His maid 2 ( Completed )

By wordycraft

Her pov when he doesn't have any feelings then why he play with my feelings.....that was the worst night of m... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
😊
request
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
happy
New book
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
Epilogue
New book
New book

53

4.5K 522 101
By wordycraft

continue.....

Sid is sleep in sitting position only....he sit on floor near shehnaz n sleep there while staring her angel like face....

whenever he saw her he feels like he falls again for the most beautiful girl.....the girl who is beautiful from inside too

the girl who change his entire life...gives him so much of happiness....gives him the courage to choose his happiness over the responsibilities....the girl who give him his angel....his daughter.....the girl who create a new family for him ......

the girl to whom he loves a lot........he fell for her at first sight only n he madly loves her.....

Shehnaaz is sleeping because of the med....but a nightmare where ladies are coming close to her....with black paint....that scene made her soul shiver....

her forehead is sweaty she open her eyes in shock n start breathing fastly.....

she gulp her saliva n touch her cheeks...there is no paint....she look her side....zara is sleeping... shehnaz look her angel n sobs...n kiss her forehead.....

she continues her sobbing looking zara....

the stupid people's words are ringing in her head....

your daughter is illegitimate.... your using your daughter to trap sidharth n his money...... your daughter is like filth

shehnaz's pov

nahi hai meri beti nazayaz....wo sirf meri hai...meri jaan hai....mere Zinda rehne ki wajah...hai...... mumma apko har gandi bato se...har gandi chizo se dur rakhegi baccha ...m vaada karti hu....sabse dur rakhegi apki mumma apko meri jaan...

Shehnaaz bent n kiss on zara's little plam.....

she knows her daughter slept without eating.....n here her eyes fell at backside of zara....

" Sid... sidharth kaha gaye "....she look here n there n turn to her backside n her heart churn seeing sight infront of her eyes...

her only love....her only person who loves her back was sleeping in sitting position only...near her bed side... resting head on back table....his one hand fist her dupatta tightly....his mouth is slightly open as usual....n he looking pale ....

she again sob looking him....she bent n slowly touch his cheek with her smooth fingers....she look him neatly.....n boss her heart feels different sensation.....he is way too handsome.....she chuckled in her mind......for ogling on her love......she loves him too much.....like they says na...if you wait for something that wait made you love the thing more n more....n by time her love is also increased for him.....yes she was angry on him but her heart n her god knows that she never stops loving him.....

she left the bed...n sat beside him....on her knees....

she again touch his forehead to move back his small hairs from his forehead....

her eyes are shedding tears continuously... everyone's words are banging in her head....

" kya kiya Aisa Jadu ki piche piche chala aaya wo ladka iske apni maa baap sabko chodke....iske wajase wo bichara ladka sari badnami sehne taiyar hai..."

she cover her mouth to not make loud voice while crying....

background music.....

Kaise ho shukriya
Mujhko jo chun liya

she is feeling like she is the lucky that she have him....how he choose the simple village girl over that rich n beautiful girl....he is so handsome n well educated n she ...she worked as a maid in his home.....

Haal e dil na keh sake
Tum ne tu sun liya

she is still don't know how he come to know that she suffered alot when he left her....she choose to hide that her painful life's part from him because he will feel guilty so she decided to not let him know that what she suffered when she was heavily pregnant with zara...but one day he cried infront of her like small kid....he come to know that she work at halwai store...that owner didn't treat well her...she sturggle alot to give the birth of their love's symbol......

she console him but he said sorry to her for thousands of time....he full day cling to her....n she loves that day of her life.....

Ehd muhabat ko pora kiya
Dard dil ka leke dil de diya

she truly feels that she is soo lucky to have a man like him....she didn't get the love in her whole life...she just have her mother beside her...but she also just doing because she feels it's her duty as a mother...what else she can do... her mother itself cursing their life everyday....but suddenly he comes n start to love her like madly.....cares her like she is a flower.....adores her like she is his entire universe....treats her like she is his princess the one who deserves the happiness only.......he really loves her alot...he makes her so happy that none could does anything for her in her entire life...

it's like he take all her pain away n give her most beautiful life

Ye ishq tum na karna
Ye rog hi lagaye
Dafan khud kare hai
Phir saug bhi manaye

but suddenly she remembers how he left his home for her...how he left his luxurious life to stay with her....how he is struggling everyday with the filthy people n their taunts...... he left his mom n dad behind to just stay with her.....is she doing right.....she questioned herself...she knows his mother is against with their relation...his mother n evry other persons are thinking she is his slave....but she don't want to give the importance to others...but she have to think about his mother....they can atleast try to convence his mother... explain her neatly their side of story...if they do...he could live with his parents also....but they didn't try n left house suddenly...n that guilt is eating her up....

Aashiqu ki dil mein
Ye aas bhi lagaye
Phir aas ku bhuja
Ye aag bhi lagaye

she remembers her mother's evry word....yes she meet her mother after so many years....she saw her mother on misha's wedding day ....n she really missed her mother...she treats her mother like her god....n she meet her yesterday when she is coming home back....her mother is come to the city to meet Misha...yes Misha is living in same city where Shehnaz do.....she is living with her in laws n husband...so shehnaaz's mother come to meet her only daughter because she thinks she is died...but don't know from where is come to know that Shehnaz is not died infact living with the most famous n successful business man sidharth Singhaniya n she snatched someone's husband n all .... shehnaz is shock to meet her mother but she is happy so she hugged her but her mother push her n slap her....n cursed her....

flashback

her mother :- tuze paida karna hi nahi chaiye tha...dek kya kya sun ne me aaya tere bare m...cheee...sharam aati hai tuze beti kehne me....mere sanskar inte gire hue nahi the...tuze aur mish dono ko mene hi bada kiya na...dek usko kitna nam kama Rahi..apni maa..ka...aur tu...bas kalank banti ja rahi mere liye...socha tha mar gayi hogi lekin...nahi ...apni uss paap ki nishani ko leke bade logo ke ghar m ghus rahi hai tu...paiso ke liye....bhar se ab ye sab sun na pad raha muze....

dek tu nikal ja iss sheher se...agar Misha ke sasural walo ko ye sab pata chala toh...wo...wo usko chod denge agar pata chala ki teri jaisi ladki uski behen hai....

hath jodti hu tere....chali ja kahi....baksh de uss ladke ko bhi....nikal ja kahi dur iss sheher....se....hum sabki zindagi se dur ja.....kaha tha na marde uss paap ki nishani ko....aj ye sab nahi ho raha hota...kahi acche jagah rishta karti tera Mai....lekin nahi tune apni maa ke uper uss aulad ko chuna na...thik hai...hum bhi man lenge tu mar gayi....chali ja yaha se...Misha ko baksh de....teri mahnusiyat kha jayegi meri beti ka ghar....bade Ghar m bhyah kiya hai uska....mat barbad kr apni behen ko......chali ja chupchap...chali ja

her mother's each n evry word is roaming in her ears....she think she meet after so many years so her mother would hug her...but no...her only person she used to treat like God...curse her n ask her to get out from their lives......

she is broken that's why

she listened each n evry word silently....she don't have stamina to explain anything to her mother.....so she just sobs n listen her......

she left from the road when she saw her mother spread her pallu infront of her n begging to stay away from Misha's newly started life....

she feels to low of herself....she don't want to destroy her only sister's marriage....but she can't listen her mother....she can't leave her sidharth....

no she can't even think to leave her sidharth she loves him alot....she knows her sidharth will find some way to solve all the problems....

she is ready to forgot that video n his chachaji's venomous words....but she can't think to leave him.....

she decided to tell him everything.....

she is just crying looking his face....

her tear drop on his wrist n he stir in his sleep...his hand that fist her dupatta moves on bed to hold her hand but he didn't found anything so he open his eyes slowly...n shehnaz hurriedly wipe her face...if he saw her crying then he will definitely got tensed she knows him...so she hurriedly wipe her eyes

n his eyes check the bed first n then move towards her thin...pale body who is sitting on floor beside him...

he sit straight in his place n grab her both the hands n full turned towards her

Sid :- she... Shehnaaz....tum yaha q...

he hug her tightly to his dear life n clutch her tightly he got so scared when she fainted....sid wrapped his hand around her n she also hug him back...he broke the hug n just pressed his lips on her dry n chapped one....he didn't move his lips just wanted to feel her...just wanted to assure his heart that she is safe n sound in his arms.....both close their eyes....Sid slowly take her both lips in his mouth n wet her lips with his Saliva....

his one arm wrapped around her neck n other is tightly holding her waist...her both the hands clutching his shirt at chest...they both are on their knees

he is feeling contentment in his heart....that she is fine...if something is going happen with her...he himself don't know what he will do....he will definitely murdered each n evryone who ever think to harm his jaan....she is his reason to Alive....it's like his heart beat depends on her breathes......

he slowly Remove his lips from her....it's just a small kiss ...kiss of few seconds but they both feeling like completed in the moment when there lips attached.....alone tear escaped from his eyes....n so as her

she missed him alot today .... she faced worst day of life without him

Sid :- get up jaan....are you ok....kuch chaiye tha tumko...muze q nahi uthaya...tumko uthne kya jarurat thi..... doctor mana krke gaye hai...bed se utrana nahi hai tumko...pagal ladki....thoda bhi nahi sun na hota hai mera....zara se bhi choti ban jati ho tum kabhi kabhi ....

he continues his blabber

n wrapped his arms under her knees pull her up n picked her in his arms in bridal style....at the middle of his speech he landed her on bed...n tugging her in blanket while continuing his speech....

looking him her eyes drop alone tear n he noticed

Sid sit beside her n cup her face
gently

Sid :- hey meri jaan...kya hua tuze....ro q rahi ho ....

Shehnaaz :- replied in cracked voice

dar ..dar lag raha hai

Sid :- bend n place his lips on her forehead

n attached his forehead with her....

shhh...m hu na yaha...m hone dunga kuch tuze...nahi na....

she sobs n pout her lips...

he didn't control n take her pout in his mouth....suck her lips slowly n gently.....

Sid set her hairs which are little messy because of his hug...

Sid :- i am so sorry...jab tumko meri zarurat thi tab m nahi tha jaana....i am sorry.....

he utter while hanging his head low....n she cup his cheeks...n nod in no....it's not his fault....

Sid :- hugged her again n dig his face in her neck...

m kisko nahi chodunga...i sware on you....

his tear landed on her skin..

she tighten her hold around him n move her fingers in his hairs....

Sid :- jaana.....

Shehnaaz :- hmm

Sid :- i missed you so much...

Shehnaaz didn't reply him as he start to kiss her neck....

he made her skin shine in his saliva...

Sid :- tum thik ho na...

he mumbled slowly from her neck ..

she didn't respond but continues her fingers movement in his hairs....

he little harshly bite her skin

she hisssed n dig her nails in his back...

Sid :- i will not left you alone again i promised.......

he utter while looking in her eyes n again bend to kiss on neck on otherside of her neck...he keep changing his side ...but don't have mood to leave her...

he continues his deed....n picked her up....

she wrapped her arms around his neck where he captured her lips again...

he want her badly...he is scared when doctor is checking her up

he enter in bathroom....n made her stand on her feet near the wall...

Sid pushed her body on wall n continue to kiss her neck...she is encouraging him by moving her fingers on his hairs n behind the ears...

they love each other madly....

Sid :- shehnaz...

she open her eyes...

he cup her face...

Sid :- kya hua baba....you don't want this..it's ok ..we will rest..come..

he is going to go outside while holding her hand but she pulled him n nod in no...she want him...she is so damn sacred today...she is broken completely that's he heard so worst words for herself n her daughter...

she needs him badly....

Sid hurriedly goes near her n hug her...

rub her back...

he broke hug n cup her cheeks

Sid :- kuch bolo jaan.... m pagal ho jaunga agar aise hi rahogi toh

plzzz .... bolo

Shehnaaz want to tell him everything but she don't know how to start...she hug him...rest her head on his chest...

he hold her n move towards the shower...he turn on the shower n she clutch him again....

Sid made her stand properly under shower...

she look him n he bend n start to lick her cheeks where that lady  slapped her....he just want to remove the bad memories from her skin....she smiles first time in a day watching his madness...

he again lick her other cheek he nuzzled his nose

Sid :- m nahi chodnewala unko.....tu bilkul Darna nahi....tu sabse strongest ladki hai....n m hamesha... hamesha hamesha tere sath hu.....jaan hai tu meri you know na....

she nods in aww...

Sid :- turn her n pressed her body on wall

start to kiss her back

Sid :- next time muze bina bataye kahi nahi jayegi...samji....

he utter while pulling her hand back...

she nods with little smile

he remove her clothes n kiss her every inch of her body....she just love this man...he is crazy for her....they made love under shower

the love making is so gentle....full of care....he is like beast everytime whenever he made love....but today he is taking care of her.... treating her like she is glass doll........she chuckled...when he utter for 10th time...."are you ok na"....

n she is tired to nod in yes....she can't stop him even she don't have stamina....she knows he want her...his eyes are screaming that he is hell worried for her...n he want her with him n she never denies him.....

Sid :- jaana

Shehnaaz :- ha

Sid :- are you ok na..m jada harsh tha kya...

he utter while back hugging her she is wearing his tshirt...

Shehnaaz :- nahi...

Sid smiles n kiss her lips

she smiles

Sid :- come lets sleep....

she hold his hand n drag him towards the drawer where first aid is kept....

Sid :- kya....

Shehnaaz :- apka hath.... bandage change Krna hai..

Sid noticed his wounded hand

he smiles watching her face..she is little angry on him

Shehnaaz :- q itna gussa

Sid :- jaan le leta uss aurat ki me

n shehnaz close his mouth

he kissed her palm n remove it

Sid :- tu kuch bol nahi Rahi thi...bas...ek jagah dekhi ja rahi thi...m dar gaya tha....m pagal ho raha tha tuze aise dek ke...i..i... don't know...m sach m mar jata agar tuze kuch ho jata.....

she hugged him tightly....

Shehnaaz :- aise nahi bolte

Sid smiles n pick her again.....goes in kitchen...made her drink milk.....she ask about zara....he told that he fed her in evening...she ask him to drink with her...he agreed...she then take her milk....he again peck her lips.....again hold her n drop her on bed

he directly lay on her small body hugged her

they hugged each other tightly....the worst day is ended...she just hope next day will bring little happiness to their life..

after some time she mumbled

Shehnaaz :- si... sidharth
Sid :- hmm

he is almost alseep....

Shehnaaz :- agar...agar kabhi...kalko...muze...mera matlab....

m sath na rahu ....mera matlab koi dur kar de hame.......toh kya karoge...

she heard his little snores...

she bend n kiss his forehead...she loves this man....he is hugging her like she will vanishes if he loose his grip.....

lot of things running in her mind she hold her love in her arms tightly caressed his cheeks which are rested on her chest...she kissed zara's forehead

n she close her eyes n pray for their happiness.....

let's see what will happen in next part....

3080 words

let me know how is update...  as i come here after a long break so
ignore my mistakes ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 31.3K 70
" kuch chize adhuri reh kar bhi pure hone ka ehsaas deti hai ....koi apka apna sabse kareeb jab dur chala jata hai to taklif hoti hai..dard hota hai...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
51.8K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
1.4M 115K 112
This is the story of a multi millainare who is extremely ruthless doesn't love anybody except his mom and sister ... Nothing and nobody matters to hi...