He's My Mate

By SkylarSaitou

(boyxboy/manxman/malexmale) Aiden is a 15 year old rogue, not even old enough to have a solid place in a pack... More

He's My Mate (BoyxBoy)
Author's Note | Copyright
Chapter 1-- The Prey (Cleaned)
Chapter 2-- The Camp (cleaned)
Chapter 3-- Secrets (cleaned)
Chapter 4-- Marks and Whispers (cleaned)
Chapter 5-- They are Coming. (cleaned)
Chapter 6-- All Good Things (cleaned)
Chapter 7-- Asleep (cleaned)
Chapter 8-- Seeing Red (cleaned)
Chapter 9-- Protect the pup (cleaned)
Chapter 11-- Alone (cleaned)
Chapter 12-- Secret Room (cleaned)
Chapter 13-- His Pain Is My Pain (cleaned)
Chapter 14-- The Darkness That Holds My Mate (cleaned)
Chapter 15-- It's A Promise (cleaned)
Chapter 16-- Born To Kill (cleaned)
Chapter 17-- I'm Coming Home (cleaned)
Chapter 18-- Tree House (cleaned)
Chapter 19-- With My Little Eye (cleaned)
Chapter 20-- The Wolf's Howl (cleaned)
Chapter 21-- The Familiar Scent (cleaned)
Chapter 22-- The Flames That Keep Us Apart (cleaned)
Chapter 23-- My Burning Thoughts (cleaned)
Chapter 24-- He's Still Mine (cleaned)
Chapter 25-- It's Not Over (cleaned)
Chapter 26-- Additions and Subtractions (cleaned)
Chapter 27-- Our Bond Is Weakening, Goodbye Mate? (cleaned)
Author's Note
Chapter 28-- Day Eight (cleaned)
Chapter 29-- Splitting Up (cleaned)
Chapter 30-- His Monsters (cleaned)
Chapter 31-- No Amount Of Love Can Fix You (cleaned)
Chapter 32-- A Beta's Duties (cleaned)
Chapter 33-- Flame Of Hope (cleaned)
Chapter 34-- My Love (cleaned)
Epilogue/ Sequel
In His Reflection

Chapter 10-- A new life, A new name, A new mate. (cleaned)

126K 4.3K 569
By SkylarSaitou

Jayce's POV;;

'Mine' my wolf growled at me over and over like a never ending song stuck on repeat.

Aiden was my mate and I was never going to let a disgusting vampire take him.

I recognised the Von Voltaire name instantly. This was the Rebel Vampire leader. She's known for her cruel ways. She's emotionless, takes anything she wants and uses any means necessary to get anything, anyone or everything, no matter who she kills in the process.

'Mine' my wolf howled as she moved my mate closer to herself, a sickening smile on her face that could wither every plant in a mile radius.

''Well this is something I didn't know.'' She looked intrigued as she signalled a girl over. Ivana was her name I think.

I growled at the girl as she moved closer to my mate. She had caused Luna and the Jen brothers to force a shift. She was very bad news and I would die before I let her put her hands on my mate.

'Kill' my wolf commanded as Ivana laid her palm on top of Aiden's sweating head.

'Don't'. A soft voice sounded in my head taking me by surprise.

'Trust me. I will protect him. I'm so sorry.' I got a glimpse of Ivana's serious yet apologetic face before they vanished with the soft breeze that blew through the camp.

They were gone..

Luna's POV;;

I woke to a beeping of an IV monitor and a pen scratching and scribbling on paper.

My eyes pried themselves open and I was met by a doctor from our pack. Dr Jen.

''Where am I?'' I asked huskily. My throat was dry like I hadn't had an ounce of water in weeks.

''The hospital. Rest'' He pushed me back down on my bed as I tried to get up and handed me a white plastic cup filled with water.

I huffed in annoyance and took a sip while he scribbled down some more stuff and turned to leave.

''What happened? Is my brother safe?'' I dared ask the question as he took his hand off the doorknob and turned back around to face me.

He gave me a sympathetic look and walked to the foot of my bed and placed his hand on top of mine.

I tried to search his face for any reassurance, any good new, any news that my brother was now awake and learning new things about our pack, anything at all.

''He's gone.'' I took in a sharp breath and urged him to continue.

''After Jaycen made it aware that Aiden was his, you blacked out. She vanished after that...''

He paused and lowered his head in shame.

‘'...With Aiden.''

My breathing caught in my dry throat.

''Your sons?'' I squeezed his hand hoping for the best.

''They were in the same state as you but woke up not too long ago.'' He gave a relieved smile and nodded.

''Can you tell me how many are injured ...or dead? The twins too, how are they? And Leon?''

''There were quite a few, but Leon should tell you more about that. He's fine. Angry, but fine. He's sent small hunting parties and warriors everywhere looking for Aiden. The twins are good too. Evan is a little shaken but he'll survive if his idiotic mate would stop smothering him all the time.'' He chuckled shaking his head.

I left a small fraction of a smile turn my lips upward. It was no secret that Rhyan was always too overly loving and protective of Evan and that only helped the sigh of relief escape me that nearly everyone was more or less fine.

''Where's Leon?''

''His study. You can leave soon after your healing is done. That girl did some serious damage. Even for our healing progression it will take a while.''

''Who is she? What is she?''

''We don't know. Maybe a witch but they went extinct a long time ago. Leon is researching it. She's definitely not a were or a vampire that's for sure. You should sleep now.'' He squeezed my hand again before exiting the room and I slipped into a restless sleep.

Flashback

The leather arm and leg restraints were rubbing and digging into my skin. I won't last much longer. With the rate I'm losing blood I'll break. I'll turn rogue from the pain; from the betrayal.

 Rogue was never something anyone could wish on anyone. It was a sad dark place that locked away all your humanity into your soul and left nothing more than a wild beast to do as it pleased. You were barely more intelligent than a mouse caught in a trap.

The steel door slammed open and light blazed through the door temporarily blinding me before it closed again with a wicked shriek as the steel found its place back into its frame.

''Have you changed your mind yet Taylar?'' My mother asked as my father stood in the shadows behind her.

She tapped her nails impatiently on the cold metal bench that I was strapped to as she awaited the answer I always answered with since the beginning of this sick torture; no. But this time I thought it better to use a stronger word. A more permanent word.

''Never'' I growled.

''Oh?Never?What if we sold your precious brother instead?''

''You wouldn't dare!'' I screamed trying to break the restraints.

He hadn't changed in front of them. I was the only one who knew he was special. I was the only one that knew he was pure white. He would never be treated as anything more than a precious gem in a glass case or a trophy on a wall. He would be a simple prize, not a human.

''Too latesweetie. I was a little rough when I punished him for making his big sister disappear. He's nothing but road kill now.'' My father said, stepping from behind the creature I called a mother.

''Oh, pity. I knew a man that would pay alot of money for a small frame, blue-eyed, fair skinned boy.'' She pouted and thumped into an old rickety chair.

I screamed and cursed at them both while choking on mournful screams. My brother, my precious baby Aiden, the last thing he heard was that it was his fault I was gone. I didn't even get to say goodbye before they locked me up.

I howled in grief and screamed while thrashing around again.And again.And again.

There was a slam as the door barged open and a thick throaty growl was heard.I adjusted my vision and looked at the enormous black wolf with grey eyes before me.

'Mate.' My wolf howled just before I blacked out and heard the screaming and ripping of flesh.

I woke to the bobbing and weightless feeling of being carried and looked at the guy carrying me bridal style.

He looked to only be a year or two older than me. He had thick black hair that looked so soft as it bounced in front of his steel grey eyes.

''Who are you?'' I asked softly.

''My name is Leon. I'm the Alpha of the Eastern Pack.'' He answered with the most beautiful authoritative voice that sent shivers through my body.

''Those people are dead. Who were they?'' he asked with a hint of disgust in his voice.

''My parents.'' I choked out.

He looked at me then looked again making sure he heard me right.

''Why did they do that?''

''I refused to be sold to the Northern Pack's Alpha.''

''What's your name?'' he changed the subject thankfully.

''Taylar''

''Hm...'' He looked like he was thinking hard before he smiled down at me, the setting sun hitting his face at all the right points making his smile even more angelic.

''Would you like to start fresh in my pack?As my mate and the Alpha female of the Eastern Pack?Luna?''

I opened my eyes wide, shock stretching across my face at his offer, before nodding and drifting off into my first peaceful sleep in days.

My new life.

My new name.

My new mate.

Please be at peace Aiden.

I smiled into Leon's shoulder as my dreams filled with the possibilities of my future life and the memories of my past happiness with Aiden.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N;;

2,000 reads !? hell yeah!! thank you guys you deserve an update :'D

Comment/Vote/Follow/Fan/ Add to reading list ♥ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 375 12
Aiden has been able to see ghost since he was a little boy which makes him an outsider to people who don't understand his gift. The only person that...
5.4K 309 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
187K 7.3K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
3.7K 124 32
Jamison Night, a normal teenage boy with a hidden talent for writing and a few secrets up his sleeves. His life is full of the hardships that most ga...