KIT X KUMI OMG AYYAYAYAYAYA

Da k1ttiak

No it's not Kit writing this you stupid heads it's Raf >:) Altro

Rest now <3
God, I love you. <3
Arranged Marriage <3
Be a good boy now.
Marry me, will you?
God, I have the best man.
I promise <3
It's okay, I'm here.
I wish.
Promise ring <3
God, when did you get this fine?
Cold.
Is so.
Hold me closer <3
My princess <3
Wedding
Childish, but I love you.
Excuses, sorry.
Clingy <3
Cinema <3
Teddy Bear, Chocolate <3
My handsome Pilot.
Cookies <3
Just keep me warm.
So good.
Pleasure to help.
Put the book down.
Oh no.
Stupid Playboy.
I'm so sorry.
Quiet boy.
Why are you avoiding me?
Get off!
Finally <3

Skirt <3

5 0 0
Da k1ttiak

 3rd Person POV:

   Kumi finally decided to wear a skirt to school. Until they eventually realize it was a horrible mistake because a random boy comes up to them and smacks their behind. Everyone saw and laughed, Kumi ran away on the verge of tears. They stopped in their tracks when they heard screaming and shouting. Kumi runs back from where they were coming from and saw their bully, Kit, on top of the boy that smacked their behind, beating the hell out of him. A teacher pulls them apart and Kit just stares at Kumi.

 FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI ND KIT ILYBSM <333

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

252K 24.6K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
261K 29.9K 76
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
686K 36.2K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...