enclosed : b.h {1}

By thesweetangel01

maddie denbrough was a thirteen year old girl. she was a member of the losers club. maddie had a great life... More

maddie denbrough
cast
chapter one - s.s georgie
chapter two - last day of school
chapter three - the barrens
chapter five - the quarry
chapter six - georgie...
chapter seven - bloody
chapter eight - projector
chapter nine - neibolt
chapter ten - broken
chapter eleven - kidnapped
chapter twelve - deadlights
chapter thirteen - saving mads
chapter fourteen - final battle
chapter fifteen - the oath

chapter four - dr. d

33 1 0
By thesweetangel01

Maddie, Bill, Eddie, Richie, and Stan rode their bikes through the woods back into town, with Ben riding on the back of Maddie's bike. He had his arms around her waist, even though he was in pain. As they come out of the woods and into town, Eddie kept talking, "I think it's great that we're helping the new kid, but we also need to think of our own safety. I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys do know that there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak, right? My mom's friend in New York City got it by touching a dirty pole on the subway. And a drop of AIDS blood got into his system through a hangnail. A hangnail!"

"Eddie! Shut up!" Maddie said. They biked into an alley as Eddie continued, "And you can amputate legs and arms. But how do you amputate a wa-- How do you amputate a waist?" When they stopped, Bill helped Ben get off of Maddie's bike and helped him get seated on a wooden box. Maddie got of her bike after.

Richie set his bike down after as Eddie said, "You guys do know that alleys are known for dirty needles that have AIDS, right? You guys do know that? Hey..." "Oh my god! Shut up!" Maddie said to Eddie due to worrying more about Ben. "Come on, let's go get the stuff to help him." Maddie told them and she started heading to the pharmacy for medical supplies, by running.

"Richie, wait here. Come on!" Bill said he, Eddie, and Stan ran off to catch up to Maddie. "Maddie! Wait up!" Stan yelled and Richie stayed with Ben to keep him company. "Glad I got to meet you before you died." Ben looked at Richie blankly.

In the pharmacy, Maddie grabbed several items from the shelf for Ben's wounds due to knowing how to help him. She had always wanted to be a doctor, Maddie has already been learning the things about being a doctor and even she knew how to do stitches and so much more.

"Can we afford all that?" Bill asked his sister. Stanley was holding a few dollar bills. "That's all we got." Stan said and Maddie said, "Are you kidding me? We need all of this stuff to help Ben." "Wait, you have an account here, don't you?" Bill asked Eddie.

"If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself... I'm spending the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting X-rayed." Eddie said to them, making them think about what to do. In another aisle, Beverly was buying some Tampax. She grabbed some and then walked out of the aisle and is about to go to the counter to pay for it, when she saw Greta Keene coming her way.

"See you later, Dad." "See you, Greta." Beverly quickly went to the next aisle to avoid a round of harassment from Greta. She ran into Maddie and the others. She hid the Tampax behind her back as Maddie, Bill, Stan and Eddie glanced at her. "You okay?" Maddie asked.

Beverly said to him as Gretta walked out of the pharmacy behind her, "I'm fine. What's wrong with you?" "None of your business." Stan told her but Eddie immediately told her, "There's a kid outside. Looked like someone killed him." "We need some supplies, but we don't have enough money." Bill told her.

Beverly looked at them for a second, then glanced at the counter, looking as though she just came up with an idea. "I like your glasses, Mr. Keene. You look just like Clark Kent." He chuckled at Beverly's comment. "Oh. I don't know about that." "Can I try them?" Beverly asked and he said to her, "Mmm. Sure." He took his glasses off and gave them to Beverly. She chuckled and put them on.

Beverly asked, "What do you think?" Even without his glasses, he clearly still has very good eyesight. "Well, how about that? You look just like Lois Lane." Mr. Keene told her. Beverly laughed and asked, "Really?" Mr. Keene nodded and Beverly took off the glasses. "Well, here you go." She pushed several packs of Carolina menthol off the counter. "Shoot. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." He told her and puts his glasses back on and bent down to pick them up. Beverly then glanced over her shoulder at Maddie, Bill, Eddie, and Stan who immediately run out while Mr. Keene isn't looking. Beverly then paid for her stuff after sneaking a pack of cigarettes.

Back in the alley, Maddie is using the things they just stole to attend to Ben's injuries. "This might hurt a bit." Maddie warned Ben. "It's okay." Ben said to her, smiling at her. Maddie began to clean up Ben's wound. She then used some of the cottonballs and poured alcohol on it.

She began to clean it so it wouldn't get infected. "Just suck the wound." Richie said and Maddie jumped. Ben winced. Maddie told Ben, "Sorry, I wouldn't of done that if that moron would keep his mouth shut!" "Dang, Mads. Just telling you what to do."

"You suck the wound for a snake, dumbass! I need to focus right now, moron!" Maddie told him and put her focus back on Ben. "You need to focus?" Maddie tried to put the bandage over the "H" on Ben's stomach nicely. "Hey Eddie, do you have your bifocals?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah." "Grab me them, I need to use them." Maddie said and Eddie told her, "There in my second fanny pack, once sec." Bill stood at the alley entrance as he watched them. "Why do you have two fanny packs?" Stan asked and Eddie told him, "It's a long story and I don't want to get into it. Here Maddie." Eddie said and handed the bifocals to her.

"Okay, now you three... Shut the hell up, but I mostly mean Richie. I need to focus right now." Maddie said. After what she said to her friends, Maddie looked at Ben and said, "Sorry..." As Bill stepped out onto the street and looked to his right, he sees Beverly walking towards him. At the sight of her, he stood there, mouth agape, as she walked right up to him.

Bill smiled for a second, then reached into his pocket and pulled out a dollar bill. "Um, thanks." Bill said and Beverly held up a pack of cigarettes, most likely for repelling unwanted guests. "Even-steven." Beverly said and winked. "Oh, God, he's bleeding. Oh, my God!" Stanley said and Maddie told him, "Stan! It's just blood, you baby!"

Beverly looked to her left upon hearing his voice and saw Ben sitting there. "Ben from soc?" She walked into the alley as Maddie tried to put the band-aid on Ben. "You have to suck the wound before you apply the band-aids. This is 101." Richie said. "Dude, you know I want to be a doctor. You know I have already studied how to do things in the medical career. Richie, you literally don't know what you're talking about!" Maddie said.

Beverly walked up to them, followed by Bill, she noticed Ben's injuries. "Are you okay? That looks like it hurts." Beverly asked and Ben didn't want anyone else to see his wound. He pulled his shirt down immediately, "Oh. No, I'm good. Maddie's helping me. I just... fell." Ben said and Maddie smiled at Beverly, giving her a thumbs-up.

Richie said due to Ben saying, 'I just fell', "Yeah. Right into Henry Bowers." "Shut it, Richie." Bill said as Maddie glared at Richie. "Why? It's the truth." Richie said as Ben just shrugged. "You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Beverly asked and Ben nodded.

"You know, we'll take care of him. Uh, thanks again, Beverly." Bill said. "Sure. Maybe I'll see you around." "Yeah, we were thinking about going to the quarry tomorrow, if you wanna come." Ben said causing Richie and Maddie looked at each other. Richie looked surprised as Maddie tried not to laugh at her twin inviting his crush.

"Good to know. Thanks." Beverly said smiling and she walked away. Stan looked at Richie as Beverly left. "Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her." Eddie said standing up, "Yeah, dude, you heard what she did." "What'd she do?" Ben asked as he was confused. "More like, "Who'd she do?" From what I hear, the list is longer than my wang." Richie said and ran his hand along his groin.

"That's not saying much." Maddie gave Stan a high-five at his comment towards Richie. "Nice one, Stan!" Maddie said as she laughed. "They're just rumors." Bill said and Maddie told them. "They are rumors. Greta probably started them, she is always mess with her." Maddie said.

Richie said, "Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade." Ben looked at Maddie when she said, "Yeah, my brother had his first kiss in the third grade school play with his crush." Stanley smiled at Bill being embarrassed by Maddie. "You know Bill, the reviews say you can't fake that sort of passion." Maddie continued making them laugh. "S-s-shut up Maddie." Bill said to his twin sister.

Maddie smirked at her brother and put her focus back on Ben. Richie spoke in a British accent and clapped his hands, "Now, pip-pip and tally-ho, my good fellows, I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention. Get in there, Dr. D. Come on, fix him up!"

Maddie started helping the wound once again as Eddie backed her up saying, "Why don't you shut the fuck up, Einstein, because Mads knows what she's doing, and knowing Mads, I don't think you wanna be doing the British guy with her right now." "Suck the wound. Get in there!" Richie said as Maddie was literally about to punch Richie.

She finished and gave Eddie his bifocals back. Maddie said to Ben, "Okay, when you get home, take a shower, clean it and put a new pad on it. Maddie put the supplies in his backpack. "Thanks, Maddie." Ben told her and she stood up, "No problem, the Losers gotta stick together." Ben looked at her confused once again.

"We call ourselves, 'The Losers Club'. Now you are part of it too." Maddie said smiling. Maddie looked at Bill and told him, "I'm gonna take Ben home, make sure Bowers doesn't attack him again. I'll come home after." "O-o-okay." Bill told his sister. Maddie got on her bike and Ben got on. "See you at home, Bill!" She said and began to ride off to Ben's house.

Ben showed her how to get to his house. His mom was outside, watering flowers. When they arrived Ben got off her bike. "Ben! What happened?" Mrs. Hanscom said. "Oh uh..." "We we're hanging out. When we were play he accidentally feel down a hill. I'm sorry." Maddie told her.

"It's not your fault, sweetheart. Thank you for being him back." She told Maddie. "Of course! I'm Maddie Denbrough." "It's nice to meet you. Please call me Arlene." Maddie nodded and then asked, "Um tomorrow, Me, my brother and our friends are going to the Quarry. We are going swimming. I invited Ben. Is that fine if he comes with us?" Maddie asked for her permission

"Oh, of course. Sound like fun!" Arlene told her. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow!" Maddie told Ben. "Thanks again, Maddie." Ben said to her, meaning his wound. "No problem!" Maddie replied and rode off back to her house. "She seems like a sweet girl!" Arlene told him making Ben blush a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 43 27
Taylor Blake isn't your average teenage girl, she's strong. Both emotionally and physically, Taylor never actually had friends, just people who she t...
59.5K 1.2K 18
You and your brother Stan just moved to Derry. Just to find out that there's a killer clown. You join the losers club and band together to stop this...
2.1K 21 18
▌ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ❝ what the hell was that thing? ❞ disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Marcie. This story contains language, blood...
24.4K 659 56
*The first book in The Experiments series* What happens when things get a little stranger before Pennywise comes? A grieving Bill Denbrough is out se...