If Deku Was Part Demon (Demon...

By MoonFairy425

Deku/Izuku what if story. What if Izuku is rised by Lord Muzan. Izuku is found as a baby by the evil Demon M... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1: Our Demons
CHAPTER 2: Final Selection
Explaining
CHAPTER 3: Kacchan Is my Soulmate
CHAPTER 5: The Blacksmith
CHAPTER 6: The Visit & Reunion
Chapter 7: The Mission & Muzan's Past

CHAPTER 4: Training

238 6 1
By MoonFairy425

Last Time On
If Deku Was Part Demon...

Deku's POV

"I see that you figure it out." I said, smiling at Amber.

"But I thought..." Tanjiro started to say.

"It isn't uncommon to have more than one Soulmate. I'm just lucky enough to have two soulmates, but I promise to treat them equally." I said, Tanjiro smiled at me.

"Also Tanjiro did you forget about the wish for your sisters?" I asked, Tanjiro's eyes widen realizing that he had indeed forgotten.

"Thanks for reminding me, Deku!" Tanjiro said, he then looked at his sisters.

Tanjiro's POV

Deku followed behind me as I walked back over to my sisters who were still sitting where they had been watching as Izuku train.

"Nezuko, Amber when I was at the final selection. After I finished killing a demon with Deku's help. We were met the spirits of Urokodaki's other appearances who had died in the final selection. They were grateful to us. Deku even allowed them to fight the demon again. As a sign of their gratitude. They gave me and Deku 1 wish each. I of course asked if they could change you back to human. They said that they couldn't." I said, looking at them. Nezuko and Amber lowered their heads in sadness.

"But..." They looked back up at me.

"They said that they could do the next best thing." I said, my sisters gave me a confused look.

"That being like Deku. Who is not fully human or fully demon. He is ⅓ Demon and is ⅔ Human. I'll have him explain everything." I said, Izuku then came up and sat down in front of them.

Deku's POV

"This is the closest thing to a cure for you two. The life of people like me is normal in a way. We don't need to eat humans. We can eat regular human food and eat other demons. Eating other demons is optional. I do it cuz my Blood Demon Art (BDA) is able to copy that demon's BDA. When I eat some of their flesh. My father had made five different academies around Japan they are known as Demon, Demon Slayer Crops (DDSC). Their names are U.A DDSC Academy..." I started explaining everything.

When I was finished I asked them.

"Do you want to be part demons like me?" I asked they looked at each other than back at me and Tanjiro.

"Mmmph!" They said, with a nod.

Tanjiro gave them each a Marble. They took them and crushed them in their hands. They were then wrapped up in mist. After a few minutes the mist disburse. To reveal both of them unconscious. I helped Tanjiro with carrying them back to Urokodaki's house. Tanjiro carried Nezuko and I carried Amber.

~Time Skip To 2 Weeks Later~

After Nezuko and Amber had woken up I started training them with Urokodaki's help. They did the same thing as Tanjiro had but 10x more difficult than his training was. Cuz they were ⅓ Demon.

I've been training Tanjiro in using Sun Breathing, but I noticed that it was slowly killing him. So I told him to take a break.

I then went to where Tanjiro had shown me where he met Sabito and Makomo. I then sat down in a meditation position. I then closed my eyes and entered the spirit rim. I saw Sabito sitting with Makomo.

"Sabito, Makomo." I said, they looked at me in shock.

"How..." I cut him off.

"Training. Anyway I came here to ask if you would like to become Guardian Spirits for Giyu?" I asked, they looked at me in shock.

"What would we be able to do?" Makomo asked, I smiled.

"You'll have the same abilities as a Guardian Angel has. Only difference is that only he and people you chose will be able to see you." I said, they looked at each other than back at me and smiled.

"We would like that very much. So we agreed." Sabito said, I nodded I then touched them both and I teleported to Giyu in the Water Hashira Mansion.

We arrived to find that the place was very quiet. It was like Giyu Tomioka was the only one here. He was in a meditation position. I cleared my throat to gain his attention. He jolted at the sudden sound.

"Hello Giyu Tomioka, I'm Izuku Midoriya. A Demon, Demon Slayer. I'm friends with Tanjiro and Urokodaki. I came here to talk with you." I said bowing.

"Why are you here?" He asked, I looked at him.

"I like to ask if you know Sabito and Makomo?" I asked, he froze at the names.

"How do..." I interrupted him.

"I know that you were close to them and I'd like to give you their spirits as your Guardian Spirits. They agreed to be your Guardians." I said, he looked at me in shock.

"How..."

"One of my many abilities allows me to let wondering spirits become Guardian Spirits." I said, he looked thoughtful for a moment before asking me something.

"What do you want in return?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Nothing. I just want to help." I said, with a smile.

"Okay I accept." Giyu said, I smiled and snapped my fingers and Sabito and Makomo spirits glowed and then they were visible for Giyu to see.

"Hey Giyu." Makomo said,

"How have you been?" Sabito asked, Giyu had tears falling down his emotionless face.

He immediately pulled them into a hug.

"I'll be leaving now got more to do. Sabito, Makomo I'll let you explain everything to Giyu." I said, getting ready to teleport to the Butterfly Mansion in the spirit rim.

"Thank you, Izuku." I looked at him and smiled.

"It's no problem." I said, I then teleported to the Butterfly Mansion spirit rim.

I appeared in the garden. I see a young woman wearing a butterfly hair cilp. Sitting down on a stone.

"Hello Ms. Kocho." I said, she looked at me in surprise.

"Um, Hello. I'm sorry but do I know you?" I signed, as I walked over to her.

"You saved me from uppermoon 3 Tomura Shigaraki. But you died doing so. I am grateful for your sacrifice. I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'm here to give you the chance to be a Guardian Spirit for The Insect Hashira Shinobu." I said, she smiled and nodded.

"Okay I'll do it." Kocho said, I smiled and teleported us to Shinobu.

We appeared in her room but she wasn't alone. Shinobu was having tea with the girl I had saw at final selection. The girl saw me.

"Hello Ms. Shinobu and...

"Kanon." Shinobu said,

"And Ms. Kanon. I'm Izuku Midoriya. I'm a Demon, Demon Slayer. I'm sure you heard about them? I'm here to ask you something." I said, Shinobu looked at me.

"Yes?" She asked, I looked at her.

~Time Skip~

I appeared at Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Amber's old home in the spirit rim. I smiled at what I saw. The kids were playing around and the older family members were talking.

One of the kids noticed me and ran inside the house. I stayed where I was and waited. The boy returned with man and a woman following him. He then pointed towards me. The adults looked at me and motioned for me to come inside. I nodded. Once I was inside I sat down in front of them.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya Kibutsuji. I was adopted by Muzan Kibutsuji..." I told them everything about myself and why I was here.

"So he finally changed..." said a familiar voice that came from behind me. I looked around and saw Yoriichi Tsugikuni standing there in the corner.

"More than you can imagine, but we now have AFO, Tomura Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and other people who are following him." I said, he nodded and sat down with us.

"Now why are you here?" Yoriichi asked, I smiled.

"I'm here for advice and help for my friends Tanjiro and Nezuko, and my soulmate Amber." I said showing, my soulmate mark.

"Well what do you want?" Yoriichi asked, I looked at him.

"I like to make you guys Guardian Spirits. For Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Amber...." I explained everything. Yoriichi nodded in understanding.

"I agree with being Tanjiro's Guardian Spirit." Yoriichi said, I smiled.

"I agree to being Amber's Guardian Spirit." Mr. Kamado said, I nodded.

"And I agree to be Nezuko's Guardian Spirit." Ms. Kamado said with a smile, I returned it.

"Also don't worry about the kids. You can return whenever you want." I said they nodded, I then teleported back to Urokodaki's house in front of the four of them.

I told them about Guardian Spirits and who they were getting. They agreed and formed a bond with each other. I then heard a pair of footsteps and wind chimes.

"Looks like the blacksmith is here." Urokodaki said, I looked at Tanjiro and we smiled at each other.

"I'm here to give Tanjiro Kamado and Izuku Midoriya their weapons." The Blacksmith said.

Word Count 1506.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 124 8
Muzan x Reader fic with a small bit of Daki x Reader as well. Your name will be Ayaka Amamiya, a cold-hearted genius who finds solace and comfort in...
12.2K 427 14
~{MHA x KNY}~ Tanjiro Kamado had somehow mysteriously found himself in the world of My Hero Academia, hundreds of years into the future. Concerned ab...
639 28 6
In the dark and perilous world of Demon Slayers, Akaza, once a human named Hakuji, finds himself transformed into a demon by Muzan Kibutsuji, bearing...
64.8K 2.1K 20
(DISCONTINUED) The life of Izuku Midoriya in this Fanfic! what will happen if Izuku is still quirk less? what happens if he is considered as a super...