THE BAKER STREET TRIO (SHERLO...

By StrangesThirdEye

Y/N Hudson grew up in America, daughter to a loving British mother and the leader of a notorious drug cartel... More

🎶 Playlist 🎶
Chapter 1; A Study In Pink
Chapter 2; A Study In Pink
Chapter 3; Experiment
Chapter 4; The Blind Banker
Chapter 5; The Blind Banker
Chapter 6; The Blind Banker
Chapter 7; Late Night
Chapter 8; The Great Game
Chapter 9; The Great Game
Chapter 10; The Great Game
Chapter 11; The Great Game
Chapter 12; The Great Game
Chapter 13; The Great Game
Chapter 14; The Great Game
Chapter 15;Realization and Occupations
Chapter 16; A Scandal In Belgravia
Chapter 17; A Scandal In Belgravia
Chapter 18; A Scandal In Belgravia
Chapter 19; A Scandal In Belgravia
Author Note!
Chapter 20;The Cooper Beaches
Chapter 21; The Hound Of Bakersvilles
Chapter 22: The Hound Of Bakersvilles
Chapter 23: The Hound Of Bakersville
Chapter 24: The Hound Of Bakersville
Chapter 25: Cookies and Confession
Chapter 26: The Reinchenbach Fall
Chapter 27: The Reachinbach Fall
Chapter 28: The Reichenbach Fall
Chapter 29: Carry On
Chapter 30: The Overhill Lease
Chapter 31: Many Happy Return
Chapter 32: The Empty Hearse
Chapter 33: The Empty Hearse
Chapter 34: The Empty Hearse
Chapter 35: Revelations
Chapter 36: The Sign Of Three
Chapther 37: The Sign Of Three
Chapter 38: The Sign Of Three
Chapter 39: The Sign of Three
Chapter 40: Blue
Chapter 41: His Last Vow
Chapter 42: His Last Vow
Chapter 43: His Last Vow
Chapter 44: His Last Vow
Chapter 45: His Last Vow
Chapter 46: The Abdominable Bride
ATTENTION!
Chapter 47: The Abdominable Bride
Chapter 48: The Abdominable Bride
Chapter 49: 1890
Chapter 50: The Six Thacher
Chapter 51: The Six Thatcher
chapter 52: The Six Thatcher
Chapter 53: The Six Thatcher
Chapter 54: Blame
Chapter 55: The Lying Detective
Chapter 56: The Lying Detective
Chapter 57: The Lying Detective
Chapter 58: The Lying Detective
Chapter 59: Celebrate
Chapter 60: The Final Problem
Chapter 61: The Final Problem
Unspoken Love Doctor Strange x Reader Book!
chapter 62: The Final Problem
Chapter 63: The Final Problem
Chapter 64: Blue 2
EMERGENCY MEETING PLS READ
EMERGENCY MEETING AGAIN!
Chapter 65: Blue 2
Chapter 66: The Spotted Circle
Chapter 67: The Spotted Circle
Chapter 68: Sniffles
Chapter 69: Hegs and Stag
Chapter 70: I Do
Chapter 71: The Programmers Thumb
Chapter 72: The Dancing Men
Chapter 73: 9 Month

Chapter 74: My Baker Street Trio

919 30 22
By StrangesThirdEye

“Run, Lieutenant! The Galaxian is coming! Don’t let him catch us!” Commander Watson shouted, running around the sitting room.

Lieutenant Holmes followed her faithfully, his four-year old legs propelling him as fast as they could. Lucky for him, the Galaxian couldn’t see very well through his cardboard helmet and kept bumping into the furniture. The Galaxian was distracted by his tail at one point, but the children’s happy shrieks reminded him that they were playing his favorite game and he was off and running once more.

The outer-space exploration team thundered down the stairs, heedless of General Granny walking up with a cup of tea.

“Ooh!” She exclaimed, hugging the wall so she didn’t get knocked over by the procession. “Careful, you two!”

“Yes, m’um!” Commander Watson shouted over her shoulder, continuing exactly as recklessly as she had before.

“Commander, could we have a biscuit break?” Holmes asked, getting tired of running.

“Excellent idea, Lieutenant.” Watson nodded, turning towards the approaching Galaxian. “I offer you a truce, sir. Do you accept?”

The Galaxian licked Watson’s cheek. Watson giggled, but in a very stoic, space Commander sort of way.

“Let’s see what the canteen has to offer, Lieutenant.” Watson said, once again leading the way.

In the 221C canteen, Doctor Daddy was on duty. He closed his laptop when the two explorers entered, ready to be of service.

“Doctor, we require biscuits.” Watson declared.

“Require?” The doctor repeated, crossing his arms.

“We would like some biscuits, please.” Holmes said.

“Commander?” The doctor looked at Watson expectantly.

“Please.” She relented.

“Two orders of biscuits and milk coming right up.”

Full from their afternoon snack, Rosie and Will found they weren’t in the mood to run from Galaxians. They climbed the stairs back up to 221B. Will stopped in the doorway of the sitting room. Rosie turned around, confused.

“What is it?” She asked.

“The game is on, Watson.” Will said trying to sound just like his dad, who sat watching from his chair.

Rosie bounded over. “What’s the case, Holmes?”

“My sippy cup is missing.” Will said seriously.

“A theft!”

“Yes.” Will agreed, keeping that new word in the back of his mind for later. “It was on the table this morning, and I didn’t move it.”

“Who do you think took it?” Rosie asked.

“I dunno. Let’s look for clues!” Will suggested.

They crawled around on the floor for a while, examining the scene, but neither found any evidence. Will had a breakthrough with the case in the kitchen. They found the sippy cup, empty and dismantled in the dish rack.

“Who could have done such a thing?” Rosie wondered.

“You see, Watson, but you do not observe.” Will said.

Sherlock smiled from his place in the sitting room.

“What does that mean?” Rosie asked.

“Dad says it.” Will shrugged. “I know who did it.”

“You do? How?”

“Look at the cup, Watson. It’s in the dish rack. We only ever put things in there if they get washed with the blue thing.”

“The sponge.”

“Sponge. Right.” Will said. “Anyway, Dad puts my sippy cup in the dishwasher when he washes it. Mum washes it with the sponge.”

“Incredible! Well done, my friend.” Rosie congratulated. “We should confront the thief when she comes home.”

“You’re right.” Will nodded. “Do you think we’ll get ice cream for solving the case?”

“Most definitely.” Rosie said. “All great detectives get ice cream.”

~

“I’m about to make the biggest bust of my career, right? Ready to take down the crime family I’ve been following for almost a year, when I get an SOS text from Sherlock.” Lestrade said. “I give up on the case to help my friend. I bring the cavalry to Baker Street: helicopters, squad cars, and a SWAT team. I run up the stairs and he’s just standing there in his dressing gown, perfectly fine.”

Everyone at the dinner table laughed. Well, everyone except for Sherlock laughed.

“I was not perfectly fine.” Sherlock protested. “I was trying to write a Best Man speech.”

“He’s always had a flair for the dramatic.” Mycroft said.

“And the speech turned out wonderfully.” Y/N said.

“I liked the second one more.” John said, taking a sip of his drink.

“I have to agree there.” Dhan added, smiling at her husband. “But I didn’t hear the first one.”

“It was quite the ordeal.” Molly said. “He started with the telegrams–”

“I thought this was a birthday dinner, not a roast.” Mrs. Hudson interrupted.

“Thank you, Mrs. Hudson.” Sherlock said.

“Because if it’s a roast, I have notes prepared.”

They laughed again, and this time Sherlock couldn’t help but crack a smile. A small curly haired head poked through the space between Y/N’s chair and Sherlock’s. Will looked sleepily up at his mother.

“Mummy, I’m tired.” He said. “How much longer are the grown-ups going to talk?”

“I have asked that question many, many times.” Sherlock muttered.

Y/N pulled Will up onto her lap, wrapping her arms around him and kissing the top of his head. He leaned into the warmth and comfort of her, closing his eyes. Will was asleep before his parents finished saying their goodnights. Sherlock lifted the sleeping boy from Y/N’s lap and carried him back upstairs. He woke up again when Sherlock set him gently down on his bed. Will assented to pajamas, but refused to brush his teeth.

“Alright,” Y/N said, “But no clean teeth means no bedtime story.”

“No!” He whined.

“That’s how it is.” Y/N said.

“Fine.” Will pouted.

Teeth brushed, pajamas put on, and closet checked for monsters, the Holmes family squished together on Will’s bed.

“What story do you want to hear tonight?” Y/N asked, tucking the quilt up around Will’s shoulders.

“A Study in Pink, please.” Will said.

“You’ve heard that one three times already.”

“It’s my favorite.”

Y/N kissed his forehead. “Mine too.”

Sherlock began, “A long time ago, I was looking for a new place to live. I’d helped your Gran with a case before, and knew she owned a few flats in London. On the day I decided I would live there, I met the woman who would change my life.”

Sherlock reached over and took Y/N’s hand in his own.

“I was terribly bored at my job, and looking for something new and interesting. I’d heard of the great detective Sherlock Holmes, but I’d never had the chance to really talk to him. Imagine my surprise when I find him coming out of my Mum’s house with his big coat.” Y/N smiled.

Will giggled. He loved Dad’s big coat. Last Christmas, they’d gone out for something in a park with a tree, but it was so late. Will was really tired, so Dad wrapped him up in his big coat and Will slept. Nothing was as cozy as Dad’s coat. Not even Will’s favorite blanket.

“Two days later, your Uncle John and I were working on a case. We were up in a dark attic while I explained my observations to him. I’d barely finished when your Mum appeared and said exactly what I was thinking. All I could do was stare at her…”

Will closed his eyes, listening to the words he’d heard before. The story of Mum and Dad and how they solved mysteries together. He fell asleep, dreaming of rooftops and pink phones and Galaxians and friends and adventure. There was so much for him to explore, so much to be discovered beyond this home, beyond the Baker Street Trio .

                 ~~~~T H E . E N D ?~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.8K 40
You move into 221A. You're a forensic scientist. You fall for a sociopath and a psychopath. What more can I say? Oh, and did I mention the men you fa...
58.8K 3.2K 200
( Sherlock x female character) Follow the original series but with a twist... What will life become for one Dr John H. Watson and General Michelle...
2.7K 291 26
#1 in ynstories (17/07/2022) You are the best assassin in history, the most ruthless, the most efficient of them all. The day you were sent to kill S...
3.9K 166 9
The world's only consulting detective, an ex-army doctor, an art therapist, and an American who loves music. These sound like four very different peo...