✶【 ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ 】✶

By Eclipse_HoshiZu84

【ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs...sᴄᴀʀʏ】 sᴏʟᴀʀ ɪs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ʜɪs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜɪs 3ʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇ... More

IMPORTANT A/N
𖧶【 Teaser 】𖧶
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Book Status
◆ 【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 】 ◆
◈【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 】◈
Headcannons/Facts
❅【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 】❅
💨【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 】💨
✶【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 】✶
❆【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 】❆
Announcement
𖢖【 Chapter 7 】𖢖
𖣔【 Chapter 8 】𖣔
𖠨【 Chapter 9 】𖠨
❈【 Chapter 10 】❈
✮【Chapter 11】✮
㋡【 Chapter 12 】㋡
𖥕【 Chapter 13 】𖥕
※【 Chapter 14 】※
♨︎【 Chapter 15 】♨︎
✧【 Chapter 16 】✧
𖢻【 Chapter 17】𖢻
❆【 Chapter 18 】❆
𖤍【 Chapter 20 】𖤍
ᴀʀᴄ ɪɪ
𖣓【 Chapter 21】𖣓
➷【 Chapter 22 】➶
¿ Çðñ§êqµêñ¢ê§ ?
⛰️【 Chapter 23 】⛰️
🌿【 Chapter 24】🌿
𖥟【 Chapter 25 】𖥟
✧【 Chapter 26 】✦
✱【 Chapter 26.5 】✱
🦋 【 Chapter 27: Part 1 】 🦋
Announcement.
Announcement
Hey Guys.

🔸【 Chapter 19 】🔸

293 23 9
By Eclipse_HoshiZu84

*COUGH* WHAT-

bro- we're close to 3k-
I cannot express how fcking happy I am-

MY UNCLE WILL BE HOME THIS WEDNESDAY YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm fcking scared-
And idk why-
Anyways have this fluff of blaze and solar.

Hatsuki and Yuuki when they're still kids ❤

And yes. That's how Hatsuki looks like in the past.

Their age here is pretty much when they're 7 Years old

(Like 700+ for them. Immortal Age slower in my AU)

I, thank Forestvegetable for making this art of my two adorable OCs :D

Time,
Decides who you meet in your Life.

Heart,
Decide who you want in your Life.

Behavior,
Decides who will stay in your Life.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Flashback from the original timeline.

"Blaze.... Why are you dragging me..." Well not exactly drag but more like Blaze carrying Solar on his shoulder.

"Well my dear brother. I'm going to bring you somewhere as I don't want you go be instead of that Greenhouse just literally re-searching" Solar pouted as he crossed his arms. They're still in planet Tii'Jnal.

And since Solar insisted in staying inside one of the greenhouse (where him and Thorn hangs out) but Blaze had other ideas and dragged out his brother and bring him somewhere that Solar hasn't seen yet. As soon as they arrived at the place, Blaze putted down his brother.

Solar widen his eyes, as he's amazed with the beauty of the place.

(This is what it looks like. And Solar doesn't really go outside of the HQ or The Greenhouse unless he got dragged out by the Temperature duo or by Thorn. The picture doesn't belong to me. Credits to the original owner)

Blaze chuckled at Solar's amazed expression. He secretly took a pic of his brother then went towards him.

Solar explored the place with Blaze, as the Fire element just keeps nodding while the Light element keeps rambling about the plants in the place.

"You should really explore this Planet, Sol. Plus Thorn wants to show you something about a certain place in another planet" Blaze said, both of them are currently laying down on the grass.

"Which Planet?"

"Planet Yvonne I think...."

"Oh that planet we visited a month ago?"

"Yah! That's one!" Solar stared at the night sky, 'hmm.... Maybe I should really need to explore instead of just doing research...' He thought.

"Thanks Blaze..." He muttered, the fire element looked at him with a confused look.

"Huh? Thanks for what??" Without even realizing it, Solar had fell asleep. Blaze smiled softly, he gently stroked Solar's hair.

'I'll protect you no matter what....'

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"BLAZE!!!"

Before he even knew it, A shadow tendril had pierced through Blaze's stomach, the fire element fell onto his knees as he coughed out blood. Solar quickly blasted off the tendril as the monster fleed.

Solar held his brother, tears filled his vision as he felt himself trembling.

"You reckless idiot! Why did you do that?!" Blaze laughed weakly.

"Isn't... The monster's... Weakness.. Is light...?" Solar Unconsciously nodded.

"I... Thought... I could.. Defeat it.. With.. My Meteor Berapi.... But guess.. I-i was wrong.." Solar gritted his teeth as tears falls down. Blaze smiled weakly as he wiped the tears.

"Dont worry, Sol..... I-i won't leave.... I promised to... Protect you... No matter what.."

"Blaze...?" The fire on the candle died as the candle slowly got engulfed by the darkness.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Solar...? Are you okay?" Blaze asked as he got surprised when the Light element suddenly hugged him. Both of them are in the School Hallway. Blaze's big brother instincts kicked in when he felt Solar crying.

"Did someone hurt you?!" He asked, ready to fight the person who hurted his brother.

"No..... No one hurted me... I-im fine... Just.." The light element didn't finished his sentence as he just wants to be with Blaze right now.

For the rest of day, Blaze stayed with Solar, who insisted of staying with his big bro. Their friends got surprised when Solar was with Blaze, usually the light element is always seen with either Hali or Thorn. So it's a bit surprising seeing him with the Fire element.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

After meeting Captain Hatsuki. The Kokotiam Gang is now at the Cafeteria, eating lunch.

"I'm still questioning how did C. Hatsuki manage to take on all of us??" Blaze asked.

"Dey! She wasnt alone! Her partner helped her! Huhuhuhu why didn't they told us that he can actually turn into that giant beast (TдT)" Gopal complained, as he still remembers Yuuki attacking him while being in his fox form.

"You mean Yuuki? He didn't even helped her that much... But still, with or without Yuuki's help. Hatsuki still manage to take on all of us" Blaze said.

"Well she is a captain. And I did some re-search about her Info in TEMPUR-A" Solar said, as he showed a hologram from the tablet he's holding. Everyone turned their attention to the hologram.

"It says here...."

Name: Hatsuki Shoku

Nicknames: Suki (mostly called by her team)

Personality: Sadistic, Sarcastic, Kind, Smart, Calm, Patience, Childish.

Age: Unknown.

Abilities: Unknown.

Other Infos.

Hatsuki is one of TEMPUR-A's best agents, she's good at any combat and has good survival skills.

Most of her abilities are privated and only higher ups knows about her abilities.

Despite given an offer of being an Admiral. Hatsuki declined the offer as she wanted to stay as a captain.

Hatsuki is always serious when it comes to her mission. But as what her Partner says.

"Suki isn't really a serious person when it comes to missions... She would literally be exploring the place and play around with her enemies."

"But, Suki is pretty Brutal and Sadistic sometimes... Which is normal for me. Suki is that type of person who can make an enemy dance on her palms."

Hatsuki trains mostly of the newly recruited agents in TEMPUR-A but she rarely do that as she's also busy with personal life.

"Most of the stuff here is privated." Solar said.

"I'm confused... How is she sadistic when well..." Everyone else is in deep thought. How can be Hatsuki sadistic-?

"What cha guys talkin 'bout?" All of them nearly jumped out of their sits when they heard a voice.

"Captain Hatsuki?!"

"Oh my dear- just call me Hatsuki or Suki."

"Wouldn't that be rude?"

"Nah! I don't mind!" She smiled brightly at them. All of them remained silent as they questioned in their heads.

'How tf is she sadistic when she's this innocent and well.... Cheerful?'

Hatsuki noticed that they were reading her File info in TEMPUR-A

"Ohhhh I see mate, ya readin' my info?" She said.

"Well that's fine by me. You guys can ask questions.. But I'll go for now since... Yuuki doesn't like it when I make him wait... Adios mi amigos!" She said as she left the cafeteria.

"... So is anyone gonna question how is she a sadist....?" All of them remained silent.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Done!

So basically, the Monster's weakness is Light. But wait... If it's weakness is light... How tf did they die?? Solar is literally there!!

Well, try finding a light source when you're 120 ft below the ground.

So yeah, that's how they die. And Solar can't really use his power when he's around darkness. (No he ain't having mental breakdown) since his power is limited when around darkness.

And how did the monster die then. When Solar Turned into Gamma, he basically fought the Monster and had manage to teleport it outside the place (more like temple)

You know the rest.
(Just read the teaser)

That's all for today.
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
Peace out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 34 7
I don't know what to put in the description. ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭ . . . . . . . . Like always Boboiboy and his gang do their mission. But then, they got a very d...
3.3K 97 17
A few crossovers and cute short stories that could help you cover your time. It's all for fun. I hope you all enjoy!
10.3K 904 100
❪ 𝗕𝗖: BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL FT. READER ❫ ❛ y/n: i'm single. you're single. you know what does that means right ? | thunderstorm: yeah. we didn't meant...
212K 8.1K 153
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀɴɢsᴛ, sᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs. ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇ ғʟᴜғғ ᴛᴏᴏ.