The Royal Blood

By LeighTannos

Daisy hated being A Royal Blood Vampire. She hated the rules, the laws. She even hated just being around them... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11:

Chapter 10:

8 1 0
By LeighTannos

Authors Note: Daisy's Actual Home^ 

---------------------------------------------------

Waking up to see Cole beside me sleeping. I smile kissing his cheek. Getting up walking down the stairs "good morning!"

 My mom smiles "good morning darling. How did you sleep?" I smile sitting down at the kitchen table. The chef, setting down our breakfast. 

My dad smiles walking in with his newspaper "Good morning my beautiful family" He kisses my mom on cheek. Kisses my head, sitting down with his newspaper. Sipping his coffee. 

I smile feeling arms being wrapped around me "good morning love" 

I smile feeling safe in Coles arms "good morning babe" He picks me and put me on his lap. 

As I eat my waffles. My mom, and dad smile "such a perfect match. Now our packs can unite as one big one" I smile. 

Looking up at Cole. He smiles taking a bite of my waffle "hey! Get your own!"

 He laughs "what's yours is mine" I giggle. 

My mom smiles "dear remember when you teenager. Someone took your clothes and you had to run naked around campus?" 

My dad chokes on his coffee. Spitting it out "Darling I thought we weren't going to talk about that story? Also that someone was you!" 

My mom looking away acting innocent "I don't know what your talking about" 

My dad looks at her "uh-huh sure. Your the one that put Mr. Lawsons car on the roof" My mom throws a biscuit at my dad. 

My mom starts sliding under the table. My dad smirks "I got dirt too honey" 

My mom huffs "no fair!" 

My dad looks at me "also you start at a different school today. Werewolf Highschool. I had one of the maids. Put your new uniform up, in your closet. I smile nodding. 

Holden smiles sitting down "good morning everyone" 

I smile at him "good morning bro" I get up smiling. 

Getting ready for school. In my new uniform, Cole walks up to me seeing him in the mirror. 

He smiles kissing my cheek "ready to go love?" I nod smiling. 

My mom and dad wave bye to me smiling. The limo with the family crest on the door. Waiting for us Holden, Dylan, Kurt, Cole, and I get in. Cole puts his arm around my shoulder. 

Daisy's New School^ 

He kisses my head. I look up and smile at him, the limo stops. The driver opening the door for us. Bowing as we get out of the car. I get out everyone watching us gasping. Whispering muttering.

Girl 1) Omg is that?! 

Girl 2) Yes the Princess of wolves is back! 

Girl 3) Oh my god she is soo pretty! 

Guy 1) Damn she is hot! 

Guy 2) Fuck man Cole is lucky! 

Girl 4) She is drop dead gorgeous! 

Cole smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Walking down the hallways, as the mutter continues. Two boys walk up to Holden. 

A boy with brown hair says " Bro how was your weekend?" 

Holden smiles "really good actually" 

The blonde haired boy looks at me smiling "are you going to introduce us Holden?" 

Holden looks behind him seeing me. He laughs "oh right my apologizes. Trent, Kendall. This is my sister Daisy" 

Trent, and Kendall look at Holden "holy shit! That's Daisy!" I smile waving.

 Kendall smiles looking at me "look at you my god. You grew up well!" 

Holden glares at him, slapping him over the head. Kendall yelps "ouch! What? Its true!" 

Holden rolls his eyes "sis I will meet you guys here after school. Behave" I nod smiling. Kendall smirks at me walking backwards. 

Holden glares at him grabbing him by the ear. Hearing Kendall say "ow dude! Ow, ow, ow!" 

I laugh -I am going to love it here- Sapphire smiles -Yes me too- 

Cole walking me to class. Stopping at room 108, opening the door. The whole room goes silent when they see me. Like I am a ghost. Sitting by Cole, as the teacher begins teaching. 

Time Skip To Lunch: 

Walking into the lunchroom doors. The guys waving us down at the Royal table. That has the family crest on it. I sit down smiling, Cole bends down "baby you want anything?" 

I nod "a burger and fries please?" He smiles "coming right up. Be back" 

I see 5 girls walking up to our table. Giggling, laughing. Then when they see me. 

They stop eyes widening the black and blonde hair girl says "y..you can't be.."

 The girl with cherry red hair says "oh my god are you.. I can't" 

The girl with violet hair says "i..I w..wha" The girl with pink hair and girl with the blue hair stand there speechless. 

The last with white hair with purple tips girl smiles at me "Its nice to finally meet you. Don't mind them. They just didn't think they'd ever meet you. No one really did. My name is Harmony. Please to meet you Daisy" 

I smile really wide "please to meet you too" Harmony smile clapping "omg! Okay, Okay" She points. 

"Pink haired girl is Mimi" 

"Black and Blonde haired girl is Jinx" 

"Violet haired her is Zoey" 

"Blue haired her is Erin" 

Harmony smiles looking at me. I smile "please to meet you all" 

Cole comes back kissing my head. Sitting me in his lap "here you go sweetheart"

 I smile kissing his cheek "thank you babe" 

Harmony, and the girls look at me. I look at Harmony and say "what?" 

She uses her hands, gesturing to me and Cole. While eating her fries "are you two?"

 I nod "mates?"

 Cole chuckles "yes we are"

 Violet shrieks with joy "oh my god can you say IT couple can I can!" 

Mimi nods "yes! Yes That is a great match!" 

I look around "so who are you guys mated with?"

 Harmony giggles "okay so 

Zoey is with Kurt 

Mimi is with Trent 

Jinx is with Dylan 

Erin is with Kendall 

Im with Holden" 

I look at her smiling wide "so we are going to be sisters!"

 She smiles bouncing up and down "yes Omg!" 

Holden smiles at me kissing Harmony "I see you two are getting to know each other" 

Harmony smiles wide "baby I love your little sister. She is soo sweet!" 

Kendall walks up to us. Looking at me "hey Daisy are you a flower? Cause you're the sun..." before he could finish. 

Erin smacks him with a lunch trey. 

Kendall looks at her "Ow babe what the fuck!?" 

Erin rolls her eyes "no one wants to hear your cheap little pick up lines. Now sit down. Idiot" 

I laugh nibbling on a french fry. I look around, I never thought I could be in this happy. I was never this happy. I am so happy I found my place in life. I have loving friends, a great family, a wonderful mate. My life is great right now. Nothing can go wrong... I hope 

Keagan's POV:

In the throne room. My parent's sitting on their thorn's. Calling in Mr. and Mrs. Manx. Mrs. Manx looking more confused than her husband. 

My dad speaks "do you know why we brought you here today?" 

Mrs. Manx bows and says "no your majesty" 

My mom speaks "you have committed the biggest crime of all" 

Mrs. Manx looks at her husband. Than back at my mom "Queen Sarah I don't understand" 

My mom sighs gesturing toward Roland "maybe this will help you. Roland bring the informer forward" Roland bows. 

A guy with a hood over his head, with a long black cloak and mask. Walks forward Mr. Manx eyes widened. 

My dad looks at the man saying "now tell her what you told us Mr. Holland" 

The man bows "yes your majesty. The night Mrs. Manx had another miscarriage. Mr. Manx called upon me. He told me a werewolf baby that was Princess Daisy, was born. Told me to go kidnap her. So me being short on money, and my family needing food. I took the job, realizing it was wrong. I kidnapped Princess Daisy, for Mr. Manx. Brought her to the Vampire kingdom. So Mrs. Manx could have the baby that she desperately wanted" 

My eyes widen shocked - so Daisy was never a vampire at all. No wonder!- 

My dad looks at Mr. Manx glaring. Mrs. Manx, falls to the floor crying. Looking at her husband "you moron! How could you do that! Making me think Daisy was ours! She was never ours!" 

Jenna runs off crying. Arnold looks at the my dad "why did you have to tell her Oliver? I was trying to make her happy" 

My dad gets up from his throne "happy? YOU TOOK ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL WEREWOLVES CHILD!!! Alpha King Julian can wipe our whole kingdom. Within a second, and all you care about is making your wife fucking happy!?" 

I lean back on my throne sighing "you could of started a war Mr. Manx. A war we don't need" 

My mom touches, my dads shoulder. Calming him down as he sits back on his throne. 

My mom looks over at Mr. Manx "what you did was foolish! They have been looking for her. For years! Taking a werewolf baby of the most powerful werewolf King in the community. You could of gotten everyone in our kingdom. Fucking killed!" 

The big gold double doors open to the throne room. Seeing one of King Julian's guard walk in. Along with Alpha King Julian and his wife Sasha. 

My dad stands up and bows "welcome Alpha King Julian and Sasha" 

Alpha King Julian smiles "Nice to see you again Oliver. My old friend" 

My dad laughs "Please have a seat?" My dad offers his throne to Alpha King Julian. 

Alpha King Julian sits down. My mom letting Sasha sit on hers.

 My dad glaring at Mr. Manx "I'm sure you know why asked you here Julian" 

Alpha King Julian nods looking at Mr. Manx "yes I do Oliver. About our daughter Daisy. Who was taken under our noses" 

Mr. Manx says "My wife Jenna kept getting miscarriages. I just wanted her to have a baby she really wanted" 

Alpha King Julian growls "SO YOU TOOK MY DAUGTHER!? THINKING IT WOULD BE OKAY! HOW DARE YOU!" 

Mr. Manx flinches back scared out of his mind. He should be scared a man like Alpha King Julian. Will not take this lightly. You took his only daughter. Now you must pay the consequences. 

Mr. Manx looks down "I didn't mean any harm" 

Alpha King Julian stands up -oh shit now you've done it- "DIDN'T MEAN ANY HARM!? YOU LITTLE LEECH!!! I SHOULD RIP YOU TO PIECES!!" 

His wife Sasha gets up "YOU TOOK MY CHILD!! MY BABYGIRL!! FROM HER HOME, HER FAMILY, and made her into a vampire royal. When she was not meant for your vampire life. Do you have any idea. How miserable you made her?! Hmm!?" 

Mr. Manx nods no. My dad sighs looking over at Julian "what should we do Julian?" Alpha King Julian leans back into the throne.

Smirking "Werewolf prison, torture. Werewolf prison is not like Vampire, or human prison. You will die in there" 

My dad smirks "excellent!" 

-well he is good as dead- 

Alpha King Julian's royal guards come in with a snap of a finger "guards take him away!" Mr. Manx yelling screaming. Trashing around as the guards pull him out of the kingdom. 

Alpha King Julian, and Sasha smile "we must be getting back. Daisy, and Holden should be home very soon" My dad, and mom smile bowing. 

As they walk out. I sigh in relief -no war, no problems splendid- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 680 31
There was something about being with him that made me... Fearless. ~~~~~~~~~ Howls, creeks, and groans. Meet Dusk. Dusk is, almost your average princ...
2.4K 198 16
"Vampires". This word sent down shivers all over her body every time she heard it. Even though she thought that it was just a story told by her Dad...
667 159 16
Naomi Knight wasn't any ordinary Vampire, she has had abilities and powers. Not only was I a vampire but a part of me was a wolf too, that my friends...
18.2K 273 29
Kate is a perfectly normal teenage girl. She gets straight A's, she's the queen of the school, she even has a boyfriend who she thinks is cheating o...