Rangers ||Adam Park (Rewritin...

By seoebiii

A Story Where A group of friends become power rangers- And who knows maybe a few relationships may come to be... More

πΌπ‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘–π‘›π‘”
π‘†π‘–π‘š πΉπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘–π‘™π‘¦
The Ninja Encounter
A Monster of Global Proportions
The Power Transfer
Goldar's Vice Versa
Author note

Zedd Waves

113 3 0
By seoebiii

Word count: 1426
Have not proofread

Iris was still in bed sleeping, little did she know her friends were eating breakfast downstairs before the Stone Canyon Triathlon.

"Where's Iris we should be heading out soon" Rocky asked he scooped the cereal into his mouth.

"Probably still sleeping, I'll go wake her up" Aiden said as he got up.

He ran into her room
"Iris wake up" Aiden said as she shook his sister

"10 more minutes" Iris muttered.

"Oh gee I guess you won't see Adam shirtless- what a shame" Aiden said causing Iris to shoot up and push her brother out the room.

"I'll be out in a minute let me get ready" Iris said scrambling around and went to close the door.

Aiden went back downstairs laughing to himself
"You should go check on her Adam" Aiden said giggling

Adam simply nodded and walked up to his best friends room it's normal seeing as how they've been doing this for years.

"Hey Iris it's time to g-" he said as he opened the door to Iris who was in her bathing suit.

"Oh it's just you" Iris said.

Iris slipped on her shirt.

"I thought you were still sleeping" Adam said as he sat on her bed

Iris chuckled "No uh Aiden woke me up"

"Really how?"

"OH UH"

They heard a knock in the door,
"Hey you two better stop swaping spit we gotta go" Rocky said.

"Thank god" Iris muttered.

Skip to the park

"In a few moments we will begin the live broadcast of the first leg of stone canyons triathlon- this grueling competition will begin with swimming then biking and conclude with running."

"Hey guys"

"Hey Tommy" they replied

"Alright guys good luck" Billy said

"Thanks" Aiden said.

"Competitors please take your positions"

The 5 teens removed their shirts, Iris paused for a moment and caught herself staring at Adam - while Aiden laughed knowing she'd do that.

Adam smiled at Iris wishing her luck during the race.

Iris' mother went to meet up with the other kids,

"Hey kids" she said.

"Hi Mrs.Sim how's it going" Tommy said.

"Well, there's something I want to talk to guys about but that could wait, and please call me Hannah we are teammates after all " she said with a chuckle.

The 5 teens ran out the water drying themselves off

"It's fucking cold" Aiden said rubbing to towel all over himself.

Kimberly was moving Aisha's hair back while Hannah did the same for her daughter.

They slipped their Shirts on and hopped on their bikes.

"Good luck guys!"

As they were riding the bikes they saw a couple of putties drop in.

"Hey guys look" Iris said stopping and getting off the bike, ripping her helmet off and throwing it on the floor.
The others followed her movement and ran to join in on the fight,

"Hey clay brains over here" Aiden yelled flipping and kicking one away.

After they were done fighting the putties disappeared.

"Thanks guys- awe man this probably messed up your chances to win the triathlon.

"There wasn't any other choice to make" Rocky said.
The others nod in agreement.

Zordon beeped their communicators.
"Well be careful we got to go" Hannah said.

"Come on let's finish the triathlon" Rocky said

"Yeah we can't be that far behind"
They hopped back on their bikes and continued the race.

"where is everybody" Iris asked as she looked around.

"Hey over there look" Aiden said as he pointed at the giant crowd
"Hail lord Zedd"
"Hail lord Zedd"

"Awe man not that freakazoid again" Iris said recalling her memory from the time they were kidnapped.
They all ran and Rocky picked up the device Billy made.

"Look he's got the device"

"They must be power rangers too"

The mindless citizens stared at the teens and began to walk towards them.

"Hey hasn't your mother told you to keep your hands to yourself?" Aiden said placing his hands on his hips.

Suddenly they got teleported out of danger.

"We're at the command center"
"How'd we get here"

"I brought you here for your own safety, the rangers are under the power of lord Zedd, and soon he will control the entire city"

"What can we do to help Zordon?" Iris asked.

"The Blue Ranger created this device to reverse Beamcasters frequency, but it was destroyed"

"Hm, let me take a look at it" Aiden said grabbing the device.

"The casing is history, but the device itself isn't too damaged" Aiden said.

"Can you fix it?" Rocky asked.

"Well yeah" Aiden said moving the device to a table.

"Hey I know something about Broadcast frequency, I spent the last 3 summers working at a radio station" Aisha said.

"Cool, then you can help me" Aiden smiled while moving aside to give Aisha some space.

They aimed the device at the viewing globe trying their best to get the rangers.

"Wow it's working" Iris said clasping her hands together.

The rangers were free from Zedds spell and teleported into the command center.

"What happened how'd we get here" Tommy asked.

"You have your friends to thank" Zordon stated.

The five smiled high-fiving each other.

The rangers defeated BeamCaster allowing the 5 ninja from Stone Canyon to finish the triathlon.

Although they finished last they couldn't have felt more accomplished.

They all were heading home, Aisha rested her head on the car window while Iris and Adam were sound asleep leaning on each other for support.
Rocky drove while Aiden tried his best to keep awake.

"You know you can sleep right" Rocky laughed.

"Yeah, I know but I'm scared you might fall sleep too" Aiden chuckled.

The car stopped at a red light, the two stared at each other, Aiden didn't know why but he felt his stomach doing flips. Rocky on the other hand felt his stomach churn but in a good way.

The car behind them honked their horn causing the two to snap out of their thoughts
Iris shot up for her nap making Adams head drop in which he also woke up.
"Are we there yet" Iris asked tiredly.
Adam was trying to fight his sleep bobbing his head back and forth.
Rocky looked in the mirror, "Not yet, go back to sleep we'll wake you."
"Sure thing mom" Iris replied mockingly.

The two went back to sleep, instead Adam leaned his head against the window and held Iris close to his chest.

They pulled in to the twins house and parked in the driveway.

Iris being too tired was losing her balance while getting out the car, causing Adam to pick her up resulting in Iris falling asleep in his arms.

Aisha was out like a light exhausted from the eventful day, so being the great friend he is Aiden picked Aisha up and carried her into the house.

"Hi guys" Mr.Sim greeted the teens, well for those who are awake.

"Hey dad" Aiden said.

"I'm guessing they're spending the night?" Hannah asked.

"Yup, today has been a longggg day" Aiden said smiling.

His mother chuckled clearly understanding what he meant.

"I bet, poor Aisha and Iris are beat" she said placing a kiss on both girls foreheads.

"We'll call your parents to let them know where you guys are."

The teens nodded and made their way upstairs.

Whenever they all have a sleepover at the twins house, they all sleep in one room, it's been tradition since they were kids.

They entered the former "Sim Twins Fortress" which was really just where they hung out all together after school also the twins "lab".
It was mostly filled with electronic scraps oddly organized, but it was still comfortable to sleep in the room.

Adam and Aiden woke Iris and Aisha up while Rocky was taking a shower.
After Rocky was Aisha, then Aiden, Iris, and last Adam.
All five slept on the floor.
Iris and Adam have always slept next to each other, that's just how things were when they were kids.
She laid her head on his chest as their legs were tangled together.
Adams had one arm hugging Iris while the other was behind his head.
Aisha slept in the middle of Aiden and Rocky.
Aiden is a hugger when he sleeps so he was all snuggled up with Aisha- Aisha knew this because he was always like this as kids. Rocky on the other hand slept like a starfish all sprawled out and everything.

They were inseparable from toddlers to teens who would have thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.9K 18
Annie has always been the shy, quiet girl who would rather read a book then go out and socialise. When a unexpected incident happens, Annie lands he...
21.9K 518 29
When a dark vessel in Angel Grove is unearthed, Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa release Ivan Ooze with a master plan to get revenge on the powerful Zordon...
7.5K 222 20
═════ β—ˆ ═════ Elle Vincent uprooted her entire life in Cross World City when her mom married Mr. Samuel Oliver and moved to Angel Grove. Having to le...
65.9K 1.5K 57
Seventeen-year-old Danielle had her world flipped upside down after a sudden tragedy in her family. Being forced to move in with her estranged grandm...