Heart of Stone

By tessalovatt

[18+] Sophia has to ignore her steamy chemistry with British popstar Teddy Stone in order to get revenge on... More

Chapter One: Fangirl
Chapter Two: One out of two ain't bad
Chapter Three: Never meet your heroes
Chapter Four: A breath of fresh air
Chapter Five: Sliding into the DMs
Chapter Six: License to kill
Chapter Seven: Head in the Clouds
Chapter Eight: Dinner with the Devil
Chapter Nine: Writer's Block
Chapter Ten: On the Guestlist
Chapter Eleven: Dirty Dancing
ARTICLE 1
Chapter Twelve: Misery Loves Company
Chapter Thirteen: A Tempting Offer
Chapter Fourteen: A Family Affair
Chapter Fifteen: Flying High
Chapter Sixteen: Gentleman's Agreement
Chapter Seventeen: The Art of Subtlety
Chapter Eighteen: Picture Perfect
Chapter Nineteen: Sleeping with the Enemy
Chapter Twenty: It's all Greek to me
Chapter Twenty-Two: Body Language
Chapter Twenty-Three: Going Dutch
Chapter Twenty-Four: Business Before Pleasure
Chapter Twenty-Five: Flirting with Danger
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Long Time Coming
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Sleepless in Spain
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Naked Truths
ARTICLE 2
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Driven to Distraction
Chapter Thirty: The Bigger Picture
Chapter Thirty-One: Karma's a Bitch
Chapter Thirty-Two: Caught Out
ARTICLE 3
Chapter Thirty-Three: Fake News
Chapter Thirty-Four: Birthday Wishes
Chapter Thirty-Five: Hot Ticket
Chapter Thirty-Six: Feeling Charitable
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Drive a Hard Bargain
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Carrot and Stick
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Number One
SEQUEL / BOOK 2
Teddy's POV: The Confrontation (Bonus Chapter)

Chapter Twenty-One: Magic Touch

2K 92 5
By tessalovatt

Author's Note - new/extended chapter, not in previous Wattpad version

At some point, we must have drifted off to sleep because I once again woke to the firm muscles of Teddy's chest against my shoulder blades, the heat from his skin burning through my flimsy pyjamas. Of its own volition, my body relaxed into him, and seconds later, his arm draped over my waist, fingers brushing my stomach.

I didn't know if he was awake or asleep, but I shuffled closer anyway, enjoying the long-forgotten sensation of a man's body curled against mine. With a sleepy sigh, Teddy's arm tightened around my stomach, pulling me flush against his front, and my heart stuttered when I felt the unmistakeable strain of an erection digging into my shorts.

Teddy stirred and then jolted awake, immediately yanking his hips away from me.

"Sorry, Soph. My bad."

"Don't apologise," I murmured, shuffling to close the distance between us again and drawing his arm tighter around me. "You're a good big spoon."

He hesitated, his body still tense. "You sure?"

"Mmhm." And I eased his hand beneath my top again, sighing at the softness of his warm fingers as they splayed against the bare skin of my stomach.

We both lay still, as if neither of us dared to make the next move. Yet with each minute that passed, the heat from his touch intensified and spread throughout my body, rendering every pore alert and begging for attention.

Anticipation churned in my gut, Teddy's own mindset seeming to match mine as his heart pounded against my back. The hard length of his erection provided a delicious taster of his size as it pressed tauntingly close to the space between my thighs, and my drowsiness slipped further and further away.

Trying to make it subtle so as not to ruin the tangible moment, I arched back against him, encouraging his hand to slide up my stomach with the change in position. Knuckles grazed the underside of my breasts, and Teddy nuzzled his face into my neck, emerging stubble scratching against sensitive skin, his warm breath coaxing goosebumps to the surface.

"Tell me to stop, and I'll back off straightaway." His husky voice vibrated along my jaw, and I shivered beneath the weight of his arm pinning me to his chest.

"I don't want you to stop. It's just been a while since..." I swallowed a gasp as he rolled his hips against me, this time with promise and purpose—a teasing insight into what I could have if I wanted it.

"Since what? Since someone touched you like this?" Teddy's palm skimmed over my hardened nipples, so lightly that I might not have felt it had my senses not been heightened with desire.

I wondered if his gentleness was a deliberate tactic to tease me or if he was playing it safe, given that I'd previously set clear boundaries between us. Unsure myself of what this meant for us, I tried to lighten the thickening atmosphere—tried to make a joke to ease my conflicting emotions.

"Since I've had a famous popstar in my bed."

Rather than laughing, Teddy caught one nipple between his fingers and pinched—hard. I choked out a moan, grinding back against his body.

"Soph..." he said, voice serious. "I meant what I said. You can tell me to stop at any point."

"I don't want you to stop," I said without hesitation. "That's the last thing I want. Honestly. I'm just..."

"I'll make you a deal..." Damp lips skirted along the slope of my neck, and then his teeth tugged at my earlobe. Soft. Gentle. "Forget who I am. Forget everything that's happened in the past. Don't think about what might happen tomorrow. Just think about what you want tonight. Right here. Right now. With a guy who will do whatever you need."

Fuck me. I didn't even care if that was a well-practised seduction technique. It worked, my frustrated body thrumming with hunger. He'd given me a get out of jail free card. What happens right here stays right here. No consequences. No guilt. Just us two, tonight.

And because that was exactly what I needed, I took his hand from beneath my top and guided it towards my shorts.

"You sure?" His raspy tone hummed against the edge of my throat as he hooked his thumb around the waistband.

"So sure," I replied, shifting onto my back, then lifting my hips to help shimmy the shorts along my thighs. "Just... no sex."

"Hadn't even crossed my mind..."

But the way his lips curved against my skin suggested that it had definitely crossed his mind. It had crossed mine, too, but I had to retain some sense of reality within the lust-filled bubble otherwise the future guilt would eclipse any of the present pleasure.

Teddy pulled the shorts free of my body, then his palm floated upwards from my ankle, along the inside of my calf, over my knee, eventually stopping halfway up my inner thigh. Heat pooled between my legs as he tugged at me to spread them, and I closed my eyes, head sinking into the soft pillow as I waited in torturous anticipation.

"If I do anything you don't like, or if you want me to stop..." His fingers left my thigh to sweep over my hips and across my stomach, gathering the hem of my top and drawing it upwards. "... You just tell me, okay?"

I doubted that would happen—my skin burned with a raging need to be touched anywhere and everywhere—but I nodded anyway and reached for the edge of my t-shirt. After dragging it over my head, I tossed it to the side to demonstrate that I had no reservations so far.

With a groan, Teddy cupped one breast, squeezing as he ran his thumb over a hardened nipple. Although the aching gap between my thighs screamed for attention, goose bumps still prickled my skin at the pleasure.

"Fuck..." I gasped as the humid warmth of his breath coated my other breast, his mouth closing around the nipple, teeth grazing the sensitive skin as I writhed beneath him.

Agonisingly slowly, Teddy's fingers drifted downwards, over my stomach, leaving a tingling path in their wake. He paused for just a second as he sucked my nipple into the heat of his mouth, and then my moan transformed into a choked cry as his hand finally settled between my legs.

The vibrations from the groan that escaped his throat only heightened the sensitivity of his tongue against my skin, but he didn't ease up, his mouth paying devout attention to my chest as the silky pad of his thumb brushed over my clit.

Tightness coiled in my stomach as I raised my hips, desperate for more—more pressure, more speed, more anything—and unable to establish if his slow and soft technique was deliberate or cautious.

"More..." I begged, fisting the sheets to fight the urge to show him what I needed.

My nipple sprang free from his mouth, his lips twisting into a smile against the puckered skin of my chest. Rather than indulge me, though, Teddy's thumb maintained its gentle rhythm of slow yet precise circles across the bundle of nerves impatient for a release.

Soft, smooth lips glided along my throat, and every inch of skin they caressed tingled. Yet as his mouth edged closer to mine, a tiny flicker of fear pricked my bubble of arousal. Trying not to be obvious about it, I tilted my face away, stretching my neck in a silent invitation for him to re-focus his efforts there.

If he noticed, he didn't show it, his lips returning to my jaw. I needed to give him something, though—if only to prove I wasn't totally selfish in the bedroom. But as I dragged my hand across the duvet to seek out the waistband of his boxers, his fingers instantly left my body, curling around my wrist to stop me.

"No." He hissed out the demand, almost sounding in pain. "This is about you—not me."

Although he couldn't see me in the dark, I arched a sceptical eyebrow. "Seriously?"

"Yes. I'm so turned on that I'll come in about five seconds if you touch me."

"I'm not far off either, so—"

"If you're desperate to touch my cock, I'll happily indulge you at any point in the future... Just not tonight."

I grinned into the darkness, knowing that was potentially an empty promise given what we'd discussed earlier but appreciating his attempt to appease me regardless.

"If you want to touch something..." He guided my hand to my chest.

"And do the work for you?"

Vibrations reverberated along my throat as he chuckled, and the sensual sound shot straight between my legs. When his redirected his fingertips from my wrist to my clit, I released a contented sigh, my earlier bravado immediately disintegrating.

Then one finger dipped down through my wetness and slid inside me. I gasped at the sudden invasion, my walls clamping around Teddy's finger as he hissed into my throat.

"Fuck..."

The coarse language didn't come from me this time. I barely had chance to register it, though, as Teddy's finger curled upwards inside me, and my back arched with it.

Although the sensation had changed, a deeper pleasure simmered beneath the surface. I didn't find myself chasing the orgasm; I knew what tipped me over the edge—I needed his attention back on my clit for that—but without the pressure of achieving an end goal, I relaxed into the pillow again, savouring the toe-curling feel of him inside me.

When the tip of his finger pressed against a particularly delicate spot, I bucked my hips, whimpering, surprised by the unexpected sensitivity. My mind scrambled for a similar experience to compare it to, but either nobody—including myself—had touched me there before, or it had never been done with this much precision.

An unfamiliar ball of tension coiled within me, intensifying with every curl of his finger.

"That feels so good..." The strained words tumbled from my lips as I clamped my thighs around his arm.

"Relax your legs." His voice dropped lower, a dominating edge accompanying it, which only pushed me closer and closer to an orgasm that I knew was going to blow my mind.

"Talking to me like that only turns me on more." I tilted my head towards him, grinning into his jaw as I flexed my hips against his hand, searching for more friction.

Credit to him, he didn't try to kiss me, and in my hazed state of desire, I'd have probably let him. Anything to heighten the sensation and add to the sensory overload pulsing around my body.

"I turn you on, do I?" He murmured the goading words into my ear, the planes of his smooth, solid chest grazing my nipples as he hovered over me.

If he wanted to taunt me, two could play that game.

"Don't take it personally," I said. "I'm literally moments away from coming. Anything would turn me on right now."

Perhaps I shouldn't have tried to bite back when he was the one in control of my pleasure, but I couldn't help it. Rather than take offence, Teddy chuckled.

Pressing a delicate kiss to the base of my neck, he sunk a second finger inside me, and his thumb brushed over my clit. A strangled cry escaped from my throat. His lips floated over my chest again, and his tongue flicked over one nipple, while his fingers started to pump in and out of me.

As the tension began to build, I scrambled for something to clutch onto. I settled on the slats of the headboard behind me, curling my hands around the ridged wood. He slowed down briefly, peppering my stomach, chest, and neck with soft kisses as I trembled beneath him.

"You are so fucking amazing," he murmured down my ear, his voice a breathless rasp. "And so fucking hot."

I moaned at the compliment coated in curses, a warm tingle shooting up my spine at the privilege of seeing a different side to the public-facing Teddy Stone.

His fingers thrust into me again, and his thumb attacked my clit harder, faster, until the building pressure shattered. An intense blast of heat exploded beneath his thumb, while deep inside me that coil of tension burst.

Wave after wave of two rippling orgasms tore through my body as I cried out his name. Teddy eased off enough to squeeze out every last drop of pleasure from my climax until I was left a quivering mess on the bed.

"What the fuck..." I breathed as my body came down from the high. "That was... insane."

Teddy rolled back onto his side of the bed. "Good."

There was no arrogance in his words, just pride mixed with relief. Teddy Stone knew what he was doing in the bedroom, and rather than put me off, it just made me grateful to whoever had contributed towards that education.

"You okay?" he then asked.

Okay? I was on cloud fucking nine. If he could do that with just his fingers, what else was he capable of? Maybe that had been his plan, after all: giving me only a small but delicious taste of what he could do, so I'd be tempted into a more frequent friends-with-benefits arrangement.

"I'm more than okay," I said. "I want to say thank you but that seems a bit lame."

Chuckling, Teddy reached for the duvet and pulled it over the pair of us again. He was clearly serious about me not expressing my appreciation in a physical way, and I had to respect that—whatever his reasons.

"Get some sleep," he said.

I nodded to agree but sleep did not come easily. Instead, my mind replayed the memory over and over again. He'd given me the perfect excuse to carry on as normal tomorrow, but how could I possibly pretend we were just friends when I'd experienced the magic of him in bed?

***

Thank you for reading :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 138 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...
2.8K 93 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
79.4K 2.2K 66
Ricky and Nini have been best friends since kindergarten. They've had their ups and downs, but always found a way to stay close. But what neither of...
203K 5.4K 36
《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about he...