Thrown into the Unexpected (S...

By Jeshap

Life's been simple and easy but things never stay that way. My life has been in a downward spiral for the las... More

Not so Charming
Friends and Enemies
Raging for Revenge
Coming to Terms with My New Life
Facing My Demons
Learning the truth behind his life
Fighting the Past
Playing with Fire
Words that Hurt
Demons, Pain and Change
The Birthday from Hell
The Breaking Point
Being Sucked Back In
The Point of No Return
The Crow Chaser
Pulling the Trigger
The Love of a Son
Inked

Thrown into the Unexpected

26.1K 240 9
By Jeshap

Chapter one: Doll of Indian Hills

My name is Alanna Sebastian but everyone calls me Allie, I have my father’s last name on my birth records but I chose not to use it and instead I use my mother’s name. I’m a brunette like my mom but I have blue eyes, I’m 5’5 and 125lbs with just the right amount of curves, my hair comes down to about the middle of my back with a slight wave to it. My life has been of complete loss and nothing else, at least that’s how I felt especially now. I was six when my father died and I’m now twenty-five. I didn’t know my father very well and have very little memories of him but I did know who he was and that he had another family and I was told by my mom that they didn’t want anything to do with me. So when he died I had very, very little contact with them while I was young. There was the occasional checkup when I got older but not much more than that, I felt like I was nothing more than the bastard child he had. I grew up with my mom and uncle taking care of me in Arizona but like I said loss seemed to come with my life. It’s been One year since my uncle was murder and six months since my mother killed herself. I moved from Arizona to Nevada a month after my mother died to start over and get away from the memories I no longer wanted to remember and the life I knew I could no longer have.

I’ve been here in Nevada for five months now and to get by I got a job at a gentlemen’s club name Dolls of Indian Hills. I don’t dance here; I’m just one of the waitresses. Unfortunately I don’t get to wear much more clothes than the strippers do. (Picture of outfit to the right) My uniform if that’s what you would call it is a black leather halter top bra that showed more of my tits then it hid along with a black leather ultra mini skirt and a pair of black leather skinned tight thigh high boots. The job paid decent and the tips were great that’s why I work here, I’ve been at the club for about two hours now and the place has been pretty dead and we were hoping business would pick up soon because I need to save a lot more money to get myself a car and get out of the motel I was staying in and into my own apartment. My mom didn’t have any money when she passed and the money from my uncle didn’t last very long, I had just enough to get me here and survive about a month.

“Allie if this place don’t get busy soon I’m gonna snap because we aren’t making any damn money.” Mandy said to me as she sat down next to where I was standing waiting on my drink order.

“Mandy it’s only nine give it a couple of hours and the dogs will start to roll in.” I said to her and she rolled her eyes at me. Mandy and I weren’t the closest of friends but she was one of the few people I did know around here.

“Alanna them dogs pay our bills with the damn money they leave us.”

“Believe me I know, I’m counting on some good tips I almost have enough money to get that car I was looking at the other day.”

“Here’s your order Allie.” Tammy the owner said as she placed it in front of me. “Mandy your table looks like their ready for more drinks go over there and tend to the guys.”

I walked over to my table and was handing out the drinks to the guys as I flirted with them hoping it would get me a larger tip. Once our regulars came I knew things would go smoother. The night was slow but like any other Friday night it was bound to get very busy, I was just hoping for some big tippers tonight.

*JAX POV*

I received a call from Uncle Jury saying that I needed to come to Indian Hills. We already had a run scheduled to come here so we just came a few days early so I could see what was so important. Tig, Chibs, Juice, Opie and Happy came with me. We just pulled up to Indian Hills clubhouse and were getting off our bikes when Jury and the rest of the brothers came out to greet us.

“Jax we really need to talk come on in.” Jury said as I walked up to him. I nodded at him and we followed him inside, he had all the sweetbutts go away so we could talk in private. “Jax, Alanna is up this way living now.” he said to me and I felt like I stopped breathing for a second. “I know I only seen pictures of her but I am pretty sure it’s her.”

“What the fuck do ya mean Alanna is up this way? Man Jury you better be sure it was her.” I snapped at him, I couldn’t control the anger I was feeling. “I thought Samtaz said she was in fucking Arizona?”  

“Jax when is the last time you checked in on her?” Jury asked. “Or got word on how she was doing?”

“Who is Alanna?” Juice asked sounding confused.

I knew he didn’t know who she was, the only ones that knew her that were with me was Tig and Opie. Most of the Sons didn’t know her other than a few of the older ones and any one that had ties to the original nine. Opie and Tig new her through me, we kept the ties she had to the Sons at a need to know basis to keep her safe. 

“Alanna is Armando’s niece from Samtaz.” Opie said as he shook his head. “Jury, where did you guys see her at?”

“That’s the thing Ope you guys ain’t gonna like where she’s at.” Needles said but was looking at me. “She works at the Dolls of Indian Hills; one of the brothers spotted her going in there a little while ago. We have been trying to keep eyes on her since we found out she was here a couple of days ago.”

“Ain’t that the strip joint up the street from here?” Tig asked, of course his ass would know the place. “That ain’t good brother.” Tig said looking at me.

“What the fuck is Alanna doing at a damn strip joint?” I snapped as I walked out the clubhouse and all the guys followed behind me. “We need to go get her the fuck out of there now she don’t fucking belong there.”

“How the fuck are we gonna get her out of there?” I heard Happy’s raspy voice ask from behind me. “What if she don’t wanna fucking leave with ya?”

“I’ll fucking drag her out by her fucking hair if I have too!” I snapped as I climbed on my bike and the rest of my brothers did the same following me to the strip club.  

 When we arrived at the strip club it was already ten but the place seemed pretty dead still, I had Opie, Chibs and Juice wait outside to keep an eye on things as the rest of us went in. When we walked in the first thing I noticed was the fucking girls dressed in tight ass leather the barely fucking covered anything and I didn’t think I would be able to control myself if I saw her dressed liked that.

Tig tapped me on the shoulder. “Brother look over there.” He said as he nodded his head towards the back of the club. There she was standing by some fucking douchebag that was sitting in a chair rubbing his hand on her thigh and of course she was dressed like a fucking whore. “That’s her isn’t it; ya know it’s been a few years since we could go and check on her but the ink gives it away.”

Tig was right, I knew it was her by the ink on her back she had stars inked down the length of her spine, she got it done when she was eighteen, it’s been a while since I checked on her and after Armando was killed we couldn’t make it down for his memorial because of all the shit we were going through at the time when those assholes murdered him. When I heard her ma committed suicide my ma told me it was best to just stay away. I knew ma wasn’t fond of Alanna but I should have been there for her.

“Yeah that’s her.” I said storming over towards her, Happy and Tig were right behind me.

*Alanna POV*

I was standing by a table with a couple of our regular guys talking, just as I was about to take Danny’s hand off my leg I saw another hand reach out from behind and knocked his hand away from me, the rings I saw on that hand had me frozen in my spot. I was hoping to never see him again and now he stood behind me.

“Take your fucking hand off her!” I heard Jax’s voice say as he grabbed my upper arm and yanked me back.

“Mutha fucker what the fuck is problem?” Danny snapped as he stood up. “You guys can’t come in here thinking you can have any bitch you want because of that cut you wear. Allie, tell this asshole you’re with me.”

All of sudden I saw Tig grab him by the throat and Danny’s eyes went wide. “Don’t ya ever talk to him like that again!” Tig said as he squeezed tighter. “Alanna ain’t with ya anymore, touch her again and ya won’t have hands to touch another bitch.”

I didn’t have time to see Danny’s reaction because Jax spun me around to face him as he yelled at me. “Alanna, what the fuck is your ass doing in this fucking place?” He snapped and I could see the anger in his eyes.

I swung my free arm out to steady myself from falling when I felt someone else’s hand grab me and steady me. The sweater covered arm was attached to a very mean looking guy; I quickly pulled away from the both of them when I was standing straight again. “I’m working what does it look like I’m doing?” I snapped and he moved forward towards me. “What the hell do you want” I said as I took a step back. “How the hell did you find me?”

“I want you to grab your shit, I’m getting ya the fuck out of here.” he snapped.

“I’m not going anywhere with you so stay the hell away from me.” I snapped as I bumped his shoulder walking pass him. “I don’t need or want you anywhere near me so fuck off.” Jax glared at me as he took a deep breath.

“Allie is there a problem here?” Tammy asked as she walked up to us. “I called Kenny and Mark they’re on their way here.” she said looking at Jax as Tig and the other guy walked up and stood next to him. Kenny is her husband and business partner, Mark is his brother.

“There is no problem they were just leaving.” I said as I ran my fingers through my hair. “If you see Danny tell him I’m sorry about what they did and his next drink is on me.”

“Go back to the bar, I’ll take care of this.” Tammy said as I turned back to look at Jax.

“I ain’t fucking leaving here without your ass.” Jax snapped as he moved forward and Tammy stepped in front of me to block him.

“Back the hell of my girl.” She snapped at him. “I want you guys out of my club now. We don’t need any trouble in here.”

“You better stay the fuck out of this.” Jax snapped at her. “This is between Alanna and me.”

I was so concern with Jax and Tammy that I didn’t notice Mark and Kenny walk in behind the guys along with two other men behind them until Kenny grabbed Jax from behind wrapping his arm around Jax’s throat and there was a gun pointed at Tig’s head. Jax seemed calm as he held onto the arm around his throat but his face showed he was pissed and Tig looked like he want to kill someone, the other guy with Jax pulled out a gun and pointed it at Kenny, they seemed to be all in a bind until the men behind Kenny pulled out guns and had them both pointed at Kenny and Mark’s heads. Tammy and I were both frozen in shock as the whole club went silent and nobody moved from their spots.

The guy behind Kenny was the first to speak. “Mutha fucker if ya don’t take ya arm from around my pres.’s throat ya not going ta have any brains left in ya skull.” He said in a thick Scottish accent. “And ya buddy there needs ta put da fucking gun down if he wants ta keep his.”

Kenny’s arms quickly went up in defense as Mark dropped his gun when he felt the barrel of a gun behind his head. Jax and Tig both turned to face their assailants and punched them in the face causing them to fall to the ground. Tammy screamed as she dropped to the floor next to Kenny and held him. “Why can’t you guys just leave my club?” she said as I noticed Jax’s friend Opie standing behind everyone.

“Hap walk Alanna to get her shit.” Jax said as he stared at me and the mean looking guy nodded at him and walked over to stand behind me. “When she has her shit I’ll leave your fucking club.” He snapped at Tammy.

“I’m not letting you walk out of here with her.” Kenny said as he held his jaw. “You guys can take whatever you want but I ain’t letting you walk out of here with any of my girls.”

Jax crouched down in front of Kenny and pushed Tammy away as he grabbed a fist full of Kenny’s shirt and pulled him closer. “I don’t want anything you have here other than my sister.” Jax growled in his face and everyone’s eyes went wide from the shock of what he said except Tig and Opie. “You want me and my brothers gone, it’ll happen when my sister walks out them doors with me.”

“Allie is he your brother?” Tammy asked in a shaky voice. “I can’t have these kind of problems in my club.”

“No he is not my brother.” I said stepping back as Jax quickly got to his feet and turned to face me but I hit a hard chest behind me. “I’m not leaving with any of you. Just leave me alone Jax.”

“Whether you like it or not you’re a fucking Teller.” He snapped as he moved closer to me. “JT’s blood runs through you like it runs through me.”

“Fuck you I am not a damn Teller. I’m not as important as his prince of Charming so you can take that fucking name and shove it up your ass.” I yelled at him.

Jax’s hand quickly came up and smacked me hard across the face, I started to fall to the floor but two strong arms pulled me up and held me against his chest as he back away from Jax, Opie ran forward and bear hugged Jax from behind pulling him back. I felt the tears slide down my face. “What the fuck did ya do that for?” Opie snapped at him. “You don’t hit your fucking sister like that I don’t care what she said to ya.”

Jax pushed Opie off of him, looked at me as I stood there holding my stinging cheek and I saw the hurt in his eyes as tears rolled out of mine. “Just get your shit so we can leave.” He said as he walked away towards the doors.

“Chibs go out there with him.” Opie said looking at the Scottish guy and he walked away.  “The rest of us will wait here for Alanna.”

“Look sweetheart just do what he said and let’s go.” Hap said to me lifting my chin up to look at him and it was the first time I heard his raspy voice. “We need to get the hell out of here.”

I just nodded my head at him as I turned to Tammy and saw the fear in her eyes. “Tammy I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.” She just shook her head at me and turned back to Kenny. “My bag is behind the bar.” I said softly as I walked away with Hap and all the Sons that were in there followed behind us.

When we walked out to the parking lot I saw there were six bikes parked there and Jax was leaning against one of them smoking. “Here put this on.” Hap growled at me. When I looked at him he took off his sweater and handed it to me as he put his cut back on.

I didn’t question him I just slid his sweater on as Jax walked over to me. “You’re gonna ride with me so you need to put this on.” Jax said as he tried to hand me his helmet. “We can send a prospect for your cage later.”

“I don’t have a car, Tammy was my ride and no I’m not riding with you, you’re making me leave with you and I’m pretty sure I lost my job here but I am not getting on your bike.” I said walking around him and over to Hap. “I rather take my chances with him. Can I ride with you?” I asked him and he just glared at me then he looked over my shoulder at Jax.

Jax must have nodded at him; I wasn’t sure because I didn’t turn to look at him. “Put this on.” He growled at me taking his helmet off and shoving it in my hands. “And hold on tight a’ight.”

I just nodded my head and did as he had said, his eyes were dark and cold it scared the hell out of me but I didn’t want to be near Jax. I climbed on the back of his bike and slid my arms around his waist feeling his toned abs under his t-shirt as he started the bike and everyone else did the same. I’ve only been on my uncle’s bike a couple of times as a child so I was a little nervous riding with someone I didn’t know. The ride didn’t take long at all we came to a stop in front of another bar down the street. I climbed off the bike and handed the helmet back to him as I started to unzip the sweater to give it back to him; he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

“Leave the fucking sweater on.” He growled at me as he walked away and went into the bar.

All the guys started to walk into the bar but I just walked over to stand against the wall. Opie came walking over to me. “Alanna I know we don’t know each other well but are you ok?”

“I’m fine; can you please just call me Allie?”

“A’ight. Why don’t we go inside and get some ice for your face.” He said as he leaned against the wall next to me. “It ain’t like Jax to hit a lady; I don’t know what got into him.”

“I don’t want to go in there and I don’t want to talk about Jax.”

“Allie we’re staying here for the night. It’s one of our clubhouses.”

“Why can’t I just go to my motel room and stay there.” I asked him. “Jax got what he wanted; I’m out of the strip club now I want to leave.”

“Let Jax calm down a little and I will talk with him, let’s just go inside.”

I nodded my head and we both went in, walking in there I saw that it was no better than the place we just left. I knew the clubhouses had skanks all over them but I wasn’t allowed to go to Uncle Armando’s clubhouse so I never saw the shit that went on in there. The woman here were hanging all over the guys practically fucking them out in the open. Opie led me to the bar and I sat on one of the stools as he went behind the bar. I looked around and a few of the girls there were glaring at me.

“Here put this on for a little bit.” Opie said as he gave me a rag with some ice in it. “I’m gonna go and talk with Jax just stay here.” he said to me as he turned towards a guy with a Mohawk. “Juice keep an eye on her.”

“A’ight.” The guy named Juice said as he looked at me. “Do ya want a beer?”

I nodded my head and he gave me one as he sat next to me. “Thanks, I never needed one like I do now.” I said and he smiled at me.

“I’ve been around for about nine years why haven’t I met you before?” Juice asked me.

“I never went to Charming.” I said as I took a drink from the beer bottle. “I don’t believe my presence is wanted there and I wasn’t allowed in Armando’s clubhouse.”

“Why do ya say that?” he said with a look of confusion on his face. “If you’re JT’s kid aren’t ya like Samcro royalty or something like that?”

Before I could answer him Opie came back over by us and Juice excused himself as one of the girls walked by us and winked at him. “Allie, Jax said he’s only letting you go if one of the guys from Charming goes with ya and they all seem to be busy right now.”

“What the hell for, I don’t need a fucking babysitter and he can’t tell me what the fuck to do.” I snapped as I put the beer down on the bar and stood up. “Fuck this I’m leaving.”

“Allie wait…” he started to say but I cut him off.

“No Opie, he has never been here for me before I don’t need him now.” I said as I unzipped the sweater I had on. “Sending men to check on my wellbeing rather than coming himself and forcing me to leave a strip club does not make him brother of the year.” I took the sweater off and laid it on the stool. “Tell that Hap guy I said thank you for letting me use this.”

I walked away as Opie grabbed the sweater and walked over to Hap who had some blond girl on his lap with her tongue shoved down his throat. I quickly walked out the door and start to walk in the direction of Dolls of Indian Hills hoping I could get a ride from Mandy but I didn’t make it too far away when someone took hold of my arm, spun me around and shoved me hard against the wall. “Didn’t I tell your ass to leave the fucking sweater on?” Hap growled at me as he shoved the sweater back at me. “I was in the middle of something and don’t got the time to be chasing your ass down.”

“I don’t need it I’m leaving so I was giving it back.” I said as I tried to yank my arm away from him but the grip he had got tighter. “LET ME GO NOW! I don’t want you touching me.” I yelled at him and he growled at me.

Just as I said that two other guys came walking pass us. “Hey Happy when you’re done with her send her our way.” One of them said smiling at us and my eyes went wide but Hap’s eyes had gone darker than they were a few second ago.

“She ain’t a fucking sweetbutt so stay the fuck away from her.” He snapped at them and they quickly walked away. “Put the fucking sweater on, you’re the president’s sister and don’t need to be fucking walking around here dressed like a fucking whore.” He snapped at me as I stood there holding the sweater in my hand.

“It doesn’t matter who my fucking brother is I can dress however the fuck I want to.” I snapped at him.

“Little girl ya better watch how the fuck ya talk to me.” He said to me in a menacing voice and I felt the fear course through my body but I was not going to show him that. “Put the fucking sweater on now!”

“Alanna put the damn sweater on.” Jax said as he walked up to us. “Killer let me talk with her alone.”

“A’ight, I was in the middle of something anyways.” He said as he let my arm go and smirked at me. Jax shook his head as Hap, Happy, Killer whatever his damn name was walked away.

“Alanna please just put the sweater on.” I rolled my eyes at him as I put the sweater back on. “Ope said you wanted to go back to your motel, is that where you been staying since you got out here?”

“What does it matter to you?” I snapped at him and he took in a deep breath as he ran his hands down his face. “Let’s not do this whole brother sister thing ok, your dad slept with my mom on one of his runs to Arizona it was nothing more than that. I just happen to be the product of that night, I don’t need or want anything from you so let’s just pretend that each other doesn’t exist.” I said as I was trying to fight back the tears that wanted to fall. “When I needed some kind of family you weren’t around and I got through it all on my own so I don’t need you now so just leave me the hell alone.”

“I should have been there when you loss Armando and again when your ma died, I’m sorry.”

“My mom didn’t just died Jax she fucking killed herself, did any of your brothers tell you how I found her.” I snapped as the tears rolled down my cheeks. “I don’t even know why I’m even telling you this it’s not like we even know each other.” I moved to walk away but he grabbed my hand and tugged it to get me to face him. “I don’t want to do this Jax, I don’t need you or anybody else I’ve been fine on my own for the last six months.”

“No you’re not fine on your own and you do need family, everybody does.” He said softly to me but I didn’t want his pity, the one thing I hated the most was people pitying me. “Alanna let me be here for you.”

“MY FAMILY IS DEAD!” I yelled at him. “John is dead, Armando is dead and my mother is dead.” I yelled at him as the reality of being all alone hit me and I felt the tears stream down my face.

I started to lean forward to try and control my breathing when he quickly pulled me into a hug and I tried to push him away but he just held on tighter. “Alanna I’m sorry.” He said as he turned us and he was leaning against the wall, I stopped fighting him and just closed my eyes to listen to his breathing hoping to get mine under control. “You’re not alone.” He said softly.

“Jacky boy is everything a’ight?” I heard Chibs say from behind me and I felt Jax nodded. “Lass are ya a’ight?” I nodded my head.

“Chibs can you go get her some water?” Jax said as I pulled out of his hold.

“Aye.” He said as he walked back in the bar.

“Alanna you’re not alone, I’m your family too.” He said as he lifted my chin to look at him. “No one told me that you were the one that found your ma dead.”

“Jax she was lying in a pool of her own blood on the kitchen floor, she slit both of her wrists while I was at work.” I said to him as I moved back a few steps. “By the time I got home she was already dead.”

“Alanna…” I cut him off before he could finish.

“Please stop calling me that, no one has called me Alanna since my mom died, just call me Allie.”

“A’ight, Allie I’m sorry for what I did I shouldn’t have hit you.” He said as he pulled out his cigarettes and held the box to me offering me one and I just shook my head at him. “Ya don’t smoke?”

“Yeah I do, I’ve been trying to quit.” I said running my fingers through my hair. “Looks like I picked a bad time to do it.”

“Here ya go luv.” Chibs said as him and Juice walked up to us and handed me a bottle of water. “Are ya feeling better luv?” I just nodded my head at him as I opened the bottle and took a drink.

“Why don’t we all go inside, I can get one of the rooms for ya to stay in?” Jax said as he stood up from the wall.

“I want to go to my place, I don’t want to stay here.” I said looking over at him. “I need to put on some more comfortable clothes.”

“I can get a t-shirt for you and we can finish talking about this in the morning.” He said as he started to walk away. “I don’t want ya staying by yourself tonight.”

I started to say something but Juice cut in before I could talk. “Jax if ya want I can go with her and stay until morning, I’ll call ya and tell ya where we’re at.”

“A’ight, but keep your dick in your pants.” He growled at him. “No matter what she says she is my fucking sister. It comes out I’ll let Hap cut the fucker off!”

“I ain’t gonna touch her Jax.” He said quickly to him. “I’ll sleep on the chair.”

Jax seemed a little on edge about me leaving but he didn’t fight it. We walked over to Juice’s bike I climbed on behind him and we left. I showed him the way to the motel and when we got there he parked right in front of my room as I went inside he pulled out his phone and called Jax to tell him where we were. I removed Hap’s sweater and laid it on the bed, Juice came in the room as I was looking for some clothes to change into.

“I can wait outside while ya change.” He said as I watched his eyes roam my body.

“You don’t have to wait out there.” I said smiling at him. “It doesn’t bother me if you watch me change.”

“I can’t do that Jax will kill me.” He said stuttering over his words and I couldn’t help but laugh at him and he raised his eyebrow at me. “What’s fucking funny?”

“You are.” I said pulling out my shorts and t-shirt as I tried to stop laughing. “I needed the laugh; I was just joking with you. I wasn’t going to change in front of you I can change in the bathroom there is no reason for you to stand outside.”

“Happy to be at your service.” He said to me sarcastically as I walked to the bathroom and he sat in the chair.

I quickly changed and went back into the room and saw Juice messing around with my laptop as he sat on the chair next to my bed. “Juice can I ask you a question?” I asked him and he nodded yes. “What is that other guy’s name, the one with all the tattoos? I heard him being called three different names.”

“Who Hap?” he asked and I nodded yes. “Oh his name is Happy but a lot of the brothers call him Hap or Killer. You don’t mind if I look at this do you?” he asked pointing at my laptop and I just shook my head no.

“That’s a weird name but ok.” I said as I sat on the bed. “Is your name Juice or is that just what they call you?”

“It’s just a nickname, my name is Juan Carlos.” He said looking up from my laptop. “Is this your ma in the picture here with you?” I just nodded my head. “She’s a beautiful woman does she live out here or is she in Arizona?”

“She was beautiful.” I said as I laid down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. “She killed herself six months ago back in Arizona.”

“Shit, I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” He said and I heard him close my laptop. “I noticed you have ink on your rib cage what does it say?”

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.” I answered him as I continued to look up at the ceiling. “I got it done after my mom’s death it seemed to fit how I feel.”

“Wow!” he said and I could tell the subject was uncomfortable to him. “Let’s get some sleep Jax is going to be here in the morning.”

I leaned up on my elbows and watched as he tried to get comfortable on the chair. “Are you really going to sleep on there?” I asked and he nodded his head. “Don’t be stupid the bed is big enough for the both of us just sleep here.” I said patting the space next to me and he shook his head no. “Just sleep in the damn bed, I’m not asking you to fuck me.”

“A’ight. You stay on your side and I’ll stay on mine.” He said as he pulled off his cut, t-shirt and kicked his boots off. “You never did answer my question from earlier.” He said as he climbed in the bed and I raised an eyebrow at him. “About being Samcro royalty like Jax.”

“No I’m not Samcro royalty. I’m just the bastard child that some people wish never existed.”

“Who would wish something like that?” he said to me but ended up answering his own question. “Gemma?” I nodded to him. “Did she really say she didn’t want ya around?”

“She didn’t have to, my mom told me she made John do a DNA test when it came back that I was his daughter she went nuts on him and my mom.” I said as I rolled over to look at him. “When John died my mom told me that Gemma said I wasn’t welcomed at his funeral so I never got to say goodbye to him.”

“Wow that’s crazy.” He said sounding stunned. “Gemma has always seemed different to me about family.”

We talked for a little while longer before we finally fell asleep and I must say I slept really good for the first time in six months. I’m not sure how or why it happened but I was suddenly woken up when the door to my room slammed shut. When my eyes flew open to the sound I realized I was curled up next to Juice and his arm was around me. We both looked at each other stunned and then turned towards the door to see Jax and Happy standing there glaring at us. I quickly moved out of Juice’s embrace and he jumped out of the bed.

“Jax it ain’t what it looks like.” He said raising his hands in defense. “I swear nothing happened between the two of us.”

“I told ya to keep your fucking dick in your pants.” Jax snapped as he started to move closer to Juice and I jumped out of the bed and stood in front of him bracing my hands against Jax’s chest. “What the fuck is your problem?” he snapped looking down at me.

“I didn’t sleep with him you asshole!” I yelled at him. “Even if I did it’s not your fucking business. Wait  a minute how the hell did you get in my room?”

“OUTSIDE NOW!” he screamed at Juice then he looked back at me. “Get dressed.”

Jax walked away and mumbled something to Happy as Juice quickly put his stuff on and walked out behind him leaving me and Happy standing there. “Are ya gonna get dressed or just stand there?” Happy said glaring at me.

“I am so tired of all you guys thinking you can tell me what to do.” I snapped at him and he raised an eyebrow at me and for some reason I couldn’t shut my mouth. “I have nowhere to be so no I don’t plan on getting dressed. What I do plan on doing is spending the rest of my day alone so why don’t you just leave.”

“Ya better watch your fucking attitude and get your ass dressed now!” he snapped at me. “I like to get back to Charming sometime today.”

“What the hell does that have to do with me?” I asked him as Juice and Jax walked back in.

“I ain’t leaving you here; you’re going back with us.” Jax said to me as he shut the door behind him and I noticed he was calmer. “Fuck! Your face has a bruise on it, I’m sorry.” He said as he reached out and ran his fingers right under my left eye. “About the Juice shit, seeing you in his fucking arms like that had my blood boiling I shouldn’t have snapped like that.”

“Jax don’t worry about the bruise but I am not going to Charming.” I said as I sat down on the bed. “I’ll go back to Arizona before I go to Charming.”

“Allie there ain’t shit out here for you and Arizona has too many bad memories for ya.” Jax said walking over to sit next to me. “In Charming you can start over and have family. You have two nephews out there I would like you to meet.”

“Jax when I was old enough to understand my mom told me about you and I fantasied what it would be like to have you around to have the big brother there for me, then when you did come around the few times to check on me I hated you already.”

“Why did you hate me?” he asked as he ran his fingers through his hair. “Is that why you would leave when I came there to see you?”

“I hated you because you had fifteen years with John and all I got was a few visits a month with him then he dies before I even get a chance to have any real memories of him. All I have is a few pictures of the two of us that I manage to hide from my mom when she went through one of her rages and burned anything that reminded her of him.”

“I stopped coming around because I figured you wanted me to stay away but I still sent people to check on you.” Jax said to me.

“I know they made their presence know, my friends were scared of Tig but had crushes on Opie.” I said smiling at him. “I liked Bobby he was nice to me. Why did they stop coming these last few years?”

“We’ve been going through a lot of shit and it was hard but Samtaz was still filling me in. I don’t know why no one called me and told me that ya moved; I talked with them last week. I found out about it from Uncle Jury last night.”

“Jax I don’t know what they were telling you, I’ve been here five months now but they stopped coming around when Armando was killed. They weren’t even there when my mom died, a couple of the old ladies came to her funeral but that was it, I haven’t spoken to anybody from that club since the day I buried her.”

Jax quickly got to his feet and started pacing in front of me. “I’m gonna fuck somebody up, them bastards have been feeding me bullshit all this time. You’ve been here five fucking months?” He snapped and I nodded as he turned to Juice and Happy who I forgot was standing there. “Juice find out who was fucking lying to me, Allie look I know you don’t want to come to Charming but I ain’t leaving ya here so please don’t fight me on this shit.”

“I’m gonna step outside and make a few calls.” Juice said to Jax as he walked out.

“I have a prospect waiting outside with a cage pack your shit and give it to him but I want ya to ride with Hap because I don’t know this prospect enough to trust him with you.” He said as he walked to the door. “Hap when we get back to Charming we got shit to handle with Samtaz. I’m gonna head with Juice back to Uncle Jury’s I’ll meet you guys there.”

Happy nodded at him with an evil smirk on his face as Jax walked out. I wasn’t given much of a choice so I pulled out some clothes and walked in the bathroom to change, I put on a black halter top with a pair of denim skinny jeans and my black ankle boots. When I was done dressing I looked into the mirror and that’s when I noticed the nasty looking bruise under my eye, I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom and saw Happy leaning back against the headboard of my bed smoking. I couldn’t help but notice how hot he looked sitting there, the last twelve hours were so crazy that I didn’t get a chance to really look at him and here he was lounging in my bed looking very doable. It’s been too long since the last time I got laid and looking at him had my body screaming for it. I broke up with my boyfriend of four years before coming here.

“Are ya done checking me out?” He said smirking at me as I snapped out of my thoughts. “Ya need to pack I ain’t got all day.”

I didn’t say anything to him I just went to the dresser and started to pull my things out and placed them in my bags. After a while I decided to try and talk with him because it was to quiet. “So was that your old lady you were with last night?” I asked while I had my back to him packing one of the bags.

He just stood there quiet for a few minutes before he decided to talk. “Interesting ink is there a reason behind the stars?” he said as he traced the one in the center of my back and I jumped a little because I didn’t hear him get off the bed and come up behind me.

I spun around to face him and he had a smirk on his face. “You fucking scared me don’t you make any noise when you move?”

“Nope, I find it easier to get my prey with silence.” He said in a low raspy voice that practically had me turned on. I took a step back and he just stood there smirking at me. “As for the answer to your question I ain’t got an old lady that shit ain’t for me. I’m gonna take these bags out, hurry up and finish this shit already.”

He grabbed the two bags on the floor and walked out; I quickly packed the last two bags. Twenty minutes later I was done and had checked out of the motel. Happy and I climbed on his bike and left for the clubhouse as the prospect followed behind us in the truck.

AN: I couldn’t find a last name for the Samtaz prez Armando so I used the actor’s last name for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 1.8K 15
"β„’π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 π’“π’†π’‚π’π’π’š π’ˆπ’π’π’… 𝒂𝒕." ☟ ︎ DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sons Of Anarchy or it's c...
60.1K 1.6K 32
[Completed. Words: 45.159] While Juice tries to find his angle around the Sons of Anarchy, he fears to have blown his chances to become a full patche...
86.1K 1.8K 40
After several years traveling the world, running away from her problems, it's time to make peace with the past... but will her past let her? Will Hap...
9.2K 122 16
Sons Of Anarchy One Shots