A Teenage Love: A Coming of A...

By ItsoBerry

Follow two teens in love as they move through the seasons. More

Part I - Chapter 1 - No Content
Chapter 2 - Planting Seeds
Chapter 3 - Water Works
Chapter 4 - Take this L
Chapter 5 - First Impressions
Chapter 6 - Silas Says
Chapter 7 - Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 8 - Strike
Chapter 9 - The Deep End
Chapter 10 - Dennis
Chapter 11 - Summer Rain
Part II - Chapter 12 - Fresh
Chapter 13 - Recast
Chapter 14 - Attitude Adjustment
Chapter 15 - Cultivation
Chapter 16 - The Winning Team
Chapter 17 - Homecoming
Chapter 19 - Childish
Chapter 20 - Show Time
Chapter 21 - The Ghost of Christmas Past
Chapter 22 - Ice Breaker
Chapter 23 - Multiple Choice
Chapter 24 - Back to the Start Line

Part III - Chapter 18 - In Character

2 0 0
By ItsoBerry

**mature content**

Michelle. KD thought he had enough pizzazz to get on stage, spit a couple lines and win the crown. "I think this the first time I've seen you hands free," he said.

"Yeah, I got my cast off on Tuesday."

"Nah, by hands free I mean not tied up with my man Pierce."

"Oh...right."

"Let's go to the movies.

"No." I pushed my hair back and flipped through my notes, ready to rehearse. "Now stop asking."

"Your man ain't gotta know."

I slapped my notebook closed. "Why should I go to the movies with you, KD?"

"You for real or this one of them trick questions?"

"For real. Why would I want to go to the movies with you, KD?"

"Because you might like it."

"Like what? The movie?"

"At least."

"Okay, let's make a bet. If you win the pageant, I'll go to the movies with you. If you lose, I don't."

He tucked his lip and rubbed his hands together. "Bet."

"Now can we get through some of these questions?

"What's the question, boo?"

"Who is your biggest influence?"

"My pop."

"Okay. Good. Why?"

"He taught me everything I know about females. Stepped my game all the way up."

Obviously, he didn't teach him much, I thought as he proceeded to start a conversation with someone else.

"Okay, so um...I'm going to write your answers and you're going to memorize them. See you tomorrow," I said cutting our rehearsal time short.

Aleesia was barking commands at Ryan while he fumbled with three red balls, "Ryan! Focus!"

"Alright, give me a break."

"Since when do we get breaks?"

I thought it was adorable. "He's doing fine."

"No, he's not. And it's your fault."

I watched as he struggled three balls. "Is this your talent?"

"It will be," he said scooping the squishy balls off the floor and stuffing them in his bag.

"I can't watch," Aleesia said gathering her things.

All day, there was so much space between us. Now we were inches apart and I still couldn't get close enough. I squeezed him tight.

"How's Meagan?"

"Pissed." He kissed my head like it didn't matter, but I felt how heavy it weighed on him.

KD's voice barreled down the hallway as we made our way toward the parking lot. "I'm taking your girl to the movies, bucket head ass nigga!"

He turned to address KD with poise. "Make sure you bring something for her to throw up in, Kahlil."

"Whatever you need, baby!"

"Goodnight KD."

"Better night with me, baby. Everybody know it."

Ryan smiled and shook his head sure and secure with his place in my heart. I whispered his name and held my index finger over my lips as led him through the back stage door. I loosened his belt buckle and he quickly undid my efforts. "Are you serious?"

"Come on," I said tip toeing to the costume closet. I placed one of his hands on my breast and one on my ass to loosen him up. "I've been thinking about you all day."

He tucked his lip and backed me inside. We fell clumsily into the clothing rack. His intensity was on full power and it was all for me. I dropped into a squat and touched his waist and crotch in a way that only I had the privilege. I pressed my lips to the bulge of his gray boxer briefs admiring the way they fit over his body as his jeans hung below his natural waistline. He placed his hands on each wall and watched me love him. "You're so sexy," I whispered, kissing his engorged penis through the cloth.

He licked his lips calmly but his muscle jumped with excitement. When my lips touched his bare skin, I heard him sigh. He was quickly melting into that ball of sexuality that I knew on homecoming night. "Suck it, babe."

I did as he liked, making him nod and whisper affirmations of pleasure.

He pushed into my mouth, craving the kind of friction that created an explosion. He pulled me to my feet, kissed me hard and worked down my jeans with one hand. His face was near my private spot now. I squeezed my legs closed, embarrassed by the wet spot on my panties. He firmly positioned my feet a foot apart and French kissed my button til I was rocking with my eyes crossed.

I blushed uncontrollably as he watched my juices gloss my left thigh. Suddenly, he grabbed my hair and turned me around, holding my cheek to the wall. He pushed inside me from behind, making me gasp. The feeling of being so physically connected was new and exciting. He pumped hard and fast until he pulled out and sprayed all over the cape on the costume rack. It wasn't until he was empty that he released his grip on my head.

He turned me around and looked at me like he thought I somehow wouldn't be the same. His smile was almost apologetic as he helped me back into my clothes with grace.

"Do you still love me?"

He seemed surprised by the question.

"The same way?" I clarified.

"Well, it didn't change," he said sardonically. He buckled his jeans carefully, contemplating. "Was I too rough?"

I shook my head.

"I feel different," I admitted.

He kissed my cheek and held the door open for me. "Don't."

I hadn't seen Brandon since the homecoming game. He sat at the dining table with his fist on his cheek staring at a stack of paper.

"That looks like fun," I said sarcastically.

"Michelle!"

"Surprised you, didn't I? What you working on?"

"A stupid Christmas play. It's not even Halloween yet."

"That just means we have to get into the Christmas spirit a little early."

"I hate elves."

"I brought Twizzlers," I said waving a single rope around. "I know you don't hate that."

His smile shone, but quickly turned into a deep frown. "Do I have to finish my homework first?"

I slid into the chair next to him and pushed him the Twizzlers. "No, you gotta tell me about this stupid Christmas play."

"I'm an elf," he said pushing me the script and yanking a rope from the bag.

I began to read the narrator's lines out loud with animation and surprisingly, he chimed in every time Cole had a line.

"B, that's perfect!" I said as he concluded scene one.

He shrugged, using this candy as a slap stick.

"You know, this wouldn't even be a play without Cole."

"So?"

"You know what? I got the perfect person for you to meet. You'll definitely want to be an elf if you meet him."

"Who?"

"Santa."

"Nuh uh."

I called Dustin.

"What's up Santa?"

"Assuming "Santa" is code for "homie", I'm going to follow up with, "Ho ho ho?"

Brandon's going to play Cole the Elf in one of your plays and he's not really in the Christmas spirit."

"That's because we haven't even reached Halloween."

"I need your help."

He sighed heavily. "Michelle, I'm really not in the mood for this."

I waited a whole minute for the punch line that never came. "What's wrong?"

"I'll call you back."

He hung up before I could get a time or date. Brandon was watching closely when I put down the phone. "What did he say?"

"He said he would meet with you soon. He's super busy checking over his lists n' stuff."

"Does he read everybody's?"

"Every last one. That's why he had to start so early this year."

"That must be why he has to wear glasses."

"Mmhm," I said casually. "What are you going to ask for this year?"

"A motorcycle."

"A motorcycle?"

"That's why I don't think Santa's really real 'cause you can't get a whole motorcycle down the chimney."

"Maybe he'll use the garage."

He giggled.

Dustin was doodling on napkins and humming showtunes at lunch per usual. "I sat in the chair beside him and tried to get his attention. "So what's going on?"

"Oh, I was just having a moment."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Not really."

"Think you'll be in the mood to talk to Brandon tonight? He's so excited. He pretends he's too old for that kinda stuff but he loves it."

"Sure."

There was something off about him but I didn't grill him about it since he obviously wanted to deal with it on his own. I told Brandon Santa was feeling a little under the weather just in case Dustin wasn't his usual quirky self. Brandon walked to the door with confidence, prepared to fix whatever was bringing my friend down. He was much better prepared than I was.

When Dustin opened the door, he was transformed. "Welcome," he said with all the drama he was, "to Santa's Secret Toy Shop."

Brandon looked up at me before stepping inside.

"So," he said taking a seat on the couch, "Are you a kid or an elf?"

"I'm a kid." He wanted to say duh, but he refrained. "I thought you were sick. I brought you candy."

"You're too kind. I am just a little sad. That's all," he said accepting the gift. "I hear you don't like my elves. You hurt my Michelle's poor feelings."

Brandon looked up at me, "Why? What did I do?"

"Well, she's my best elf of all."

"Nuh uh."

"Yes huh."

"Michelle's not an elf."

"Well, what do you think elves do when it's not Christmas time? Walk around in green tights and ugly sweaters all day, waiting for Christmas to come back around. No! They go to school! They babysit...and stuff," he said waving his hands, making things up as he went.

Brandon curled his lips and looked at me with skepticism.

"Do you know who I am?" he said coolly resting his arm across the back of the couch.

"No," Brandon said giving him a suspicious look over from head to toe. "Who are you?"

"Santa."

"You're not Santa."

"Have you ever seen Santa in October?"

"No."

"Then how do you know I'm not him?"

"Because I'm smart."

I held back a laugh with my hand.

"You're right. I'm only Dustin," he said leaning forward to speak to Brandon man to man. "But that's the thing about acting. You get to be an elf on stage. And then you can go back to being you. Isn't that awesome?"

"I guess..."

"Would you like to help make Santa some cookies?"

"Yes!"

He directed him to the kitchen where he pulled out readymade cookie dough, wax paper and cookie cutters. "You got this under control?"

He examined each cookie cutter with innocent curiosity as Dustin returned to his seat. I threw my arms around him and curled up on the couch where his smile disappeared. He let his head fall back and closed his eyes. "I miss her so much."

A tear slipped out of the corner of his eye and all I could do was hug him tighter. "Aw Dustin."

"I have to see her."

"You will."

"Tonight."

"No, not tonight, Dustin. You have a test tomorrow."

"I saved every penny of my lunch money for this. I have to go now."

"Are you serious?"

He opened his book bag. It was full of clothes and toiletries.

"And what does your dad say?"

"He doesn't know."

"Well, when are you coming back?"

"Three days. If he asks, you haven't seen me."

I got bad vibes about the whole thing. Brandon ran over to us, holding a piece of chocolate chip cookie dough cut in a shape I couldn't quite name.

"What is that?"

"It's a turkey!"

"A turkey?"

"Ah yes," Dustin said wiping his eyes. "From The Cookie Cutter Kit for Not So Famous Holiday Treats. President's Day, Flag Day, Martin Luther King day...nobody ever makes cookies for those guys."

He ran back to the kitchen to finish his creation.

"You better call me."

"I will. I promise."

We went to the kitchen make extra special going away cookies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 27 12
Two people become unexpected friends and fall in love.
118K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
312K 15.8K 24
typical highschool love story
141K 12.3K 27
"My love for you is like a rose, That never dies but only grows. You pushed away, I held you close. Baby, you an angel, heaven knows." STARTED; FEB 1...