Jumbled Heartaches-A Jack & J...

By creativecrawf

This is the story of a 19 year old girl who goes out on tour with the boys of Magcon. On the journey she meet... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Boys' Thought On Alicia
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~The Dream~
~Chapter 10~
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

45 0 0
By creativecrawf

I woke up in the middle of the night to someone shaking me and open my eyes and look up to see Kian and I smile.

Kian: "Babe, are you coming with me to bed? Your neck must hurt from sleeping on Gilinsky's shoulder like that?"

Me: "Uh.. yeah.." stands up

Kian picks me up "You're too tired to walk babe."

 I smile as I bury my face into the crook of his neck and wrap my arms over his shoulder and my legs around his waist, smelling the fantastic scent of his cologne. Then I realized who's shoulder he said I was sleeping on.

Me: "Wait, did you say Jack?"

Kian: "Yeah... I honesty was kinda jealous. I wanted you to sit by me during the movie, but then Trevor and JC sat there. Sorry."

 We get to Kian's room and he set me down on the bed.

Me: "Kian?"

Kian: "Yeah babe?"

Me: "You know that I love you right and you have nothing to worry about. It was the only seat left. I would never cheat on you. I lay down on the bed 

Kian lays down next to me on the bed "Of course I know that you love me." grabs my hand "and I love you."

I smile "I love you so much." I kiss him

Kian kisses me back. "I love you too, but we should get some sleep."

I cuddle into Kian's bare chest and slowly drift off to sleep.

———————————————-The Next Morning——————————————————————-

I woke up and looked over to where Kian was last night, but he wasn't there. I thought to myself that he must be downstairs. I walked downstairs into the living room to see all the O2L guys, besides Kian, and the rest of the Magcon boys.

Me: "Morning guys!"

Guys: "Morning!"

Me: Where's Kian?

JC: "He went to Starbucks. He should be back soon.

 I sit down next to Matt on the couch.

Me: "Hey Matt. Isn't Deja suppose to be with you guys?"

Matt: "She decided that LA just wasn't right for her and she went home."

Me: "Oh."

 About 5 minutes later the door opens and I jump up.

Me: "Kian!" eyes widen "Deja?"

Deja: "Alicia!" hugs me

Me: "I thought you weren't coming? Matt said..."

Deja: "Matt was just joking."

 I glare at Matt and the door opens again. I look towards the door and this time it is Kian.

Me: "Kian!" I jump into his arms

Kian laughs "Someone missed me. Do you mind getting down before I spill?"

I giggle "Oh yeah, sorry"

Kian: "It's okay." he smiles and hands me my latte

Me: "Aww, you didn't have to get me anything." I peck his lips

Kian: "But, I wanted to." smirks

Carter: "Hey, how come she is the only one who gets one? Where's ours?"

Kian: "You guys didn't ask..."

Aaron: "And she did."

Kian: "No, but she deserves it." smiles

Nash: "How does she deserve one?"

Kian: "Because she is the best girlfriend ever." kisses me

I kiss him back "and you are the best boyfriend ever." I smile at him

All of the guys say "Eww." or "Get a room!" Deja just looks confused.

Me: "I'll explain... come on."

 Deja & I both go into the kitchen where I can explain everything to her.

Deja: "So what's going on? Spill it!"

Me: "So... what do you want to know first?"

Deja: "What happened between you & Jack?"

Me: "Leigh happened... basically the guys and I were going to have a movie night, but Leigh called Jack and asked him to have dinner with her... he decided that he wanted to go, so I told him to just go hang out with her."

Deja: "Wow."

Me: "Yeah... then when Kian and I started dating he lied and told me that him and Leigh never got back together. Apparently he missed me so much that he wouldn't even leave the hotel room."

Deja: "Wait... you and Kian are together now?"

I blush "Yeah."

Deja: "Aww, that's cute :) You seem happy with Kian, more than even before you ever met Gilinsky and were swooning over him." smiles

Me: "Well that's because I am happier." blushes

Deja: "That's good because the way Matt made it sound. You were heart broken."

Me: "I was, but nowthat I have Kian I am 1,000 times happier. We should get back to the guys."

Deja: "Yeah, we should."

We both walk back to the living room where the guys are talking about the show tonight. I sit down next to Johnson on the couch.

Tay: "You guys should totally come to the show tonight!"

Jack J turns to me: "Yeah the fans really miss you."

Me: "Well..." looks at the rest of the guys "What do you guys think?"

Sam: "Well, we aren't doing anything tonight anyway."

Nash: "Then it is settled, you're coming!!" smiles

Kian: "Crap! I forgot I had to film my O2L video!" gets up to film "I'll be back in a while." kisses me on the cheek

Me: blushes "So what time is the event?"

Cam: "7:00, so we have about six hours."

JG: "Good, then let's go." grabs my hand

Me: "Woah! Wait! Where are we going?"

JG: "Out for a little while."

Me: "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

Cam: "What's going on?"

JG: "What do you mean?"

Cam: "I mean Kian leaves to film and you decide to swoop in and take his girl... that's not right man."

Me: "Cam, it's fine.." turns to Jack "At least let me go change and tell Kian." 

I go upstairs to shower and change then I knock on Kian's door

Kian: "Come in!" 

Me: "Babe?"

Kian: "What do you need sweetheart?" turns around

Me: "Don't be upset, but I am going to hang out with Jack for a little while before the show tonight."

Kian: "Why would I get upset about you hanging out with Johnson?" questions

Me: "I'm not going with Johnson.. I am going with Gilinsky."

Kian: "Why?"

Me: "He wants to make up for cheating on me.. nothing will happen babe, you have to trust me. I would never ever cheat on you and you know that, just please let me do this?" looks at him with puppy dog eyes

Kian: looks me in the eyes  "Fine, but only because I love you... not because I want you to go." kisses me. 

Me: kisses back "Thanks babe. I'll be back later I love you!" hugs him and kisses him 

Kian: kisses me back  "Love you too! Be safe!"

I walk back downstairs and see Jack waiting by the door

Me: "Ready to go?" I look at Gilinsky

JG: "Yup, let's go." smiles at me "We will be back before the show!" 

We both head out the front door.

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 13 of Jumbled Heartaches! I finally found my notebook with this fanfiction in so I can continue writing and I am super excited! What do you guys think will happen when Alicia & Jack "hang out"? 

QOTD:What do you ship more? #Kalicia or #Jalicia 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.6M 54.1K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
755K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
404K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...