That Girl (modern!reader×kny)

By kyokyoumai

(i do not own the picture above) ______________________________________ When a normal girl from the 21st cent... More

~introduction~
Confusion
Past
What?
Hashira
A/N
Meeting
King Of The Demons
Again, Questioning Everything.
New Mission
Mugen Train #1
Mugen Train #2
A/N
In A Dream
unheard conversations with the slayers pt.1
unheard/unknown conversations with the demons pt.2
Enmu, Lower Moon 1
2k!!!
Rengoku Kyojuro
What the hashiras think about (Y/n) Pt. 1
What the Hashiras think about (Y/n) Pt.2
A/N
The End Of Enmu
Akaza
Akaza Pt.2
4k
OC
5k
Set Your Heart Ablaze
random
After The Fight
6k
Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen
The Entertainment District
~Insert Yourself~
7k
A New Friend
8k
9k
Memories
Behind The Storyline
10k
New Art!
Moonlight
Daki, Upper Moon 6
14k
15k
The Setting Sun
16k
Once Again;
I'm Back
Spiral
Origins, Unknown Pt. 1

Realization

2K 32 16
By kyokyoumai

(Y/n)'s POV:-

That was so bad, i think i shouldn't have said that i know him. Now i sound really sus.

I definitely messed up.

Okay, now about me being here in the Taisho Era Japan. In Demon Slayer.

I never really thought i would isekai? Did really get isekai'd Or am I just imagining things after my death?

It's sounded funny when i thought about it but now it's really happening.

"Well, (L/n)-san, do you want to come with us? Or can i accompany you home?" Tanjiro asked.

"Well, i would like to go with you three, if it's okay..?" I said, confused if this is a good option.

"Oh, not a problem. We can protect you. Now, let's go then!" Tanjiro said.

~Time Skip~

Tanjiro's POV:-

I fought off the Slayers who were being manipulated by some threads.

It's weird, as some of them are dead.

I think, the demon is trying to manipulate them and make them move like a puppet.

They still keep getting up even if i threw them over a tree.

It's no good if we stay here fighting the Slayers. We should get to the demon soon.

"Inosuke!" I shouted.

"What, Monjiro?" Inosuke asked.

"Can you pinpoint the demon's location? My nose isn't working due to some odour that's blocking everything! Please try to sense the demon!" I said.

"Huh, fine. Inosuke-sama will do it for you!" Inosuke agreed.

Inosuke used his senses and found the demon's location.

"Oi, Monjiro! I found that damn demon's location! Follow me!" He said

I followed Inosuke and we reached a small river with huge rocks in it.

When we got in the river, we saw a demon girl standing on the other side.

"Oi! Don't try to run away, you filthy demon!" Inosuke said

Oh lord. He started running towards the demon girl.

"Otou-sama!" The demon girl shouted.

Then suddenly, we heard huge thuds we and a demon came... with a human body and a spider head..?

"DON'T TOUCH MY FAMILY! I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!" The spider demon said.

(Y/n)'s POV:-

Oh god.

I forgot what happens while fighting this demon

I only remember this dude fighting with inosuke! Should i tell inosuke about it?

Should i like tell Tanjiro about what the drab looking spider dude would do to inosuke?

No...That might make him confused.

-"^+%+=+!

Huh? What was that?

Ćàņ ýœù hæŕ mə¿

What?

Can you hear me?

Who is that?....I can hear someone speaking...This is so weird..

Don't tell him about anything. Go find a way to help him if you are so desperate for him to stay alive.

Okay, damn.

Who the hell was that?

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 431 17
Taking Requests Some: smut fluff Angst Disclaimers: None of these one shot story are linking with the actual story line. I...
209K 5.5K 71
【𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗】 "𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲�...
6.4K 162 25
Taisho-era This story is about an emotionless girl named (l/n) (y/n) who is an unofficial demon slayer, she does her job outside as a slayer at night...
70.8K 2.2K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...