????BRINGING FREEDOM IN THE F...

By 410Jackass

(A/N: Note to self: I'm 100% not American! Just doing what American readers, writers and author want!! FREEDO... More

BIO
Prologue
Chapter 1: New world
Nation: United States of America
Chapter 2: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.1
US military
Objection
Chapter 4: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.3
Nations from fantasy world
Chapter 5: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.4
Chapter 6: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.5
Chapter 7: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.6
Chapter 8: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.7 (FINAL)
Nation: Empire of sùdem
Chapter: 9 [Prologue] New harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.1
Chapter 10: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil! pt.2
Chapter 11: New harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.3
Chapter 12: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.3.5
Chapter 13: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.4
Announcement
Chapter 14: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.5
Meme
Chapter 15: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.6
Map
Chapter 16: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.7
Chapter 17: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.8
Chapter 18: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.9
Lockheed CL-1201
Chosen Flags
Independents in Que Juen Empire
Chapter 19: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.10
Chapter 20: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.11
Chapter 20.5 New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil Pt.12 [Short and Final]
Cover Update
Chapter 21: American Romance Pt.1
Chapter 22: American Romance Pt.2
Chapter 23: American Romance Pt.3
M1 Abrams
Chapter 24: American Romance Pt.4
Special Chapter
Chapter ???: The End
Chapter 25: American Romance Pt.5

Chapter 3: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.2

3.3K 65 152
By 410Jackass

A/N:

============

Location: Slave city.

3rd person pov

In the city of slaves, Many of this place were the most dangerous and unforgivable place, The slave were man, woman and children as they treated them as slungs. Family were torn apart, Homes been destroyed, And even discriminate non-humans. In the cage, A little girl with cat-ears, brown eyes, and rusty clothes look down in sadness, Her parents were killed during the villages raid. She been traumatize alot.

??? Little girl: M-mommy, D-Daddy.

Slaver: SHUT UP SLAVE!!

The slaver slaps the little girl, Her tears fell down as she want end this nightmare. But, a bird land in front of her...

??? Little girl: Huh? H-Hello little birdie. Where d-did you-

Slaver: I SAID SHUT UP SLAVE!!!

The slaver slaps her again, Making her fall on the ground. The bird fly away, The little girl cry in frustration.

??? Little girl: *Whisper and tear* S-Someone, S-Somebody, Please save us.

With that, No other kingdoms will save her and any one else. They were non-humans. They called theirself "Demi-humans". This world discrimination demi-humans for many years. No one will save them. Until the new nation, That will bring freedom, equally and democracy.

============

Location: United States of America, Washington DC.

Y/N pov.

(A/N: No one voter in the last chapter, So year)

The reports that i had that many of the goblins tribes where killed. I get more points for killing goblins. I was happy.

Y/N: Another day, Another done.

The smile of my face gets me happy. The villagers expect me, some where non-humans, But I decided to treat them as civilians. But I feel bad for them, This world discrimination demi-humans, This world doesn't learn. I reach my level 10, Now I can build a WW2 army. But let my hub.

====(Hub)====

Level: 10

Military era: World war 2 era.

====(Hub)====

*Sigh* Even this level keeps getting higher, I guest is-

*DOOR SLAM SOUND*

US soldier: Mr President!! We have unknown vessels coming to west coast, They want you to negotiate mr President!

Y/N: Negotiations? Bring them here!

Timeskip brought to you by this

And back to the story 

I waited for a past hour, I was bored, so yeah. The door infront of me.

US soldier: Mr. President, They're here.

Y/N: Good, Let them in.

I said that, He let three of them in, The guy was wearing an golden armour, His like 60 year old. He sits down.

???: Greetings.

Y/N: Hello, And who are you?

Jane: My names is jane, The knight from Que Juen Empire.

Y/N: Oh, So want did you people doing here in America?

Jane: America?

Y/N: USA, or United States of America was the nation of free and equally.

Jane: I see... if that so then gives your land.

Y/N:....... I'm sorry what?

Jane: Listen me boy, We came here to seize control of your land, Que Juen Empire wanted to take of your government. We wanted to spread religious into your land. Here's our demands boy.

Jane gives me the papers, When I look at it, My eyes were wide.

Y/N:......

"Que Juen Empire must seize control over your land"

"The demi-humans who were living here will be taken as slaves"

"Priest will take control of all religions in your nation to spread Christian into your"

"The ideas of your country will be send to Que Juen Empire" 

I was dead silence, The hell is going on, This guys want my country. I put paper down and did something to him.

Y/N:

I laughed my fucking ass for 5 seconds.

Y/N: *Laugh* You're serious? Sorry but I refuse.

Jane: WHAT!!?? 

Y/N: I said I refuse.

Jane: Listen me boy! Que Juen Empire will declared war on you. We will pillage your people, You will become slave or-

Y/N: Fuck you!

5 of them where shock.

Y/N: Listen me asshole, In this nation we don't discrimination in my country. We bring freedom and democracy in my country, WE! Don't take orders from you! WE! are the beacon of hope, Did you know hope means, It means we created Justine, Freedom and equally. Did you know God believe in America, Because God was on our side. Oh and your country "Que Juen Empire", You don't get a chance with a America superpower, Your country wanted my land! *Laughs* Your country was a bunch of killers, rapers and even slavers, Oh don't forget about those priests, You want to spread religious in my nation! Those priest are bunch of fake religion and their worshippers ARE FUCKING FAKE TOO!!!

5 of them where shock and silence.

Jane: You made a big mistake barbarian.

Y/N: *Smile* Yeah, It's to go to war.

They left, Leaving in my office.

Y/N: This war is going to get real ugly. They brought slaves, We save them.

==============

Location: Que Juen Empire, Que castle.

3rd person pov

In the city of capital, The kingdoms was heart of Que Juen Empire, They bring religious in the kingdom, Making the Que civilians worshippers. Unknown to them, The priest were corrupt, They only gives the worshippers as racist propagation in the nation. The nations use slaves to sell them as high bitter. They conquer small with greater numbers. In the throne room, A man in the age of 50s sit in his throne, He loves to conquer the kingdoms, bringing slaves into the nation, or even bringing religious into the kingdoms. His name was king Cuan. He sends his chief advisor to scout of the land. But then, A door open in front of him, He was non-other then jane.

Cuan: Aah, Jane, Did you brought good news?

Jane: Yes my king, We found a new land.

Cuan: Oh, I see and even native.

Jane: Yes my king, You didn't believe me, I see towers raise from the heavens, Metal carriage move without horses.

Cuan: I see, Want is the name of this nation?

Jane: United States of America.

Cuan: *Laugh* So did you demand this nation?

Jane: Yes, they refuse.

Cuan laughed again.

Cuan: They refuse to surrender, That will be easy, Send the ships and wyvems into this barbarians. Attack them!

Jane: Yes my king.

With that, He left. Cuan smile into his face.

Cuan: United States of America, You will soon be destroy.

He turn the woman, Who was chain naked has she was abused.

Cuan: Don't worry girl, I hope your parents see you like this.

==========

Location: USA.

In America, Everyone was doing their own business, Until the radio speaker.

Radio: Everyone in the America, We have news that the President want to make a speech.

This cause everyone (Including demi-human) to listen to the radio.

Y/N in the radio: My fellow Americans, I bring you grave news.

Demi-human child: Mommy, who's that?

Demi-human mother: It's the President.

Y/N in the radio: This morning, Que Juen Empire wants my land, But I refuse. However, They declared war us.

Everyone gasp in shock.

Y/N in the radio: WE! Americans! Not let this "kingdom" want our land! We must take action! I, the President of United States has declared war on Que Juen Empire! They will be justice, equally and democracy, Because DOWN WITH THE KINGDOM!! UP WITH THE STAR!!

The speech boom the people of the nation. As his said, Everyone follow his words.

Americans: DOWN WITH THE KINGDOM!! UP WITH THE STARS!! (x5)

They repeatedly said.

Demi-human child: Down with the kingdom! Up with the stars!

Demi-human mother: *smile* Hehe, That's my little girl.

To be continue

==========

Next chapter 4

???: We will conquer this land!

???: What is this metal elephants!!

???: FIRE ARTILLERY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
22.4K 583 16
So in this AU When Yuna was steeping in the bear gate a portal suddenly appeared which is connected to the void and a sudden force came this force is...
19.8K 540 48
Sequel to The New Warrior Magdalen Toiner and the Pevensies have decided to remain in Narnia after their war with the Telemarines. All is well as Cai...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC