Unpredictable Life

By hersheys052002

peep in to know 😉 More

Introduction and Characters
Chapter 1
Teaser
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Party Time
Chapter 9
chapter 10
New OS
NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Characters
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

235 12 4
By hersheys052002

Hii everyone 😁

I am back with the new part 😅

Hope you will like it 😋

Happy Reading 🤗

******************************************

Next day

Swayam and Kriya were in flight… back to  Mumbai.

All the while Swayam was silent… he was just lost in thoughts of how unwanted he is for his family… for his father… for his brother. They didn't even come to see him off when he was leaving.

On the other hand Sam was upset with the fact that Swayam left so soon… how much he says that he hates Swayam but the fact is he still misses him. Sam didn't went to see him off because after yesterday he didn't wanted to hurt Swayam more and he knew their talks can't be normal without him taunting Swayam… else Swayam will easily see through his mask and know that he still matters to him… which he never wanted… he won't let Swayam win… he won't fall weak.

Next day.

Rey and Kriya had also gone out as they didn't get to spend much time alone in all the mess . They were first reluctant to go thinking that Swayam must be feeling sad and low after seeing Sam and his dad but Swayam had to literally drag them out of the house saying that he want to relax and he doesn't want anyone to disturb him and he had been surrounded by so many people these days that he didn't get any alone time and he needed some privacy. Kriya knew he was lying but decided to let him be the way he wanted. 

Finally they both agreed to a day trip to Lonavala. Swayam also decided to go to his college as he wanted to cover up his music lessons which he had missed and most importantly staying free was making him depressed.

In college.

Swayam was quite enjoying his music lessons. Although going home and meeting his family had made him feel a bit sad, somewhere deep down he was happy… happy for Sharon that at least she can get her happiness. She will be happy. She will finally achieve her dreams.

After his classes Swayam was hungry so he went to the canteen.

He saw Sharon was sitting there alone and tense.

Swayam (frowned) : ise kya hua ye aise akeli kyo baithi hai.

He went there but hesitated to sit there as he didn't want to get noticed and for a weakling boy like him sitting and talking to the diva will definitely gain attention. He sighed and thought to talk to her later.

After a few minutes Sharon got a call… she tensed and immediately left.

He decided to follow her whether everything was fine or not… he was about to follow her but then one of his classmates stopped him to discuss something important about the class.

After the discussion Swayam went in search of Sharon. He saw Sharon was talking to Simmi , her best friend… Swayam got to know her when Sharon introduced  him as Rey's best friend and a music student when all three of them were caught chatting together. 

Sharon and Simmi were arguing over something and Sharon was trying to console an angry Simmi. Simmi looked really frustrated and upset… she finally lashed on Sharon and went away in anger… leaving Sharon extremely upset.

Swayam went to her. He waved his hands in front of her eyes to gain her attention but she was just staring blankly. Swayam sighed and finally hold her hand and pulled her with him to an isolated staircase…Sharon twirled around with the sudden force and there chests collided.

Swayam (whispers close to her ears): Sharon kaha khoyi hui ho?

Sharon's trance broke when she felt Swayam's hot breath over her face and she looked at Swayam flabbergasted. She was not expecting him here… definitely not after their last encounter… and in such a close position.

She felt uncomfortable with the proximity.. she slightly moved out of his embrace… Swayam also realized their closeness and made some space between them.

Sharon(slowly) : Swayam tum yaha… (blinking her eyes trying to see if he is real or dream)sachmai… (realizing that he was actually there) tum to apne ghar gaye the na… itne jaldi wapas kaise aa gaye.

Swayam just sighed sadly… he didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to tell her that it feels suffocating to be in a place where your own family treats you as a stranger and when you have to see hate for you in one's eye where once you used to see admiration. It becomes unbearable to breathe.

Sharon noticed his hesitation and instantly held his hand.

Sharon : Swayam you don't need to answer this. I understand. I am really sorry. Mai bahut stupid hu. I know it will hurt you still.

Swayam (sadly) : hey it's ok… I am fine. Wo bas you know na no one actually like my presence there… (chuckles sadly) and anyways mujhe bhi bahut saare kaam they college mai so that's why. Aur Kriya aur Rey bhi bahar gaye hue hai… so i thought college hi aa jau. 

Sharon(trying to divert his mood): waise Rey aur Kriya kahan gaye… unhone bataya nahi.

Swayam : you know na itne dino se sab chal raha competition and all so bas usi wajah se un logo ko time hi nahi mil Raha tha saathmai spend karne ke liye… that's why I booked their tour to Lonavala.

Sharon : Wow, interesting. I am so happy for them that they are taking time for themselves… they look so cute together…they are really q love is such a beautiful feeling and everyone is not lucky to get their love… (realizing) hey I didn't mean to taunt you I know you need time and I am ready to wait.

Swayam (awkwardly smiles) : thankyou for understanding.

After a few seconds.

Swayam : Sharon sab theek to hai Naa… I mean you look so tense.

Sharon (trying to avoid eye contact) : Haan Swayam mughe kyaa hoga mai to bilkul theek hoon… wo bas thoda busy thi classes and other stuff ko leke so that's why just tired.

Swayam didn't believe her but thought to give her some time.

Swayam : Shron, by the way, when are you joining dad… I mean rishii sir and Sam.

Sharon looked here and there not knowing what to say.

Swayam held her hand and squeezed a little.

Swayam : Hey what happened.. tumne kuchh bola nai.

Sharon came out of her trance and looked at him sadly.

Sharon(fidgeting her fingers anxiously) :  umm wo actually… Haan wo actually they are deciding and will let me know. Achha Swayam I have very important work for now… will see you soon.

 Saying so she left from there hurriedly.

Swayam (concerned) : I am sure kuchh to problem hai… I will have to find out soon… Sharon kisi cheez ko leke bahut tensed lag rahi hai… I think I should try to learn it from Simmi… I am sure she knows something.

Other Kriyaansh were enjoying their alone time after so many days… in Lonavala, a beautiful retreat away from the chaos of the city. They enjoyed roaming around green valleys, stunning waterfalls, serene lakes and remarkable caves.

At night

Kriya : Rey aap mujhe kaha le ja rahe ho and why do you have my eyes blindfolded.

Rey: It is a surprise for you my darling.

Kriys: itne to surprises ho gayi subah se… ab kya hai

Rey:  Here it is, you can take your blindfold off.

Kriya takes her blindfold off with flowers falling… she twirls around, then she sees a candlelight dinner arranged over an open terrace area with a small heart shaped chocolate cake placed with champagne… all around the are  decorated with roses and heart shaped balloons.

Then she looks around to find Rey sitting on his knees… she gasps in surprise knowing what's going to happen.

Rey(takes her hand in his and looking straight into her eye) : I don't exaggerate saying big big poems and shayari… I won't say I love you because we already know so. It's just simply will you Marry me

Kriya looks into his eyes with adoration and tears. Her eyes… and nods.

Kriya : yes

Rey slides the ring in her finger then twirls her around… suddenly it starts drizzling.

They danced together very close, eyes glued to each other, then the waiters came with food and wine, they didn’t notice the waiter all they wanted was each other. 

******************************************

Thats all for today

I know I always disappear for long period of time but can't help that as my course barely leaves me with any free... So sorry for that. But I really want to complete this story.

Please ignore small errors as no proof reading done because of my busy schedule 😅

Please feel free to give your suggestions or plot ideas.

Please do support if you like my work... It will only encourage me to write further.😇

PRECAP

Sharon(laughing out loudly) : really guys tumhe dekhna chahiye tha Swayam ki shakal... He looked too shocked.

Kriyaansh laughs.

Kriya(teasing) : waise Swayu tughe kaisi lagi wo... Kyaa naam bataya thaa Haan (acts like thinking) Kairaa.

Swayam (whins): Shutup devil.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kriya(holding Sharon's hand) : don't worry Sharon Swayu tumse hi pyaar karta hai.

Sharon just nods her head absentmindedly.

What do you think what will happen next? Will there be any misunderstandings? 🤔

Meet you all in the next update... till then Stay safe.😇

Keep smiling 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 618 26
Kriya's life had never been easy. She found it best to keep to herself. It changes for worse and for the better when he enters. It is no less than hi...
26.1K 1.1K 34
⚡️♥️🔥
69.4K 5.7K 13
Story of two different persons ❤
16.4K 491 50
St. Louis College of Commerce and Arts, Mumbai. The highly demanded college for the rich kids and scholarship schemes. But for students, classes and...