Rock-'n'-love (The Golden Gua...

By CarolCorey

Y/n is a 16 year old main player and singer in a band named Selkidomous, they are quite famous in the town an... More

Info!
×1×
×2×
×3×
Sickness day-extra part
×5×
APOLOGY+INFO

×4×

184 7 3
By CarolCorey

Y/n's pov-

"Hunter, stop stealing my guitar every time we come here." I said putting hand on my waist with our lunch in other hand "You're literally thirsty about it" I giggled

He was sitting on pillows in corner of the room"Sorry, I just can't help it" he smiled and rubbed his palisman's belly.

I sat next to him putting his food in front of him "So, can you tell me, how did you get your palisman? I must say, you're lucky" I smiled munching on my f/f.

"He just flew into my room, and he is not my palisman. Well I guess he's not."I looked at him with ironic expression "You look dumb. But I swear I just kept him for uh... experiments!" He said proudly, biting his sandwich

Lil'Rascal, how we call him, flew into my lap with me embracing him with my hands "You take that back! Poor Rascal!"

"What? He's just couple of talking wood, he won't even feel anything-"

I punched his shoulder "Don't you dare touch him Golden Guard!"

He giggled"Pfft okay okay, as you wish Mx Y/n L/n!. Check out what I learned the time you were gone for lunch." he started playing lovely tunes on the guitar.

"You get better and better Goldie." I smiled. Lil'rascal flew into his hair making it like his nest. I looked at Hunter with a smile on my face listening to his playing.

Hunter's pov-

I played some tunes for a while, it was a peaceful moment. Then I looked at them, our eyes met and we started at each other for a while, with Y/n slightly smiling at me. I smiled back slightly blushing and then looking away.

"Um, here's your guitar" I said giving it to them and then stuffing some books in my yellow matching crochet bag with Y/n that we made one day in the hideout. I smiled at remembering the day.

~~Flash back~~

"Ughh I can't do this! It's too hard!" I said banging my back of head against the wall.

"Hunter don't give up, it looks great!" Y/n said taking the meant to be crochet bag from me "You just need to do this.."

I got closer to them looking at the steps they made.

"And voalà, it's done!" They putted it around my neck "I think it looks good on you" They giggled "Oh! I almost forgot!" Y/n was rumming something in their bag and then they showed off ribbons"you can choose!"

"Oh okay, I'm not a ribbon guy though.." I still chose a blue ribbon

Y/n attached it to the crochet bag.

"Oh, thanks.." I smiled

"Look, I've got a ribbon too!" They showed theirs, the same one just a different colour "Now you can be with a piece of me everytime you go anywhere!" They giggled

"You're a dummy, Y/n" I laughed "It's nice, thank you"

"Pfft no problem, dummy" We laughed and left the hideout to go our separate ways.

~~Current time~~

Y/n's pov-

"Earth to Hunter!~" I poked his shoulder

"Oh sorry Y/n, did you say anything?" Hunter looked at me with a confused look

"I just wanted to know if you're alright- whoa you kept the bag, 'thought you threw it away" I giggled

"What? No I wouldn't do that. It really means to me y'know."

"Awww so you do care about me~" I rested my head on his shoulder blinking fastly

"Of course I do, idiot" he laughed and poked my forehead

"You're the idiot here!" I smiled"But I care for you too, idiot"

He laughed "Anyway, I wanted to go into emperor's castle for some books, wanna come with me?" he stood up taking his cloak and staff

"Uhh I don't think you've noticed but, first of all I'm a human and second of all Belos quite wants my band petrified." I said crossing my arms

"Don't worry" he shoved me a scout's uniform "I got your back" he smiled tossing the uniform to me

"Hm, alrighty Golden Guard, you've been prepared I see" I stood up "you wouldn't mind turning away would you?"

"Okaay, tell me when you're done"

He turned around waiting patiently till I changed. It was a little bigger but it quite suited me. I came to a covered mirror and looked at my self.

"You look good, it really suits you" Hunter turned his head to look at me and smiled

"Thank you- Wait, don't tell me you were LOOKING!" I turned around humoring about it

"What!? No! Why would I you- you!" He blushed that even his ears were red "Ughh just come already, we will have more time by then."

Hunter step out of the hideout placing Lil'rascal to his bag, I took my crochet bag and walked to him. We sat on his staff and in a second we were in the air, flying from Latissa to the Emperor's castle. I was looking at the beautiful view, I've never been so close to the titan's head before neither out of Bonesborough and this was just amazing. I wasn't really scared of flying just because I was flying with Hunter almost every week.

We landed in front of the castle's bridge, walking towards the gate. In the bottom of the bridge were sharp obstacles, a shiver down the spine came to me looking at them. Hunter and me stood in front of the opening gate with us entering in the hall. It was really quiet, everywhere were just yellow and white walls with the emperor's sigil and the only light source were just big candlesticks on each wall.

"Just following my lead Y/n and put your mask on." Hunter whispered to me

I put the mask on and walked behind him, we met some guards standing in the halls, bowing to Hunter. It looked kind of funny seeing everyone being under his commands when he's just jerky 16 year old like me. We were walking around till a small red demon stopped us.

"The Golden Guard, what a great timing, Emperor Belos wanted to talk to you." The red demon said

"Oh, Kikimora, of course I will be there in a few minutes-"

"He said immediately, I think this scout needs their work to do either." Kikimora said looking at me with a suspicious expression

"I just wanted to show them the castle, they're new here" Hunter started slowly walking off

"I will take care of them, Emperor is waitiing" Hunter shook his head and walked off "I think you're not that immature to go with someone, here take this and deliver it to the kitchen's chef." She showed a piece of paper to me, I took it nervously and looked at her. "I'm sure you can handle this, good luck" then she walked the opposite way Hunter went.

I sighed"Ugh this is going to be pretty exciting, really." I whispered to my self and started with a first hall.

I ended up in bathrooms, nope not it. Then I met some guards and asked them for a way to the kitchen, they told me you need to go right and then left right left up and down, it was really long explaining so I gave up, thanked them and stormed off to another hall as I was walking I saw a big stained glass window with Emperor Belos on it, he's such a dick, having the Boiling Isles to himself. I said in mind and showed to him two middle fingers and then walked again.

I saw big stairs leading up so I went to the upper floor. There was a long hall with doors on each of the walls. They were really separate from them self's and each of the door had name on it. 'Steve' was on one of the doors I looked at. But one door really interested me, it had no name tag just emperor's sigil on it, I tried the door handle and it was open so I stepped in.

"I know I shouldn't be doing thiis but I'm really curious"I said looking around, it was a small room with a table on left side with a big pin board, it was really messy here but kind of comforting. There even was a bed with rusty bedding and under them there was a pink frog with a green hat and a green jacket I giggled, it was kind of cute. On the right hand there was another door leading to a small bathroom. As I was snooping around I looked at a big old cabinet, it was slightly open so I peeked in a little and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was hanging a golden mask with another white cloak. I'm in a damn Hunter's room!

I snorted at an evil plan I made taking the mask and cloak out of the cabinet totally forgetting about the task Kikimora told me to do. I put the golden mask and cloak on leaving the scout's cloak and mask in the room giggled under the mask I left to the halls full of scouts. I tried imitating Hunter's walk but it was a little bit clumsy. The scout's were looking at me like I'm some kind of psycho but I was still walking then I bumped into Kikimora.

"Golden Guard? Aren't you supposed to be with the Emperor? He will be mad if you don't get there!" Kiki said trying to stay calm

"Uhh- I- we already talked- I mean I already talked with the Emperor, Kikimora" I tried to copy his voice but it didn't looked like it had any effects on Kikimora

"Alright, the new scout that you were showing the castle to is doing great. So you don't need to check on them."

Kiki then walked off, stress immediately dropped off me but I remembered that paper I needed to give to the chef. Shoot. I started slightly running, desperately trying to find the kitchen, I really wouldn't be good at a job like this. Then I finally found it! It was downstairs at the lowest floor, I stormed in, it was full of scouts eating their lunch but they immediately stopped eating when I ran in. I whispered a little 'sorry' and when was all completely fine I walked to the kitchen at the back of the dining hall and delivered the paper to the chef. They thanked me and when I thought it was all fine, a familiar mask stormed into the hall, yelling my name.

~~few minutes before~~

Hunter's pov-

I came out of the throne room with another bleeding scar on my hand, just because I failed last mission. I held tears in my eyes from not falling down.

"Wait- Golden Guard? How- How did you got here! I was talking to you a few minutes ago!" Kikimora said confused

"Very funny Kikimora, but I just got from the throne room. I think you should go to sleep someday" I said walking away but she already started protesting

"I-I swear! But you were a little smaller and weirdly...walking" Kiki said

"Still don't believe you" I actually did, but not that it was me, it was Y/n. Oh titan what was I thinking! Leaving them in the Emperor's castle alone!?

I ran through the halls asking them is they didn't see...Well me? All of them pointed to the kitchen, so I ran here. I totally forgot it was lunch time so I ran into the hall full of people calling Y/n if they were still here, sure they were.

Y/n's pov-

"Y/n!!" Hunter yelled everyone looking confused at both of us, either of two golden guards staring at each other or golden guard yelling my name.

He rushed to me grabbing my hand leading me to the exit of the dining hall. As the door shut down Hunter pushed me against the wall holding both of my shoulders looking to my eyes. He then took off my mask and sighed. My cheeks were getting hotter from embarrassment and as we were so close to each other.

Hunter giggled sadly "You're so dumb Y/n, I was scared if something happened, and you are promenading here with my mask and cloak... You're crazy.." He put his head on to my shoulder breathing heavily.

I was blushing like crazy, I then hugged his waist. "I-I'm alright see, but I swear I won't mess like this anymore." We laughed.

He looked at me and pinched my cheeks"I still need to go to the library in here, and I won't let you wander here anymore alone, so come."

We firstly got into his room for the scout's uniform I left there. As we walked to the library a smell of old books and cinnamon candles hit me it was bigger than I imagined and every book in here were available, not like in Bonesborough's library.

"You can look around if you want, I will look in the wild magic aisle" Hunter said walking away, I just nodded and walked around.

I noticed a really old book that was almost falling apart, it was about some small creature's in the Boiling Isles, I wanted to take a look at it but when I did a piece of list fell from it, it didn't really look like it was from that book and on top of it was written 'Grimwalker' when I took it from the ground and was looking at it, Hunter already stood behind me.

"Are you coming? I might found something" He was holding few books about wild magic staring at me. I quickly tuck the paper in my bag and putted the crusty book back into it's place. I nodded and walked with him to his room

He moved a few papers away from his table and placed the books on it. He sat down on a chair and started discussing the wild magic and what he learned from the past few days. I was listening to him curiously. As he read through the books, Lil'rascal came to visit us, he flew in trough open window and sat on Hunter's head falling asleep. It was getting dark and Hunter just had oil lamp lighting the room so I made a few light glyphs.

Hunter even stopped himself from reading to try some glyphs, I was really happy to teach him them it wasn't really easy but he made a few glyphs. We then sit on his bed and talked about his missions for a while and about human realm, about my band and stuff. He then lay down looking at the ceiling quietly listening to me.

"Oh! And you totally need to meet my band though they are really great!" I giggled and looked at him "You know-" I stopped as soon as I saw Hunter's hand bleeding, I took it and and he jumped sitting up. "Hunter how long have you been bleeding!"

"Oh I totally forgot about this... It's nothing really, it will heal-"

"It's not okay at least not if you're not having it bandaged" I took my bag and took a some bandages and started cleaning up his wound.

"Is this how you deal with wounds in the human realm?" He was tensed up looking at me

"Well yeah, it's kinda a magic too" I smiled worriedly and bandaged it up "Now tell me, how did you get this? I swear it didn't look really old though"

He was silent for a while looking away. Then tears started filling up in his eyes "You know... I failed some of my missions and, uncle wasn't really happy" he didn't even finished and started crying

I hugged him tightly, he cried to my shoulder hugging me more and more tightly. I rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

"...I'm such a useless weak crybaby... I can't even handle simple things, not even my emotions" he said sobbing and shaking still hugging me.

"That's not true Hunter... You're not useless, not weak and not a crybaby, don't tell this things to yourself. Emotions are normal" Lil'rascal flew to Hunter rubbing his head against his neck "Your uncle is a dick, he doesn't even now what a wonderful nephew he has."

He calmed down a little"You sure?.."he asked me still sobbing a little

"Absolutely, it's getting late I think you should go to sleep" I smiled a patted his head

"But what about you, you need to get home-" he was standing up but I stopped him

"Do not worry I will get home by my self, now just lay down and have your beauty sleep" I layed him down and started to stand up, but he held my hand

"Wouldn't you sleep here for the night?... I'm, just worried something would happen to you.." he mumbled

I blushed a little and layed down next to him"Alright, just for the night.." he hugged me and I did too flapjack was laying on the end of the bed where he had a grey fuzzy blanket. His aroma was slightly same as in the library, pleasant and comforting scent of old books and cinnamon, I nuzzled into the warm hug and into his chest, he was holding me tightly but warmly, and I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

Hunter dozed off as soon as he hugged me, the light spells were floating around the room like a little stars and forest animals were making noises from the opened window, it was completely dark outside, only the stars were shining and the pleasant cold breeze was coming from the window. I softly wiped his tears and my eyes were slowly closing with me slowly falling asleep.

Yaay another chapter there you go! I'm glad for you everyone reading this story and I hope you enjoyed this another chapter. I'm trying to update after 4-6 days after updating one chapter so just for info!

I think this is all I can say to this so, have a nice day and stay healthy! :)

Oh and yeah don't forget to vote!^^

Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.3K 44
You play as (Y/N), a young witch in the Emperor's Coven who enjoys practicing magic, looking intimidating, and most importantly, annoying your least...
331K 8.6K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
36.6K 915 22
Y/n grew up in the boiling isles. She was the youngest and strongest graduate in her class who joined the emperor's coven. Shortly after, she starts...
40.9K 969 16
[DISCONTINUED] You are y/n, a young and mysterious witch, who serves Emperor Belos as a member of the Abomination coven. However, you hold a secret...