Chance at Love

Da Justin_Bieber_writes

When I say i love you more,I don't mean i love you more than you Love me. I mean i love you more than the bad... Altro

The Boring life of Haiely Baldwin
Information to readers
Work it Out
I think i like him
Shes my Medicine
I would Give Him A Chance
Is this a Date??
Leaning in
The Epic Kiss πŸ’‹

Its all Changing

8 1 0
Da Justin_Bieber_writes

....2 Weeks later

"Haiely!!" I hear my moms voice call from downstairs.

You may be wondering where all these came from, but after the " you know WHAT" that happened  between me and Justin, I've been too shy to go out, speak or live my normal life, so I went to live away from everything for a while, so I went to Chicago....

I groan to myself and roll out of my neatly tucked but highly uncomfortable bed, while neatly tucking the corners of my bed sheet into the headboard, I take my time because I needed time to think....

I mean I was wondering how my Company was, I've not even contacted her for two weeks now, and somewhere at the back of my mind I was wondering how Justin was doing, I was completely out of the internet for weeks now, maybe later today I'd go online before people think I'm dead.

"Haiely!!" My mom's frustrated voice calls again...

"I'm coming" I yell back. I hear the kitchenware clanking downstairs, mum must be making something nice.

The knot in my stomach grew as I just realized I was hungry, I ran down the stairs, gave my mum a quick kiss and pounced into the savouring dish on the kitchen counter,

Hours later

Taking in the content of the pictures on my laptop screen, I quickly scan the half naked pictures of Justin I've been moping at and exited my browser.

I push away from my table and spun around on my swivel chair  before stopping myself as I start to feel dizzy Anyway there was a lot to see on Justin's page, looks like he dropped a new song Ghost  and after listening to it I kinda felt like he sang it for me.

Well the next stage is to call Samantha... I gulped slowly
I slowly dialed the phone and waited painfully for Samantha to pick up.

Finally she picked and a torrent of words ran out from a worried friend, we talked and talked for hours and finally everything was fine...

"Alright Sam, I gotta go, hopefully I'll be In LA by next week"

" No wait!" She squealed back

I paused..
"Go check your email, there's something there you'd love," she said with a happy tone and cut off.

I logged into my email and there was a new message from #2023MEGALA I clicked on it and could not believe what I read, I was actually invited to the 2023 MET GALA in 2 weeks! It felt like a dream but was all true..
My fitting, makeup and dressing schedule was all planned, I was so happy but something caught my attention, they were inviting me due to my new status as an influencer in the society!
I mean that would be impossible, I barely had 45 followers on Instagram, something made me log into my Instagram and I refreshed my profile, the outcome almost made me fall off my chair; 42.7 Million Followers on Instagram!!!!

I mean how did it happen, I began to scroll on the posts under the hahtag #jaileybers2023 and it all fully came together..
Right here was my picture and I was kissing Justin, it was overwhelming, the picture already had 445 million likes and a reel was made with over 2.2 billion views!!. This was all too much to take in.

I sighed, I knew for a fact that the next phases of my life would be completely different from the present.

AN: HI everyone!!
I'm so excited to be back on this work, I'm sorry for the long time offline. I hope you enjoyed this chapter...

Please don't forget to
Vote
Comment &
Share

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

39.1K 3.3K 51
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€€α€­α€―α€•α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€†α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€α€½α€„α€Ία€·α€”α€²α€·α€•α€α€Ία€žα€•α€Ία€œα€¬α€›α€„α€Ί α€€α€Άα€€α€Όα€™α€Ήα€™α€¬α€€α€­α€―α€α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€…α€­α€”α€Ία€α€±α€«α€Ία€•α€…α€Ία€™α€šα€Ία€„α€šα€Ία€„α€šα€Ί
78.4K 1.2K 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (θ±ͺι—¨δΉ‹ζ•›θ΄’ε€©εΈˆ[η©ΏδΉ¦]) Author: Nan Shu (ε©»δΉ¦) [Dog Blood Version] γ€€γ€€Wen Ran, a...
1.2M 50.2K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
Bite Me Da alicia

Paranormale

10.3M 413K 37
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...