Must've been a deadly kiss ²...

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel t... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝
01: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝
02: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚝?
𝟶𝟹: 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜?
𝟶𝟺: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝟶𝟻: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍s.
𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?
𝟶𝟾. 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜?
𝟶𝟿. 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
𝟷𝟷. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟸. 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟹. 𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝟷6. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝
𝟷𝟽. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢
𝟸𝟶. 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟸𝟷. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎
𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚜
𝟸𝟺. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟻. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝟸𝟼. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝟸𝟽. 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍
𝟸𝟾. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝟸𝟿. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜
𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 3

𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

1.1K 30 3
By stilesstilinskiibaee

3463 Words

"Where is Derek?" I asked Scott waiting at the back of the bank to rescue the others. "I don't know he said he'd meet us here?" Scott told me and Josie, while Josie was helping me finding the spell to break through the wall. My head shot us when we hear a howl and i turned to that direction and I see Derek on for arms coming towards us. I roll my eyes at him, "you always have to make an entrance, do you?" I said giving him a smile and he returned it back. Scott turned to look at Derek for a while when Derek noticed Scott turned away.

"What?" Derek questioned Scott. "There's just something I can't get out of my head." Said Scott towards Derek. "The moon is rising, Scott. What is it?" Said Derek, me and Josie stood there quietly listening to the conversation. "risk and reward." Said Scott, with that remembered that coach said that on the third day of school.

"It's something coach said on the first week of school." I said and Derek gave me a confused look. "Which means what?" Derek questioned us and I was about to speak when Scott cut me off and spoke. "We're not measuring the risk with enough information. We don't know enough." Scott said and Derek answered with a little angry tone. "We know time's running out." Derek said and I crossed my arms between my chest. "You know Scott has a point right there." I sighs and said in the same time. "Yeah, but think about it. They put the triskele on your door four months ago. What have they been doing all this time? Why wait until now?" Scott said and I agree with him. "We don't have the time to figure out every little detail." Derek said angrily.

"But what if this detail, the reason why they waited, what if it's the most important one?" Scott said. "Then we do nothing. And Boyd and Erica are dead. I know what I'm risking." Derek said and he took a moment for the other words came out. "My life for theirs." Derek said and he turned and climbed up the emergency ladders to go up before he stopped and turned around to face us. "And i won't blame you if you don't follow me." He said and with that he was already going up. Scott turned to face me and Josie, "What do you think?" He asked me and I sighs before giving him an answer. "Well, someone told me that I would end up dead trying to save someone, so I will die trying saving someone." I said and I looked down remembering those words that came out of his mouth.

"Kat you know he didn't mean that." Scott told me and huffed and I look up to meet his eyes. "He did Scott, you didn't see him he was full of anger when he saw what I did." I said in a sad tone trying not to let my tears out. "He was just angry because you lied to him on what you we're up to." He said and I let out a laugh. "Yeah well he said, now let's go save Erica and Boyd." I said a he gave me a nod before we started to go up the emergency ladder and up to save some werewolves.

"Okay you two do your thing." Derek said I looked at him and I snort, "what 'thing' we don't have a thing." I said and he rolled his eyes at me. "Just do your witchy shit." He told me and I shrugged and i hummed 'mhm' I turned to Josie and take my hand out so she can grabbed it which she did. "Read?" I asked her and she turned to me and smile, "whenever you are." She told me and I nodded. "Just say what I say." I told her and she nodded, I closed my eyes and took a deep Breath. "Flactus inpulsa, Flactus inpulsa." I chanted and I feel Josie started to siphon my magic. "Flactus inpulsa." We both chanted in the same time, we kept repeating it until the wall broke down.

"Kat, your nose is bleeding." Said Scott looking at me worried. "I'm fine Scott, it's-it's nothing just go and save Erica and Boyd I'll rest a little." I said and he hesitated and stood there for a moment. "Scott, I said I'm fine now go!" I said and he nodded and left. "Are you sure your okay, I know that you still can't control your powers and it gives headaches, but are you sure?" Josie asked me and I sighs and I looked up at her with sadness in my eyes.

"Ever since what happened five months ago with my mom, I can't control my powers every time I use my magic it gives me headaches and they don't stop until a couple of hours." I said and she looked at me with sadness in her eyes like she feels sorry for me. "Katie you have to tell someone, hope, Scott, or stiles." She told me but I cut her off on the name of stiles. "Don't tell them not even stiles after that fight we had he doesn't care why should he I'm useless I have no control over my powers." I said to her looking away from her and cleaning my nose.

"I promise I won't tell nobody but at least tell your aunt Freya." She told me and I looked back up and looked at my best friend. "I will, thank you!" I said with a smile and she gave me and my and tilted her head a little and let out a chuckle, "thank you, for what?" She asked me and I looked down and reached down and grabbed her hand and held it in my own. "For always being there for my even when I act like a bitch."I said letting out a laugh of happiness. "Yeah very true but, I'm already here for you no matter what." She told me with a smiled and I looked at her before going in for a hug.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes when we started to hear howls, we let go of each other and looked where it was coming from and we looked at each other before I spoke up, "Scott?" I said and with that we both got up but in that moment I felt a little light headed and I'd almost fell to the ground when Josie caught me. "Katie, are you okay?" She told me and I closed my eye shut and tried to stand on my own grabbing my own head.

"Yeah, I'm fine let's just go." I said reopening my eyes as gave her a look that said 'I'm okay,don't worry' but she didn't believe me and I scoffed and roll my eyes, "Josie I'm fine let's go help Scott and Derek please." I told her and she nodded and we ran inside. When we went inside we saw Boyd digging his claws into Scott and Derek fight off a girl we don't know. Me and Josie ran into the vault only to be pushed away from it and we landed on the floor I groaned and I got up walking up to it and see that is lined up with mountain Ashe, I tried to touch just to get stung by it.

"How the hell are we suppose to help them?" I said and then I thought of something that might help? "Josie you try." I asked her and she turned to me and gave me a 'what' look. "How should I try?" She asked me and I roll my eyes at her before answering her question. "You are a siphoned witch this is like a barrier spell and barrier spells can be siphoned, so try it." I explained and she gave me and awkward smile before trying to take to take down the barrier.

"It worked." She said and I looked at the boys struggling and i decided to do something that will probably hurt me then anyone else. "Corporis impetu." I chanted in Latin and with that I felt blood running down my nose and I also said something else. "Josie..." I said and I fell to the ground and my eyelids felt heavy and all of sudden I see black.

3RD PERSONS POV

"Put her on the desk." Said Derek towards Scott who placed his best friend on Dereks table. Stiles ran up to them squeezing himself to get past the others so he can see Katherine. "What happened to her?" He asked the others and shook their heads that tells stiles that they don't know what happened to her. Stiles turned to face Josie who just stood their quietly not saying anything. Stiles starts to walk up to her so he's standing right in front of her, "Josie what the hell happened to her?" Stiles asked and Josie swallowed hard before she spoke up.

"She uh she used to much magic that's why-that's why she fainted." Josie said to the others and they stood there quietly looking at Katherine's lying body. "And what you didn't decide to stop her?" Stiles told Josie angrily seeing the girl he likes laying there helpless, "why do you care, you clearly told her that you didn't care what happens to her. Why should I tell you anything?" Josie spatted angrily to stiles's face, he stood just there quietly not knowing what to say.

'She's right, I told Kat that I didn't care what would happened to her, so why would Josie tel'l me what happened to her?' Stiles thought to himself. He was cut off his thought when a huge gasp filled the room, they all turned to see Katherine waking up, Josie was the first person to walk up to her, "hey, wonder women. How are you feeling?" Josie asked her Best friend, Katherine let out a chuckle, "I'm okay. Just a little light headed." Katherines said and she turned to look at the others and they all looked so worried. "Guys I'm really okay." She said to her friends but they didn't believe her.

"Your not. You have been like this for days, Kat today you were bleeding and you fainted." Scott said to his best friend who he deeply cares about. "I know but I said-." Katherine didn't finish her sentence because Scott scoffed and he spoke. "Don't you say that your 'okay' because you are not. So tell us what the fuck is going on with you?" Scott said and Katherine looked at Josie and she gave Katherine a nod to tell her 'tell them, they have to know.' And Katherine sighs before looking at the group again.

"Well, Um you all know my mother died five months ago, right?" Katherine told them and they all nodded and they felt bad about her for bringing that up. "It's started when my mother died I've been having trouble on controlling my powers and every time I use it I get nose bleeds headaches and some of those times I faint like today. And me being a werewolf doesn't really work that much because I start to loose more control." I said and they all looked at me with worried eyes and I looked down before I told them the other part. "Scott remember when I told you that when my parents died and when I left that it changed me, right?" Katherine asked Scott and he looked at her a nods. "Yeah you told me it changed you and that you did stuff, but you never actually told me." Scott said crossing his arms between his chest.

"Yeah well, I decided to go back to my old habits getting drunk, partying coming home late and stuff. I was at a bar at London drinking trying to drown my sorrows and I met a guy at the bar we talked and everything and we uh.." Katherine said but she  cut herself off and she looked at stiles with sadness in her eyes. "We went back to his place and we'll you knows what happens after that you have a one night stand. Anyways when I woke up I left and I got a call from my aunt saying that Gretas people were looking for me my ex boyfriend's mother, and how her men wanted revenge for her death and wanted the Tri-Brid dead so she told me to be careful but it was to late because they were all there it was a trap the guy from the bar was one of them who told the others where I was.

So when they found me they tried to kill me but they couldn't, because in that exact moment I lost control I screamed as loud as I can that I used powers to kill every each one of them until they were all dead. I wanted revenge for my mother's death and I knew killing Gretas men wouldn't do anything but I did it and that wasn't even the worst part." Katherine told them and they all stared at her in shocked that they didn't know what to say. Stiles stood there with his eyes wide open on how Katherine his Katherine killed people. "How isn't that the worst part." Stiles said in a Lower tone but Katherine heard so she turned to look at him.

"Because when I-I k-killed those men I didn't regret i-it, in fact I felt relief I-I killed them." Katherine said with tears in her eyes and her voice cracking between words she said. The group turned with sound of the door open ping from Derek's place, Katherine got off the table and walked up to see who it was and more tears strolled down her face. "Aunt freya?" Katherine said and her aunt had tears in her eyes seeing her niece. "Yeah, it's me. Come here." Freya told her niece and Katherine did she ran up to her aunt and hugged her tight like it would be the end of them. "It's okay. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." Katherine's aunt told her and she nods crying into her aunts shoulder.

Everyone in the room felt sorry for what Katherine has been through, stiles regrets for what he has said to the girl he just wanted her to be safe. 'I screwed up I lost the only girl I have. I lost my chance to be with the girl that I love.' He thought to himself before his eyes shot wide open he loved her, he is in love with Katherine Mikaelson his best friend. He was cut off his thoughts when the loft started to shake and the lights starts to flicker. "What's happening?" Stiles asked and they all looked around. "It's Katherine she's loosing control, the emotions she's feeling right now all together at once is making her to loose control." Katherine's aunt said the the others, "how do we stop it?" Scott asked, Katherine pulled away from the hug and fell to her knees holding her head in pain.

"Aunt Freya it hurts make it stop, please make it stop." Katherine said crying herself in pain and shutting her eyes. Stiles looked at Katherine with hurt and worried eyes, so he ran up to her and kneels down in front of her, Katherine opens her eyes and looks at stiles. "Hey, come on look at me okay." He told Katherine but she put her head down and not look at him, he reached for her and grabbed her face making her to look at him. "Kat, you can do this okay, just try and find an anchor." Stiles said to Katherine and Josie looked at them confused. "What is an anchor?" She asked the other and Derek looked at her and answered her questioned.

"It's uh it's a person who is your anchor. Is someone who helps you stay steady, or of course for reaching your human side to stay in control." Derek said looking at Josie and she nodded before Turing to look at Katherine and stiles. "Katherine, try and control it find your anchor." Stiles said to her looking straight into her eyes. "My anchor was my mother, and now she's gone I don't have an anchor anymore." Katherine said and stiles looked down trying to find the exact words to use.

"Okay, just look at me. Think about the good times you had. Think about someone who cares about you, who has always been there for you, the moments you had with them that made you happy. Think about that one person who lights your way out of the darkness." Stiles told her, Katherine lifted her head up and looked at stiles trying to remember the good times she had with her mother and father, and how much her family care about her, the last words that stiles to her made her realize that the one person who lights her way out of the darkness was stiles. He's always have been with her, he was there for her when her mother died, he took care of her when she found out that her father died, he's always has been there for her no matter what.

Katherine took a deep breath and closed her eyes and think about everything in her life that makes her happy. Stiles looked around and saw that the loft stoped shaking and the lights had stopped flicker. "It worked." Scott said and smiled down at his two best friends. "She found her anchor." Freya said looking at the two teenagers.

Katherine opened her eyes to see stiles already staring at her he sighs as a relief. "You did it!" He said to her and smiled at her, "I found my anchor." Katherine said to stiles with a beautiful smile that stiles fell in love with. "Yeah you did." Stiles said locking eyes with Katherine for a moment. "Come on let me help you." He said and got up from his position and took out a hand to help Katherine to get up. Katherine looked around and smile before turning to her aunt and hug her. "You saved her." Scott said with a smile on his face being happy for his best friend, stiles looked at him and smiled. He looked back to Katherine and he smiled to himself seeing her being happy again.

Katherine was about to get into her car when she stopped hearing someone calling her name, she turned around and saw stiles coming up to her. "Kat, hey!" He said to her.
"Hey stiles what's up?" Katherine said and stiles took a moment to gather what he was about to say. "I-I just um I just wanted to say sorry about the harsh things I said earlier at school I was just worried about you I didn't want you to get hurt." Stiles finally said to Katherine and she took a moment before she let out a sighs. "I forgive you stiles, I know you care about me and I know you didn't mean what you said but I forgive. You saved me you helped me today." Katherine said with a smile on her face looking at the boy she has been falling for.

"I would never say that I wasn't in my right mind, I care about you more then anything okay? And for the record I'm always going to save you okay." Stiles said to Katherine and she gave him a smile, "can I ask you a question?" Said stiles to Katherine and she nods, "yeah, ask away." She said with a small laugh. "Who's your anchor?" Stiles said politely, Katherine smiled at him before answering. "You. You are my anchor, when you said those last words I knew you were my anchor you the one who lights my way out from the darkness you have always been." Said Katherine and stiles smiled at her.

(A/n: hey guys I sorry for not publishing, I just started high school and they give me mad homework and I don't have time to write or publish my books but I am trying my best and also because I'm going to start my acting classes to. But I promise you guys I will do the best I can to publish my books! Thank you and enjoy THIS CHAPTER.
AAAAAH STILES IS HER ANCHOR. OOPS SORR PY I LEFT YOU AT A CLIFF HANGER, YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. 
COMMENT  IF YOU THINK IF THEY WILL BE TOGETHER OR NOT?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.4K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
118K 5.2K 60
𝑳𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 (s3a-) Asher Lewis knew what she was getting into when her and her pack came back to Beacon Hills after years of traveling. She knew w...
14.1K 404 23
"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...
5.2K 171 20
❝ Who, who are you really? And where are you going? I have nothing left to prove 'Cause I have nothing left to lose. ❞ - the first half of this book...