Wither x Skelly ( DISCONTINUE...

By XKiara_KommunityX

Skelly was born to a Royalty family, he is the youngest out of 3 kids. Skelly is learning to be a normal Skel... More

GET UP, SKELLY!
YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!
Airport and Friends
Wither?
SKELLY!
Airplane!
Wither x Skelly or Wither x Amara
Wither or Speacter?
SKELLY!!!
Dream or Reality
" A day I will never forget "
Friend Group?
Cheater?
My Heart . . . . !!
Speacter?
The girl behind it all . . .
KIARA THE KILLER???
Thing can be diffrent with the naked eye
''I am here'' ( I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER )
SHOPPING!

PLEASE . . .NO!!!!

92 2 0
By XKiara_KommunityX

Skelly: Wither!!!

Wither: * my eyes golted open and I looked up to see Speacter and Skelly *

Skelly: Are you ok?

Wither: Where am I?

Speacter: In the world . . . . . . ?

Sabrina: DAD! MOM!

Wither's Pov: That kid is not one of the kids in my dream world! This one is diffrent she lookes like a girl version of Speacter and her eye color is purple! . . . . . Skellys eyes are purple . . . .

Skelly: Yes, baby!

Sabrina: Mommy, look a snail!

Wither's Pov: NO! NO! NO! Oh no! What is happening to me! I am in a nightmare!

Skelly: Wither, are you ok?

Wither: NO! CANT YOU SEE!

Speacter: DONT YELL AT MY HUSBAND

Withers Pov: That hit me like a knife!

Enaya: WITHY!

Nora: DADDY!

Wither's Pov: I looked at them for a few secounds before realizing they are my so called family, I never liked Enaya, she was a pick my girl and other boys and girls whould have a crush on her all the time. I never said anything about it! Enaya does this on purpose so others are jealous or to make me jealous! It never works tho!

Nore: Daddy, are you ok!

Wither: Yes,dear

Wither's Pov: I tryed not to act crazy or this would alarm everyone, and the girl looked like me so I knew she was my daughter!

Nora: Daddy, I want icecream but Mommy said no!

Wither: I mean you mom is right dear, haveing to much candy is bad for you!

Nora: HM

Wither's Pov: Everyone started to laugh like pyscho people and all I wanted was to get out of this world and go back to the first one! Not even the Skelly and me toagther universe! Only the Rainbow High one! Just then Skelly looked at me and told me if we can talk in private, I accepted the request and followed him into the guest room!

Skelly: Are you sure you are fine!

Wither: Yes! Why?

Skelly: I was just worryed

Wither: Ok . . . . .

* We where in the room for a few minutes before Speacter and Enaya came to check what was happening but before after they opened all of us stood in silence! They saw me and Skelly making out on the bed and Speacter was not having it, Enaya ran crying! Speacter looked at me before looking at Skelly!

Speacter: COME HERE NOW!!!!

* Skelly stood up and stood right beside Speacter, Speacter looked at me and told me to back off! Speacter took Skellys hand and walked off. Skelly looked at me and I knew it was a sign for help, but I got a headache and fainted!

Zom: Wither! Wither!

* My eyes opened again and I saw I was back in Rainbow high! That was a good thing! Zom was right beside me!

Zom: Is everything alright!

Wither: Yup! Let just quickly eat!

Zom: Good Idea! I am starving!

* I saw Skelly at the cafe, I did'nt wave at him nor did I care anymore, I know he would end up with Speacter anyway. I watched as Skelly walked closer and closer, I did'nt want to be mean to him after all it was not his fault, Skelly walked up to me as I looked at him *

Skelly: Hey, Wither!

* I didn't respond to him I knew if he really wanted Speacter he could just date this *

Wither: What do yoy want?

Skelly: Well you were sick so I thought I might as well talk to you!

Wither: Whatever . . . .

* I didn't care anymore *

Wither: So, How are you?

Skelly: Great, What abou you? You have been sick littely?

Wither: Yah, It is flu season

Skelly:  . .  . . . .  . Wither is is Jan-

Wither: WHAT DAY?

Skelly: The 10th . . . .  why?

Wither: YES MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 5 DAYS

Skelly: WAIT,REALLY?!

Wither: YES! I AM TURNING 17!

Skelly: OMG!

Wither: Yah, I am going to Piggy! See you around!

Skelly: Yah, see ya!

* I went to go find Piggy, I grabed my phone to text him *

W: Hey

P: Hey, I am going to get boba wanna come?

W: HELL YAH!

P: ok, I am next to Bonnie Burger

W: On my way!

* Skelly POV *

* I never knew Withers birthday, after all that is kinda a wierd question to ask! I need to find somthing, make this the best birthday ever! I went to the Dollarstore first, even tho they dont have much dollar stuff! I found some silly string in Withers Favorite color ( Red ) and some red ballons to fit in! I then went out of town to get some cake, I got a vanilla cake with red layer on it with Withers name is black! He will love it! I decided to go home to hang the decorations! Then I invited some people, Like Withers friends, Zom, Piggy . . . .  Enaya . .  . . I dont like Enaya but she is Withers girlfriend and she has the right to be there, it does make me upset when I see them both togather but I have to be strong! *

* Withers POV *

I am so happy, my birthday is in 4 days from now! I have barely seen Skelly tho, not even Speacter knows where he is, I asked some people like Zom and Piggy, but they dont know eather, I am kinda scared for him. I dont know is Skelly is fine or hurt. Asking Zom with not much help eather becuase he always says Skelly is ok or fine. I dont know to trust him tho *

* Skelly Pov *

I only hang half of the decor yesterday, today I am going to blow ballons and set everything up! My roommate is nice about it and keeping it a surprise from him, and he is going to sleep with his other friends for the next few days! I am so happy for Wither, I need this to be the best birthday ever *

* Wither Pov *

I am getting nerves that Skelly is not ok! But Zom and Piggy are not beliveing me! My birthday is in 3 days! What do I do?

* Skelly POV *

I am done with the decor, and the cake will be here by tommorow! I made the invitations to my dorm and sent them out to Withers Friends!

* Wither Pov *

FINALLY, Zom went to Skellys dorm room today and told me he is fine, but then I asked to go Zom said he was sleeping! It is like 2am . . . . 2 days till my birthday

* Skelly Pov *

Everything is good, food will be made tommorow but I already got the cake and made some jello in 3 diffrent colors ( red, purple and green ) red is his favorite color, green is his eye color and he told me he loves the color purple! Everyone that I invited is coming! I hope nothing goes wrong!

* Wither Pov *

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMMOROW! I AM READY FOR IT! GOODBYE 16, HELLO 17!

* Skelly POV *

Everything is perfect, everyone is comming tommorow and Piggy is going to lead Wither here! YES!

* WITHER POV *

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I got up in like 4am to shower, I am so happy finally I am 17! I woke Piggy up but he did'nt like it, I then feel asleep on his bed, I woke up at around 8 am to see Piggy in a suit!

Piggy: Morning Wither! Happy Birthday!

Wither: Thank you Piggy!

Piggy: I made you some bacon and eggs, your favorite

Wither: OMG YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!

Piggy: After we are going to the lazer room, bounce house and the gift shop to get you a gift on me and then Skellys dorm!

Wither: Great!! Lets go!

* I had alot of fun at the lazer room and the bounce house was amazing, Piggy bought me the insterment I wanted! I really wanted to see Skelly so that was the last place we went *

Piggy: are you ready!

Wither: yup!

* I walked in with my eyes closed becuase that is what Piggy said as soon as the ligth went on again I opened my eyes! *

Everyone: HAPPY 17th B-D WITHER!!!!!

* I was speechless, I knew Skelly was behind this *

Wither: WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS!!

* Everyone was silent for a bit before Skelly went forward *

Skelly: It was me . . . .  .

Wither: COME WITH ME!

* I said in a harsh voice it made everyone scared, Skelly was quiet and followed me to the garden *

Wither: Why did you invite Enaya?

Skelly: She is yoru girlfriend, Wither!

Wither: Ex-Girlfriend

Skelly: OH, I am so sorry Wither

* I was silent for a bit before sitting on a bench, Skelly did the same *

Skelly: I am really sorry, Wither!

* Skelly Pov *

* I am so stupid! I told myself before looking at Wither again! That is when the most incredible thing happend! Wither held one hand on my chin and the other on my right cheek, I got scared but then he leaned forward and kissed me . . . . . . . *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
25.4K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
28K 736 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."