[✓] i believe in us, c. brock

נכתב על ידי tarachamblrs

❚ ༉‧₊ I BELIEVE IN US ➶ in which a girl exploring with her childhood best friends falls in love with one of t... עוד

I BELIEVE IN US
GRAPHICS
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS
ACT ONE, tell me when the light goes out
001. matching tattoos
002. the reed's
003. take a trip
004. boy on the plane
005. sallie house
006. fun week !
007. new video up
008. who knows remi better?
009. only girl in the world
010. my best friend
011. beach read
012. breakfast
013. coming to LA
014. enchanted to meet you
015. surprise, paisley!
016. childhood friends to lovers
017. he's back in LA
018. i'm always here
19. i'm her boyfriend
20. cute pic
ACT TWO, even in the dark we will find a way out
21. happy birthday!
22. when you get back
24. scariest night of my life
25. meet ruby
26. he's in love with you
27. new year's day by taylor swift
28. you're blushing
29. scared of relationships
30. sick
31. sticking it out with you
32. going on a date
33. bring him around more
34. she was so nice!
35. breakup blues
36. england time
37. happy birthday, kim!
38. beach reading
39. mckenna shada
40. lover boy

23. bowers mansion

3K 80 12
נכתב על ידי tarachamblrs

tw: mentions of murder/suicide, paranormal

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ( 🧺 )
youtube !

disclaimer: writing their youtube videos
may not come out amazing! i jump
around quite a bit and leave some things
out that were said, but i
do try my very best on these!
this is a long one! if you skip, i understand <3

SAM AND COLBY
The Scariest Night of My Life.

7:00 PM

"WHAT'S UP, guys? It's Sam and Colby!" The Brock man yelled as Sam held the camera up. They stood in front of the Bowers Mansion, Remington and Seth between them.

Sam pointed at the two of them, "Today, we are here with Seth and Remi at the Bowers Mansion!" The haunted mansion was known for a murder-suicide, unsolved crime about seventy-five years ago. "Now, it's only been open for paranormal investigation for about one year and because so many people commented about this, we wanted to try to investigate a spot that is not very well known to decide two questions."

"One, is it actually haunted?" Colby said as a car passed by them, "Two, why is there fucking cars in a town has fifteen fucking people?" He joked before asking the actual second question, "Two, if the rumors are true about this place being haunted, can we figure out why there was a murder-suicide?"

"Let's go check it out," Sam covered the camera lens with his hand. They started to walk around the house when they found a cellar, "oh my god! No way. Someone is going down that cellar tonight."

Quickly, the four of them pressed their fingers to their noses, Seth was the last one, "Of course it has a scary cellar," Sam said with a smile.

"Yeah, have fun, Seth," Remi added, patting his back teasingly.

They walked inside, the guide, David, walking up to them with a dog in his arms, "What's up, Alice?" Colby started, reaching out to let the animal smell him.

"She's got a k-II on her back," Seth found.

Sam moved to see, "Wait, actually?" David moved her so they could see, "Woah! Ghost doggy."

The guide put Alice down, looking to the four of them, "I gotta get y'all to sign a paper saying if you get hurt or attacked or something like that it ain't none of our fault."

Remington chuckled nervously at his statement. Colby tried to get Alice to let him pet her, but she kept running away from him, "She doesn't like me." He laughed.

"Maybe she sees and attachment or something?" David suggested and they all stared wide-eyed at Colby.

THE UNSOLVED CASE.

"Now, our story starts with this guy named Andrew Bowers Senior," Sam began as they all stood in front of the propped up camera. "He was an extremely wealthy railroad executive as well as four-time mayor of this town. So, he was the big one. Two generations of the Bower's family lived and died here at this house.

"Sadly, their residence ended very tragically."

Seth pointed at the ground, Remington looking at him as he spoke, "To this day, an unsolved murder-suicide."

It changed to them getting a tour of the home, standing by the stairs, Colby noticed a bathroom, "Oh, it's a little bathroom!" He smiled, "Harry Potter lived under the stairs, but I take shits under the stairs."

Remington pressed her lips together to hold in a laugh, watching as Colby entered the small bathroom. Sam shut the door behind him, but the man quickly pushed it back open.

After a few minutes, they moved to the stairs beside the bathroom, "Make sure when y'all are coming up and down these steps tonight that you keep your hand on the rails because somebody can push you. I do not know who does that." David explained to them.

Colby stood on the stairs, David walking away from them so they could explore, "Off camera, the guy told me, there's a very very high percentage of us falling though the floor at some point so it's let's all not stand very close together."

Remington gave a hesitant thumbs up. Sam furrowed his brows, "What- what do you mean? Like, this whole place is gonna fall down?"

"This place is over, like, a hundred and twenty years old."

"On June 6th, 1956, Andrew Bowers Junior walked up the stairs and shot his wife, Mary, in the back of the head," Colby explained, "This was around 7 AM to 7:15 AM, so, it was super early in the morning which is kind of strange, in my opinion."

Remington nodded as he continued, "What's even more strange is that he waited 'til 7:50 AM before he called somebody to come get her."

"He called across the street to the funeral home that's right there and said, "Hey, my wife is ill. I need you to call an ambulance,'" Sam added, "'but before you come over here, wait five minutes.' So when the employee from the funeral home came over to check on them, he banged on the door and nobody answered. So, when he listened in, all he heard was a shot.

"They immediately rushed inside to see that Andrew Bowers had shot himself and his wife was dead up in the bedroom."

Colby stepped back, pointing at the ground, "Right here was where he shot himself."

Their eyes widened, "Oh," Remi and Seth said at the same time.

"Right here?" Sam questioned.

Colby nodded, "Why would this guy wait thirty minutes before calling this funeral home? He was sitting around his dead wife for that long."

The four of them walked into an upstairs bathroom where the entrance to the attic was. Mary would hang Christmas lights up there at the holidays and people could still see her roaming around in that area. After leaving the bathroom, they stepped into the room Mary was killed in.

The room next to it was smaller, "Check this out." Colby said with a smile. The door in the room was locked, but the window next to it was open. The two boys climbed through the window.

Remington was hesitant at first, but she put her leg over to get inside. Colby offered her his hand and she took it, fully getting into the room. Seth followed her.

"Secret entrance!" Colby said, before he realized something, "Wait, since this was locked, like, we gotta be careful, probably, on these floors."

Sam nodded, "Yeah, this is probably where it's fucked."

"If we fall through, this is gonna get so many views," Colby told them and they all laughed.

After a while, they slipped back through the window.

"The only message on his note was the void all of his previous wills and leave all of his personal property and real property to a woman named Mrs. Sims," Remington explained to the group, "She did not live here," she added as they heard a bang upstairs.

Her hand gently grabbed Colby's forearm as the all looked at each other. The Brock man looked at Remi, "You said Mrs. Sims and there was a smack."

"This lady was someone who was living in the hotel downtown." Remington continued.

Seth took a turn to speak, explaining that they didn't know why any of this actually happened. While he was talking, they heard something else, except this time it was right behind them.

They walked through the home more, coming to a door with signs on it. "Private room. Do not enter," Sam read, "What do you think is in a private abandoned house?" He asked.

"I don't know," Colby started as Remi shrugged. At the same time, Seth said, "Bodies."

She pressed her lips together, hitting Seth on the back of the head jokingly. He shoved her right back.

Going down the hallway, they came to a room with an actual bed in it. "Who is sleeping in here tonight?" Colby asked. Remi shook her head pretty quickly.

Colby explained that the room belonged to a man named Bernard Bowers. He would sit at the window everyday and do nothing. He also had a terminal illness. A few moments later, Colby opened up a door in the room. Behind it was a staircase, leading down.

"What is that?" Sam asked, his tone a bit high pitched. The four of them walked down the stairs. Remington was between Colby and Seth, Colby holding the camera.

"I'm scared of these steps, bro," Seth told them. Remi nodded in agreement.

As they walked down the stairs, Remington felt more than uneasy, "I don't like this." She whispered. Seth had heard her and gently rubbed her shoulder.

Colby walked through, showing the camera what he assumed was storage. Remi stayed close to Sam as she picked at the hem of her hoodie.

"I think the only basement to this place is that cellar that we saw," Colby said. They nodded. Sam began to talk but was cut short by something slamming shut. They all jumped, running toward the stairs.

"What the fuck. Was that upstairs?" Seth nodded.

Sam took out his phone, turning on his flashlight, as they all followed the man upstairs. They were trying to say it hadn't come from upstairs. "The door is fucking closed," Sam said.

"No, it's not," Colby replied in disbelief. They peaked around the corner to see the door in Bernard's room shut.

"Holy shit!" Remington pressed a hand to her mouth. Sam and Colby were trying to figure out how it happened because there's no draft. Bernard's room is the most active.

Later on when they came out of the basement, they had David explain more about the house to them. He confirmed how Bernard's room was the most active and how you could see shadow figures. If you used a spirit box, you may get Mary to come through or it was a spirit from the funeral home or the graveyard. He began talking about the basement and how there was a doll sitting in the back, they were told not to touch it by a medium.

David mentioned how there were two portals or vortexes: one downstairs with two mirrors facing each other and one on the other side of the funeral home, but the graveyard, close to where the Bowers family was buried. He said how there is a spirit named George who he talked to, who was from the graveyard.

THE GRAVEYARD

The followed David to the graveyard in their car. When they pulled up, he pointed to where all of the Bowers were at. Remi and Colby both got their phones out, using it as flashlights. Remington noticed a text from Paisley that had come in ten minutes before that read: "I love you! Going to Kim's <3."

They walked toward Andrew Bowers Jr's. grave. Then they went to Bernard's grave. Mary, they found out, was not buried with the Bowers family.

David led them around, carrying Alice on his shoulder. They came up on two trees, the portal, "Right there between them two trees," David pointed. "If you look over here, we should come up to "George.""

They found his grave as David started talking again, "Apparently, spirits are coming from here, going through this portal, coming out by the funeral home, and walking over to say "hi" to Bowers mansion. They have not been able to figure it out."

Sam turned the camera to Colby before they went to check the portal out again. Through investigation, they had figured out these trees created the portal.

"Do we have a portal where I'm standing at? Can you light up this k-II meter on Alice?" David asked, "You can't go home with us, but you can answer." Only a couple moments later, the k-II spiked just a little bit.

The four of them freaked out a little bit, "Immediate confirmation that this is a portal." Sam said.

After a while, they all returned to the car. David told them to be careful in the mansion and they said goodbye, parting ways for the night.

ALONE AT BOWERS MANSION

"David was saying that he believes these spirits have been inactive because no one's been in this house for decades," Sam explained as the four of them stood in front of the camera again, "It has not reached its full potential of haunting."

Remi pressed her hand to Colby's shoulder when she heard a sound, Sam finishing what he was saying, "Wait-," Colby said, their faces dropping, "Someone's here." He added, his hand landing on Remi's lower back.

Seth and Colby checked it out, leaving Sam and Remi behind. The two followed them with the camera though soon after.

"What the fuck was that?" Sam asked as they walked through the house, "it was like glass."

They stepped outside, Seth walked to check around the house, "There's nobody here."

Once they got back inside and calmed down, Sam held the camera up to show the four of them, "All right, guys, so it sounds like we need to start this investigation ASAP. There's stuff happening constantly, but just to wrap this up, basically, immediately-," They heard something else as Sam was talking.

Remington glanced between Seth and Colby and Seth moved his index and middle fingers to indicate it was footsteps. They stayed quiet for a couple moments before they heard something louder, making them all jump back.

"It sounded like something being moved across the floors," Seth whispered.

Remington felt Colby wrap his arm around her shoulder, letting her lean into him as Sam continued, "Almost immediately after this murder-suicide, it was rumored that this house was haunted. Now, it went through a couple other businesses and everything, but around the year 2000, it was left empty and abandoned for seventeen years." Sam explained.

Seth covered his face with his hands. 17 had been a reoccurring number on investigations with him. He also had a tattoo of the number on his arm.

Before starting this investigation, they went to search upstairs for what could've made the noises. They didn't find anything until they heard a cat meowing. Colby started recording on his phone and Seth noticed that the door with the "do not enter" sign was open.

Colby pushed the door open further and they saw many pairs of glowing cat eyes. He closed the door again since they weren't supposed to be in there in the first place. They were stressing about how the door had opened since they hadn't touched it before they left for the graveyard.

The cats started scratching at the door. Colby knelt down, "Guys, watch this." He said, sliding his phone underneath the door.

They went downstairs to grab the main camera and when they got back upstairs, one of the cats was sticking its paws under the door. A broken cat-ball was outside of the door now.

"Dude, what if I roll it in and they just roll it back," Colby asked, pushing the toy under the door. After a few moments, the cat-ball was rolled back out.

The cat tried to reach the toy again and Colby videoed on his phone again.

"I want a cat so bad," Remi said, smiling as the animal played with the toy. Colby slid his phone under the door again. When he got it back, they watched the videos of what the cat did.

They pushed the cat-ball back and forth for a while until they actually started the investigation.

SPLITTING UP (i'm just writing colby's pov of this btw)

"All right, guys, so, it is investigation time. There's absolutely nobody in the house except for us, and as always, we decided why not, do the worst possible thing we could do first?" Remi and Colby chuckled gently as Sam continued, "By that, we mean we're going to split up. We're going to have two people take the house, one person take the funeral home across the street, and then third, someone's gonna go into the cellar.

"What two people want to take the mansion?" Sam asked, pressing his finger to his nose quickly after. Seth did the same. Colby and Remi were a little late on that one.

Remi pressed her lips together, looking at the black-haired man holding the camera.

"So, Colby and Remington are going to be here in the haunted mansion alone. We're gonna go outside."

"Fuck!" Colby cursed jokingly, making Sam and Seth laugh, Remi and Colby breaking into laughter as well.

It cut to Seth and Sam stepping outside, "All right, guys, I'm gonna shut this door just so you can't sneak up on us."

"Good luck, guys." Seth said.

"I feel like I have the scariest thing by far." Sam admitted. He had to go to the cellar where the doll was.

Colby's mouth dropped open, "Why? We have the whole damn mansion."

"I'm going in the complete dark with a night vision camera." Sam retorted.

Seth and Sam left to go to their spots and Colby closed the door. Colby pointed the camera at Remington, "Come on, I'll protect you." She smiled gently, making him chuckle.

Colby turned the camera around to him, getting serious for a moment, "I feel so vulnerable when I'm alone on investigations," he said and Remi nodded in agreement, "Like, I might be with you, but I'm still feeling more vulnerable."

"Me too, totally, but I've been anxious this entire time so," she laughed under her breath, "We should just play with the cats."

They knew they couldn't do that, so, instead they grabbed an EMF reader, reenacting what Andrew Bowers Jr. did to his wife. Colby was talking and going over everything that happened as Remi walked behind him. They walked into Mary's room before going back downstairs.

They went back upstairs, talking about Bernard. They could hear Sam in the cellar. They hadn't heard the cats in a while though.

The two of them walked into Bernard's room and Remington started to feel uneasy. "I'm holding onto your jacket, so don't get scared if you feel something." Remington warned the man and he nodded.

"This room freaks me out the most." Colby said. They stepped closer to the open door that had slammed on them earlier. Colby explained why the room freaked him out and then started spitting off facts about Bernard himself. They looked out the window, spotting Seth outside the funeral home.

He started waving at them and they waved back. They walked through the hallway, Colby holding the camera to face them, "Mary Bowers, Andrew Bowers, Bernard Bowers, if anyone can hear me, any one of you can hear me, can you please give me some sort of obvious sign? You can come up to this device that my friend is holding and make it spike, let us know that you're here with us."

Before they could go into a different room, they heard the cats scratching at the door. They went back to Mary's room asking if she was still there.

When they received no answers, they went back down the hallway, "I'm feeling slightly nauseous."

"Yeah, me too." Remi said in agreement as they turned into Bernard's room again.

She held out the EMF reader, "Is somebody here with us?" Colby called out. Remington felt her hands starting to shake slightly. Colby asked if Bernard could light up the device again or slam the door like earlier.

"If you want us to leave your room, just please, shut this door and we'll get out."

They waited a few seconds, Colby taking the EMF from Remington. They turned, facing the bed in the room. Colby tried apologizing, saying he was sorry for the life Bernard had lived.

Colby barely finished speaking when the door behind them slammed shut, "Holy fuck!" Colby yelled, quickly stepping backwards away from the door.

"What the fuck." Remi pressed her hand to her chest, tears stinging her eyes. With the EMF still in his hand, he grabbed Remi's and they quickly walked to the stairs.

"Oh my god, I have never been that jump scared in my fucking life, holy fuck." Colby said, taking a deep breath when they reached the bottom of the stairs. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Taking her hand from Colby's, Remi covered her eyes with her hands. They were both shaking, trying to calm themselves down, "I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. I asked him to do that. I can not believe that happened." Colby walked between two rooms in the house as Remington was trying to calm herself down.

He put the camera down, his hands still shaking. Slowly, he walked up to Remington and pressed his hand to her upper arm. It made her jump slightly, but she relaxed when she saw Colby.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice shaking.

She shook her head. Remi felt like she was overreacting as a few tears fell onto her cheeks. The two of them walked outside to the porch. He hugged her gently, letting her calm down in his arms. After a few seconds, they sat on the steps and now, Colby rested his head on her shoulder, their arms around each other.

Ten minutes later, Seth walked up to them. Colby held the camera again, Remi's arm around his back.

"How was it?" Seth asked.

He stopped a little, seeing them. He could tell Remington and Colby had been crying, "You're not gonna believe what happened to us. I'm being so dead serious, but I wanna-," he was cut off by Seth.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked.

Remi shook her head again while Colby answered, "I don't know.

"Like, I'm not kidding, dude, this is one of the scariest things that's happened to me in my life."

"Pretty fucking scary." Remi added.

Seth walked around to them, squeezing Remi's shoulder gently. He asked if they were okay again.

"We just need to wait until Sam gets here."

"Do you want me to go get him?" Seth questioned and they both nodded.

Sam had went to touch the doll in the cellar and something made him drop his camera, deleting all of his footage. He got out of the cellar, his hands shaking. As he was talking to the camera again, Seth came up, scaring the shit out of him.

"You will never believe what happened to me." He said.

Seth stared wide-eyed at him, "Colby and Remi just told me the same thing."

"What?"

"They're like fucking crying right now."

Sam and Seth approached the two of them again, "What? What? Are you okay?" Sam questioned the two of them. Colby tried to collect his words but he couldn't really, "Do you wanna talk inside?" They said yes.

They walked back inside. Off camera, Sam pulled Remington into a side hug, rubbing her upper arm with his hand comfortingly. Inside, they reviewed the clip.

"Wow, dude, no that's actually fucking terrifying." Sam said after seeing everything.

"Have you ever seen something like that before, right when we turn our backs on it?" Colby questioned.

Remi wiped at her eyes again to make sure they were dry as Sam looked at her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "No, yeah, and you were asking it to close it and then literally in front of your eyes and you both were definitely far away."

"There's no way it was either of us."

Remi took a deep breath, "I was furthest from the door and I know it wasn't you." She said.

Sam turned to Seth, "I don't know what you experienced, but like, I'll tell you why I'm so fucking jumpy."

He went on to explain that the cellar is covered with pentagrams and other things. He was looking around trying to see through the small camera to find the haunted doll. He had picked the doll up, despite being told not to and then, the REM pod started blaring after not going off for at least ten minutes. Then, he said that like blew in his ear, leading him to freak out and dropped the camera and broke it.

"It was like the biggest jump scare, but I could also tell someone was there because of the REM pod."

After talking it out, they went down to the cellar so Sam could show them what it looked like. He pointed out the pentagrams and the other symbols, as well as showing them the doll.

Back inside they set up flashlights in one of the main rooms downstairs.

"To reiterate, I don't think we ever talked to any of the Bowers besides Bernard." Colby said, Remington nodding her head.

Sam pointed behind them, "You just said that and the flashlight turned on!"

"Holy shit!" Colby said as the four of them walked closer to the flashlight.

"You don't think you talked to the Bowers?" He asked the two of them.

Remi shook her head, "The EMF never went off." She said, messing with her hoodie strings. "But maybe he could hear us." Colby added.

Seth said something and the flashlight turned off immediately. "Could you do that again?" Colby asked. The other flashlight they had set up flipped on quickly.

"Andrew Bowers Jr. did you die in this room?" The light turned off and then they heard something. "Andrew, did you just make that noise over there?" Light on.

"Andrew, if you really like that we're here to tell your story, can you turn both flashlights off?" Sam asked, counting down from three. A few seconds passed before one of them turned off and then the other did too.

They labeled the flashlights, the red one by the door meant yes and the blue one on the mantle meant no.

Sam started questioning first, "did you kill your wife because you're angry with her?" He asked and the red flashlight turned on. It turned off again, "Andrew, did you regret killing your wife in any way?" Sam questioned and the red flashlight turned on again.

After the flashlight session, they went back to Bernard's room. "All right guys, investigation number two," Colby started, "As scared as I am to say this, we are going to Bernard's room before we get answers with Mary in her room."

They stepped into Bernard's room again, "Remi's hiding behind Seth right now." Sam said, showing her on camera holding onto Seth's hoodie sleeve like a young child.

Seth clearly didn't mind, even laughing a bit at Sam. Remington cracked a smile, "Because I'm scared." They set up a REM pod. Colby sat on the bed, Sam filming. Remi and Seth stood in front of the closet door.

"We're back, Bernard." Colby said, "I know I asked you to slam the door of you didn't want anybody to be in here, so I'm sorry." He added as the device in this hand said "certain" and "am not."

Nothing happened for a while. Remi and Seth had now laced their arms together and Remington looked around as Colby spoke.

The device said "interest." They knew that Bernard's only interest was birds. It started spitting off words, one was "Ed" which happened to be Andrew Bowers Jr's nickname.

On his phone, Colby played bird noises from a video on YouTube. Colby asked if he wanted to share anything or if Bernard wanted them to leave the room, to shut the door again.

FINAL INVESTIGATION

For the final investigation, they went to Mary Bowers room, sitting at a table. Seth had the headphones, blindfold, and spirit box for the Estes Method. They also put a camera in Bernard's room in case the door shut again.

"Mary Bowers, are you here with us?" Colby asked. Remi sat next to him with her hoodie sleeves pulled over her hands.

Seth responded with "Me."

"Have you been here with us the entire time?" Colby questioned.

"Yes," Seth replied immediately.

Remi sucked in a breath, her leg bouncing uncontrollably under the table. "Seth, are you sure you can't hear us?" Sam asked and quickly after, the door in Bernard's room slammed again. Sam walked down the hallway to see that the door really did shut.

"Oh my god-," Remi said, running her fingers through her hair.

As they were walking back to Mary's room, Remi and Sam said that they had gotten full body chills and that the thought someone was following them.

They sat back down in Mary's room and Seth went back under for the Estes Method. Remi now sat next to Sam, Colby filming. Almost immediately, there was a bang downstairs.

Remi picked at the skin around her finger nails, "It was like a knock." She whispered to them.

"It's behind you." Seth said, pressing his hands over the headphones. Remi shook her head, her and Sam looking behind them, "Remi." The man added.

She covered her mouth with her hands and looked between Sam and Colby, "Behind me? Both of us?" She pointed at herself and Sam. Her hands were shaking now and she just wanted to leave.

"What is behind Remi?" Sam asked. She felt Colby press his hand to her shoulder and it made her jump a bit.

"Me." Seth answered.

Remi shook her head, her eyes stinging again.

"Who are you?" Sam questioned, "Are we still talking to Mary?" He asked.

"A man."

She made eye contact with the two of them, "'Cause you guys said something followed you from Bernard's room." Colby said.

"Did this spirit know Andrew Bowers Jr?" Sam asked.

"Yes."

The three of them inhaled sharply at the same time. Remi decided to ask a question, "Are we talking to something from the cellar?" She asked.

Quickly, Seth said, "Die."

Remington shook her head, taking a deep breath.

Seth said his own name next. What followed was a noise in the hallway. "Looking for something," he added after that.

"Remember that I...," Seth trailed off. "That you what? What can you do?" Sam asked.

"Feed off." Seth added.

Remi turned around in her seat as Sam got up and Colby followed him, "That's why they're scaring us. They feed off of the fear."

"Classic scare." Seth said.

The session soon came to an end. Sam and Colby tapped Seth's shoulder. They said that everything made sense. "It's fucking sending chills down our backs." Sam told him.

Seth looked at Remi, his eyes softening, "You look like you're about to cry again, are you okay?" He asked and she nodded with a small smile.

Sam and Colby explained to Seth what happened during the Estes Method and what they had pieced together about what happened.

After talking through what happened, they gathered their equipment and said their goodbyes to the Bowers Mansion.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
this literally took weeks bc of lack
of motivation and i hate it 😐
i love her friendship with all of them though

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

211K 3.7K 35
In which a girl meets a boy while exploring Started: february 10, 2022 Finished: march 22, 2022 Highest Tags #1 on Colbybrock on 3.30.22
10.1K 283 20
*•.¸♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡¸.•* In which a girls crush dates her ex best friend
76.4K 1.4K 34
Sam and Colby have been best friends since they were little; they both secretly loved the other. What happens when one of them gets the other pregnan...
15.8K 650 29
ミ★ "𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘤" ★彡 In which two people meet at college Colby Brock au