Kaigaku x reader- ❀️⚑️~The El...

By merilelleighganaden

(Y/n), you. You were a demon slayer after gyokko and hantengu got executed, this. Was the moment the Hashira... More

Hello! <33
Chapter 1: First meeting
Chapter 2: A test
Chapter 3: Bookstores
Chapter 4: Uppermoon 2
Chapter 5: Another mission
Chapter 6: Another mission pt2
Chapter 7: A sign
Chapter 8: Nervous
Chapter 9: Clueless
Chapter 11: Tiring
Chapter 12: A new Hashira, A new fate?
<3
<33
(☘️Happy birthday Zenitsu☘️)
I have returned!! 😍😍😍😍
Restarting

Chapter 10: Again

92 1 1
By merilelleighganaden

Third person-POV (again)

'Yesterday. That was fun hanging out with him.' (Y/N) thought. She lifted herself up from the bed, and immediately stood up. 'Wait. There's something that wasn't here last night.. Or, am I daydreaming again?' She thought again. She probably thought it was false, but little did she know...

She dressed herself up. Wearing her own Haori, trying on a skirt this time, and also without the pants. (This part is unnecessary if your OC already have a skirt) she really wanted to hang out with Genya again, but probably he isn't available at this time.

"Ah, my old Haori.." She admired it for so long, and yet until now. It was (Haori/Colour) And it had (Haori/Pattern) On it. She saw the trio going out of the bedrooms. "Hey!!" She raised her hand and went after them.

P

*Timeskip*

They had already eaten breakfast. One of them had a mission and they went to go together, but she wanted to join since she didn't wanna get left out. Well, I guess the trio turned into a quadruple?

Tanjiro had a bad mood for some reason. (Y/N) kept asking him about it, but he chose to not say it instead. Zenitsu, too. he was always sighing in 'Exhaustion'. Zenitsu was also the one who carries the box, too. "Why are you both exhausted? Aren't we supposed to be happy like we always are?"

"N-nothing! We were just reaaaaaally tired after o-our mission! It was like all our training from the hash-hiras!" He explained. By the body language, the way he stutters, she already knew that they were hiding something. "Hmph." She decided to hide that conclusion, for now.

She heard one single thud from the box. Who knows what's happening in there? "W-wait, excuse me for m-more than one minute, please." Zenitsu went somewhere private, into a bush. Probably to pee! No.

*

Zenitsu opened the box. He had hid a demon there. "Stop making act so suspicious! We're gonna get killed!" He said to Kaigaku. "Hhmf!" The demon hummed. "Do you know how much Tanjiro is angry at you right now? We brang you instead of Nezuko! You should be grateful!" He shook the box.

"Don't say that she's gonna have fun with Aoi, or Kanao! She's gonna be curious about her brother, cry, then we'll have to apologize! Then she'll ask for the reason, then she won't believe that the answer, is you!" He grabbed his hair. "Mmph!" A mysterious shadow was upon these two.

"Zenitsu, apologise to Kaigaku immediately!" (Y/N) gripped his wrist. "A-are you serious?!" He cried. "You're seriously stronger than me! Stop it!" He let go of his hair, and went to her wrist. She finally let go from that painful grip. "I'm not Genya!!"

"Hm, did you turn bigger, or smaller? You just fit right in the box!" She held his chin, and looked straight into him. "I missed you, Kaigaku!" She hugged him. "C-can we go now? I can't breath!" She grunted. "Come on, Zenitsu! We've been here for abt 30 sec-"

She saw that Zenitsu disappeared in a second. "Hm, don't mind if I do this." She said and pats Kai's head. "Hey! Get back in the box!" She whined. "She had to carry him now, this time.

She came out of the bush. "Sorry, excuse us!" She skipped along with them. "So, did you realise?" The cute crimson-haired boy asked. "Yeah. Why'd you do this anyway?" She accidentally tripped. "Well, we brang him so he doesn't do anything this time. But do you have any idea what's going on with him?"

"Well, I don't actually know. Wait! You told me that this mission is short, right?" She got along.

*

Finally, the mission ended. That was short, or should I say.. No, a little bit.

"(Y/N)!" The insect hashira, Shinobu, called out her name. "We need to discuss this together!" (Y/N) obeyed and went straight to Shinobu.

"So, what is it?" Shinobu pulled out a sample of blood. "There's something wrong with Kaigaku's blood." She shook it. "Ah, yeah.. Muzan gave him more blood sinc-" Shinobu frowned. "No! You don't understand. I already know that, but that blood, there's something wrong."

"Heh?" (Y/N) was confused, she thought she skipped a line that she said. "Maybe this is causing him to go crazy, maybe?" She was getting worried, Maybe that's the reason of all time. "The blood... It's.."

"Doma's...?" (Y/N) gasped. She almost fainted, falling off her chair. "Wait, his blood is weird! Nevermind! It's not Doma's, it's Akaza's!" She did the same thing, but more terribly more time.

"No! It's both of them.." She death stared at Shinobu. "Are you kidding me?" The insect pillar shook her head. "Well, I sense no of Muzan's blood here.."

After finding out, She finally said it. "(Y/N), I have bad news." (Y/N) gasped. "Its a mixture... Of all the Kizuki's blood."

She fell off her chair, and pleaded on her knees, like she was praying to god. "Even the lower moon-" She snapped. "No! This can't be real!! How is he gonna be happy again?!" Shin chuckled.

*

'That time.. Oh god. How am I gonna tell him this now? I'm a terrible person. I'm always leaving him to chaos!' (Y/N) thought. She needed to go training for a while, which that leads to outside. But she didn't want to. Within the days, she never got full rest.

She forgot the box was in one of the rooms, and she found it in the cup room (whatever you call that) She crawled to the box, and touched the handle with her katana. She opened the box, and he quickly got out.

"Kaigaku!" She ran up to him. "Have you seen your muzzle? Where is it?" She asked. "I lost it." She gasped. "Oh.. At least you told the truth.." 👉👈 she did a hand sign like this.. "Hey! Are you going out to the sun?!" She ran up to him and hugged his waist, trying to prevent him from moving.

"Shut up. I'll make sure I'm under the shade." He said. But he wasn't feeling as that calm as he said. His mind was full of love. "Oh, sorry." She let go. "Well, I'll go training now."

She went out to the sun. "What the hell is this tempratu-"

A big litre of water splashed onto (Y/N), as she covered her face.

Well, of course, it was the water pillar, Giyu Tomioka.

"I- I'm sorry." He stuttered. "It's okay.." He wiped her face gently with his Haori. They both realised that her clothes has been soaked with water, and it was dirty.

(Pretend that the water was dirty 🥲)

"I can wash it if you want.." He blushed. She really could take the offer, but maybe interrupting his training would be shit. "Ah, no need." She blushed a little. She realised that he was as kind as a gentleman towards her, and nobody else. "No need to hesitat.." 'Oh shit. This is the first time I could do a nice thing for my crush...'

He thought. "I mean, you could if you want. I could just train without my Haori." She chuckled and took it off, giving it to Tomioka. He sniffed it, and felt the nice, soft Haori of hers. "Will you wear Kaigaku's after, again?" She nodded her head, took out her sword and trained like she always used to.

He felt a tense feeling for no reason. He wanted to keep this forever, even though if he got a small remaining of it. He went back in and tried to find the basket for washing it. It was though to find it, though. But it was moved to another place, weird.

He was sure that he left the basket in the kitchen. But, it spawned in the cup room. It was quiet. He would always love the peace, but more with (Y/N). He sat down, there was something inside the basket. He inspected the small thing that was hiding.

💥

Suddenly, something hit him from behind and kicked him to the wall. He spat a bit of blood from his mouth. He looked up to the person.

.

"Kaigaku?!" Yes, it was him. Just by looking at him, he could tell that he was jealous. He was panicking of all a sudden. He left his sword outside the training area, and he had hoped that he wouldn't see his blush. Tomioka protected the precious and worthy haori.

"I don't like her! I swear! Even if she was one of the most eye-opening or beautiful person in the world, I would always look away from her!" That was a complete lie. Obviously, you were like one of the popoular girls in school. Almost everyone loved you, Even several of the hashiras, or other people that would be hard for them to fall in love with anybody.

He was unlucky, he couldn't fight without his blade. But, maybe there was a way to get out of that room. He was looking down to her Haori, until a leg hit his back. He spat more blood and he couldn't get up anymore, he was already assuming this was his death. No, he wasn't.

"At least you could say something, what is it that you want, even from me?!" He shouted. The volume was like he was shouting for help. But earlier, he could see that Kaigaku's marks were glowing. Tomioka immediately realised that it was the blood that was getting him out of control, he of course heard that from Shinobu.

*

"(Y/N)! Wheres Giyu-san?" Shinobu shouted to her from afar. "He's washing my Haori, could you wait?" She replied. Shinobu, thought he was taking long. She tried to open the door, but it was locked. She knocked on the door, expecting for an answer.

"He's in this room, right?" She asked herself and pointed to the door. Well, there wasn't any answer. She kicked on the door, but she realised something was blocking the door. "(Y/N)!" She shouted for her. As assured, (Y/N) went to her. "What's wrong?"

"He's not answering. I've kicked and knocked on the door, but I couldn't get in." She said. (Y/N) knocked but it was the same.

__________

"You better stay away from her." Kaigaku said, and let go. "You're gonna have to do this to a ton of other people because they love her too." Tomioka looked up, just to see him disappear. 'You stupid bitch. You won't get away with or from anything ever again.' He thought.

He saw the table blocking the door, and the 3 spilt cups of tea. He walked up to it and pushed the table. Immediately, the door opened, he went to sleep and dropped on (Y/N)'s shoulder. "GIYU!" She was shocked. She never suspected something like this was gonna happen. "I'm sorry for putting you in a situation like this.."

"Ara, ara.." Shinobu said, disappointedly. She now felt bad for him, but also proud that he never died like he always wanted to. "Eh?! What happened?!" Zenitsu shivered. 'Oh my! Is that Giyu sleeping on (Y/N)'s shoulder? He's so lucky, I wish I was him!' He thought.

"Hey, what are you thinking with that cocky face, Zenitsu?" She pointed at him. "It's nothing! I swear, I was planning to have se-" She immediately kicked his head, making him drop. "Hm..?" The cute black-haired boy said, he felt tired than he looked. "She's a minor.." Shinobu admitted.

"And she's a demon!" (Y/N) added. "How old are you? 16? She's 12 and you both, are minors, too!" She raised the volume. "And, you too! And probably Kaigaku is planning to do some... Inappropriate!" She gasped. "Such selfish and horny boys like you shouldn't say that! Even though he's an adult, he isn't allowed to do anything with young people!"

"Ne, ne.. Maybe we should stop fighting and have some peace for Tomioka.." Shinobu looked at him. "Of course, anything for you, my beauty.." He drooled and daydreamed. "It sounds like he still wants to fight. Well, bring him instead. I'll be busy having a fight with this boy." (Y/N) smiled, and gave Giyu to Shinobu.

"Uh oh." Zenitsu shook as she got closer and closer to him, her looking like she's about to start a whole war.

Well, where was Kaigaku?

HE OBVIOUSLY TELEPORTED

(Hey guys, it's my first time actually typing more than 1999+ words. Can you also decide which thumbnail I should use for my story? Art is not mine, but highlights, effects, colouring and etc, mine.)

1.

2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.1K 71
[Completed] Giyuu and Y/n, two lovers who got seperated after giyuu's final selection. Y/n always went to find giyuu but fate didn't let them see eac...
21.2K 384 32
✎ Little did you know that crossing paths with the founder of the Eternal Paradise Faith cult would change your life forever. Ever since he turned yo...
148K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
70.9K 1.3K 31
-- -- In a land where human eating demons roam around Japan eating and killing human kind. On the South and the North of Japan were two corps called...