Genderbend! Yandere Simulator...

By soberorange

Only so many people can fight for one's love before it gets to be a problem. All characters are over the age... More

I
II
IV

III

58 0 0
By soberorange

Class went by as slow as ever, paining the (h/c) hair colored girl forcing her to sit still for so long.

The teacher had been explaining a concept that Y/n had already learned the year before so paying attention wasn't gonna do her any good. Laying her head down on her desk, she closes her eyes. She drifts to sleep, still sitting in class.

The bell rings on schedule causing the rest of the students to get up and head to their lunch break. Amao headed down the stairs to the cooking club to wait for Y/n. However, when she didn't show up for the first 15 minutes he got worried.

He walked through each floor of the school before finally reaching the third floor and finding her asleep at her desk. The brunette walked over to the unconscious girl and tried shaking her awake.

"Y/n? Wake up." The girl shot up, surprised at the sudden movement and noise. She looked over to see Amao and immediately calmed down. "Oh god!"

Her body relaxed seeing the familiar face. "It's just you, you scared me." She looked around the empty classroom in confusion.

"Where's everyone else?" He laughed at the girl and smiled. "You fell asleep. I waited for you in the cooking club but you never showed up."

Guilt washed over the (h/c) hair colored girls face. She stood up meeting his height apologizing. "Oh no Amao i'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to fall asleep..."

He patted her shoulder comforting her. "No worries! We can always have lunch tomorrow." Y/n nodded, glad that she would be able to make up for her mistakes.

Amao went to speak, when he was cut off by Y/n having a sneezing fit. "Woah Y/n! Bless you! Are you feeling okay?" He asked worried about the girl he liked.

She nodded before sneezing again. Amao shook his head and put his arm over her shoulder guiding her to the nurses office. "You probably got a cold from this morning! No wonder you fell asleep, let's get you to the nurse."

"Amao you really don't have to walk me there."

"But I want to, so I will." She smiled at him and they continued the walk to the infirmary.

The pair walked into the pink and white decorated infirmary looking around. "Huh, I wonder where the nurse is..." Amao said as he checked the other side of the room for any sight of life.

Y/n sat down on one of the beds, suddenly feeling light headed. She put her head in her hands and groaned. "Ugh, I feel terrible."  Amao frowned at the girl and sat down next to her putting his arm over her shoulder.

Y/n subconsciously leaned into the brunette. They sat in that position for a while, until Amao went to tell the girl lunch was almost over. When he looked over the girl was asleep on his shoulder.

A blush grew on his face looking down at the girl. He could get used to looking at her every day.

"Ah! I'm sorry how long have you two been sitting here? Can I help you?" Amao looked up to see a pink haired male looking down at him. "Oh yeah, my friend here caught a cold this morning." He motioned the girl asleep on his shoulder.

"Oh! Well since she's already asleep we should probably let her rest. Are you her boyfriend?" The blush on Amao's face grew larger. "O-oh no! We're just friends!"

The male nurse nodded. "Well, I'm Mujo Kina, but you can just call me Mujo!" The bell rang as he finished his sentence. "Oh! And there's the bell. If you want to run along to class I can keep an eye on your friend!" The brunette nodded and slowly raised the girl off his shoulder laying her down in a more comfortable position.

The light hits Y/n's eyes, going through her eyelids. She woke up, slightly opening her eyes trying to get used to the light.

As she opened her eyes she was met with another face. They stared back at each other before they both jumped back, shocked.

"Uhm..." Y/n spoke scooting away. She looked around the room, then looked back to the rose haired male in front of her. "Where's Amao...?"

Mujo snapped out of his thoughts as he shook his head. "I'm sorry about that! Your friend ended up going back to class, since lunch break ended."

The nurse set down the stethoscope he was holding and smiled at Y/n. "I'm Mujo by the way! I'm the place holder for the nurse!"

She nodded and gave a small smile, still not fully awake. "My names Y/n. Thank you for letting me sleep for a bit." The male nodded and started tidying his desk.

She sat back, leaning against the wall. "I slept through lunch...?" She quietly muttered to herself, regretting the nap.

"Well, I suppose I should take your temperature. Your friend said you were feeling a little warm, better be safe than sorry!" Y/n nodded, starting to feel a little more comfortable in the presence of the nurse.

Mujo quickly grabbed a thermometer from the cabinet and walked over to the teenager.

"This is an oral thermometer, it's brand new so don't worry about germs!" He walked closer to the girl and squatted to her level. "Open wide!"

Y/n blushed, he was very close to her face and they were in a bit weird of a position. Mujo was almost in between her legs, staring at her mouth.

The (Color) haired girl hesitantly opened her mouth, and he stuck the small medical device under her tongue, waiting a few seconds.

The male nurse was oblivious to the position the two were in, he was more focused on his job to care for her.

The small device beeped, so he took it out reading her temperature.

"You're reading at 38 degrees! You're too sick to be here, i'll have to send you home." He looked up at the girl, finally realizing how close he was.

Taken aback, he tried to standup, but he lost his balance and fell on top of Y/n, pushing her back into the bed.

Anyone who would've seen the scene in front of them, would have assumed something vulgar was going on.

Luckily, it was class time so no one was roaming the halls.

Both of their faces flushed a scarlett red. They both scrambled to get out of the position, making Mujo fall all over again. Luckily, this time he fell to the side of her.

Y/n stood up clearing her throat. Mujo also stood up bowing, as he apologized profusely. "It's okay, I know it was just an accident."

He nodded in relief, still in shock from what had just happened. He clears his throat brushing off his pants. "Ahem... As I was saying, I really should send you home. You're running a high fever." He said, frowning.

Y/n nodded, a little glad she was going home. She was awfully tired. Mujo wrote down a letter to the administrator that she was excused for her absences.

He handed the girl a glass of water before he sent her on her way, just so she would be hydrated. She blushed, thinking about the events that had taken place in the nurses office. However, she also felt a heavy guilt thinking about how she left Amao.

Y/n stepped into her empty house and flipped down on her couch. She was living alone at the moment, with her parents out on a business trip.

A rough tongue licked her arm that hung off the side of the couch. She lifted her head up to see her cat.

"Jade! How are you pretty girl?" She asked the her, rubbing the tabby cats ears.

Jade purred rubbing against her owners hand. Y/n sat up smiling before standing up and walking to her room. She quickly stripped off all of her clothes and put on a robe. Walking over to her bathtub, she turned on the warm water leaving it to fill up.

She walked downstairs and started her tea kettle in hopes it'd help her feel better quicker. The kettle started steaming, letting the girl know her tea was done. She poured it into a mug, and headed back up the stairs to her awaiting bath.

She stripped her robe off and sunk into the warm water, her body immediately relaxing as she felt the water engulf her.

Even if it was only an hour after noon, Y/n was exhausted.

She drank her tea and sat in the bath for half an hour before stepping out and drying off. She lazily pulled pajama pants and a tank top on before turning off her lights and closing the curtains. She fell onto her comfortable bed, falling into a light sleep.

The loud noise of Jade scratching at her cat post woke the young woman from her sleep. She looked over at her window, noticing the orange hue of the sky peaking out from behind the curtain.

"Either I took a nap or I just slept about 17 hours." She spoke to herself, standing up. She grabbed her phone off the bedside table, the time was 6pm.

She opened her window looking at the field her house backed up to. Deciding she felt a lot better, and that it was to beautiful of a day to waste, Y/n decided to go out to town and hangout down town for a few.

She put on some new clothes, and grabbed her bag before heading out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 149 14
where else would i put all my whinging, lamenting, and sadness? as well as posts and other rants LOL.
1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
10.9K 211 64
Just drawings, mainly off OSC and what not. ALSO expect ALOT of David stuff