Immortal - One Piece x Reader

By LAURYSAMA

∆ Synopsis ∆ Y/n was living a boring and long life, of failure and disapointment. Even if their life had impr... More

∆ IMMORTAL ∆
PREMISES
Ch- Mortal -1
Ch- From above -2
Ch- Paradise -3
Ch- King's path -4
Ch- Joining -5
Ch- Farewell -7
Ch- Picture -8
Ch- His last breath -9
Ch- The Reaper -10
Ch- Calls of the sea -11
Ch- Shiroi Machi -12
Ch- Sukaipia | Part 1 -13
Ch- Sukaipia | Part 2 -13
A/N : Did you know ? : 1K !!
Ch- Wa no Kuni -14
Ch- Egguheddo -15
Ch- Reaper Island -16
A/N: A bit late but here : 2K !!!
Ch- Mad Dog -Bis
Ch- Ball and swing -17

Ch- Faster -6

206 9 1
By LAURYSAMA

CHAPTER 6

3 weeks

Days has passed since my discussion with the king of pirates. And for only one reason,

set my dramatic exit of the crew.

In reality only Roger and Rayleigh knew I was just 'passing by' so I'm a little septic on announcing my depart.

But, hell I'm y/n.

And there is nothing I can't do ! I didn't really tell when I was going to quit. But I clearly said it was imminent. I don't know when the Roger's are gonna fight the marine but from now on, I need to train. I may be fucking strong but I did only 1 year of boxe and I don't remember going -drawing takes most of my time back then-.

I asked Rayleigh -actually everybody, but Rayleigh was the first to accept- to help me.

Am I happy or hella scared ?

I honestly don't know but anyway. The kids decide to join us or more like admire us with big stars in theirs eyes.

I might say, it's fun.

"Y/n. You should focus if you want to win at least once" I turn back to the old blond man and smick

"Really ? I'm sure even with distration  you can't lay a finger on me~" I lift my hand and motion to him to attack first.

He chuckles and disapears.

Or more like he disapears for little Shanks and tiny Baggy because I can see him running to my side and trying to hi-

I dodge and roll on the floor before perform a fighting stance, this time jaming three hit. I didn't budge and wait for the right moment, which come easily, thanks to Shanks.

"Y/n, stop taking and fight back !!!"

"Shanks ! Stop mooving ! I don't wanna die !" Baggy is keeping Shanks from intervening in the fight

"YOU CAN'T SHOW OFF AND GET BEATEN JUST AFTER !!" he takes a big breath and starts squim out of baggy's grip "YOU NOT A PIRATE ! YOU- YOU-" he shuts his eyes and clenchs his fists "YOU ASS !!"

Silver frowns and turns his head surprised "Language !"

I smick,

this was the moment I waited for.

I take two steps back and remember the video I once watched.

The way to do a knock out clean and fast. Then I balance all my body weight in my fist.

Silver realises too late his mistake.

My right fist (if ya did boxe yk you left feet have to be in front of ya~) lunge at him and connect with his nose sending a wave of shock in his whole body until it come back to his brain and knock him out cold.

Fast and clean ~

I slowly stand up fist still in front of me and look at the nose bleeding blonde on the floor with a mislevious grin. "Grazie" I say winking at Shanks and Baggy, stretch my body and sit on the ground "Go fetche Crocus for his broken nose, brats" I do a movement with my hand telling them to leave.

The two boys nod furiously and run away as I asked making me chuckle before I lay on the floor and close my eyes.

Weeks passe with me training- or more beating everybody- to learn little until the awaited day finaly comes.

One problem.

I can't enter the marine if the marine see me on Roger's side. So I did a deal with him and choose to wait inside and -if I'm discovered- act like a captive..

I say my real gift was ✨ A C T I N G✨

Strangely Roger didn't asked more about my weird requests and keep agreing with them, like it makes.. sence..

Muhahah- sorry, I mean look at me, even Crocus believes I'm crazy.

CROCUS.

The boat slowly arrives at an island and sets sail once at good distance. But instead of a welcoming forest with welcoming beast or native a Marine boat comes out of behind huge rocks.

"Yai captain ! See you later!" I yell earing an happy 'bye y/n chan~' before going in the cabin "yep. let go for three days of lazyness~"

I fall on a bed and curve myself in the sheets cloosing my eyes.

Easy three days passe while Roger start calling you out of your slumber. But new sound of fight could be heard just after. I walk out of the room and stand at the ramps.

My eyes widen and I jump excitidly waving " OMG- Eddie !!!That's Whitebeard !!!!"

I run at high speed to join Roger and the crew which had just finish his 'warm up' with Newgate. With all my speed I slap his head and moove my hand on my hips huffing "Oi, Roger- ! You're suppose to call me before fighting, not during it ! I miss one of my favorite part because of you" I turn dramaticaly wipping my 'tears'.

Roger stares at me confuse while massaging his head "Ya awake ! Meet Newgate, Newgate meet y/n." He sends me a smick and ruffles my hair "Awww, don't cry Y/n Chan ~" He says mockingly

I huff and look Newgate up and down before looking at his crew behind him. "Oh ! Marco~" I say waving. The poor boy has the most confuse expression possible making Roger and his crew laugh. Even Eddie's face was priceless before he joins the chorus. I wave in front of my face to make the laugh stop and smile

"Well now I'm going behind watching yall. Don't like getting involve in fights much" I peace out and wait on top of a massive three with a hole at the base (yay the one Oden smatched) and watch the fight going in front of me.

Two words.

Worth dying.

Litteraly.

I- just the moment of Silvers shutting Marco is priceless- Huh, if I didn't had my memories I swear I would have join them, but hell we aren't in those kind of ff !

While the fight ended I step down and meet with the rest of crew already celebrating together. I spot the kids and sat beside them.

"Hey Shanksy~" I thug him a little making him frowns at me "Ya need to introduce your new friends~" I say with a grin. He and Baggy look at me with a confuse expression.

"What are you talking about ! They're not our friends !" Baggy yells/whispers trying to reason me.

"I'm not friend with them tho" Shanks answeres this time

"Well I'm going to be their friend. Me. So good luck kids or you're gonna end up like those grandma with tones of kitties~" I laugh evily and walk to Marco standing behind him. "Hey." The boy turns around several times before looking up and emiting a little yelp.

"Wow ! Ya scare me -Yoi!" He says while choking on his food

"Yeah, I hear that often Yoi~" I say teasingly while sitting on his right.

"Wait you're the girl !" He frowns and stand back a little "Who are you ?.. Yoi ?" He says slowly while squinting his eyes like I'm some kind of weird specie

"I'm nobod-"

"Y/n Chan !!!!" I slap myself and scream internally a fake smile curving on my face. I sigh

"Well sadly I gotta go. But I will end up seeing you again, or not~ Nice to meet ya pineapple head~" I walk to the annoying 'child' in need of my attention and join the trio. "Yo old geezs." I sat lazyly by Roger side and yawn.

"Y/n."

I look at the giant blonde and smile sarcastically before going back to my bored expression "Sup' Papito" The famous Whitebeard squints his eyes definitly not understanding my language and laughs

"Gurararara ! You're an odd one ! I like you brat!" I stick my tongue and smile before looking at Oden intensives glare.

"So Oden- huh- S.. Sa-ma."I cough and sigh "I mean Oden."

Well what do you expert.

Even if I like the charactere being respectable is too out of nature. "How yall doing ? And what I'm doing here by the way ?" I say frowing and throwing a death stare at Roger.

"Wahaha. I was thinking about telling ya something for a while now." My eyes widen. He's going to do his speech about the One Piece.

Omg I'm gonna know about the-

No Fucking way..

NO I DON'T WANT TO BE SPOIL!!! (Run)

I stand up abrutly.

"Well, sadly I gotta go. Means, I can't hear ya." I jump and don't turn behind running back to the ship so I can finally pack my things.

Well I can't go with to many things in hands and we can say they really did spoil me since I 'temporarily' join the crew.

At first I thought it was because I was a kid in their eyes but even after the misunderstand clear they still pamper me.

So I think it's just about being new in the crew.

I'm just gonna take the necessary like my combat or sport uniform. I mean the thing I'm gonna wear when I want to look cool and badass when I need to beat ass or show off. Yeah I did wast my money on that.

And just the rest of my sleeves because. sleeves. are. hot. and sleeveless turtle neck too.

It takes me more times than I thought because Roger was already calling me. "Huhhhh" I sigh tilting my head back. "WHAT ?" I yell.

No response.

"Bro seriously you're gonna do that ?" I whisper frustrated. I open the door violently while Roger is standing just in front of it about to yell a second time. "Shut. Up." I frown and send him daggers.

"Y/n Chan ! I was searching for you ! You're not gonna go without gimmi a hug, are you ??" Rolling my eyes I turn behing and restart my previous doing. So choosing my last outfit which suggest my overalls with dragons (first picture) or my khaki green suit set (second picture).

Here the choice love

"Do you need help ?" I look at the doorframe and saw the blonde head Silvers standing next to the pouting king of pirates.

"Well, no. But you wanna see the cause of my existential crisis ?" I show him the two culprit and throw my least favorite (You take the one you love and save it. Its name is nom Favorite Outfit F/o) while shoving the F/o inside of my bag - I used violence here-.

"Finish !" Stand up and turn around I smile and look at the two men hands on hips.

"You're not finish !" Roger exclames and grabs my hand running out the room.

"What- Where yo going pall !" He takes a turn and guide me in the training room. "What the- Hey wait up a second while ya ?!" I remove my hand and held it protectively squinting my eyes in high suspicion.

Roger smiles showing his teeth and walks to the long desired weapons wall.

"Y/n, you remenber the first time you came inside this place ?" I nod and stand beside him look on where he looks. "I say you could take one when we finish with the evalutation.." He turns and walks past the wall without any indication.

I stand here not understanding very much before he disapears and takes me by surprise when he emerge to my left.

In his hands, two sabers pirate's style. I look at him and then at the weapons. "Why do they look so much like your own ?" I tilt my head and extend my arms to take the tools.

He places them gently in my grip.

"I thought you would like it. And if I remember they're your first ones ?" I nod again and stare at my new belongings. "I remember you said you would like mine, you're kinda good with everything so this is my gift for ya, Y/n." He says warmly and pats my head with care. "You're a good child you will success and reach your goal, I believe it"

I sigh and smile looking back at him "Granpa got emotionnal here~" I attach my new toys and give him a hug which he didn't experte.

"You're gonna give me a hug too ?" I chuckle and tackle the Dark king who happened to follow us.

Well I'm more trying to hurt him in a bones crushing hug.

"Okay, okay I get it." He says painfully laughing.

"Well I gotta go boys. Not gonna see everyone so tell them It was nice having a family temporaly~ Oh and for the two goblins. Say I'm gonna haunted them if they're not kind enough !"

I run outside while the other are too busy to see me before jumping quickly of the deck and overtake the previous marine boat which is now a pile of debris.

I search in the rubble and found a transponder snail and a log pose. "Don't have many choice but to go with it."

I stretch and take a little boat miraculously intact (lucky). I sit in and set up my things before scanning my surroundings and looking at the log pose.

"Don't do me wrong little one."

I lift my head to the sky "This gonna be quick now, isn't it ?" I sigh and go off not waiting anymore times.

But little did I know this wasn't going to be easy..

A/N 💬

Sowwwyyyy... I finaly MOOVED OUUT. YAYY. Now I'm all alone in a collocation cause people are still on vacation. But crazy, not so crazy, I'm actualy struggling with my university because I don't have any info on my return. I don't know how to call it so let's just say the first day of school. I wanted to upload the chapter last week but anyway. I tryed my best to not bored ya and have lest words (My friend told my it was too much and the story was too long).

So tell me what you think about it ! I will do my best to sort out one at week for now and gave update when needed !

See ya humans~

The fabulous LAURYSAMA has talked to the populace !

From futur me: I found this on Pinterest (yeah that's all)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 316 4
(Discontinued!) Life is a massive game. Roll the dice see where it takes you. Take a risk or stay safe. Follow the flow or chose your own direction...
3.1K 75 7
This is a Trafalgar Law x Y/N (OC) fanfiction ___________________________________________ You were an infamous assassin who only had the dream of se...
443K 17.2K 48
I TAKE IT BACK!! PLEASE! I just wanted a nice and exciting afterlife and I 'almost' got what I wanted. Except the part the fucked everything up. God...
364K 10.8K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...