Zero, The Human Decepticon

By Adonis_Dawn

Zero, a human kid that lives in a junkyard after being kicked out, finds themself staring fearfully into the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - An Interesting Fleshling
Chapter 2 - Losing Limbs
What Zero Looks Like! Not a chapter!!
Chapter 4 - More School
Chapter 5 - Injuries and Problems.
Chapter 6 - Meeting people from the past
Chapter 7 - Fucking kidnapped
Chapter 8 - Oh shit.
Chapter 9 - what happened?
Chapter 10 - Those Purple Optics.
Chapter 11 - Stuck
Chapter 12 - The beginning of the end
Epilogue
Authors Note
Authors note 2
:)
Authors note 3
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 3 - School.

520 17 5
By Adonis_Dawn

A/N
The mystery bot is an OC of mine called ShakenSkies

They woke up, they had fallen asleep again. What was it they dreamt about..? Oh yeah, how they became known as "The Human Decepticon". They sighed, it had been a year, they were 14 now and in 9th grade.

They sighed as Knockout drove them to school. "Why so pouty? Sad that you won't be able to draw me without my knowledge?" He asked through the radio, pulling into the school's parking lot.

"Eh, sorta, but school's also just so boring." They said, climbing out of the car, "See ya later, who will be picking me up later by the way?" They asked, looking at KO's holoform.

"Starscream, probably." He said, looking at them. "Bye, kiddo, see you later." He said, driving off before they could respond.

"Bitchass-" they mumbled before walking into what they called "literal hell".

They wandered to their first class, sitting down tiredly. Their robotic feet clinking on the tile below them. There were already a group of girls in the back of the class, gossiping about people, they assumed they were one of those people since they could feel the stares tickling their back.

They turned around, facing the girls, the ones staring at them looked away quickly. "Be careful around that kid, I heard they have a gun programmed into their arms." One of them whispered.

They looked at the girls, being only them and the techno-organic in the room, they spoke, "If I had a gun programmed into my arm I would've shot you already." They mumbled, turning away and doodling in their sketchbook.

Later, at lunch, they sat alone. Everyone avoided them. They sighed, eating their food in peace only to get jumpscared by the sound of a jet outside. They turned around to see what they could only assume was Starscream. They sighed, continuing to eat the pre-made lunch from Soundwave.

Suddenly, the noise of kid's talking got louder, telling Zero it was time to pack up their food and go outside. And they did just that, the two groups of kids trading places.

When outside, Zero walked into the field of grass that was surrounded by a track, most likely for Cross Country kids or those who just wanted to walk and talk. They laid down. Staring at the sky and watching Starscream closely. Suddenly he started barrel-rolling towards them, and then they realized it wasn't Starscream.. Laserbeak transformed out of the bottom of the jet, flying towards them.

They held out their hand for him to land on, "Hello Laserbeak, what's this?" They saw a little note in his jaws, he dropped it in their hand.

They opened it carefully, reading it.

"Hi! We at the Nemesis wanted to check on you, is school going good? Are you being bullied at all?" They read the note out loud, chuckling at it, "School has been fine so far, and no, I have not been bullied yet, though, there are rumors starting about me. I can survive them though." They smiled, scratching Laserbeak on the back of his head, even though he probably couldn't feel it. "Tell the Decepticons I say hi." They said, smiling as he flew away.

Suddenly the same group of girls from earlier came over, "What was that? Your little bird friend?" They all laughed.

"No, that was Laserbeak, a robotic bird that likes to eat little brats' eyes." They smiled, grabbing the note from Laserbeak and shoving it in their pocket. They stood up right as the bell rang, "Guess we have to go now." They smiled at the group and walked away.

Later, as the bell rang for bus riders rang, they stared out the window, watching as a jet flew towards the school. Their face grew red with embarrassment. They sighed, "Why of all Cons did it have to be Starscream?"

Suddenly a voice sounded from behind them, "What kind of a name is 'Starscream'?" It was one of the girls from earlier.

"Nunya." They said, standing up as the second bell rang. "My lovely friend is waiting for me now, goodbye." They walked away, she followed them.

They walked towards the jet, landed across the street from the school, "NO WAY! HOW DO YOU GET TAKEN HOME BY A JET?!" The girl yelled.

They sighed, "I'm not rich I just have frie-" they were cut off by Starscream's holoform coming out of the jet.

"We don't have much time, Zero, Megat-"

"Megs," they cut him off.

He sighed, "Megs is waiting, NOW COME ON BEFORE I SHOVE YOU IN THIS JET MYSELF!" He said, patting the inside of the jet.

"How will the both of you fit in there? There's only room for one-" she was cut off by Zero climbing in and curling up on the floor.

"Now goodbye little weird girl." He said, climbing in and starting it up.

The top of the jet closed as Starscream flew away.

"I dislike those humans already." He said.

"I dislike them too.. I can't wait to do this damned homework and sleep." They said, closing their eyes, "Yeah uh, Starscream, Ima just take a nap.. poke me aggressively once we're there.." they mumbled, leaning on the side of the Jet.

At the Nemesis, Starscream transformed, holding them in his hand. He looked at Soundwave, "I have retrieved the human, please tell Lord Megatron when you can." Soundwave nodded and Starscream walked away.

They were woken up by a sharp claw poking them in the stomach, they groaned and flipped onto their back, "Five more minutes.." they mumbled. The poking continued. They sighed and sat up, looking at the cybertronian that decided to poke them awake.

Megatron was there, looking at them. "Good evening." He said, poking at their backpack, "Starscream mentioned homework, what is that?" He asked.

"Hello, my Liege.. it is simply work to do at home so you learn quicker." They looked at their backpack, crawling over and opening it.

They pulled out the paper homework and a pencil. "Jeez, they make you write with that?" He asked, honestly kind of disgusted.

"Yeah, it's terrible.." they mumbled, working on it. They remembered that there was another paper, they grabbed it out of their bag and pushed it towards Megatron, "It's a thing that you need to sign-"

"And how exactly do you expect me to do that?" He raised an optic ridge.

"Sign a data pad or something so then I can try my best to copy it onto the paper." They smiled and shrugged. Megatron nodded, and did exactly that.

They copied his signature onto the paper, "Thank you!" They smiled.

"Why do you even need my signature?" He asked.

"Oh its uh-" they paused, now mumbling, "it's so that they know I have a parent that they can contact-"

"Interesting, and you chose me as this 'parent'?"

"Yes," they said awkwardly, looking away.

"How interesting." He said with a small smile.

They giggled and continued with their homework, it was pretty easy. Yet, they found themself dozing off at the last questions. "Gotta finish this shit before.. I.. sleep..." They were asleep the next second.

When they woke up, they were picked up by someone, they opened their eyes to see Megatron. "O-Oh good morning Lord Megatron.." they said, sitting up.

"Good morning, Zero, Soundwave will deliver you to school. We had a minicon finish your work for you, it's in your backpack, and I have an outfit prepared for you." He said, placing a bag next to them.

"O-Oh thank you! Shall I go change now?" They asked, grabbing the bag.

"Yes." He said, placing them down on his desk and looking away.

"A-Alright." They quickly changed into what was given to them. There was a baggy, beige sweater, black ripped jeans, some random necklaces for some reason, and their usual pair of shoes. "Alright, done!" They said, he turned around. "How does it look?" They asked.

"It looks good, now, let's get you to Soundwave before you're late." He said, scooping them up and walking away.

Once in the grasp of Soundwave, the two were sent through the ground bridge. Once through, he transformed, flying to the school. He landed, out of sight of anyone, and transformed. He set down their lunch next to them, a smiley face plastered on his screen.

"Thank you." They said, hugging his leg, snatching their lunch, and walking away, waving at the con.

As they walked into the school, all eyes were on them. Silence. Pure silence. They looked around, "What?! Just because I have friends that like to take me home in jets doesn't mean I'm special!" They said out loud, climbing up the bleachers and sitting alone. The silence continued. They sighed as the bell rang, standing up and walking away as everyone else hesitantly followed.

Their day was normal, except for the fact that they saw a cybertronian at the end of school. The bot seemed to be looking for them. THEM OF ALL PEOPLE! They freaked out and hid behind a wall, only to have that same girl from the day before speak up.

"What are you hiding from? Is something wrong with that robot?" She asked, almost mockingly.

"Yeah, it seems to be hunting for me, so if you would ple-"

They were cut off by her running out from behind the wall and yelling at the bot, "HEY! I THINK I FOUND THE KID YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!" The bot looked at her as she pointed to Zero behind the wall. It walked forward, being avoided by everyone but the girl.

She looked at Zero with a smug smile on her face as the bot walked over, looking at Zero.

"I'm sorry but you're gonna have to come with me, Zero." The bot said, reaching out his hand to grab them.

They dodged, "For what exactly?" They asked, sliding away from the bot's hand again.

"You need to be questioned. Now stop moving!" The bot said, slightly angry.

"No thanks! Would rather die than get taken by a pile of junk like you!" They said, trying to bolt inside.

The bot grunted, grabbing them at last. "Finally, come on-" they were cut off by Soundwave, landing in front of them.

"Yeah uh- that's my ride, CAN YOU PUT ME DOWN?!" They said, kicking and punching the bot's hand the best they could.

Soundwave nodded, kicking the rando before they could respond. Zero was sent flying, luckily saved by Laserbeak, who was perched on the school's rooftop.

"Oh hi Laserbeak!" They said with a smile.

By now, everyone had retreated inside, scared of the battle that was going on. Soundwave quickly snatched them and transformed, flying away. Laserbeak flew after them, left in the dust.

They sighed, "Uh thanks for that, Sounders." They smiled, leaning on the inside of his jet mode. "There's no homework today, though, I do have to start thinking of a historical event that happened..." they started thinking, "What if I do something about Cybertron and make people think I'm going insane?" They sat up, looking at the little screen that was planted in front of the jet's seat.

A little cartoonish "Yes :)" Appeared on the screen, making them giggle, "Alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
834K 51.2K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
34.3K 687 20
After the Battle for the Dragon Scroll, Leo Lung is finally at peace. That is, until a mad peacock takes over Gongmen City one year later. Leo Lung...