Sweet Nothing ➳ Camren

By valerie2100

Head cheerleader Camila and Badass Lauren have never gotten along, but when Camila's pride and reputation are... More

We're Not Friends
The Crazy And Confused
You Ready?
The First Day
Odd Couples
Another Side
Some Much Needed Insight
I Didn't Mean To Hit You That Hard...Oh Wait
Someone Has Some Work To Do
Confrontation
Action and Attraction
I Forgot To Mention That?
Girls Night In
Get Your Girl
Out Of Control
Out of Control
Car Wash
Caught
Date Night
Telling Normani
I Won't Say I'm In Love...At Least Out Loud
Finally.
Talkin' Bout My Girl
Deep Dish
'When This Is All Over You Have To Do One Thing For Me. Anything I Say'
Just Another Uneventful Day
Honesty
Rules Broken
Answer: No One Knew
Homecoming (Last Chapter)

Normani's Proposition (And What Came From It)

36.6K 1K 930
By valerie2100

All rights go to original author.

__________________________________________________________________

"This project is killing me," Lauren complained for the thousandth time.

"Why? Watching people make out and YOU getting to make out with someone seems to be your kind of thing," Camila said. The brunette smirked.

"Okay that I'm totally fine with. Like, Luis's super hot but Selena is so fucking annoying with her jealousy and glaring."

"Well, I sort of understand. If my boyfriend had to make out with a hot girl, project or not, I'd be pissed too." If she saw Austin doing that while they were dating she would've ripped him a new one.

"Oh, so you think I'm hot huh?" Lauren queried. Camila's chest tightened at her slip- how could she not realize she said that? Stupid!

"I meant it as um..as a hypothetical...thing..."she stuttered out.

"Mhmnm," the brunette said with a shit eating grin adorning her face," Just admit it Camz, you think I'm absolutely...smoking," she whispered teasingly, letting her warm breath snake it's way over carmel skin. Camila closed her eyes, giving almost everything she had to stop the shudder from tearing through her body and the moan caught her throat.

"Fuck off Jauregui," the Cuban girl said pushing her shoulders back.

"Oh c'mon Camzi ju- WOAH," Lauren said looking past her fake girlfriends shoulder.

Camila turned around to see what she was staring at only to see Austin practically eating a nameless girl's face off and feeling her up like they weren't in a public place.

She glared at the scene.

"Looks like he got over you quick..." Lauren quipped. Camila's jaw tensed before she grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled hard.

"C'mon."

__________________________________________________________________

"And he was just making out with that slut right in my face!" Camila yelled, finishing her story.

"Wooow, congrats to Austin- I'm impressed!" Normani said casually, making the green eyed brunette in the room laugh. Their reactions only made Camila more furious. The three of them were at Normani's house to discuss the news.

"What the fuck does THAT mean?" Normani thought for a moment, thinking of ways to explain Austin's actions.

"Well...from what you told me he still really likes you. Austin's not the type of guy to give up so easily when he really wants something and he's willing to do anything to get what he wants. Plus, the fact that you're 'unavailable' makes him even more desperate to get you back."

"So what does this have to do with him practically fucking some random in the hall?" Lauren asked, moving from the armchair to the bed where the other two girls were.

Normani rolled her eyes, how could her friends be so dense sometimes?

"He's doing what you two are doing- he's trying to make YOU jealous," she said pointing at Camila.

"What a dick!"

"And from the looks of it, he seems to be succeeding."

"Are you kidding me? I'm NOT jealous of Mahone. I told you before I don't even like him!" Camila stated.

"That doesn't even make sense," Lauren sighed mindlessly. The brunette glared at her.

"What the hell do you know?"

"She's kinda right Mila," Normani said," I mean, why would you go through all this trouble- lying about cheating on him when he broke up with you, pretending to date one of the people you hate most to make him jealous, getting angry over him making out with someone else- it sounds to me like you like him. Bad." Camila bit back harsh words and instead, her eyes dropped to her hands.

"I don't like him- okay?" she said quietly, her voice wavering slightly.

"But-"

"Can you just DROP IT Mani?" she snapped. Normani eyed her wearily before exhaling loudly.

"Fine, but only for now." The two girls had a small staring contest before Normani got up with a mumbled," I'm hungry."

Lauren watched the whole thing with curious eyes.

"I can take care of him if you want," Lauren offered.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Put him in his place, show him what he's missing...it can mean whatever you want it to mean."

"I told you I'm fine," Camila said stubbornly.

It was obvious that there was something going on with Camila, the girl just didn't want to admit it. It made her even more intrigued about Camila. If there was a reason Lauren was such a badass mother fucker there had to be a reason why Cabello was such a power seeking bitch.

"What are you staring at?" Camila snapped.

"Nothing," the brunette countered before sighing,"...I'm just...trying to figure you out." The Cuban girl's eyes narrowed.

"Well stop."

"Look Camila, I know we're not exactly the kind of friends that talk about their feelings and shit but...ugh, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here," Lauren finally got out.

"Okay," Camila said passively. Lauren looked at the dismissive expression on her 'friends' face and groaned, why did she even bother?

Camila hated the feel of those green eyes on her, like they were looking inside her and exposing ever secret she ever had, stripping her raw. She didn't WANT Lauren's fucking sympathy...but at the same time, her heart fluttered at the notion that the brunette MIGHT care for her.

No.

She couldn't let anyone in, she wouldn't- she promised herself.

"Seriously Lo, stop fucking staring at me," she said with a harsh scowl, the one that usually fended people off.

Instead the brunette fucking smiled. Like, with her eyes. And Camila's stupid brain reacted in a positive way AGAIN.

'Wow she has such a nice smile'

'Shut the hell up brain!'

'I can't believe I made her smile like that *insert girly giggle here*.'

'Seriously if you don't shut the fuck up I will-'

"You called me 'Lo' again," Lauren told her, her smile widening. For once Camila let the dusky red creep up her face, a small smile making its way to her lips.

"Am I interrupting?" Normani said loudly as she entered the room. Both the girls panicked and they stuttered out 'NO's and 'Of course not!'s. Normani smirked. Even if they hadn't done anything, they sure looked guilty.

"Mani I'm uh, gonna go okay?" Lauren said awkwardly," I've got lots of...homework," she looked at Normani pathetically, homework? Really? She hadn't done actual homework since she hired that smart kid Niall to do it for her. Normani was well aware of this.

"Okay Laur, have fun with your 'homework'."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow," Camila reminded, like she hadn't been doing it for the past three days. Lauren gave a slightly fake smile and rushed out the door.

What the hell was that? The girl was usually so smooth, being able to lie just like that. But, for some reason, the Cuban girl made her so flustered. Her shy smiles, the way she looked away from her whenever she seemed embarrassed... It was all so cute. Maybe...maybe they were warming up to each other, in the friendly way of course. Either way, for once she didn't dread seeing the Cuban girl in the morning.

Normani stared at Camila with that mischievous, trouble making smirk. It was time to meddle.

"So Mila, what happened before I walked in?"

"NOTHING MANI, we were just talking," Camila glared. This would be the time Normani would say that she never saw Camila with such an adorable bashful smile on her face- but she decided to go with a different approach.

"Alright...I believe you."

"Normani I don't- wait what?" the brunette asked astonished," You're just giving up?"

"What am I giving up exactly?"

"Umm...n-nothing..." she said looking down again. Too godamn easy.

"BUT," Normani started," I think you need to step up your game."

"What?"

"Y'know, kick it up a notch with your fake relationship. Obviously Austin doesn't mind kissing other girls- maybe he'll kiss the right one and forget all about you."

"Yeah right..." Camila murmured uncertainly. Normani had her.

"You and Laur barely kiss in public and when you do it's something lame and incredibly vomit inducing sweet," Camila stayed silent, ready for her to explain further.

"You need to be hot," Normani deadpanned.

"Okay, we both know I'm VERY hot," Camila said with a smirk, secretly hoping her arrogance would stifle anything that Normani had to say.

"No I meant you and Laur. See, Austin got your attention by getting hot and heavy publicly, I think you need to do the same."

Camila's stomach dropped, and not in the sexy kind of way. It took her a few seconds to understand Normani's words.

"Y-you expect me to do that with Lauren?" Normani tried to hold back a smile; she was right where she wanted.

"Well why not? You want a rise out of Austin- the guy you're NOT in love with- right? Well this is how you do it. It's fake anyway."

"Who cares? I'm...I'm NOT making out with Lauren!"

"It's not like you'll have feelings for her or anything. Just put on a show, like you've been doing." Camila looked at her incredulously.

"No."

"Just think about it Mila! It totally makes sense!" Camila rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag.

"Whatever Mani...I've gotta go."

"Alright...but seriously Mila. Just think about it." As soon as the door shut the brunette smiled.

Her best friend was like putty in her hands.

__________________________________________________________________

"Brooke? Helloooo?" Austin said walking into the girls unlocked house.

"AUSTIN!" the small girl said coming out of no-where," Don't you knock? I thought you were a burglar- you're lucky I didn't hit you with my bat."

The boy finally looked down at her hands, she was wielding a T-Ball bat covered in gold stars with her name carved out in cursive on the side.

The sheer annoyingness of it would surely send any burglar running.

"Sorry, the door was unlocked."

"I keep it unlocked so that if a burglar or murderer or rapist or felon comes in I can knock them out and bring them to justice before they hurt anyone else." Austin, who tuned her out right after 'I' looked at her confused.

"What are you doing here Austin?" she sighed.

"Oh! I came to tell you that I think your plan worked! Camila looks totally jealous!"

"See, I told you I'm the master at relationships!"

"Riiiight..." Austin said running his hand through his hair.

One day Ally had insisted that Austin come over to work on their project and he kept snapping at her. She asked what was wrong and he proceeded to dump all his 'Camila Problems' onto her lap.

-Flashback-

"I just...I thought that she liked me! At least a little bit! And then she tells me that she was just using me for popularity? That's fucked up!"

"Austin I would appreciate if you didn't use that language in my house.

"But seriously...isn't that just so low? And then she goes and cheats on me with another GIRL? That's just not possible. She's never shown any interest in any girl EVER."

"Doesn't she hang out with Normani Kordei a lot?" Austin had never thought about that before...they were super close. Plus Normani was pretty hot for a nerd. And she was always ditching him to hang out with her...

"See, there you go!" Ally said, seeing the look on his face.

"I just want to get her back," he admitted.

Ally did feel sorry for him, even if he had slushied her on more than one occasion. But Austin was very popular, one of the most popular guys in school...perhaps she could use this to her advantage.

"Perhaps I can help," she said.

"How could YOU possibly help me?"

"I'm a girl. I know a lot about relationships," she shrugged.

"You're Ally Brooke, you know NOTHING about relationships."

"Hmph," she pouted," Alright fine. How about this...if my advice gets you back Camila, then you join the Glee Club."

"FUCK NO! You're insane."

"Think about it, you're convinced that I can't help you get her. So if I don't you don't have to join. BUT say my advice works, and then you DO get Camila back. All you have to do is sit in the choir room for an hour Tuesdays and Thursdays after school- you don't even have to sing." Austin thought about it...it sounded like a pretty okay deal. Sure he'd have to sit with a bunch of nerds but he could quit after like a week and she wouldn't be able to stop him.

"Alright fine, I'll do it." Ally grinned; she had this in the bag.

"Excellent."

End of flashback

Shortly after, she advised him that The best way to get a girl back is to show them what they are missing i.e. Get her jealous. Thankfully, it worked...sorta.

" So what's next?"

"Well, for now, we'll just wait and see what she does. It's her move. Camila's the type of girl who gets what she wants. If she wants you she'll come."

__________________________________________________________________

Camila would be lying if she told Normani that she hadn't thought about her proposition after she left. She would also be lying if she said it wasn't the only thing on her mind from the moment she walked out of her room and picked up Lauren this morning.

But, Camila has no problem with lying. Especially when it's about how she spent all night thinking about Lauren Jauregui.

She pretends she didn't though. Pretends she didn't picture how Lauren's lips tasted and felt like against hers, pretended she didn't think she smelled the brunettes scent everywhere, pretended she didn't have said scent memorized (peppermint and cigars and a hint of leather because of that damn jacket). If she didn't pretend that any of this didn't happen then she would certainly have a panic attack.

With this in mind, you could only imagine what she was thinking when the object of her 'not' fantasies hopped in the car the following morning.

"Hey Camz!" Lauren exclaimed, more chipper than usual.

"Hey Lo..." she said cautiously. Great, now the nicknames were like, an actual thing.

"Did you sleep well last night?" the brunette asked, trying to start some sort of conversation. The brunette was just too excited for her plan.

"Umm yeah, I slept all right," lie. She spent most of the night trying to get green eyes and brown hair out of her head.

"Okay, so...um. Today after school I'm going to go to Luis's to practice for the project next week."

"Umm yeah alright. That's fine?"

"Just wanted to let you know." The rest of the car ride was silent, Camila desperately trying to stop thinking about the brunette while Lauren did the exact opposite. She felt that Camila was a little on edge and...well, she was a little concerned.

Not much though...

...but maybe enough to do something about it.

When they parked Lauren followed the same routine, going around to Camila's side and opening the door for her before taking her hand.

Their coupling and power was still pretty hot but the news of their indiscretion was old news (high schoolers got over things quick) and now they were just the regular IT couple.

"Hey guys," Normani greeted as her two friends approached her locker.

"Hey."

"Hi!"

"Jesus Laur, you're in a good mood today. Did Mila tell you my plan?"

"What plan?" Camila glared at Normani, she just had to bring it up didn't she? Normani smiled looking between the two girls.

"Oh just how I think that you guys need to step it up in the PDA department. Seems like Austin is slowly slipping from this one's hold," she said pointing to Camila.

"Bullshit," the angry girl mumbled. "Oh?" Lauren got the devious grin on her face and she lightly pushed Camila into the lockers.

"I could be down with that..." Camila's eyes darted to the girls pouty pink lips that were so close to her own. She almost pounced on her when a pink tongue poked out, moistening them.

"Uhhh...Austin's not even here..." Camila said still staring. Lauren's lips got impossibly closer, still not touching.

"So what?"

The bell rang causing both of them to flinch apart.

Camila wished Normani would wipe that stupid grin off her face.

Lauren's lips had been that close. If she had leaned in...she sighed audibly. Maybe she was just over thinking this. Maybe she just needed to get it out of her system. Yeah that's it! Once she kissed Lauren... she could prove to herself that she was totally 100% straight. She probably just missed having someone to kiss; she didn't actually have feelings for the brunette.

So, it was settled. When both Austin and Lauren were in the same room she would kiss the other girl senseless.

Shit...there was so much wrong with that sentence.

__________________________________________________________________

Luis found Lauren squirting ketchup onto...pads? (He only knew what they were because Selena demanded that he get her some that one time).

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Sending a message," she simply said.

"So did you read over the script I sent you?" Luis asked, watching her curiously.

"Uhh no..." she said, distracted. After she did about 20 she picked them all up, causing Luis to screw up her face in disgust. She walked away, gesturing for him to follow.

"Okay, well, can you look over it before you come over today?" she put her finger to her lips, motioning for him to be quite. He was surprised when she walked straight into the boys' locker room. Lauren peered into Cowells's office where the coach was fast asleep. She put two fingers to her eyes, pointed at Luis then at Cowell. Confused, he just stayed silent and watched as Lauren opened a locker, placed the pads on the inside walls, then got a bunch of unwrapped tampons from her pockets and dumped them in the locker.

It looked pretty nasty.

Finally, she left a note on top of everything and shut the door. After trying to remember whose locker it was he finally remembered.

Austin's.

She pushed him out of the locker room and back in the hallway.

After laughing for awhile she composes herself," Sure thing Luis, I'll see you after school."

It took him a moment to realize what she was talking about, giving her access to flee into the bathroom.

Lauren, proud of her work, strutted out of the restroom. Messing with Austin was just too damn fun, she couldn't wait to see his reaction, she had been planning this all night- hence the giddy attitude.

She walked down the hall and rounded the corner, peering into Camila's last class. The girl came walking over to her and they immediately hugged. Lauren thought Camila smelled like a Victoria's Secret Angel. Delicious and pure seduction.

"So how was class?" Camila asked.

"I don't know I ditched it."

"Lauren!"

"Okay in my defense, it was totally worth I-HMPH!" Lauren couldn't finish her sentence because Camila had just crashed their lips together. She barely felt when her back hit the locker, no matter how hard it was.

It took Lauren's mind a second to reboot and kiss back. Camila's mouth was absolutely delightful. She felt as if she was everywhere at once. Her scent was all encompassing and she tasted like fucking heaven. Her lips were plump and slipping all over hers with practiced precision. The way she attacked her lips with what she would mistake for passion made her head spin until she was dizzy and drunk off of the girl.

Lauren moaned as Camila nipped at her lip before tangling their tongues together. Suddenly she was overtaken with want and need as she flipped their position and ran her hands up and down the Cuban girl's body, she hadn't realized how god damn horny she was until now. Days without sex for her were like months for other people. Feeling particularly animalistic she dropped her hands down to cup her ass and pull her closer.

It was Camila's turn to moan-forgetting where they were entirely. Her plans to 'get Lauren out if her system' and 'make Austin jealous' collapsed as soon as their mouths collided. The only thought in her head was Lauren. Lauren Lauren Lauren. She was quickly losing herself to her desire and she didn't even care to stop it, she would worry about the consequences later. Everything about the brunette right now drew her in. She didn't usually like to be handled roughly but when Lauren did it...

She let out another moan. Even if she was being aggressive there was still that feminine touch that really got her going (she'll deny it later). Her lips were softer and less slobbery, her frame was more petite then Austin's, her hands were smoother as they ran up and down her arms and occasionally on her back under her shirt, and of course the fact that she had boobs that were pressed against hers.

They were still kissing furiously when Camila felt a rougher, bigger hand grab her arm and yank her back, away from Lauren's delicious lips. She couldn't see who was grabbing her but she could take a guess. She was pushed aside when she finally saw Austin, angry and seething.

Lauren had barely enough time to react before he swung at her head.

__________________________________________________________________

Ohh it was going so good then boom...something had to happen. I'll probably update later today or tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ~Val

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 406 18
There's no one Camila Cabello loves and hates going up against in court more than Lauren Jauregui. Lauren always knows just how to get rise out of C...
308K 8.4K 29
Do you remember the one that you love? And the one that love you? Lauren does, but will Camila regain her memory after the accident?
1.8M 43.2K 75
Lauren and Camila have been friends for years, what happens when Lauren can't handle seeing Camila with her girlfriend any longer. To what extremes w...
3K 121 22
(Y/N) was born and raised in a foster home by a wonderful caring man named Mr. Kirkland. Eventually (Y/N) is taken in by Elisabetta and Roderich Ede...