His bride

By Neamars

Faith's perfect life abruptly changes when Christian, her fiance, finds her after 5 years of hiding from him... More

- Prolonge -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

8.6K 234 8
By Neamars

Faith pov

Went for a walk.
- C

I look at the note which was sticked on the kitchen counter. So he went out for a walk ? I wasn't mentally prepare to face him again after our 'heating encounter'. I still can't believe I did this. I'm not usually the kind of girl who lose all her senses like that. I walked to the fridge and pour a full glass of orange juice. I closed my eyes enjoying the cold and sweet yet sour taste of my drink.

I took out my mobile to see the time. It's been almost four hours since Christian went out. I finally decide to take a tour around the house. I came across a room which I think is the leisure room. There was a large flat screen television on the wall with several speakers attached to it. I was about to turn it on when the doorbell started ringing.
I quickly examined my appearance in the hallway mirror ignoring how fast my heartbeats were and try to get a grip of myself as I headed to the door.
I plastered a smile on my face as I opened the door which immediately vanished when I saw who it was.
The man looked exactly like Christian but an older version. He was grinning as he watched my shocked face.

" Huuh hello " I said quickly.
" Hello Faith. How are you doing? " He replied. Wait what? The older Christian knows me? Oh my god, how long did that walk last already?

Sensing my confusion, the older Christian spoke again.
" I'm Tristan. Christian's older brother. "
" Oh hello. Please come in. Sorry it's just that uhmm Christian never told me he had a brother. "
" Well that's more like Christian. Very few people know that actually. We're step brothers. "

They looked very much alike for step brothers. I excused myself and searched for something to serve this secret brother.
" A beer? " I asked loudly enough.

He nodded in response. He was writing something in his phone. He was frowning which reminded me of Christian. I seized the moment to examine his face. His nose flared and I registered a coldness in his eyes as he continue to type. His mouth was pressed in a hard line. I got the feeling I was staring at Christian.

As if he sensed my staring, he looked up and caught me staring. I shifted awkwardly and smiled.

" Faith I'm ho-- " I snapped as I heard Christian's voice which stopped as soon as he saw his brother sitting.
" What are you doing here " He asked angrily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.3K 32
He was never mine. He was always hers. But my heart decided to fall for his Not So Pure Love
19.5K 833 29
What do you do when a billionaire shows up on your porch claiming to be the father of your unborn child? Kimberly Samuel William was a twenty six yea...
2.1M 44.2K 36
Alice Aldeguer was married to the business tycoon who owned the leading company in the country named Clyde De Guzman. For her this was one of the bes...
175K 5.7K 12
A girl who is so kind-hearted that she let her 'sister' to snatched everything away from her.. Even her BOYFRIEND?!