The Mafia's Indian Bride

By Thehardfaller

The story revolves around Zoya and Renzo. Zoya Agrawal, is a coy, silent,innocent girl who abides by her pare... More

1. A Hard Blow
2.The little quest
3.Saying Yes
4.The Wedding
5.Leaving Home
6.Everything New
7. Bloody floors
9. Sunday Church Day
10.She can dance....🤔
11. Hmmm..... I love this
12.Let's cook
13.Going to College.
14.Broken
15. Suspense
Author's Note
17. Revenge
18.Date...........
18.Still breathing
19.Precaution
20.First step
21.Experience
22.Step 2
23. Oh...Somethings burning
24.Lets Begin
25. Part one of DOSM
26. Part two of DOSM
27.The Ball
28. The Ball: Part 2
29.The Turmoil
30. Pain
31. Traitor

8. Full of Surprises...

3.9K 139 3
By Thehardfaller

Renzo's POV

I am really surprised by her character. Like I would never expect a girl who is not completely into mafia to not scream her heart out after seeing a dead person on the floor. I do know that her parents basically told her that they belong to the mafia only a few days before the marriage. I do wonder from where she got all that braveness to not become a screaming mess.

She comes down for dinner wearing oversized pyjamas. It's another suprise because when girls see me they are ready to walk around me without clothes but she has got it all covered up. Before she reached here, her clothes and belongings were brought by my men and the maids arranged them in the closet. If her belongings were not brought here, I would have asked someone to buy her clothes and trust me all my female friends are behind tiny clothes, which would have eventually led to her wearing short clothes in front of me. I really wonder how she looks with out those coverings. Ahh.. I sholud stop myself from getting these thoughts. She is just an item I received as her dad was not able to pay me, I remind myself.

She walks over and sits beside me, where a chair was keft for her. And the credit for reserving the seat goes to me. After the prayer she starts having her food. She didn't even look at me. She was completely occupied with her food. I sat there analysing her. Even though she was of a medium height, she looked so small compared to the massive chairs. As I was admiring her as she was savouring her food, she turned her head to look at me. Wow... was I staring that long.

She glares at me to look away. But I am not a person to listen to anyone so I keep on looking at her.( What ? I am just liking to annoy her.)

She quickly finishes her food and goes to her room.

After an hour

After finishing so works I head to my room to sleep. While heading to my room I unlock the door to her room and find her sleeping. She was looking so cute like a baby.

My baby... I tell myself and head to my room

_____________________________

Hi guys... I think I am late in updating this chapter. Anyways I hope I will be able to give faster updates in the upcoming chapters.

Thank you all for your support. It really means a lot.

I am open to suggestions. Please do tell me if you want me to do any changes to the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 29.7K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
4.6K 196 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...
91.5K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
491K 10.2K 51
{In need of major editing so please don't hate on me for some spelling mistakes and gaps in plot but I hope you enjoy!) ;') "I can't get married to...