𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 ² ━━...

By sunkissedsturniolos

𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝖠𝗆𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗅𝗈. 𝖨𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗍... More

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍...
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 (𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄)

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

1.7K 20 136
By sunkissedsturniolos

AUGUST 11 2022

ELLA'S POV

"If you make me where that I will fuck up your wedding so bad."

Me and Maya had been dress shopping for an hour and I still have found nothing I wanted to wear.

"Ella, there is one more dress shop, then you're wither gonna have to make your own or deal with one you don't like." Maya sighs, putting the dress back on the rack.

"I just gotta find the one that makes me look hot." I reply, standing up to walk out of the store with Maya.

We began talking more as we walked to the next dress boutique. It was literally called, 'Next Dress' and it was a boutique. 

Anywho, I had finally found the perfect one, which I'm not showing you yet because, well I just don't want to and the author is too lazy to go on Pinterest and look for one. #procrastinating.

As me and Maya walk out of the boutique, I see three boys running down the sidewalk and towards me.

"Oh boy." I mutter before they all come crashing at me, hugging me.

"ELLA!" They all exclaim.

"Hey." I sigh, "What's the matter?" Matt questions, all of them pulling away from me.

"Nothing." I answer, "You sighed. What's wrong?" he asks again, "I'm good. That was just overwhelming." I reply.

"Oh. Ok." he says, looking at the place we just came out of.

"Hey why were you just in a dress store?" Chris asks, clearly reading Matt's mind because he was wondering the same thing.

"Maya's wedding. It's in 4 days and I don't have a single dress to my name." I answer, "What about that one black one." Matt mentions.

"Left it at home." I answer, "Ah." he replies.

Maya nudges my shoulder, giving me a look to tell me to ask Matt.

"Oh uh um. Matt, do you wanna be my plus one... maybe?" I ask nervously, "Yeah of course. I'd be happy to be your plus one." he answers.

"SEE! I don't know why you were scared to ask." Maya says, "Shut up." I reply.

"Anywho, we have to keep shopping-"

"No we don't." Maya interrupts, "We don't?" I ask, turning to her, "Nope. So you can go hang out with them, I'll take your dress back to ours and yeah." Maya says, taking the dress out of my hands.

"Wait Mays, I was gonna spend the day with you though." I reply, "No no no, spend the day with them. We can spend tomorrow together." she says.

"But Maya-"

"No. Ella go spend time with you boyfriend and his brothers. I swear, I'll be fine with Devin. Just go hang out with them." she interrupts, "Maya." I groan.

"BYE ELLA!" She replies, pushing me into Matt before she walks to her car.

"MAYA!" I call after her, "HAVE FUN." She shouts back.

"So, Ella. Tell us about Maya and Devin." Chris starts, "She's my cousin and they're getting married." I share.

"Come on say more. Like her birthday and stuff." Nick says as we begin walking.

"Well she's 22, Devin's 23. Um I've known Devin literally almost like my whole life, he's literally like a brother to me, same with Maya. They were actually like best friends for a while until Dev finally grew balls to ask her out." I reply.

"She's hot." Chris comments, "Christopher!" I reply, smacking his chest.

"WHAT! SHE IS!" He defends, "She's engaged you dip shit." Matt replies.

"So? She's still hot. And she's like 3 years older than me, I'm not gonna make a move, even if she was single." Chris says, "Good. I'd hate to have you part of my family." I reply.

"Bitch shut the fuck up. You know if you and Matt get married one day, I'm gonna be apart of your family. You'd be my sister in law!" Chris points out, "Matt don't ever propose to me." I tell Matt, pointing a finger at him.

"Didn't plan on it." he joked, my mouth gapes at his words.

"I'm kidding." 

"Awww. Kinsley Ella Sturniolo will be a thing after all." Nick says, "Yeah but like in the far future. We haven't even been together a year yet." Matt mentions.

"Ok but still." Nick replies.

--

Matt pulls up to a house that had a blonde boy sitting on the porch. He looks up and starts walking to the car.

"Yo wassup guys!" The blonde says, smiling at everyone, including me.

I mutter a small and quiet hey as he hops in the backseat with Chris and Nick.

"Nate, this is Kinsley, Kinsley this is Nate." Nick introduces, "Hey nice to meet you." Nate says, shaking my hand, "Hi, and you can call me Ella." I reply.

"Sick, Ella." he replies, leaning back in his seat.

"So where are we going again?" he asks Matt, "Target." Matt answers.

"Cool."

"Hey Ella can you play Ice Cream Paint job by Dorrough Music?" Nate requests, "Sure." I reply, playing the song.

--

I push the cart with one hand and hold Matt's with my other while Nick, Chris, and Nate walk in front of us.

We walk down into the chip isle for our movie afternoon/night thing and Chris and Nick are already arguing on what chips we get.

I just roll my eyes and put some hot Cheetos in the cart.

"Let's just get the Pringles, they're so good." Chris says, "No, I don't eat or like that shit." Nick replies.

"You can eat my dick or eat the pringles, you choose." Chris shoots back.

"Chris!" Matt exclaims, "I was joking." he states, "Yeah right." Matt replies.

"Whatever, lets just get Pringles and whatever the hell Nick wants. You too Nate." I say, disconnecting me and Matt's hands to grab the pringles.

"I want Takis." Nick states, I grab em and put them in the cart.

"Nate? What do you want?" I ask him, "Uh- um- I'll get the uh- I'll get the uh- cool ranch Doritos." he answers.

I grab those and put them in the cart then push it to the next isle.

"Frozen pizza or are we ordering?" Nick asks, pointing to the freezer, "As much as I love ordering, Red Baron pizza smacks." I state, Nate hums in agreement and nods his head, pointing a finger at me.

"Ok Red Baron it is." Nick decided, grabbing a cheese and two pepperoni pizzas.

"Oh Nick we need more Capri suns." Chris states, "Onto the juice box isle!" I announce, raising her fist in the air.

We make it to the juice box isle and as I'm looking at some, I see a middle aged guy staring at me.

I aggressively tap Matt's shoulder as I watch the guy stare at me.

"Matt, he's looking at me weird." I whisper.

Matt grabs my hand and holds it tight, sending a glare to the dude.

He looks away then walks away, I let out a sigh at this.

"Creepy." Me and Matt mutter at the same time.

I saw the dude once more but this time it was only me and Nate. The triplets had went to go get food for Trevor while me and Nate agreed to go get candy and ice cream.

Nate watches as the guy looks me up and down and licks his lips.

"Nate I'm scared." I whisper, hugging Nate's side, "You're okay, he won't do anything, I'll make sure of it." he replies, wrapping an arm around me.

The guy walks closer to us and walks past me, sniffing me as I'm about to cry.

"Yo back off she has a boyfriend." Nate says to the dude, "I don't see him." The guy replies, getting all close into my face.

"uhh." I hear Nate mutter.

"He's actually my boyfriend." I lie nervously, hugging Nate with a weak smile.

"I don't believe it. I saw that other kid all over you earlier." the old guy replies, "He's my brother." I lie.

"Fine if this guy's your boyfriend, prove it." the old guy smirks.

"How the fuck am I supposed to prove that he's my boyfriend?" I ask, "Kiss. Him." the guy answers, getting close to my face.

I look at Nate, on the verge of crying while he looks at me.

"Come on! Kiss him, or I kiss you." he shouts.

I kiss Nate, only for a split second as a tear rolls down my face.

"Whatever, I'll get you soon." the guy says to me, smacking my ass before walking away.

"I can't believe you." I hear someone say from behind me.

KIERA SPEAKS: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER

hopefully these pics make up for it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 11.6K 191
COMPLETED! BOOK 2 OUT NOW! 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒊...
152K 1.6K 16
✈ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦�...
14.2K 169 17
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦... 𝐇𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫... 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐫�...
8.3K 184 21
❝𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖... 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖❞ ❝𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖...