KIT X KUMI OMG AYYAYAYAYAYA

By k1ttiak

No it's not Kit writing this you stupid heads it's Raf >:) More

Rest now <3
God, I love you. <3
Arranged Marriage <3
Be a good boy now.
Marry me, will you?
God, I have the best man.
It's okay, I'm here.
I wish.
Promise ring <3
God, when did you get this fine?
Cold.
Is so.
Hold me closer <3
My princess <3
Wedding
Childish, but I love you.
Excuses, sorry.
Clingy <3
Cinema <3
Teddy Bear, Chocolate <3
My handsome Pilot.
Cookies <3
Just keep me warm.
So good.
Pleasure to help.
Put the book down.
Oh no.
Stupid Playboy.
I'm so sorry.
Skirt <3
Quiet boy.
Why are you avoiding me?
Get off!
Finally <3

I promise <3

7 0 0
By k1ttiak

Kit's POV:

  I was sitting at a restaurant with my girlfriend. They were laughing at a joke I said before a waiter came to our table. He was super handsome. Although, he was only asking for my girlfriend's order, I couldn't help but feel insecure. Why do they even want someone like you? When people like him exist..."Hey." Their soft voice broke me out of my thoughts, their warm hand gripping mine. They were looking at me like as if I was the most beautiful man in the world. "You're the only man I want, handsome." They say, bringing my hand up to their lips and gently kissing it. "I promise."

FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI ND KIT ILYBSM <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 277K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 87.1K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...