British boy // dnf

נכתב על ידי duckylovesyouso

Probably discontinued :( I'm not good at descriptions so I hope this is ok😭 George was the new British kid... עוד

Duckys note :]
Meet the characters🤑 or just know that they r both of age
1 ~ Her
2 ~ First school day
3 ~ The movie
4 ~ Always with Dream
5 ~ Our firsts
6 ~ Under the stars
Numbers to call because i love you<3
7 ~ In the rain
8 ~ All i want is you, now

9 ~ Pretty boy

97 2 5
נכתב על ידי duckylovesyouso

Cw😗: fingering, vibrator, blowjob, uh praise kink i tbink and edging, sorta first time but they don't fuck so yk
I've just been adding shit man idk😭

Btw I'm 13, I'm a virgin, so sorry if it's kinda shit but eat my dick if your gonna criticize me🥰❤️
BUT!!!! I've read a lot of smutfics, 2 years worth of reading them must be good enough right?? and I've been binging them lately

Yes they are both of age
My friends literally being 12 and fucking every person they meet😨

Also I'm not a man ( I wish I was😔 ) so like sorry if it's more shit💀

Friday
August 25th

"Yeah, I do" George smiled, too wholesomely, considering the conversation they were having.
"Have you—"

"Yes, I know what I'm doing love. Your gonna have such a good fucking time" Dreams smile was filled with warmth, looking at the boy that sit before him who's red as a tomato.

"I'm— I was planning to go to the library and just out tomorrow so I don't really wanna be sore, Dream. But now I'm hard so you have to do something to me" George painfully whined, his clothes getting more uncomfortable by the second.

"Alright, I'll just finger fuck you then" Dream shrugged like it was nothing, yet to the other boy, he could already feel his insides warming up and his stomach doing backflips.

"I also have a vibrator you want that?" The blond asked.

"Why— do you uh why do you have a vibrator" George lost his words, Dreams eyes staring into his soul was both hot and unsettling at the same time, but he isn't gonna say he doesn't like it.

"Flustered George?" Dream chuckled.
"I'm bi, I've fucked a guy before and bought that but he didn't wanna use it"

"Ok— yeah, yeah I wanna use it" George nodded.

Dream backed away from the brunette slightly, grabbing his shirt by the rim and taking it off over his head. George stared intently at the blonds body, he'd seen him shirtless many of times, but this just didn't feel the same. He felt his cheeks, and his whole body for that fact, heat up.

"It's rude to stare, darling" Dream whispered with a sly smile planted on his face.

"You stare at me all the time" George answered back. He placed his arms around Dreams neck, pulling him back down to be closer to him again.
"You must be a very, rude person" George spoke slowly, looking up into Dream emerald eyes as his cheeks blushed.

"God George, next Friday I'm gonna fuck you so hard"

"By you saying that.. is it gonna make the week go faster?"

"If you look forward to it"

"I already am"

George pulled Dream by his neck into a love filled kiss. The brunette let out little moans in the kiss while Dream ran his hand along his inner thigh, getting closer to his hard on each time. Dream pulled away with a string of saliva that kept them attached.

"Can I take your pants off?"

"No"

"Alright—?" Dream answered with a puzzled look on his face, but sat up to distance himself from the boy in front of him.

"Can I take yours off?" George then asked, sitting himself closer to Dream.

"Sure George, but I thought you wanted me to help you?" Dream signaled to George's trousers, yet George ignored him and started to undo his pants, pulling them down to his knees once they were loose enough.

"I told you I wanted to suck you off." George stated, looking up at the blond who started to take the rest of his trousers off.

"Your so desperate for me, It's adorable" Dream spoke with a sly smile plastered on his face.

"You should suck my dick so you can shut the fuck up." George gritted his teeth slightly.

"I didn't know you could get so feisty, but is that any way you should talk to me? Hm? So maybe you should suck my dick so you don't fuck up, and I don't fuck you senseless so you can't go to the library tomorrow." Dream spoke sternly into George's eyes, his expression slowly softening. Dreams words went straight to George's mind, his stern voice that was driving George somewhat crazy.

His voice was as sweet as sugar, but the brunette was now learning that he has a side that the complete opposite. His American accent is hot and mesmerizing at the same time; coming across as heaven to the British boy. ( I hate America. I love tea and biscuits bc I'm British🥰😼 )

"Now, open your mouth" Dream asked, but more of in a demanding way so George scoffed but obeyed the others words.

Dream grabbed ahold of George jaw, angling his head more upwards. He brought his hand up and placed his middle finger in George's mouth, pushing deeper as the brunette started to shift at the new feeling; sitting back down on the bed. The blond got his finger about halfway into George's mouth before he gagged and grabbed onto his hand, trying to pull it out of his mouth.

"You gag really easily darling" Dream smirked, keeping his finger down in George's throat, who was now trailing the blonds finger with his tongue.

"Take your fucking finger out— of my mouth" George managed to make into a sentence, despite Dream being a disruption. Dream started to slowly push more into George's mouth; his eyes slightly widened as Dream carefully curled his finger deeper into the his throat.

"Dream— please" George whimpered and continued to try and tug Dreams hand away from him. The blond gave in to the pretty faced boy, removing his finger from George's mouth who instantly lightly gasped for air.

Dream leaned down to the brunettes neck, mumbling into it with his soft lips, "Don't make plans for Friday or the day after that" chills ran down George's spine as the blonds warm breath hit his neck. His lips that grazed along his skin felt like heaven.

"I wont, I promise.

Do you have lube?"

"Your spit darling" Dream started to pepper Georges neck with kisses; George tilted his head for the blond to be able to explore more of his delicate skin.

"I swear if you put any of you in my mouth again I'm leaving"

"So you don't want to suck me off? You don't want me to kiss you?"

"Stop being a twat"

The blond took his hand off George's thigh and brought it up to his mouth, quickly pushing 2 of his fingers to touch the back of his throat and back out again.

George let out a loud gag and placed his hand over his mouth, to cover Dream from pulling anything again. "Not cool Dream."

"You know you love it" the blond leaned in towards the other boy, connecting their noses and leaning their foreheads against each other.

"Do I?" George cheekily smiled back at the blond.

"The way your hand has magically made it to the back of my neck says you do." Dream rolled his eyes slightly.

The brunette pushed on the blonds neck to kiss his lips. "That wasn't me" he giggled into Dreams mouth.

Dream pushed into the kiss before backing away and sitting up straight, "can I take your pants off now?" He asked.

"Yes" The blond fiddled with George's pants, quickly untying the strings and stripping the sweats off.

George's hard dick was apparent through his boxers, he moved his hips desperately, asking for the blonds touch. Dream cupped his hand around the smallers dick, instantly receiving a soft moan from him. (God help me.)

"Are you really that sensitive that you already moaned just from my touch? Oh George" Dream smiled as he brought his hands up to the rim of the others boxers, slightly tugging them off George's body.

"I'm not sensitive, I'm normal— sensitive level" he deflected while helping Dream take off his boxers, leaving his body fully revealed to the other.

"So your not gonna be a complete mess by the end of the day? Because 'normal sensitive level' people wouldn't be"

"N—no" George let out a sigh and closed his eyes as Dream took him in his cold hand, pumping at a painfully slow pace.

"Oh really?" Dream brought his thumb to his mouth, licking it so it was slightly wet; placing it onto the brunettes tip then started circling it around.

George let out small moans, holding them back as much as he could. His hand lay above his head gripping and pulling at his hair to relieve some tension.

Dream started to pump his hand faster on George's dick earning moans that we're getting gradually louder with each and every movement.

"Just— ohmyfuckinggod, just like that Dream please, yes Dream" George held back moans as he spoke, praising the other boy for his work. Dream kept his steady pace on George's cock as he leaned down to whisper sweet words into his ear.

"Oh George, your already such a pretty mess for me. Such a slut, just for me. Isn't that right?"

"Mmhm, just for you, Dream. I'm—I'm all yours"

"That's my good boy" Dream started to pepper kisses down George's jawline as sweet sounds erupted from his mouth.

"Dream I'm— I'm so fucking c—close" George pushed his head back more into the pillows, the feeling rising in his stomach making his body tense. Dream released the pressure off of the brunettes dick, not letting him release let.

"Dream what the fuckk" George brought his hand to let himself have his sweet release, yet Dream grabbed the brunettes wrist and pinned it above his head.

"You don't get to cum, until I make you. Alright?" Dream spoke lowly into George's eyes, studying his surprised and flustered emotions.

"Alright" the stunned brunette whispered back.

"I can't believe you almost came just from that, you're either really sensitive or I'm good" his voice regulated as he slowly sat up to release the pressure on George's wrist.

"You're good. I'm not sensitive" George continued to deflect facts.

"Keep living your dream baby"

"Alright I don't care anymore please just do more to me" George's words ended in a moan as Dream stroked his inner thigh.

"As you wish, princess" the blond brought his hand up to the brunettes mouth, "open" he spoke. George slowly parted his lips and stuck his tongue out for the blond to place 2 fingers on, afterwards taking them into his mouth and coating them with warm spit.

Dream took his fingers out of the brunettes mouth and up to his own, gathering spit in his mouth and pushing it out onto his fingers. "You ready?"

George adjusted his hips, spreading his legs more for the blond. "Don't call me princess, bitch. Other than that ready steady teddy"

"Never say that again" George giggled before Dream started to circle his hole lacing it with the wet on his fingers; slightly pushing the tip of his finger in. The brunette let out soft consistent moans, Dream stretching his tight hole made his body shriek with pain, yet the pleasure soon took over as the blond slowly pushed father into him.

"Fuck George, you're really tight, have you ever had anything in you?" Dream spoke calmly as he continued to push into the moaning boy.

"No" George let out a breathy moan as he answered the blond.

"Shit, explains it then"

"Please stop talking" George pinned his eyes shut while Dream entered him, almost fully in.

"Awh why? I love making you talk while you moan"
Dream smiled as he started to thrust his finger in and out slowly, letting the boy get used to the feeling. George's moans grew louder at every action the blond made.

"You have never— made me moan before" George's let harsh moans erupt from his mouth while Dream slowly thrusted into his hole.

His mouth hung open as he rested the side of his hand in his mouth, biting it when his moans grew too loud. Dream rubbed his hand in circles on George's lower stomach, comforting him in a way.

"Shit Dream, f—faster please.." George's thighs slowly started to close at the pleasure that overwhelmed his body, holding Dreams hand in its place. Dream rested his hand on George's knee, pulling his legs apart and instantly moving his hand at a fast pace causing the brunette to let out loud consistent cries.

( omw to therapy😼 ( kill me ) )

"Do you want another one?" Dream smirked at the moaning mess of the brunette while he asked; his pace gradually slowed.

"I— fucking m—more" George's mind couldn't comprehend what the blond giving him pleasure was saying, the feeling that overwhelmed his body that came in pulses, like his heart beat was consuming him.

"Do you want another one?" Dream asked again. He wanted a straight answer.

"Yes, I do"

Word count: 2173

Lucy wanted me to publish this bc SHES SO FUCKING DESPERATE FOR SMUT anyways hi Lucy😘😘

Another one coming soon ish I think I'm not a consistent writer💀

I love you so much, make sure to eat drink and sleep. You deserve everything in the world and you are way more than enough, remember that<3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
222K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...