Chapter 11

Faith ~
I giggled, leaving small kisses on Christian's cheek as he let out a contented sigh. He was still half asleep. I took my phone and clicked a picture of him. Memories of our deeds earlier flashed through my mind, I could feel warm colour flood my cheeks.
' Hey Christian. ' I said softly. He shifted slightly and his arms encircled my waist.
' Christian.... ' I tried again. Still no answer.
' Christian, Christian.. ' I said louder this time.
He suddenly woke up and look at me.
' What is it babe? ' I ignore the butterflies in my belly and look at the clock behind him. 1,2,3 ... 00.00
Perfect. He had a confused look on his face when I finally look at him. I feathered a kiss to the corner of his mouth and whispered ' Happy birthday Christian. '
He looked shocked then realisation hit him. He was grinning like a kid. And suddenly it felt as if the time slowed down, his head lowered and settled over mine. His mouth moved over mine, teasing, dominating me with sensual ease. My lips parted instinctively and Christian uttered a groan deep on his throat. When he finally moved back after a long moment, he looked into my eyes.
He was still smiling. He said, ' Thank you. This is the best gift I ever had - you. '

---------

I know it's a shor- very short chapter. Just had to wish that stupid Christian a happy birthday.
Christian  - Who do you think you're calling stupid huh? * growls *
Me : Aww hey. * blush blush * happy birthday :)
Christian - Thank you. And since I know you have a huge crush on me, I'm gonna give you a kiss.. on your cheeks and thank you for bringing Faith in my life. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. I loooove you and everyone out there <3 <3 <3