How I cope || Wilbur Soot

rxvenclxw08 által

After a three year relationship between 21 year old Mackenzie and 22 year old Noah it sadly comes to an end... Több

Chapter 1~ how i cope
Chapter 2~ musician, huh?
Chapter 3~ not so fast
Chapter 4~ no big deal
Chapter 5~ take a break
Chapter 6~ little brother
Chapter 7~ what song?
Chapter 8~ how could you?
Chapter 9~ you're right
Chapter 10~ our tour guide
Chapter 11~ know too much
Chapter 12~ influencer
Chapter 13~ too convincing
Chapter 14~ love birds
Chapter 15~ just you wait
Chapter 16~ fifth row
Chapter 17~ we tried
Chapter 18~ no answer
Chapter 19~ it felt worse
Chapter 20~ so do you
Chapter 21~ i dont dance
Chapter 22~ my turn
Chapter 23~ always
Chapter 24~ what hoodie?
Chapter 25~ karaoke night
Chapter 26~ you knew?
Chapter 27~ escape place
Chapter 28~ darling
Chapter 29~ biggest regret
Chapter 30~ nice job
Chapter 31~ finally back
Chapter 32~ i could tell
Chapter 33~ whats up?
Chapter 34~ come with me
Chapter 35~ arcade day
Chapter 37~ excuse me?
Chapter 38~ everything
Chapter 39~ id like that
Chapter 40~ ten times worse
Chapter 41~ first instinct
Chapter 42~ as she should
Chapter 43~ one of many
Chapter 44~ honestly
Chapter 45~ you're wanted
Chapter 46~ she needs you
Chapter 47~ overprotective
Chapter 48~ no reason
Chapter 49~ never better
Chapter 50~ who is it
Chapter 51~ shoot
Chapter 52~ i really am
Chapter 53~ whos this?
Chapter 54~ memory
Chapter 55~ not my day
Chapter 56~ my own one
Chapter 57~ the sweetest
Chapter 58~ that i am
Chapter 59~ wait and see
Chapter 60~ best of luck
Chapter 61~ thats the one
Chapter 62~ speechless
Chapter 63~ its gorgeous
Chapter 64~ dont you
Chapter 65~ i love you

Chapter 36~ shes not kidding

757 28 4
rxvenclxw08 által

"I ran all the way back with that thing, you know?" Wilbur looked at me, gesturing to the prize he won for me. He picked up my slushie, taking a sip from the side of the cup.

"You're an idiot." I joked. "Hey, look, there's a disco here in an hour." I pointed to a leaflet on the wall not far from us.

"That's the most random thing I've heard today." Ranboo turned around to look at the poster and then back at me. "We needed to know that, why?" He continued.

"We should go to it." I shrugged, taking another sip from the straw.

"I mean why not, we can stay here whilst we wait for it to start." Wilbur agreed as my head just shot in his direction.

"Oh, no, no, no. I'm going back to the hotel to get changed first." I picked up my slushy and my cow and left the table.

"She's not kidding." I heard Tubbo sound slightly amused as they all just laughed and stood up.

"You're not going alone, dumbass." Wilbur once again wrapped an arm around my shoulder and took my cup, taking another sip from the side.

"Did you not get the hint? Arm goes around the waist, not the shoulder." I took the drink back off him and took a sip myself but from the straw.

"You never seemed to care before." He smirked down at me, moving his arm from my shoulder to my waist.

"Wilburs driving!" I walked ahead of him, getting into the backseat of the car so that Phil could sit in the front. The car ride was the exact same and when we got to the hotel, we all went to our own rooms.

"That was a bit unfair." Wilbur shut the hotel door behind him as I leant on the wall to take my shoes off.

"What was unfair?" I looked at him confused as I took my second shoe off.

"Walking away earlier." I then realised he was joking. I playfully rolled my eyes and went over to my suitcase, searching for one of the dresses I had bought with me.

I picked out a light blue, one shoulder skater dress. The skirt length would come down to my mid-thigh. I had bought a pair of white shoes with a small heel that I could pair with it.

I ran into the bathroom to get changed as Wilbur just chuckled slightly. Once I was changed, I used the mirror on the wall to put my hair in a high ponytail, and curled it. I had small silver hoop earrings to finish off the look.

I went back outside to see Wilbur sat on the bed. He had also changed his outfit. "Ranboo text me, they're all ready to leave." I spoke, catching his attention as I slipped my feet into the white heels.

He looked up at me, but didn't move. Instead he just stared at me from his place on the bed. I looked behind me, but there was nothing there. "Take a picture, it might last longer." I spoke sarcastically as he snapped out of his trance.

"Right, sorry. You just look," he paused as he took one last long look at me. "Gorgeous." He finished. I felt my face heat up as I tried to hide my face.

"Thanks, Will." I picked up the key card, still avoiding looking in his direction.

"No problem, love." He appeared in front of me, lifting my head to face him. "Your cheeks are a bit red, darling." His words just made me blush even more.

"Yeah I know, and it's your fault." I faked a smile, him returning a genuine one.

"I'm sorry." He spoke before placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"No you're not." I chuckled slightly, opening the door with the key card. I felt him wrap an arm around my waist as we made our way down the hallway.

I knocked on one of their hotel doors, Phil opening the door only seconds later. "We're ready." I smiled before they all began to pile out of the door. Wilbur was stood at the top of the stairs already as he walked down the stairs talking to Tommy. I was walking beside Ranboo.

"So why didn't you tell any of us you were coming to Amsterdam?" He asked.

"Because I wanted to surprise you all." I answered simply. He thought for a few seconds before speaking again.

"But if you told one of us, you wouldn't have had to spend an hour on a plane alone." He replied.

"But if I told one of you, it would've ruined the surprise, dumbass." I joked as he hummed in realisation.

"I missed you, you know?" He tapped me on my head, using his height as the advantage.

"I missed you too, Ran." I nudged him slightly, giving him a side hug.

"Who's driving this time!?" Tommy turned around as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I don't mind, it's up to Will." I was still in the side hug with Ranboo when Wilbur turned around to answer me.

"I'll drive." He said, almost immediately turning back around and walking out of the door.

"Is he alright?" I looked at everyone before Tommy replied to me.

"I have a strong feeling it's jealousy." Tommy spoke way too casually. I said a quick 'sorry' to Ranboo before walking ahead of everyone to catch up with Wilbur, replying to Tommy on the way.

"What would he be jealous of?" I spoke rhetorically, jogging over to Wilbur as I saw him unlocking the car. "Wilbur!" I called, causing him to turn around. "What's wrong?" I asked as I was finally stood in front of him.

"Nothing, where's everyone else?" He brushed off my question with his own.

"There on the way out. Now tell me what's wrong." I bought back the original topic, stopping him from changing it. "And don't tell me nothing again."

"Can we just get in the car please?" He asked. I took a quick glance behind me, seeing the others approaching.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled at him, getting into the passenger seat as he got into the drivers seat. "We are gonna have a good night, right?" I looked at him, hopefully.

"Of course." He smiled genuinely at me, as a comfortable silence filled the car. Although, the silence was interrupted when Tommy got in the car singing a random song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1082

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.6K 105 8
Y/N decides to go back to the UK to go see her brother TommyInnit on her 21st birthday, she stays with her friend WilburSoot, leaving her best friend...
26.1K 1K 33
The original couple. Not Skylar and Ranboo, not anyone. It's always been them. A girl who is a racer, and a boy who wants to pursue music and a...
16.1K 298 17
[COMPLETE] Wilbur thinks about quitting Twitch and meets a rather special woman that shows him a whole new perspective of life Top rankings: #1 wilbu...
87.3K 1.4K 40
THIS BOOK IS STAYING UP BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR. I DIDNT WRITE THIS SO I FEEL BAD TAKING IT DOWN. SUPPORT SHELBY AND OTHER VICTIMS