KIT X KUMI OMG AYYAYAYAYAYA

By k1ttiak

No it's not Kit writing this you stupid heads it's Raf >:) More

Rest now <3
God, I love you. <3
Arranged Marriage <3
Be a good boy now.
Marry me, will you?
God, I have the best man.
I promise <3
It's okay, I'm here.
I wish.
Promise ring <3
God, when did you get this fine?
Cold.
Is so.
Hold me closer <3
My princess <3
Wedding
Childish, but I love you.
Excuses, sorry.
Clingy <3
Cinema <3
Teddy Bear, Chocolate <3
My handsome Pilot.
Cookies <3
Just keep me warm.
So good.
Pleasure to help.
Put the book down.
Oh no.
Stupid Playboy.
I'm so sorry.
Skirt <3
Quiet boy.
Get off!
Finally <3

Why are you avoiding me?

5 0 0
By k1ttiak

Kit's POV:

   My girlfriend has been ignoring me for the past few days, it really hurt me. I didn't even do anything, or at least I thought I didn't. They haven't been coming to school, they haven't been answering any of my texts or calls, and when I tried to see them in person, nobody answered the door. They lost their parents, so they lived with their aunt, who had work most of the time. They have a lot of panic/anxiety attacks but most of the time they get through them, with me of course. It was starting to worry me so instead of knocking on their door, I climbed their roof, getting up to their window. After knocking for a while, they finally opened the curtains, staring at me, but their eyes were red, they looked really tired. "Can I come in?" I asked. They opened it, not saying a word. "I've been really worried about you." Kumi's back was turned towards me, it was quiet for a minute. "I-I need a hug." They said in a quiet voice, almost crying. I ran up to the, hugging them from behind, holding my tears in.

   FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI ND KIT ILYBSM <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 37.9K 30
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
538K 34.1K 69
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
5.5M 228K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
184K 5.3K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...