My Hero Academia: Izuku Uchih...

By What_If_Kid

Izuku Midoriya is a very special Child not because he was one of the few born quirkless but because he was bo... More

The Return of the Uchiha Clan
Truth Revealed (Mini Chapter)
New School burning and New Friend made
The True motive of Nezu's help (Mini Chapter)
Izuku Sensei (mini chapter)

Aldera's downfall

617 11 2
By What_If_Kid

AN - I don't own Naruto or My Hero Academia or any of the photos in this chapter

《Chapter 2》

~ 5 Years Later ~

After 5 years of hellish training from his 3 sensei's and he became a force to be wreaked with. His 3 sensei's made sure to beat their teaching into izuku especially on how you should not on any circumstances underestimating an opponent.

During the first few weeks of training Izuku's mother Inko was getting worried since she saw that Izuku was coming back home more dirty and brused. So Izuku had to explain what happened to him and how he awaken a long forgotten power.

This of course made inko cry and squeeze the life out of Izuku in joy because now she doesn't have to worrie as much knowing he can handle himself. Oh let's not forget the mad bomber of Aldera middle school Katsumi Bakugou. Ever since Izuku stopped her from attacking the kid she started to single him out.

Apparently Katsumi did not take his words well. She started to target me specifically now. No matter what Izuku said or do she will bully him constantly and the teachers do nothing, not wanting their prized student to get into trouble. So Izuku told his mother when he gave up trying to convince her to stop. Inko was at first mad at Katsumi  because she finally figured out why Izuku got so many bruises and that one write up for fighting when it was actually in defense.

Inko was about to call Mitsuki in her motherly rage but luckily Izuku stopped her and calmed her down before she did something she would regret. So when Inko calmed down she called mitsuki and told her what Katsumi has been doing to Izuku for 5 years. This pissed of Mitsuki, she thanked inko for informing her and told her that she will get to the bottom of what her daughter was thinking and fine a fitting punishment for her.

"Izuku honey tell me have all the teachers been abusing you either physically, psychological, or even sabotage your class work" Inko asked after talking to Mitsuki.

Izuku thought for a minute "now that you mention it my grade have always been a c or b at most even though I know I got at least 18 out of 20 correct if not 20/20." Izuku said humming.

Hearing this made inko's blood boil and was about to call Aldera but Izuku stopped her. "Calm down mom it's no big deal." Izuku said calmly

"No big deal?! Izuku if their doing this to you you shouldn't put up with them!" Inko shouted in a motherly rage. Since she wasn't calming izuku broke his stoic mask to give his mom a gentle smile.

"Mom it's okay really I don't really care about how they treat me." Izuku stated this made inko calm down and think finding a way to ruin the school without Izuku trying to stop her then it came to her.

"But Izu-baby even if your fine with it what about the other kids that are given the same treatment. Shouldn't they be helped as well." Inko said calmly with a smile.

Izuku thought for a moment contemplating if what his mom said had any weight to it. Then he mentally facepalmed if his sensei's found out that even subconsciously he thought that aldera was singling me out and not also targeting people with weaker quirks

"Your right." Izuku said slumping

Inko mentally fist pumped and smiled gently "I'm glad you see it how I do Izu-baby" Inko said as she was about to call Aldera to give them a piece of her mind but Izuku stopped her.

"Mom I have a better Idea. A news article I read years ago stated that the principal of UA Nezu shut down a school when he found out that one of his students had their school records falsified by making her look bad so she wouldn't have a chance to enroll in UA even if she got good grades." Izuku explained making Inko get a twinkle in her eye.

With a wide smile she said "That's even better the shouting at them until I get my way." Izuku hearing that just sweat dropped.

"Let's go Izuku." Inko said with a sweat smile as she walked to her car making Izuku sigh at his mothers over protective nature.

Inko and Izuku have gotten into the car and started to drive to UA. Izuku then started to dial a number on his phone making his mother curious. "Izu-baby who are you calling?" Inko asked

"I'm calling the UA school hopefully they answer the call." Izuku replied as some picked up the phone.

"UA High Eraserhead speaking." Eraserhead said gruffly. Making Izuku rise an eyebrow in surprise.

"Hello Eraserhead are you the Vice Principal because I was hoping to speak with the principal about a problem." Izuku asked curiously hiding his inner fan boy.

Hearing the voice he raised an eyebrow as well "no the principle made it so the first calls head to the phone inside the teachers lounge or straight to him just in case no one's in the lounge. Now what do you want?" Eraserhead asked

"Well I heard that the Principle likes burning down schools that choose to suppress student potential instead of encouraging and increasing those potential." Izuku said all that came from the other side was silence until he heard a quiet laughter of a higher pitch.

This made izuku curious as he heard a sigh from the other side "haaa hold on Nezu will be right with you." Eraserhead said in resignation. Then the line went dead for a moment.

Until he heard it an excited voice of a person who loves punishing teachers that hinder the potential of their students based on or the lack of a quirk. "What am I?! A Dog?, a Mouse?, or a Bear?, but most importantly I'm the Principle of UA Nezu!" Nezu said with his famous introduction.

This made Izuku chuckle a little. Nezu hearing the chuckle smiled. "So who am I speaking to?"

"Midoriya, Midoriya Izuku" Izuku said

"Well Midoriya-san -" Nezu was saying until he was cut off by Izuku

"Izuku is fine" Izuku said making Nezu smile

"Well Izuku-san what is this about a school stunting the potential of students?" Nezu asked curiously

"Well principal Nezu we are actually heading to your school right now we should be at UA in 1 hour or more depending on if we run into a hero and villain attack." Izuku said calmly

Nezu then sipped some of his tea and replied "well okay than can I at least get the name of the school so I can do some research in advance."

"Of course but I suggest to research the other branches of the schools such as Aldera Preschool, Elementary, Middle, and Highschool" Izuku explained making Nezu hum.

"Well thank you for telling me Izuku-san. I'll see you at UA to hear your story." Nezu said

~ 1 hour later at UA ~

Izuku and Inko parked in the parking lot. They were walking to the entrance of UA were they so a.... for a lack of better words a hobo who looks like he desperately needs sleep.

"Hello my name is Aizawa Shota also known as The Underground Hero Eraserhead I'll be your guide to the rats office." Aizawa said dryly. Then his face was covered by a notebook with him in it.

"Can I please get an autograph Eraserhead-san?" Izuku asked with a stoic face but Eraserhead could see the excitement in his eyes.

"Sure kid." Eraserhead said as he looked at the page and was surprised to what he saw. Now he could see it clearly it was a really realistic drawing of himself in a combat ready stance. He also saw and read his entry and was further shocked but he signed it.

"Your notes on me are impressive do you mind if I take a look at it and in exchange I'll see if I can get some of my co-workers to also sign your notebook. Oh and please while I'm in UA call me Aizawa." Aizawa said

"Okay thank you Aizawa-San oh and please call me Izuku and right next to me is my mother Inko Midoriya." Izuku replied with a bowed.

"Well then follow me." Aizawa said walking off and they followed silently.

~ UA Principle Nezu's Office ~

Eraserhead and the Midoriya's have entered the office to see Nezu sitting on his office chair sipping his tea with a smile. "Now shall we discuss more about your school and how it's abusing there students." Nezu said calmly with a smile.

Then Izuku explained how the teachers would praise students with strong and flashy quirks, how they would ignore or sabotage students with weak, villain, or no quirks at all but he never told them about Katsumi not wanting to ruin her chances.

"Hmmm thanks for informing me. It has been a while since I burned the reputation of a abusive school." Nezu said with a feral grin.

"You can go now kid but return tomorrow for your notebook" Aizawa said with a wave of his hand.

The midoriya's bowed "thank you for your time" they both said as they walked out of the office. Aizawa was about to leave when Nezu stopped him with a few words making Aizawa freeze and he started to sweat.

"Aizawa before you leave may I see the notebook?" Nezu asked with a smile

'Oh no. Sorry kid I just put you on Nezu's radar even further.' Aizawa thought while shivering

~ parking lot of UA ~

Izuku and Inko were about to head into there car when they heard the mad cackles of principle Nezu making a shiver go up Izuku's spine.

~ The next day ~

Izuku saw the news of the teachers being arrested because the police found evidence of that they support the MLA or Meta Liberation Army. Then he saw Nezu with a wreaking ball smashing the school in glee making Izuku and Inko who was in the kitchen sweat drop.

《To Be Continued》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
210K 9.9K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...