๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ || ๐ธ๐‘™๏ฟฝ...

By JUSTGIVEMEANAME99

[๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ž๐!๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐— ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐๐ž๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] Manifesting a power frighteningly similar... More

-You're Trash Bro-
-Oh Look, A Demon Child-
-Roasting A Blueberry-
-Oh Look, A Cat!-
-Oh No! Anyway-
~Choi Haeun~
-Kit-Cat-
-Catboy-
-Jiwoo The Cat Stealer-
~Special: Saiki!Reader~
-Take The L-
ยฟ?MแทŒeโƒ“MแทŒoโƒ“RแทŒiแทŒEแทŒsโƒ“?ยฟ
-Calm Your Tits Bro-
-The Pickachu Cosplayer-
-Fart Manipulation-
-Sonic Vs Farter-
-Stalking Bootleg Pikachu-
??MแทŒeโƒ“MแทŒoโƒ“RแทŒiแทŒEแทŒsโƒ“??
-Brightness Overload-
-Mother Lengthy Limbs-
-Multiple Things Happen At Once!-

-*Slides Into Your Dms*-

1.1K 75 90
By JUSTGIVEMEANAME99

The smell of blood slid into your (dms) nose.

(I would like to apologise-)

You spotted a bandage laid out on the road ahead of you.

You continue tracking the energy (along with the smell of blood) and find yourself walking into an alleyway.

*HISSSSS!*

You hide yourself behind the wall as soon as you hear that.

You wait for a bit before peeking from around the corner, trying to make little to no noise or be seen.

When you realise that you wouldn't be able to see much like this, you shrink down to the size of a child. Pulling out your mask, you wore it to cover most of your face. You move your hair towards your eyes so that your (eye colour) would barely be visible.

(Ignore this part if you have short hair)

You stuff the hair which wasn't covering your face inside the hoodie you were wearing.

Yes, you did manage to grab a hoodie while running out.

It wasn't much but it would be sufficient for a disguise if you decide to leap out and save the cat.

You slowly peeked out and found yourself staring at the creepy old-looking man sitting in front of the gray cat.

"Oho... You're more aggressive now. Did your imprint break during the experiment? And... The energy is getting stronger... Of course... You've been awakened...." (Why so many dots bro)

He then lets out a creepy ass smirk which honestly made you VERY uncomfortable.

You hear footsteps behind you and turn your head back to see Jiwoo zooming while holding a humungous yellow blob in his hands. Oh wait, that's just Kayden.

He then spotted the tiny you sitting in the corner and ran faster.

"OH (NAME)! I FINALLY FO-"

You leapt up and clamped his mouth shut with your tiny hands before he could yell louder and give away your hiding spot.

You really didn't feel like fighting the creepy old man since you were lazy and he was creepy as hell, but the awakened energy radiating off of him felt pretty strong too.

You jump down, dragging both Jiwoo and Kayden down with you and silently crawl towards your previous spot.

"(Name)-" Jiwoo began but was cut off.

"Shhh!"

Both you and Kayden hushed him down and you pointed towards the man talking to the hostile cat.

Jiwoo gasped, "that's the cat we're looking for! Let's get it!" He whispered in relief.

Kayden stopped him before he could casually stroll into the scene and pick up the awakened cat like he was picking up a snack from a random aisle of a convenience store.

You bonked Jiwoo lightly on the head for what he was about to do.

"Don't you see that human with him?" -Kayden

"That man?" -Jiwoo

"Yes, he's the awakened one." -Kayden

"Hmmm! Hmm!" -(Name)

"Huh? Awakened?" -Jiwoo

"You can't blindly jump at an awakened one. I think he's related to that cat. That energy was a signal calling the cat." -Kayden

WARNING! ANIMAL CRUELTY AHEAD!

SCREECH!

SPPT!

The cat suddenly pounced towards the man but was stopped mid air as the man used his abra-ka-dabra powers to stop it before it could reach him. He then proceeded to throw it at a wall with a large amount of force, leaving a dent on the wall and inflicting more injuries to the already injured cat.

The cat slid down the wall, it struggled to stand up. It took shallow breaths and was bleeding heavily.

"You are dying because of that hit." The asshole farted out

The cat gathered enough energy to pounce at the dick head once more, but was too weak compared to the little talking shit.

"Think you can handle... this?"

The mf froze the cat mid air once more, applying more pressure to it than before and then threw it back at the wall with even more force.

The cat slid off of the damaged wall and laid still on the pavement.

Blood was splashed everywhere, the wall, the pole nearby and on the ground. But the majority of the blood was around the source itself, the cat.

Thankfully, the cat was still breathing.

"Okay... Wake up...." The dot obsessed bitch had the audacity to say this.

You must be wondering, what were YOU doing in this situation? Munching on popcorn? Hell nah

You were concentrating a shit ton of Pyro (fire) energy in the palm of your hands for an OP attack, intending to burst it all out on him and burn that mf while rescuing the poor cat.

You were so pissed off that you were freely threatening to castrate the man in your head.

______________

Quick break

WE'RE AT 666 WORDS WOOO

Ok let's go back

______________

The man rose up from his crouched position.

"Hm... That's it?" Wrinkly asshat said while slowly walking towards the poor heavily wounded kitty.

"His movement skills and durability are better than normal cats, but it's not enough. Is this all he can do in his awakened state?" Oldie bitch said while having THE FUCKING AUDACITY to tap the blood covered cat with his musty ass shoe.

"Oh... you didn't pass out." He observed.

Aight, that's it. That was your last straw.

It's show time baby!

Before you could fucking destroy the douche, Jiwoo began speaking.

"I don't know what's going on, but i need to save him. That cat's weak because it fought me..."

Let's go, bestfriendo!

"Don't be stupid."

Oh?

"Hmm?"

"Kayden?"

"He's an awakened one. Do you think that it'll be the same as taking on a cat?"

Oh hell nah you aren't going through this.

You began to form a plan in your head which would exclude any of you getting hurt in the process of rescuing the cat. Yes, you were going to include Jiwoo in the plan.

"Jiwoo. You cannot win. Know your limits." (Nah bro he's literally the MC-)

"Hmm." (Translation: shut up y'all talk way too much)

You say and bonk Kayden lightly on the head to make him stfu for now. He turned his head towards you and glared at you.

"All of this talk goes for yo-" Kayden cut himself off mid-sentence after he saw your enraged look.

Veins were all over your face, your pupils were shrunken, there were cracks forming in and around your eyes , your sharp fangs were now clearly visible through your mask.

You nudge Jiwoo's shoulder.

You gesture towards yourself, then at the man and let out a little "boom!" You flail your arms around to exaggerate what you were trying to say.

You then point towards Jiwoo, then at the cat and let out a little "zoom!" with a running motion.

"Re-sc-ue, ha-ppy." You attempt to say.

Jiwoo surprisingly understood all of that and visibly brightened up since he could now save the cat without worrying anyone, i.e. Kayden.

The gray cat slowly stood up and hissed at the weirdo.

"Yes, yes. You shouldn't fall at just that."

"Why aren't you attacking me? Are you just threatening me? That's disappointing..."

He watched as the injured kitty ran away from him.

"No... You can't run away..." Mofo smirked.

That smirk was your cue to make your move. You knew he was going to hurt the cat again and you really didn't want to witness that.

You nudge Jiwoo's shoulder as an indicator that he should be ready to pick up both you and the cat whenever you signal him to. He nodded at you, eyes filled with determination to get the poor kitty away from the abusive old hag.

You dash towards the scene. As soon as you get near the cat, you release the burst of flames that you had been gathering up in your palms. Not aiming to hit him directly but trying to make him move further away while also covering up the whole scene so that he wouldn't see any of your appearances and track you down later.

Jiwoo used his speed and reached you both in a mere second, picked up the cat and you and dashed away again, all while you were maintaining the flames generating from your palms to obstruct the oldie's vision.

Welp, you all dashi ran out of there.

• • •

All of you were now present in Jiwoo's house, again.

You were burning the cat- i mean, healing the cat with your flames while Kayden was next to the cat and Jiwoo was sitting down on the floor next to you.

Yes, you were back to your original size, with both thry mask and the hoodie off.

After you were done with your healing, Kayden checked up on the cat himself with his electricity. (This sounds fucking weird)

This shit

"How is he?" Jiwoo asked.

"Hummp! Hmm." (Translation: he's alright now, don't worry) You said with a flowery aura around you.

"I think he'll live. But his body has experienced significant trauma. He's going to need plenty of rest." Kayden gave a more detailed answer while you hummed along to his words.

"That's fortunate. I thought he was in big trouble after that fight..."-Jiwoo

"If he was a normal cat then he would've died for sure. The wall he hit completely collapsed. But because he was awakened, he was able to keep fighting."-Kayden

"This cat is awakened too?" -Jiwoo

"Hmm!" (Translation: yes)

You said with stars in your eyes.

"Wow... An awakened cat!"-Jiwoo

Now you both were sparkling while Kayden sweat dropped.

'that's not important..'

You both watched as Kayden slowly morphed his furry face to look like this:

Yeah, me too Kayden, me too.

Jiwoo finally spoke up, "Um... Mr. Kayden. What's wrong? You don't look too well."

Kayden flinched. He then suddenly started bonking you both repeatedly on your heads.

"Of course I don't look well! You both created problems by taking on an awakened one!"

"Ugh!" -Jiwoo.

"Ow-wie..." -you.

"You saw what that man was doing. If we left him alone, he (the gray cat) would've died for sure."

"WHY YOU DID IT IS NOT IMPORTANT! WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THA-" Kayden was cut off mid scolding by the loud ringtone of your phone.

You ran away from the room before he could electrocute you.

"HEY! WHERE ARE YOU RUNNING OFF TO, KID? GET BACK HERE!!" The angry pussy called out to you.

You blatantly ignored him and picked up your phone but immediately regretted it once Haeun's screaming voice reached your sensitive ears.

"HEY (NAME)! I'M COMING OVER TO HAND YOU YOUR UNIFORM SINCE YOU DECIDED TO BE A LITTLE SHIT AND NOT COME HOME. ALSO, THERE'S NO WAY I'M ALLOWING YOU TO SKIP SCHOOL TODAY SO SUFFER HAHAHA. TA-TA, BYE-BYE!"

Before you could respond, the call ended.

This little bitch.

You walked back to the living room only to see Kayden still dissing the shit out of Jiwoo.

"DON'T BE STUPID! IT'S NOT BECAUSE I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU. I'M CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO!"

Wow, what a Tsundere.

The bell rang before you could listen to what Kayden was going to say next.

How was he here so soon?

"I'll open the door!" Jiwoo tried to run away from Kayden but you being an evil soul, beat him to it.

"Hummph! Hmmp!" (Translation: I'll open it myself, you sit back down!)

As soon as you opened the door, you were bonked on your head by a blueberry lookin' ass.

"(Naaaaameee)! At least keep a fresh set of uniform with you if you're staying over at someone's house!" Haeun 'scolded'.

His aura immediately turned flowery once he noticed Jiwoo and two cats. He ran towards him and engulfed him into a hug, ruffling and messing up his hair.

Let's just say that the big hyper blueberry startled the shit out of Kayden.

"OH HEY JIWOO, HOW'RE YOU DOING MY BOY!"

"(NAME) GO CHANGE INTO YOUR UNIFORM AND STOP GLARING AT ME!"

"HMMPH!" (Translation: well, fuck you too!) You said and then walked into an empty room to change into the uniform.

"Mind your language!" You hear while walking away from the scene of Haeun suffocating Jiwoo with love and looking at Kayden intently, thinking about doing the same to him.

Heh, let's let them suffer for now.

• • •

You walked back into the living room, having changed into the gray uniform.

You found yourself staring at a weird scene in front of you.

Haeun was squeezing the life out of Kayden screaming 'new fluffy pillow' all while Kayden was threatening him with his deep ass meows and sharp claws.

The sound of Jiwoo's alarm and him panicking gave Kayden a chance to break free from the blueberry man's death grip and run for his fucking life.

"Huh? Look at the time! (Name), we're gonna be late!"

"Mueheheheheheheh, THERE'S NO NEED TO WORRY WHEN BIG BRO HAEUN CAN DRIVE YOU YOUNGLINGS TO SCHOOL!" Haeun exclaimed while stroking his imaginary beard.

You ignored him and started dragging Jiwoo with you outside the house.

"Hey! (Name), wait!" He sighed, "Kids nowadays, always disrespecting the adults." He pouted.

Kayden stared at him judgementally. 'You sure don't act like an adult.'

Haeun felt the cat dissing him in his mind and gasped. "You too?! I thought you were on my side! Cats these days... Waah!"

Here comes the waterworks. Gee, no wonder he can control water.

"Hmmmmph!" Your muffled voice called from outside.

Haeun sucked back his tears, leaving Kayden traumatized, and ran out.

"Coming! Bye yellow kitty cat! I'll definitely use you as my pillow next time i come here, you cannot escape." Haeun said cheerfully and brisk walked out of the room while Kayden glared at his retreating from.

After everybody was gone, he waited for a moment before sighing in content, a pleasant expression plastered on his furry face.

'Finally, some peace and quiet.' -Kayden

Just as he was about to lay his ass down for sleep, three cats casually entered the house looking for food.

He then realised that he'll never get to relax ever in his life.

F in the chat

_________________________

WE'VE SUCCESSFULLY WRITTEN 2457 WORDS

YAY

My fingers are dead

I have won, but at what cost?

Anyways, if you're feeling safe, then here's a gentle reminder that I'm still out there :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 3.7K 105
Something that's broken is severely damaged - it's either split into pieces or doesn't work anymore. Many people are broken in their own ways. ~~~ St...
13.1K 1K 17
To get by in this world, you need to have a good mark, the higher the status your mark is, the better magic you have. Yeosang has neither. No one kn...
79.2K 4.2K 74
โ“ˆโ“โ“„โ“Œ โ“Šโ“…โ’นโ’ถโ“‰โ’บโ“ˆ โ’ปโ“„โ“‡ โ“ƒโ“„โ“Œ ๐€๐ข๐ณ๐š ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
93.1K 2.4K 33
โฅ โ†ณ [KNY x F! READER.] โžต Bandages are meant to unravel. Yet, she didn't want hers to. Holding remains of her past. Yet as truth unfolds, what comes o...