Second Time Around

By AitchNKay

The Stygian Tiger Amulet exploded both space and time allowing Wei WuXian to return to an earlier point in hi... More

1. Oubliette
2. Phoenix Mountain
3. Koi Tower
4. Kiss and Tell
5. Fatherhood
6. Midnight Confessions
7. Confessions
8. Pay Attention
9. More Confessions
10. Ask and Answer
11. Questions Without Answers
12. Qiongqi Path
13. Conspiracy Theories
14. The Trial
15. The Widower Fa Feng
16. Keep Wei Ying Alive: Steps 1 and 2
17. Bedtime Rituals, Part 1
Chapter 18. Bedtime Rituals, Part II
19. Needles and Sabers
20. Subtle, He Isn't
21. Please Come Home
22. We're Not Children Anymore
23. The Farm in Yiling, Part I
24. The Farm in Yiling, Part II
25. Return to Qiongqi Path
26. Some Fates Cannot be Avoided
27. Guilt and Healing, Part I
28. Books
29. Guilt and Healing, Part II
30. Nie HuaiSang Returns
31. Return to Koi Tower, Part I
32. Return to Koi Tower, Part II
33. Seclusion
34. Rabbits, Part I
35. Rabbits, Part II
36. Halls of Ancestors
37. To Define Happiness
38. Possibilities Part I
40. Things to Ponder
41. Family Matters
42. Wedding Day
43. Extras 1: 1981
44. Extras 2: Animals to People
45. Extras: 1986, Part I
46. Extras 4: Wedding Night
47. Extras 5: 1986, Part II
Extras 6: 1987, Part I
Extras 7: 1987, Part II
50. Extras 8: Oubliettte Part II

39. Possibilities Part II

1.2K 114 29
By AitchNKay

Not Safe For Work.

You have been warned.

No longer resting his palms on his love's, Lan Zhan shifted his hands to Wei Ying's waist.

Wei Ying was holding his sword again. He was connecting to his sword again. Even if it was just from borrowed spiritual energy. it looked... beautiful. "Can you build a Core from this?"

"I don't know," Wei Ying answered. "What A'Yu did? It's similar to what QingJie did to A'Yuan when she forced his Core to start. And it's completely different at the same time. Because cultivators are born with the seed of a Core in us already, right? Then we either learn how to cultivate that seed and make it usable or we don't and it lies dormant. QingJie just sort of... turned A'Yuan's Core on. Made it start working. What A'Yu did.... Was almost like giving me a seed. Using his spiritual energy to fill my dantian and it formed a seed? I formed the seed from his energy? I'm not sure if this is even a seed or just...." Wei Ying shook his head. "I'll have to study it more to try to figure out what he did."

Lan Zhan deadpanned, "He gave you a seed."

"Mmm."

"It sounds like you're saying he got you pregnant." It was a joke. At least, it was meant to be a joke.

Lan Zhan wasn't good at making jokes.

Wei Ying didn't treat it as a joke. "Lan Zhan..." he breathed, getting excited. "Is that really the answer?" He jerked out of his husband's light grasp and started pacing. "We know that the child of a cultivator is more likely going to form a core than the child of non-cultivators. But what if that is wrong?"

"Wrong?" Lan Zhan turned in place to keep an eye on his spouse.

"How many of us really know who our parents are? There are many, many, like Qin Su who grow up thinking that their father is one man when he really was another. There are even stories where a woman gets 'pregnant' and 'has' a baby. She spends months with pillows sewn into her clothing and the baby is actually her maid's or something like that." Wei Ying stopped pacing to give a determined look at his husband. "What if only a cultivator can have a cultivator child? What if the parent gives that 'seed' to the child? What if that is exactly what Jin ZiYu did earlier today? And because I already had a Core, my body knows how to keep it and use it? What if a Core isn't like a hand where if you lose it, it's gone? What if all we need to regrow a Core is to receive a new seed?" His eyes were shining with excitement. "What if I really am growing a new Core? Lan Zhan... what if?"

Lan Zhan strode quickly across the floor to engulf his husband in a hug. "Will hope Wei Ying's theory is correct." Because it was there, Lan Zhan dropped his head to nibble on an ear. "Love Wei Ying with a Core. Love Wei Ying without a Core."

The younger man tossed Suibian back into its chest. "Lan Zhan... Lan Zhan... I know you know how to use your words properly. Do you know what it does to me when you get overwhelmed with emotions and regress?" He pressed his body, with its obvious erection, against his husband's. "Do you like what it does to me?"

Lan Zhan growled out what might have been a 'yes' and bit down hard on the crease between neck and shoulder. "Mine," was also growled, but more audible.

"Yours," Wei Ying laughed. "Do it again. Mark me as yours." They were alone, and pretty much guaranteed to be alone for another few hours as Wei Yuan was in classes. They could ignore any knocks on the door from people attempting to remind them of their responsibilities.

They were married.

They were allowed this time together. Lan Zhan worried another bruise into his love's skin, and began removing their belts. Wei Ying joined in, untying robes and pushing clothing away to puddle on the floor. "Lan Zhan... I want..."

"Want you in my mouth," Lan Zhan interrupted and fell gracefully to his knees so he was face to waist. Leaning forward to take a tie in his teeth, he nuzzled the very obvious erection tenting Wei Ying's trousers with his cheek. Firm and pulsing lightly and smelling like... sweat and sex. Musty and musky. "Want to know what you taste like," he added when there was no response. Pulling the tie loose with his teeth, he looked up to see Wei Ying's face; want and need and hope and fear all played out on that highly expressible face.

"You don't like the way it tastes," Wei Ying finally protested.

Lan Zhan decided that Wei Ying wasn't saying no; he was just giving an excuse to stop. "Want it," he repeated, and smoothly pulled Wei Ying's trousers down.

Sucking on a carrot as a teenager was not sufficient practice for sucking on the real thing. Taste, texture, smell, weight. Everything was different. Everything was better. Starting with the way Wei Ying moaned: carrots didn't make noises. Every swish of his tongue brought out a new noise. Every additional cun he was able to slip into his mouth, brought louder moans.

He was in heaven with the way he had almost no control over any of it. Using his hands to hold Wei Ying's hips still so he could control how much he was taking in at once didn't work well; his lover had sufficient leverage to push his way past Lan Zhan's defenses.

Even being stuffed too full, jaw aching, tears streaming down his face, choking and gagging... (was that a hair in his mouth?) he loved every single second of it. Wei Ying coming undone was a beautiful sight to see. To feel. To hear.

He'd thought cleaning up would be easy since he'd planned on swallowing everything. He'd thought he'd just need to take a few sips of water or tea to wash out any nasty tasting residue.

Spring books showed, at most, a single line of spit connecting lips to erection. They lied. He hadn't considered that he might drool from having his mouth stuffed full and unable to close properly. His chin and chest were quite wet long before Wei Ying was ready to finish.

He also never dreamed that he might not swallow everything. Or anything. He gagged as the first burst hit the roof of his mouth, coughing everything in his mouth out. He had semen sliding down his nose, his cheeks, his chin, down his chest, staining his trousers. Even pooling on the floor. At least Wei Ying had missed his eyes.... Trying not to flinch from the disgusting feeling of rapidly cooling slime, Lan Zhan whispered, "Sorry. I'll do better next time."

Wei Ying slithered gracelessly down to sit on the floor. "Next time?" He reached out to grab a piece of clothing and started wiping his husband's face. "If you do any better next time, you'll make my soul float away for good." Deciding he'd wiped up most of the goop, Wei Ying surged forward to plant a huge, messy kiss. "That was amazing. I'll do it to you, too. Next year. When I recover from this." He slumped all the way to the floor, sprawled in a messy heap. "Ooh. That's disgusting."

"What is?"

"Lying in my own mess." He held up two hands. "Help me up? I think we both need a bath." He paused and dropped his hands. "Wait. I should help you out first."

Lan Zhan became aware of a new uncomfortable sensation. "It's not necessary at the moment."

"Why not?" Wei Ying's eyes dropped to look at his husband's trousers. Which were wet and stained not only on the outside. "Oh.. You enjoyed it that much, then?"

"Mmmm." Disregarding the mess everywhere, Lan Zhan laid down to hold his love. And bury his face in a sweaty neck. He was also sweaty and his face felt tacky, and he probably needed to burn his trousers rather than trying to wash the stains away. So fucking happy.

Wei Ying cuddled the giggling body in his arms just a bit tighter. "You do know that I love this? When you laugh after sex?"

Lan Zhan controlled himself long enough to lift his head and scold, "Not laughing." His whole body jerking with the next giggle called him out on his lie.

Wei Ying nodded and stroked strong, shaking back muscles. "Lan Zhan.... Should we... just do it? I'm relaxed enough that it shouldn't hurt too much. I can go clean up, and you can get the oil ready, and...."

Lan Zhan's eyes narrowed, giggling spat finally over. "Wei Ying... when we finally do it, you're not the one taking me in. Not the first few times, at least."

"Why not?"

"I won't hurt you. If something goes wrong, my Core will heal me much faster than you would heal."

Wei Ying pouted. "I'm not a baby that needs to be protected. And you won't hurt me. You won't damage me," he corrected when Lan Zhan opened his mouth to argue. "I'm not afraid of pain if it means I get to feel you inside me. And I have a Core now...."

"We're not sure that this new 'core' is permanent. I won't risk it." He heaved himself up, pulling up his resisting husband as well. "Clean up. Spent enough time avoiding responsibility."

Jiang WanYin scowled at dinner. "What the Hell have you two been up to?"

Wei Ying put on his most innocent face. "Nothing. Why?"

"You were wearing Sect colors this morning."

Wei Ying looked down at his black over robe; the lilac one he'd had on earlier in the day was currently drying in his room after being used as a rag to wipe semen off his husband's face.

"Do you really want to know the answer?" Lan Zhan smoothly answered for him, laying a hand in the middle of Wei Ying's back, and running it down towards his buttocks. His face was his normal expressionless visage: his actions anything but. Thankfully, Wei Ying played along, stretching like a cat, face blissful.

Or maybe it wasn't playing along. Wei Ying did enjoy being caressed like that after all.

"No!" Jiang WanYin narrowly avoided screaming. He could not avoid his ears and cheeks turning dark red.

"XiongZhang wrote in his last letter that our house is all ready for us." He deftly removed a few choice pieces of pork from the serving platter and placed them in Wei Ying's bowl before placing the least spicy looking vegetables on the table in his own.

"Are you really going to keep us from moving in until after the second wedding?" Wei Ying chewed on his chopsticks when he was thinking and eating; the image burned in Lan Zhan's brain. He had a better idea, now, of exactly how his husband would look with a different 'stick' in his mouth. It was slightly unsettling how quickly his body could change from 'normal' to 'lustful' with such slight provocations.

"It's only a few more weeks," Jiang WanYin grumbled. For a few tense breaths, Lan Zhan could not remember or follow the conversation: Wei Ying's free hand was now drawing circles on his inner thigh. "Would you stop doing that in public?"

Wei Ying grinned. "We could...." The grin got wider. "If you let us live in our own house."

A'Yuan had woken up, screaming about monsters chasing him. He was now safely wrapped up, cuddled against his father's chest, breath evening out, body growing still. "A'Die's here," Wei WuXian whispered over and over to the almost sleeping child. Lan WangJi lay on his side behind his husband: three spoons nestled in bed together. The child jerked wildly, and both men stopped breathing. Sometimes the action sent the boy into a full sleep and sometimes it did the opposite. This night, it seemed to be the former. Torn between wanting to not wake the child up and wanting, Lan Zhan slid a hand around Wei Ying's waist and firmly grasped his husband's stomach. "Is it still there?" Wei Ying whispered. "My Core? Is it still there?"

Lan Zhan sent his senses into the other's body; it was there. In his mind, he pictured it as a small ball of fire, hardly bigger than the breadth of an infant's thumbnail. Teeny. So tiny it seemed like it would die out at any time. "Yes." Such a tiny little thing, only hours old.

And already more than double the size of what it had been earlier in the day.

Hello dear readers.

If you're in any of the heat waves encircling the globe, please take care.

Thank you, as always for reading. And thank you to Snipiam for beta reading.

- Aitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 18.4K 97
This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, when he came back from Burial Mounds, he d...
1.1K 79 1
Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji did find their 'happily ever after'. But who could have thought the 'ever after' bit was a lie? Big time? Some large-scal...
37.8K 2.2K 53
MDZS Fanfic Wei Ying was left behind unintentionally by his parents, he been long living in the street of Yilling that he no longer sees himself capa...
10.8K 674 7
Wei Wuxian travels to the past. He was totally new to this world. Also he wasn't loved by the people. Future Wei ying would think 'Was the past Wei W...