Bottomevan & BottomBoyHalo On...

By Alexa2000050

Random drawings and stories about Bottomevan and BottomBoyHalo together. More

Request N 1
๐Ÿ’— Cute chibis ๐Ÿ’—
Request N 2
Request N 3. Hang out, games and sex (H2oVanoss, SkepHalo)
Request N 4. The heat can't be contained for long (BBH & Evan X DSMP Harem)
Request N 5. Part 1
Request N 5. Part 2
Request N 5. Part 3 (final)
Switched. Part 1. Preparation.
Switched. part 3.1
In impostor's trap (BBH & Vanoss X Corpse)
Request N 6
Request N 7.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŽƒHappy Halloween๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
Switched. Part 3.2
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒฒMerry Xmas๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„HAPPY NEW YEAR๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
Switched. Part 4
๐Ÿ’–Happy Valentine's day๐Ÿ’–
Switched. Part 4.1
Req. N8. Scary movie night (SkeppyHalo X H2oVanoss)
Request N 9
๐Ÿ‡๐ŸฅšHappy Easter๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿ‡
Happy Pride Month
Switched. Part 4.2
Request N 10.
Req. N11. Stolen for fun. (Evan X POLY BBS & BBH X POLY DSMP)
๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽMerry Xmas๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„Happy new year๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

Switched. Part 2. The experiment has begun.

444 10 0
By Alexa2000050

For gamerdemon-girl

BBH Pov

Monday.
The experiment has begun. Now i sleep in an almost royal room, where Vanoss always sleeps. I already feel like a princess in such a bright and cozy house. Suddenly, something tinckled my neck. I twiched voilently, starting to chuckle. I'm afraid of tickling.
"Wakey wakey."
I hear the voice of Delirious, Vanoss' husband and leader of the gang. I open and rub my eyes. Delirious sits on the bed next to me, smiling at me.
"Delirious? Why did you wake me up like that?" - i asked.
"That's how we always wake Evan up like that." - Delirious said with a smile.
I just nodded. This is the first action. Gotta write it down. Getting out of bed, i took the notepad that was on the nightstand.
'Morning awakening from tickling on the neck and gentle words" Wakey wakey".
"Did you write our first action?" - Delirious asked.
"Yup." - i said.
"Okay. Get yourself ready and go down to the kitchen. Everyone is waiting for you." - Delirious said and left.
So Vanoss is the main character here? Nobody eats without him.
After the bathroom, i went to the kitchen, carrying my notepad with me. Smells like something sweet. Suddenly i was grabbed by the hand and spun like in a dance. I'm caught by a pair of hands.
"Are you awake, miss Experimenter?"
It was the voice of Cartoonz.
"You woke me up. Like you always do." - i grinned.
I was seated at a table where i saw an beautiful breakfast.
"Oh. Looks nice, guys." - i said.
"Everything beautiful is only for the bride."
I heard Fourzer0seven's voice. I opened a notepad and wrote down the next report.
'Serving a beautiful breakfast'.
I wonder how Vanoss spends the morning with my boys now?

Evan Pov

I wake up in the silence. Today no one began to wake me up by tickling my neck. Well, yeah. I'm not in my house. I get up and rub my eyes. BBH's room looks nice and cozy. There are a lot of photos with his guys in his room; lots of plushes on the shelves that look like gifts from his boyfriends; on the table is a computer and... a large tablet like my sister's (it's me, guys). Bad's dog Lucy jumped on the bed. She looks at me wagging her tail.
"Morning, snow ball." - i said, scratching the dog behind the ear.
Bad said she likes scratches. Getting out of bed, i took a notepad and wrote down the first report.
'Waking up on my own in the morning'.
For a week, i'll have to wear Bad's clothes, not my cute outfits.
Having dressed, i moved towards the kitchen, calling Lucy with me. Once in the kitchen, i see Lady Puffy and miss Nikki (Nihachu) cooking something.
"Morning, ladies." - i said.
The girls turned and smile at me.
"Hi, Vanoss."
"Need some help?" - i politely asked.
I helped the girls prepare breakfast. Having counted the required number of plates, we put them on a large table. Shuffling footsteps began to be heard. The awake guys entered the kitchen. Someone else half sleep; someone is just yawning.
"Morning, sleepyheads." - i said smiling.
"What does it smell like?" - Dream asked, rubbing his eyes and adjusting his mask.
"Pancakes with cream, sprinkles and berries." - i said.
"*gasp* That's sounds delicious." - Wilbur said suddenly running to the table.
Almost everyone sat down. But it seems someone is not here.
"Guys. It seems to me or someone is not here?" - i asked.
The guys looked at the two empty seats.
"Oh. Quackity and Sapnap are not here." - said George.
"Looks like they're still sleeping." - Karl said.
"I will take care about it." - i said, passing by the table.
I knew where these two slept. I found a door marked 'fiancees' and opened it. Big Q on the bed, and Sapnap on the floor. I sat down on the bed. Big Q sleeps quietly with his mouth slightly open. I noticed a small wet spot next to his face that looked like drool. Aww, how cute. I stroke his messy hair and tickling him under his chin. Big Q shifted his smile and groaned softly.
"Wakey wakey, big Q." - i spoke playfully.
"Nngh. What time is it now?" - big Q mumbled, reluctantly getting up.
"Everyone is already awake and in the kitchen, expect you and Sapnap." - i said, pressjng on Quackity's nose.
Big Q just grunted something and dug his face into my chest. I ruffled his hair laughing.
"You're cute when you're sleepy, big Q." - i said.
I rememebered Sapnap. I turned around and saw him snoring loudly with his mouth open. I got an idea. I took the feather from my wing, and using magic, i tickle Sapnap's nosestrils. Sapnap jerked sharplt... and sneezed.
"Argh. What the hell?" - he asked, reluctantly getting upand rubbing his eyes.
"It's time to wake up, Sappy Napp. Everyone is waiting for both of you." - i said, stroking Quackity's hair.
"*yawn* Only both of us left?" - asked Sapnap.
I nodded.
Quackity suddenly sniffled against my chest.
"Big Q? Hey. Are you sleeping again? Hey, wake up. Don't make me do this?" - i said while slowly shaking big Q.
"Do this what?" - asked Sapnap.
"You will see now. Because i have to do it!" - i said holding my hands in front of Quackity's sides.
"Big Q?"
silence
"Big Q."
*mumbling*
"I did it!"
I began to tickle big Q. Big Q jerked sharply and burst into loud laughter. I fully climbed onto the bed.
"Come on, big Q. Wake up. Stop sleeping." - i said laughing. "That's what i mean 'do this', Sapnap." - i added.
"Okay. I got it." - Sapnap said.
I stopped. Big Q catches his breath.
"Ok. *huff* We're going. *huff*" - he said.

Little bit of drawing 👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 2.3K 56
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
29.5K 1.1K 43
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
14.7K 552 26
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..