OOC!

By -NieHuaisang

Lan Wangji travels back in time 5 years after Wei Wuxian's death and decided that he would not lose the chanc... More

Notice
DISCLAIMER
II
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 29

7.3K 307 96
By -NieHuaisang

After dinner Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji excused themselves as the two wanted to explore the place.

"Ah Lan-er-gege." Wei Wuxian called out to the other who hummed "We both won so buy me a tanghulu since Chifengzun had bought us dinner! Then you can tell me what you want!"

Lan Wangii nodded and the two went towards the stall and Lan Wangji talked with the stall owner.

Wei Wuxian was staring at Lan Wangji, he was...a sight as most would tell. he doesn't know why but he would always feel safe around him and usually would want to be closer.

His eyes then stared at those cherry lips of Lan Wangji, they look so...he quickly shook his head 'Calm yourself! Lan Zhan deserves someone better than you!'

"Bunny?"

Wei Wuxian looked up and saw Lan Wangji holding out two tanghulu's he took one and muttered 'thanks.'

"Is everything Alright? You look a little red."

Wei Wuxian awkwardly laughed and patted the other's arm 'Oh God his arms are buff-' he turned red and shook his head "I'm fine, isn't it a bit hot out here? Woh! I'm sweating!"

Lan Wangji didn't seem to believe him but shrugged "Well Qishan is located near a volcano anyway, let's get back to the inn."

Wei Wuxian nodded and the two made their way back towards the inn they were going to stay in.

"Ah, I was waiting for the two of you." they heard Lan Xichen's voice as they entered the inn.

"Xiongzhang."

"Xichen-ge."

The two greeted.

"Right, I just wanted to say that both of you will be sharing rooms for tonight, if any of the two of you are against it I will try to fix things up." Lan Xichen said but Lan Wangji can see through him.

'Brother. stop meddling! I'm doing just fine on my own! Find your own wife or husband or whatever¿¿ get yourself into a relationship then you can meddle with mine!'

Wei Wuxian nodded "Don't worry Xichen-ge, Lan Zhan and I are fine on our own, Thank you." Lan Xichen smiled before heading towards his shared room with Nie Mingjue.

"Lan Zhan, you're fine sharing a room with me right?" Wei Wuxian asked hesitantly.

"Of course, why would I not be okay with sharing a room with my Yingying?"

Wei Wuxian flushed and huffed at that before heading towards their room.

As the entered they saw one bed.

'Xiongzhang....how-why? Not that I'm complaining but it's a little too early for this! I mean we can cuddle?'

'WAAAAHHHSHAOSKBXIANCO ONE BED!? ARE WE GOING TO SHARE!?!?? IF I SHARE A BED WITH LAN ZHAN I THINK I WILL GO CRAZY! SHOANFIAMX-'

And suddenly the two blurted out the same thing "I'll take the floor, you take the bed."

The two blinked.

"No you can have it."

Again they were on sync.

"I insist."

And again they said it together.

"Stop copying me!"

The two paused before laughing

"Let's just talk inside the room."

Wei Wuxian nodded and the two had entered their shared room.

"Let's share the bed, it's big enough for us both to fit in." Lan Wangji proposed and Wei Wuxian flushed red.

"Oh haha, yeah sure! If your comfortable with it!" He smiled before his eyes widened.

"Ah Lan Zhan! It's your turn."

Lan Wangji was confused.

"My turn?"

"Yeah, your turn, you know the bet? Tell me what you want."

Lan Wangji looked at him intensely. "Anything?"

Wei Wuxian nodded "Anything."

"Mark your words."

Wei Wuxian gulped at the sight he was seeing, he doesn't know if he'll be regretting his choices but the way Lan Wangji was looking at him made him feel all small.

"W-what are you doing?"

The taller walked closer towards him which made him take two steps back before Lan Wangji was only a few inches away from him.

Wei Wuxian looked at the floor but he could feel that the older was smiling at his reaction!

He then saw Lan Wang's hand reach out towards his hair and pulled out his hair ribbon.

"Wha-"

"Turn around."

Wei Wuxian has never heard Lan Wangji's voice go that deep and IT WAS HOT! Made him feel all tingly, he shuddered before turning around, his back facing Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangii smiled as he started to comb through his beloved hair.

Wei Wuxian had removed his forehead ribbon the moment the competition was over.

Lan Wangji remembered Wei Wuxian in his Yiling Laozu hairstyle.

He loved his beloved with his hair up but he loved it better when it was down...he looked like a seductress-NO HE LOOKED LIKE A PRETTY MAN!

He then moved his hands and tied the other's hair into a half ponytail and tied the ribbon into a bow.

He wants to cry, his beloved from this view looks like a doll!

He then said "I want you to wear it like this for the whole day tomorrow" Wei Wuxian turned and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Wow, I never thought about doing my hair like this! I'm not going to lie but I look mighty fine!" He complimented himself.

"Wei Ying always look good."

"Lan Zhan! Warn me before you say that!"

"Mn, will try to remember, come now it's 9, bed time."

—————————

Nie Huaisang huffed as he crossed his arms and moved away from the wall and plopped himself on the bed "And here I thought this will be the night Ji-xiong would claim Wei-xiong."

Jin Zixuan rolled his eyes "Lan Wangji wouldn't just outright kiss him."

"But it's obvious the two like each other!"

"And it's obvious that our friend here is dense as Fuck while Lan Wangji is trying to make his intentions clear!"

"How do we break his dense self?"

"Honestly does it look like I know?"

"Nope, forget I asked."

"You-"

"Bye bye I go sleep now."

—————————

The next day rolled in and Wei Wuxian surprisingly woke up early.

Like the sun was rising at the time.

He felt something warm behind him which made him move closer towards the heat.

He sighed contently before he heard a small groan from behind him which jolted him awake and turned around.

He sighed in relief when he realized it was Lan Wangji.

He almost forgot the two had shared a bed.

Right now he can't help but stare at the older male's sleeping face.

He just looked so...peaceful and perfect.

He reached out his hands to touch the other's face before catching himself and stopping his hand.

He then watched how some part of the sun's rays had went through the window and had shone on Lan Wangji's face.

HONESTLY HOW COULD A MORTAL BE SO...SO...BEAUTIFUL!?!?!?

He wants to...he doesn't know what he wants.

He just wants to keep staring until his gaze was broken by a slight chuckle coming from the person in front of him.

Lan Wangji opened his eyes "See something you like bunbun? Don't worry-" Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian's hand and placed it on his cheek "-You're allowed to touch my face whenever." he winked and Wei Wuxian went bright red as his other hand quickly went to hold his chest as his heart was beating loudly.

"Your heart is rather loud isn't it?" Lan Wangji teased.

"You're rather shameless so eary in the morning." Wei Wuxian retorted back.

"We should prepare."

—————————

"What's taking them so long!?" Jin Zixuan impatiently questioned out loud.

"Leave it, we still have 3 hours." Nie Mingjue groaned, he never woke up at 5 but whenever he rooms with Lan Xichen, somehow his best friend thought it would be a good idea to make him wake up at 5 too.

"Sorry we're late!"

Huaisiang sighed in relief as he turned around "Finally! You two took your...time..."

This is new.

None of them had seen Wei Wuxian with his hair down and Wei Wuxian was wearing the forehead ribbon with the look making him look like a Lan that is untamed in nature.

"Stop staring." Lan wangji growled.

A bunch of coughs from them then came.

"Ah right, Wuxian, what made you put your hair down today?" Lan Xichen asked.

"We both won yesterday so this was what Lan Zhan wanted me to do and yeah, I'll be wearing this hairstyle for the day." Wei Wuxian explained.

"YOU BETTER LET ME PAINT YOU LATER WEI-XIONG!" Nie Huaisang called out to Wei Wuxian who just nodded "Okay?"

"Alright enough, let's head out." Jin Zixuan clapped.

"Chop, chop, I wanna go spar for a while!" He continued and they all went towards the Sparing grounds.

Well, except Lan Xichen, Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang. Those three aren't going to participate.

"Is Wen Qionglin joining us?" Jin Zixuan couldn't help but ask.

"No, he doesn't raise a sword, he prefers archery and hand to hand combat, though I'm still training him with that." Wei Wuxian explained.

"Since when did you teach?"

"Since Dafan Wen had some kids running towards me and clung onto my leg and begged me to teach them after I showed them the spiritual butterflies I made."

This caught Lan Wangji's attention, To be fair he always pay attention to his Bunny, but Jin Zixuan was stealing him currently.

"New talisman?" He asked and Wei Wuxian shook his head "No. I made it long ago, for like distractions and amusement, here I'll show you."

Wei Wuxian took out a talisman paper and threw it in the air after he added a bit of spiritual energy and multiple little red butterflies came out of it.

"I like this but I think I like bonding more." Wei Wuxian said.

"I think I like that compass you made, Father would want to buy more of that."

Jin Zixuan commented "Just ask Cloud Recesses, they're the one making the production of the inventions I created."

After he sold his inventions, Lan Wangji offered him that Cloud Recesses will make duplications so that it would be easier for him and he'll get money either way.

"Honestly I wonder how your brain works."

"MY BRAIN WORKS JUST FINE! Right Lan Zhan!"

"Mn, Wei Ying is a genius."

"Yes I am!"

'These two are so inlove that it's disgusting to see.'

—————————

Jiang Yanli and Jiang Wanyin were forced to compete in the sparring competition.

By that, Jiang Yanli was forced while her brother had wanted to join.

Sure she had been training but her core wasn't even formed yet.

She's halfway there she tells herself at times.

They checked the list of partners for the upcoming rounds.

Jiang Yanli saw that she was Paired with Jin Zixuan for the first round and she felt...nice?

Maybe they could spar and give each other pointers afterwards.

Jiang Wanyin was paired with Jin Zixun, Zixuan's cousin.

"How unlucky are we that we have to get paired with the Jins?" Jiang Wanyin tsked.

The two then saw the group of three.

Jin Zixuan, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji checking the paper but on the other side.

Jiang Yanli was jealous on how Wei Wuxian was able to be friends with the Jin Heir so effortlessly while she had to work hard to get his attention but nothing came out of that hard work.

Did Wei Wuxian say something bad about her?

He wouldn't ruin her reputation right?

—————————

Jin Zixuan's face showed disgust "I'll be sparring Jiang Yanli."

Lan Wangii scoffed before saying "Good luck, not like you need it."

"You're right about that, anyway, who did you both get?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"Oh? Lan Zhan got Su Minshan...who is he?" Wei Wuxian asked and Lan Wangil's face darkened before muttering out "The one you saved during the Water borne abyss."

Wei Wuxian thought for a bit "Yeah, I don't remember."

"You hardly remember anything."

"That is why I have friends to remind me Jin Zixuan."

Wei Wuxian then turned to look for his name "Oh? I got A-Lin."

"You're close with your sparring partner for this round?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"A-Lin was the 3rd shidi when I was still head disciple, I can't wait to spar with him again to see how much he had improved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.5K 8
Abids being dead once and have been given another golden chance, showered by love and cares by his husband, receiving tons of cares from family, ..th...
70.6K 6.8K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
3.8K 145 8
On Wei Wuxian's special day, after returning back to lotus cove along with Jiang YanLi and Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian is caught by Madam Yu, leading to...
289K 19.9K 166
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...