against the cool surface as he felt the youngers hands pull down his bottoms as his face burned.

No matter how long they had been together, his shyness always overtook him when they became intimate. Jisungs hands rubbing his plump ass, gliding almost as he pulled his cheeks apart. "Whipped cream or chocolate sauce?" Jisung asked, Minhos mouth opening only to be stunned silent. "Ice cream it is" that wasn't even an option! Minho wanted to squirm and fight his way so Jisung wouldn't be so openly staring at such a part of him but it was his birthday... he needed to stay strong for as long as he could!

Coldness hit him quick, the feeling of something icily melting between his cheeks, eyelids pressed closed tightly as he shivered. He had expected it to be cold— it's ice cream after all— but this felt too much.

"You're harder then a brick" Jisung whispered, so close to his ear he felt his mouth open shocked, a loud gasp leaving his lips.

"Sung—"

"Yes honey?" He asked him, trialing kisses down his back as Minho clenched his fists. "Want a break?" He asked him gently.

"No... but please try and hurry up with the ice cream, it's making my ass feel numb" Minho whined, ears edging the brightness of a tomato, his words making his lover laugh before he hummed.

He felt him kiss lower and lower, slowly his lips meeting the dimples above his ass, his mind almost blanking out as he felt a finger enter him unexpectedly. "You're such a good boy, prepping yourself, wanting to be good for me, so sweet baby" Jisung stood firm with his compliments, making sure Minho felt safe as he slowly thrusted the singular finger deeper inside him, squelching alongside of the lube and ice cream, sounding delicious.

"Please~" Minho begged him, his voice lowering a tone as Jisung knew he was growing somewhat close. Minho had been so focused on the sensations of Jisungs finger barely tracing his prostate that the youngers tongue had come in so unexpectedly, his tan cock coming in seconds as Jisung kept up his thrusts and licks, eating Minho out generously. He himself felt awkward about being eaten out, but he couldn't feel the same anymore, it was heaven. "Fuck" he cried out.

The youngers hands tightened the hold he had on Minhos hips, no longer focused on fingering him as he was eating him, the flavours where vanilla but it didn't matter more then Minhos godly moans beneath him, the sounds reaching his dick with ease. Minhos thighs had started spasming, growing too sensitive with it as Jisung reluctantly pulled back, leaving Minho clenching on air desperately.

"No..." Minho whined out.

"I'm not done yet big boy" Jisung laughed, turning Minho around again as if he was a rag doll. "We had more fruits didn't we?" He asked, a tad breathless as Minho nodded, still shaking from his orgasm.

"Mangos, bananas.. I can't remember" Minho sighed, his head falling to the side. He waited for the younger to say something but he didnt, only the sound of him moving around and the emptiness between his legs showing him Jisung was up to something. A few moments followed before he returned, Minhos legs being spread more by Jisung, something hard but smaller being pressed against his hole.

Tired but curious, Minho opened his eyes to find Jisung holding a banana between his legs. "You only had strawberries and cherries but I found a banana in the fridge" he told him slyly. "Should I fuck you with it?" He asked the older, teasing him with the tip as he easily pushed it inside before pulling it out. "What if I force you to choke on it? Would you like to gag on it honey?" Jisung asked him, pressing the fruit deeper inside him, making his back arch up.

Jisung obviously knew what he wanted, he just wanted to tease and delude Minho with the opportunities. Endless things that could be done with minho and a banana that felt too wrong but felt oh so right. "Ji—Ji.." he stuttered out, moans leaving his lips as Jisung fucked him harder with it before stopping, the younger moving Minho closer to the edge of the bench before he heard pants hit the floor and Jisungs tip hit entrance. "Wait!"

"Don't worry baby, I won't actually fuck you with me and a banana" Jisung comforted him, his tip teasing against entrance for a bit longer before neither of them could take it, the fruit been taken out of him with ease as Jisung hurried to fill him up. "Fuck, you're so warm" he whispered, letting Minho settle with him being inside fully. "Tired?" He asked Minho.

"Yes" he whispered.

"Good, I'm having you ride me" Jisung told him being quick to lift him up from the bench along with something Minho couldn't see as Jisung carded them to the couch. Thankfully one that could be chucked out if it got too messy. "Make me cum and I might let you rest" Jisung whispered, his sex drive like a rabbits as Minho nodded.

Lifting his hips, Minho brought them down quick, his own painfully sensitive dick hitting his stomach as he rode the younger. "Fuck~" Minho cried, his mouth left open as he panted, tears brimming his eyes as he fastened his pace, moving quicker as he felt the familiar high rising, his skin sticky as he rested his hands on Jisungs chest to stable himself.

"Shit" Jisung muttered, feeling Minho clench around his length. He lifted himself up, sitting as Minho still continued, needing desperately to reach his climax that he no longer noticed what Jisung was doing. With another spray of the can, Jisungs closed his lips around Minhos whipped cream covered nipple, sucking at the whipped cream as he moved his mouth all over Minhos chest, making dark marks bloom everywhere before his lips reached his neck, sucking harshly at his skin.

Minho came with a loud cry, his dick pathetically pumping out cum as he struggled to maintain his rhythm, Jisung showing him mercy by helping lift him by his hips, being close himself as he fucked up into Minhos loose hole, eyes close as he gave a final thrust inside Minho, filling him up with his cum. "Fuck.. you're so good to me" Jisung kissed Minhos face, letting Minhos stiff body fall onto him.

"Break time now?" Minho asked him, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

"For awhile... I still haven't been able to fulfill my appetite just yet" Jisung told him gently, teasing him a bit before letting Minho fall alseep on his dick and in his arms.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.7K 169 20
Short skz stories, Angst Smut Fluff All or nothing ya' know VOTE And give ideas, pls
408K 8.4K 45
[𝘴𝘬𝘻 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴] 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢'𝘢𝘮 Requests are closed plz stop asking ty :)
3.6K 49 14
fluff, smut, angst, like half of these aren't finished lmao
101K 2.2K 71
Hyunmin one-shots cause why not Smut (top Hyunjin) Fluff Mpreg Little space Omegaverse Hybrid ⚠️ Writing≠IRL