Request N 5. Part 3 (final)

For alexis_gamer_girl391

Evan Pov.

I decided that i would move again to the SMP town. Taking a backpack, i went out and moved towards the exit from the town.
"Where are you going?"
The voice stopped me.
I turning around and saw to my right Tubbo hovering on his bee wings.
"I will go to my house. I'll pack my remaining things. I'm moving back to your town again." - i said.
As i was leaving, i heard the exciting scream of Tubbo. "Yaaaaaaaay."

Approaching my house and going inside, i did not see anyone. I quickly pack my things and run. Entering my bedroom, i opened the closet and began packing my remaining things.
"Evan, are you back yet?"
Oh fuck. Looks like i was wrong. My guys are at home.
"I came back to pack my remaining things." - i spoke without looking, continued to pack my suitcase.
"Maybe you can tell us first what is the reason for your next move?" - Brock said.
"Who cares? I really thought you shouldn't care!" - i spoke without looking.
"*gasp* What the fuck is wrong with you, Evan?" - David asked in shock.
"Evan, we need to talk to you. Since yesterday, you've been acting like you've been switched. Plus, we feel bad  after your words 'jealous to the point of madness and nausea'! And hung out with this stranger all the time in his town!" - Tyler said.
"Plus you decided not to tell us where you were when you disappeared after our fights!" - Scott said.
"I can't believe we were all so worried while Evan was quietly having fun with strangers." - Bryce freaked out.
I turned to them with agression in my eyes.
"Oh yeah? And what are your feelings? Do you want to say that you were all well dissed!" - i said crossing my arms.
"Say it again!" - Tyler said angrilly.
"Well, now you all know what it is! Dissed. Dissed. Dissed. All you do is dissed me lately! You dissed me! And you too! All of you here are dissed me!" - i cursed.
"*gasp* Did we dissed you? You are the disser!" - Scott said, poking at me.
"You dissed me first, Fourzer0!" - i said poking Scott in the chest.
Wildcat: "We are not!"
Me: "Yes, you do!"
Scott: "WE ARE NOT! YOU ARE THE DISSER!
Me: "NO! IT'S YOU!"
Wildcat: "WE ARE NOT!"
Me: "YOU DO!"

"SHUT UP! EVERYBODY SHUT A FUCK UP! What the fuck are you talking about, Evan!" - Luke said.
"Argh, please. Don't play innocent sheep, LuKe! You know very well what i mean! Since yesterday you have been talking to me without eye contact! Disappear somewhere without warning! Hang out far from home, while easily saying: 'You know, I'm very glad that Evan was not with me today! Let's cheers to Evan. To keep him away from all of us!' What do you to that, dissers?" - i was mad.
The boys' eyes bulged.
"Oh my god, Evan. I'm really sorry for saying that." - Luke spoke remorsefully.
"Did you overhear our conversation in the woods, Evan?" - Brock said.
"I didn't overhear, i just heard! I've been looking for you all over the place, because you disappeared from lunch to no one knows where! By the way, i was worried about you, bastards!" - i didn't lower my tone by pointing my finger.
"But.. Evan.. You.. You misunderstood us." - Brian stutterred.
"Oh yeah?" - i spoke viciously.
"We all had bad day yesterday. And we all talked about how we want to protect you. After all, we could hurt you." - Marcel said.
"And i was afraid that that agressive panda might have to kill you." - Panda said.
"Oh yeah? What about yesterday morning?" - i continued speaking agressively.
"We have curcing ourselves since yesterday. You know, Evan. I'm really sorry. Now i just want to kill myself for doing this to you. I am the worst husband!" - Marcel said, putting his hand oh his chest.
"We are all disgusting husbands. Evan, please forgive us all. We swore an oath not to hurt you, and we broke it. You can dissed us, hate us, you can even hit us. But forgive us. We will not break the oath this time." - Panda said.
I looked down thoughtly as i sat down on the bed.
"Well, i don't even know. Will i be able to forgive you all now." - i told.
"But Evan. We understand that you are not feeling well right now. But we're worse off than you think. We've been cursing ourselves since yesterday for the way we talked to you. Even yesterday we tried to cut our veins or even hang ourselves for this sin. But our hearts and feelings stopped us. Please, Evan." - Jonathan spoke sitting on his knees and lowering his head to my legs.
I noticed that he and the guys had bandaged hands. I thought i should forgive them? After all, they almost killed themselves, but their hearts tell them that this is wrong. The same thing happened to me. Moreover, i myself want my husbands back. Tears flowed from my eyes again.
"Evan."
I stood up and opened my arms. "Come here, guys."
Hot hands covered me. My face sunk into hot chest. Tears streamed down my cheeks. We broke up.
"Well, since we're back together, and... You're Evan making friends with new people... How about we make friends with the people you've been going to for a year and a half?" - Scott said.
"I can't say yet. Because they only think about how bad you are. And they don't want to see you. But i'll try to talk to them. They must agree with me." - i said.