๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By firery_vry

"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–." ... More

๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐— ๐—จ๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
|1| New Beginning
|2| First Day
|3| New Friend
|4| Graduation Day
|5| Team 7
|6| Survival Test
เผ„๐–ฆน๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™šเผ„๐–ฆน
|7| C-Ranked Mission
|8| Momochi Zabuza
|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya
|10| Just Who Are These People
|11| Haku
|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete
โ€ปThe chunin examsโ€ป
|14| Sand Sibling
|15| the Chunin Exams
|16| Rookie 10
|17| Written Exams
|18| Forest Of Death
|19| Panic In The Forest
|20| That Snake!
|21| Another One
|22| Demon?
|23| Force
|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE
|25| Preliminaries
|26| Per-Finals
|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|28| Preliminaries Ends
|29| New Sensei's
|30| Final
|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy
๐–ฃKonoha Crush๐–ฃ
|33| The Obi Sash Demon
|34| Under Attack
|35| Brother?
|36| Tokito v/s Demon
|37| Watch The Hands!
|38| Defeating An Upper Moon
|39| Undiscovered
โจทThe Search For Tsunadeโจท
|40| Unpleasant guess
|41| Eye to Eye
|42| New Jutsu
|43| Not There Yet
|44| Gamble

|32| At Long Last

916 32 13
By firery_vry

━━━━━ 𝗔𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 ━━━━━

━━━ Third person

The Uchiha was nowhere to be found. People were getting impatient, including our young Tokito.

"Hmm... What is that fool doing? He's still not here?!" Naruto asked turning his head from side to side.

"Alright, the time limit has expired, so I'm officially calling this match-" Suddenly leaves swirled next to the proctor which Muichiro was able to identify. The wind died down and there stood Kakashi and Sasuke back to back.

"Ahh, so sorry we're late. . ." Kakashi said giving the proctor a closed eye smile.

"Your name?" The proctor asked with a smirk on his face.

"Sasuke Uchiha," Sasuke said then turned over to Naruto. Sasuke wore a black, one-piece version of this usual attire with many small belts adorning his left arm and similar bands around both legs.

"From that loud mouth attitude of yours. . . I take it that you won the first round of the battle?" He stated with a smirk on his face looking at Naruto up and down.

"Of course!" Naruto replied grinning at Sasukes amusement.

"Don't you dare lose to a guy like him!" Naruto said turning his head to face Garra the was looking down at them.

"Yeah. . ."

'You're one of the ones I want to fight....'  Naruto thought then turned back to Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" He called out catching the other off guard for a bit. "...I want to fight you too..!"

Sasuke frowned his brows before responding with a simple "yeah" making Naruto smirk.

"WHEE!! Sasuke!" Ino cheered from the crowd.

'Just a few minutes ago she was all for Shikamaru, and now she's all for Sasuke poor Shikamaru. . . .' Muichiro thought looking up at Ino. 'I wonder what rainbows googly eyes made for my lunch...'

"HEY IS THAT THE LAST OF THE UCHIHA CLAN?!" Someone from the crown above shouted.

"QUITE DOWN! UCHIHA'S MATCH IS STARTING!" Another shouted shutting up the first person.

'Well I've gotta admit, I've kinda been looking forward to this too. . . So I can't get upset over Shikamaru being the opening act.' Sighing at her thoughts and the yelling crowd, she looked up at the spectating area and saw that Sakura was right next to Ino.

The cheery blossom haired noticed the ravenette-haired girl staring at her and gave the younger a little wave and a smile.

"Hey, Sakura!" Ino said to Sakura who was right next to her. "Your team is kinda awesome--!" She said with a large smile.

"Huh?" Sakura was confused as to what the other was talking about.

"I mean... I would have never imagined that Naruto would have beaten up Hyuga Neji, and you have Sasuke and Uchiha elite, with everyone itching to watch his match!" What she was saying caught Lee's attention, he had a face of disappear written all over. "Then You have a SENJU and a TOKITO!! The one and only Tokito Muichiro! Who is the direct descendent of the first breathing styles and knows all the Breathing styles of her clan! It's amazing how she was able to fight in such critical condition!"

Rock Lee's brows frowned looking down at Naruto and Sasuke but he seemed to be deep in his thoughts. 'Sasuke is fighting that sand Ninja Gaara, whom I was powerless against, and Naruto won against Neji whom I have always wanted to defeat.'

'why...' Lee griped on to his crutches tightly, until his hands started bleeding. 'Why am I so...Jealous?!' He then started quietly sobbing but none took notice of this except his mentor / Sensei Might Gai. 'Lee...' He thought.

"Gaara come down." The proctor said looking in the direction Sasuke was looking.

"Naruto, Muichiro let's go back upstairs," Shikamru said turning to the Airhead and fox.

"Roger," Naruto responded, and Muichiro just hummed.

"And let's just 'take the stairs' this time okay?!" Shikamru turned around from Naruto and Muichiro and massage their shoulder.

"What! Are you still holding it against me that I shoved you?!" Naruto shouted at Shikamru who kept walking.

On the other side of the arena. Garra looked down a Sasuke with an evil smirk.

'Sh-Shoot I haven't seen Gaara this bad in a while...' Temari thought while looking at her younger brother.

"...H-Hey Gaara don't forget about the plan alright-" Kankurō was cut short of his word when his younger sister put her hand to his mouth as a way to shut him up before their younger brother heard.

"He'll kill you!" She whispered turning her head to see that the evil grin of Gaara's face grew larger.

Garra then turned away from his siblings a walk down the stairs.

"Hey! Let's go." A grass Ninja called out to their partner.

"Hey! C'mon, hurry up," Naruto shouted turning around to see Shikamaru and Muichiro behind him.

"No, nothing good ever comes from rushing like you, you know?" Shikamaru replied facing Naruto.

Naruto then suddenly stopped making Shikamaru and Muichiro also stop and look up at him in confusion. "What's the matter. . . ?" He asked, but Naruto didn't respond instead signalled his hands for them to come over here and to be quiet.

"Halt!" A vice suddenly called out stopping Gaara in his tracks.

Muichiro moved her head upwards and saw two grass nins standing in front of Gaara.

"Low-level tournaments like this Chunin exams are ideal for gambling you know? There are numbers of lords who come just for this reason." Said one of the grass nins who were wearing a scarf that looked to be covering their mouth.

"And so, this match we want you to lose it." Another nin said with a smirk on his face while leaning against the wall that was behind him.

What the grass Ninjas didn't realize was that Gaara had the same evil grin on his face as before, and sand started grout-bag.

The next thing the three Chunin wore hiding was there was a big 'splash' sound. Naruto and Shikamaru's eyes widen in fear as sweat rolled down their face, while Muichiro had a disturbed look on her face as she took a look at the blood that was scattered on the walls and the floor of the corridor.

Gaara started getting closer to them making the two boys tremble. they all quickly turned their glaze from Garras feet to the stair, as they watch the red-haired male walk past them and onto the battleground where Sasuke stood.

Both Naruto and Shikamaru sat down at their stair, while the young Tokito just kept staring at the bloody mess, almost like she's seen this before.

"Whew. . ." Naruto said still trembling in fear.

"If it hasn't been for those two grass nins we probably would have been killed..." Shikamaru stated looking back at Naruto. "I've never met anyone who kills so automatically, even Sasuke better watch it. . . Yikes."

'Sasuke...' Naruto thought remembering his teammate's match is about to start.

"Now then at long last." The proctor said eyeing both Sasuke and Gaara.

All the people from the spectating area we're looking down at Sasuke and Gaara, waiting for the fight to begin.

There was a sudden swish sound coming from the area where Sakura, Ino, and the others were at. Sakura and Might Guy turned around to see where the noise was coming from.

"Yo, Gai and you too Lee... Are you alright?" Kakashi questioned while scratching his head.

"Kakashi!" Guy said turning around to face him, as well as Lee.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura called out with a worried look on her face.

"Oh! Sorry sorry, you were worried, weren't you? sorry I didn't keep in touch. . ." He said giving her a closed eye smile. Which Sakura returned with a glare.

Sakura stopped glaring and looked down at Sasuke with the same worried look on her face. ". . . It's alright." Ino caught on to the pink-haired girl's tone of voice and saw the worriedness on her best friend's face.

Meanwhile, Sakura kept staring at Sasuke's neck. 'I can't see it very well from up here.' She thought as sweat rolled down her forehead.

"Kakashi-sensei." She called again, catching the grey-haired male's attention.

"That mark... On Sasuke's neck, it's still-" Before she could finish Kakashi had cut her off. "It's nothing to worry about." He gave the younger his famous close-eyed smile, making Sakura sigh and smile in relief.

'Mark?' Ino questioned in her thought as to what they were walking about.

Kakashi drew his attention from Sakura and started looking around the area they were in and noticed that there were a few anbu's wearing porcelain masks.

"Only eight OPS for this huge stadium... Two platoons aren't enough... What was Lord Hokage thinking..." Kakashi said whispering to Guy from the back to make sure none hear them.

"Well... Not knowing how many enemies are going to act...The black OPS have probably also been dispersed and stationed around the key parts of the village." Guy responded not taking his eyes off the match that was about to begin.

"Begin!" The proctor shouted bringing his hand in front of Sasuke and Garra.

Garra's sand started coming out from his bag making Sasuke leap back, creating a distance between the two.

'So this is the sand Kakashi was talking about...' Sasuke thought but stopped when he noticed that Garra had ground and clenched his right eye. "Please don't get it," He said, making Sasuke look at him in confusion.

"Mother... I gave you a bad-tasting blood earlier didn't I...? I'm sorry but don't worry this time... I'm sure It'll be tasty." Garra stated as more stands came out of his bag.

"The conversation has already begun. . . This is not good." Kankurō said looking down at Garra's condition.

"I've never seen Gaara so worked up before a battle even started, that's how much of an opponent that Uchiha boy is. . ." Temari stated with a sweat rolling down her cheek.

"UGH!" Garra yelped as more sand started coming out of his bag.

"It seems to have settled down." Sand stated looking down at Garra who had his head down low facing the ground.

"Come." Garra slowly lifted his head facing Sasuke.

Shikamaru, Naruto, and Muichiro were still at the stairs sitting and trying to process what just happened.

"Remember that time when we ran into 'him' at the hospital," Shikamaru spoke up catching Naruto's Attention, while Muichiro was still deep in her thoughts. "That time he said,' I will kill you all... Just you wait.' "

"But he didn't even though it was his best chance, we didn't even register in his line of sight." Muichiro picked in not even facing them.

"We're not enough for him," Naruto said frowning his brows. "Right now, the only person who at satisfy him,"

"Is Sasuke."

The fight had now begun and Sasuke had thrown three Shurikens at Garra, which the other caught by creating a sand version of himself.

"His sand shield transformed into a sand clone..!"

Garra sand started returning back to him but stopped when he saw Sasuke in the air and throwing more Shurikens at him.

Garra's sand clone was able to delft the Shurikens with the ones that his clone had in its hand.

Sasuke was in the air going down for a kick, but Garra's sand clone went to block it, but its hands were kicked away.

Sasuke was now falling to the ground but he was able to bring his hands down to the ground first and was able to propel himself up into the air again.

He's right now above Garra Sand clone, and struck his wrist into its neck, catching it off guard for a bit. Sasuke then brought up his free hand and bent his fingers so that they were touching his palm.

With that free hand, it went straight to Garra's sand clone head and somewhat pushed it. So now most of the red-haired boy sand clones and returned back to the bag only leaving enough behind to make a sand wall, because he saw Sasuke's incoming punch.

but before Sasuke's fist could even reach the wall, Sasuke quickly shifted his heel and had now appeared behind Garra.

Before Garra could even turn around Sasuke's fist made contact with Garra's face making it crack a bit and send tumbling back.

The crowd that was watching him gasped surprised by Sasuke's sudden speed.

'He's quick!! He's almost as fast as Lee's average speed...And.'

'His stance matches...My Taijutsu image!' Lee thought with a sweat rolling down his cheek wondering how Sasuke was able to copy him.

"Is that your sand armour?" Sasuke questioned Garra with a cocky smirk. "Come."

After he said that a large amount of Garra's sand started coming out of his sandbag and started circling the redhead.

Sasuke quickly dashed over to the other. Garra saw this and immediately pushed his sand forward to capture Sasuke, but the other saw this and quickly changed his direction so that he was behind Garra again.

Garra tried to turn around to Sasuke but he wasn't fast enough and was met with a kick to the face by the one and only Uchiha.

But he was able to stop himself from going far because he put up and sand wall from behind. "What's the matter? That's all you can do?" Sasuke said slowly putting his leg back on the ground.

His breathing was getting tuff but still kept that cocky smirk on his face before running up to Garra and circling him. 'That armour of yours....I'll rip it off of you.'

'That's practically the same speed as Lee without his weights on.' Gai thought while looking down at Sasuke who was moving at an insane speed that his eyes couldn't keep up with.

'I-It look's just like Lee's Taijutsu...even his speed is a lot greater than before.' Sakura seemed to be amazed at her teammate's speed because she had never seen him move this fast before.

Sasuke then appeared underneath Garra and kicked the other's chin, but before Garra could even take a step back Sasuke grabbed the cloth that was over Garra's shoulder and kneed him in the stomach, finally letting the redhead go.

They were both heavily breathing at this point. Garra was glaring down at Sasuke as more of his skin started cracking.

'Sasuke you really are an amazing Genius. It took me years to achieve that level of speed...But you attained it in just one month... However, maintaining that speed still expends quite a lot of energy.' Lee's brows frowned looking at the Uchiha who seemed to be exhausted.

'Just what are you doing Garra... The sand armour uses too much Charkra... You can't keep it going for that long.' Kankurō thought while looking at his younger brother that was on his knee's on the ground.

"Just what kind of training did you put him through. . . To hone him to that extent in just one month?!" Gai asked, catching Kakashi's attention.

"Sasuke mimicked Lee's Taijutsu style by using his Sharingan once before, so during his Taijutsu training, I just had him visualize Lee's Movement." What Kakashi had admitted shocked Lee who was standing right in front of him.

"Because Sasuke knew Lee, he was able to master that movement, of course, it was still extremely difficult."

'But... If that's it, then he can't just defeat a sand Shinobi with just Taijutsu alone.'

Gai looked back at Kakashi and then back to the fight. 'Kakashi, I know he watched the match between that detestable Garra and my charming Lee... He got to know that hastily acquired Taijutsu alone won't work against Garra whom Lee couldn't even defeat... Then again why did he have Hone just his Taijutsu?'

Garra quickly got up to his feet, and brought his hands together making a tiger symbol as sand started surrounding him creating a sand barrier.

Shikamaru, Naruto and Muichiro were still at the stairs non of them uttered a word... well that was until Naruto decided to speak up.

"Mui-chan! Shikamaru! Let's go up to Kakashi-sensei!"

"Just what are you thinking?" Muichiro questioned looking over to Naruto and Shikamaru with one eyebrow raised.

Naruto then suddenly turned around and started running up the stairs. "I'm going to... Stop this match."

Sasuke ran towards Garra. His barrier was almost done forming.

The Uchiha extended his arm which was going in for a punch on Garra's eye that had yet to be covered.

'Don't tell me that Garra's initiating That Jutsu?!?!' Kankurō thought anxiously leaning against the rail that was in front of him.

Once Sasuke reached the barrier Garra was already fully covered. Sasuke ended up punching the barrier, and his hand arm and cheek ended up bleeding because of the sharp sand that was sticking out.

Sasuke quickly took a few steps back creating a distance between the two. 'He mobilized his sand into defensive mode... Because of the density of the sand, I don't think he could create something this solid. so this is the meaning of absolute defence huh?...'

"Kakashi-Sensei!!"

Kakashi, Gai, Sakura, Choji, and Ino all turned around to where the voice was coming from. They saw Naruto, Shikamaru and Muichiro at the top of the staircase. Both Shikamaru and Naruto looked like they just ran a marathon while Muichiro seemed to be fine.

"Kakashi-sensei! Please stop this match right away!" Naruto shouted, making Kakashi and Sakura look at him in confusion. "He's completely different from the rest of us! He's not normal!"

"Naruto. . . What are you talking about?" Ino's brows had frowned she was confused about what Naruto was talking about.

"He lives to kill others! And if they keep going at it, Sasuke will die!"

Jin

Monkey

Snake

Monkey

Suddenly an eye made of sand was formed above Garra's sand barrier, it was eyeing down Sasuke but the Young Uchiha didn't seem to notice, no one seemed to notice it but Muichiro. it was just hovering in the air but she never took her eyes off it.

'There's no mistake it's that Jutsu! No Garra's too worked that he's not remembering the plan...'

"Kakashi-sensei!!" Naruto shouted again as the other Genins whited for the silver-haired teacher's answer.

"Well don't worry about it. . . There was a reason as to why we were so late getting here." Kakashi simply stated closing his eye, not giving them the answer that they were looking for as to why we were so late getting here.

Sasuke suddenly wiped the blood that was dripping from his cheek with a smirk on his face.

'The third eye... There's no mistake, it's the Jutsu!!!' Temari thought finally noticing the eye that was down there.

Jin

Monkey

Bird

Dragon

Sasuke quickly ran toward the sand barrier and when for a kick but he bounce right off it. 'It's no good... Just as I figured.' Sasuke was smirking but that smirk quickly faded when he heard Garra chant some hand signs.

Rat

Monkey

Jin

Rat

Rabbit

Tiger

Bird

Jin

'He's shut himself inside... I Don't Know what he's up to, but... It's fine by me. Because of this thing of mine... Is going to take time too.'

"Sensei." A voice called out. Kakashi turned his head to his right and saw that it was Sakura who called him. "What do you mean by. "There was a reason as to why we were so late getting here" ?" Sakura questioned.

"Hmm. . . ? You really want to know," Kakashi said questioning her on her question, but their talk was interpreted by Naruto's yelling.

"I'm telling you, this Isn't the time to be chatting!!"

"Just be quiet and watch him," Kakashi said shutting Naruto up. "You'll be surprised."

They all turned their attention back to the fight and saw that Sasuke had jumped on the wall of the arena and Added the right amount of charka to his feet making him stay in place.

Monkey

Dragon

Rat

Bird

Ox

Snake

Dog

Tiger

Monkey

Sasuke brought his left hand over his right hand supporting it as to what was about to happen next.

"No... Gaara that fool... We don't know when they're going to give up a sign." The Same Sand Shinobi said he was visibly angry as to what Garra was up to.

"Feh. . . At this point there's nothing we can do, forget the plan, Is he going to go on a rampage." Temari grip on the railing in front of her tightened not knowing what to do.

"Hey, we should probably get away from here just in case he does go on a rampage." What the two siblings did notice was that Shino was listening to the conversation.

Sasuke looked down to his right and sparks of lightning were in it.

Gai got altered and quickly turned his head to Kakashi. "D-Don't tell me that. . . " Kakashi simply gave him a closed eye smile before speaking. "The reason why I took Sasuke under my wing is because. . . He's very similar to me."

Sasuke lifted his head to face Garra's sand barrier as the lightning in his hand grew larger. He then started running down the wall making the lightning leave rail of cracks in the wall

Gai looked back at Kakashi once he finally understood the reason why they were late. "FLESH ACTIVATION?! I see, so that's why you had him focus on Taijutsu and increase his speed so much!"

"Exactly."

Kakashi turned his head around and saw that Muichiro had a shocked yet amused look on her face. He let out a small chuckle and saw that Ginko had just landed on his student's shoulder. 'She got it.'

"Ginko..." Muichiro quietly whispered to Ginko. "Yes Muichiro-sama, I got it."

"W-wow... I can totally see his chakra. . . What in the world is that about?!" Sakura's eyes widened seeing the blue lightning appear in Sasukes hand.

'I Cant believe he's mastered that Jutsu. So this is what the Uchiha clan is capable of.' Gai turned his head around to Muichiro seeing the look on her face then turned it back to the front. 'But every soon... There will be another person who is master that Jutsu.'

Inside that sand barrier, Garra seemed to be talking to himself or someone. "Uh-huh, I'm Going to tear his head off... And crack it open and spill his brains."

"Huh? His head, I say."

"If I do that, he'll bleed a lot. . . And I'll give it all to youI'm always a good boy."

"Heh, Heh."

"Uh-huh, let's do this Mother."

"I'll watch."

Sasuke was now off the wall and running towards Garra at full speed.

"Wh-what the . . . What is that?!" Naruto shouted noticing Garra's third eye watching from above.

"What move is that. . . !? And that incredible noise." Sakura questioned almost standing up from her seat.

"It's just a hand chop... However, It's a unique original move crafted by Konoha's top Jutsu master the Copy Ninja Kakashi. It's the only weapon Kakashi's in art that he didn't copy from, It's a move reserved for assassination. The secret is in the speed of the thrust, and the immense chakra produced by super-activating one's flash. By narrowly focusing a massive amount of chakra from the dominant hand, a pulsing fluctuation from in the thrust, Chirp, chirp, chirp. . . Resulting in a unique attack sound that resembles the cries of thousands of birds. Accordingly, the move is called." Sasuke's right hand had now reached Garra's barrier. the lightning on the hand started pushing Garra's sand back when it was about to attack Sasuke's face.

"CHIDORI: 1,000 BIRD!!"

Sasuke's hand had pierced through Garra's sand barrier making people in the audience shocked.

"You must be joking. . . He couldn't have penetrated Gaara's absolute defence!!" Kankurō shouted.

"It can't be!"

"No! Impossible."

"That's Kakashi's!" Both the Hokage and the 'Kazekage' were stunned at what they had just witnessed

"Chidori, also known as Raikiri- Lightning blade."

"Lightning blade?" Sakura questioned Turning over to Gai.

"The Lighting blade is its nickname because Kakashi once sliced lighting just using that Jutsu!" Might Gai exclaim.

'Huh? Sliced lightning? What?!'

'Sounds so honkey...'

'W-Wow.'

"It's a formal Jutsu named Chidori, and its secret lies in the almost impossible speed of its stroke and the immense Chakra focused on the arm," Kakashi stated. "That transforms it into a blade that can cut through anything," Kakashi said loudly enough for the person to whom it was directed.

"But...How could you have taught him such a reckless move?" Gai questions with his arms crossed.

"Like you really have the right to criticize me, right Rock Lee?" Kakashi said then crouched down a bit over to Lee who looked at him confused.

"This is all kind of beyond the limit of comprehension, but either way, it's an incredible move!" Lee's face suddenly became scrunched up in jealousy the more he looked at Sasuke.

'I understand... If that had been me, I wouldn't have launched a speed attack on my opponent like that, or rather I COULDN'T have!! A beeline attack is easy to counter or avoid and I don't have the eye to perceive, slow down or see through that counter." Lee turned his head around to take a glance at Muichiro then quickly turned it back. "I truly envy your genes. . . Muichiro-san and Sasuke. The time when we faced off against each other I said to you that. "It doesn't matter what your eyes can see if your body is weak to act!" I was basking in a sense of superiority back then. But now. . . You've attained a high-speed body just like mine... And you possess the Sharingan as well.'

"Gotcha!"

"What... Is this warm moistness... Mother, what is it?" Garra then felt something drip down into his hand, he looked down and saw that it was.

Blood

His blood.

"BLOOD!! IT'S MY BLOOD!!" His voice became shaky once he saw more of his blood come off from his shoulder where Sasuke had stabbed. "AHHHHHH!!!!"

'Is it possible!? Garra in pain.' Temari was shocked to hear her little brother cries.

Sasuke quickly noticed that something was wrong and tried to pull his hand out but the sand was pulling him. Sasuke then Added more of the chakra creating a lightning spark and successfully pulling his hand out.

A hand-like claw came out of the sand and tried to grab Sasuke but he flicked away.

'That's its arm!!'

"What is that," Gai questioned, Kakashi had a worried and alert expression on his face.

"Did he morph into the perfect possession form?!" Kankurō had a panicked yet horrified look not knowing what to do anymore.

"I don't know!? It looks like he's injured. Noting like this has even happened before!"

'What is going on in there!'

'Just thinking about it gives me the shivers, when I saw it for the first time, I lost my appetite because of the way it looked...!'

Sasuke moved his attention from his injured arm to Garra's barrier which had a hole in it.

The sand barrier started to crack and all down but it did not return into the sand bad. once all the sand was gone there stood Garra who just stood there holding his injured that was dripping with blood.

"He's injured, his shell was breached before he completed transforming!!"

Sasuke Sharingan turned back into his normal black ones while he had a seemed to be scared look on his face. 'No... Those eyes weren't his! Wh-What was that thing I just saw earlier?

Suddenly white feathers started coming out from nowhere and making people fall asleep.

"huh. . . What the why do I see feathers?" Naruto said before falling to the ground asleep.

"Kakashi- this is"

"Yeah, a sleep Genjutsu

"Kei Release!!" Kakashi, Gai, Muichiro and Sakura all did Kei release which was able to release them from the Genjutsu.

'Genjutsu Kabuto's making his move already Huh, Then it's almost time!!'

Two sand nin came from behind the 'Kazekage'. "Shall we get going?" There was puffy near the Hokage area the no one seemed to notice a few Obi sashes coming towards Muichiro.

Except one

Muichiro suddenly felt someone push her out of the way. She quickly turn and saw that it was...

"Neji?"

"COMMENCE OPERATION!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.1K 23
โš ๏ธNSFWโš ๏ธ "๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ...
520K 17.1K 30
Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burden to her village, they feared and abuse...
518K 17.6K 42
Rin Yuko is a young girl who was taken from her village by Orochimaru. Her whole family was killed the same night. Or that's how the story goes. She...
91.2K 1.6K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...