KIT X KUMI OMG AYYAYAYAYAYA

By k1ttiak

No it's not Kit writing this you stupid heads it's Raf >:) More

Rest now <3
God, I love you. <3
Arranged Marriage <3
Be a good boy now.
Marry me, will you?
God, I have the best man.
I promise <3
It's okay, I'm here.
I wish.
God, when did you get this fine?
Cold.
Is so.
Hold me closer <3
My princess <3
Wedding
Childish, but I love you.
Excuses, sorry.
Clingy <3
Cinema <3
Teddy Bear, Chocolate <3
My handsome Pilot.
Cookies <3
Just keep me warm.
So good.
Pleasure to help.
Put the book down.
Oh no.
Stupid Playboy.
I'm so sorry.
Skirt <3
Quiet boy.
Why are you avoiding me?
Get off!
Finally <3

Promise ring <3

6 0 0
By k1ttiak

Kit's POV:

 "Where's my fucking ring?!" I mumbled to myself as I patted down my clothes. I frowned and looked down at the school's ground to see if there were any bright sparks pointing out from the shadows. Knowing how valuable the ring was, I began cursing at myself. A pit of footsteps decided to approach me. When they reached my presence, the person came to a halt and leaned against one of the lockers beside mine. "I'm guessing you're looking for this?" They inquired. I raised my head and stared at them, realizing it was my ex, Kumi. They smirked up at me as they twirled the ring around their fingers. I took a sharp gulp and slightly nodded. They chuckled, "You're still wearing the promise ring I gave you?" They smiled, making me flush with embarrassment. 

FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI ND KIT ILYBSM <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 299K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
870K 72.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 69.5K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...