✶【 ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ 】✶

By Eclipse_HoshiZu84

【ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs...sᴄᴀʀʏ】 sᴏʟᴀʀ ɪs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ʜɪs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜɪs 3ʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇ... More

IMPORTANT A/N
𖧶【 Teaser 】𖧶
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Book Status
◆ 【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 】 ◆
◈【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 】◈
Headcannons/Facts
❅【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 】❅
💨【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 】💨
✶【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 】✶
❆【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 】❆
Announcement
𖢖【 Chapter 7 】𖢖
𖣔【 Chapter 8 】𖣔
𖠨【 Chapter 9 】𖠨
❈【 Chapter 10 】❈
✮【Chapter 11】✮
㋡【 Chapter 12 】㋡
𖥕【 Chapter 13 】𖥕
※【 Chapter 14 】※
♨︎【 Chapter 15 】♨︎
✧【 Chapter 16 】✧
𖢻【 Chapter 17】𖢻
🔸【 Chapter 19 】🔸
𖤍【 Chapter 20 】𖤍
ᴀʀᴄ ɪɪ
𖣓【 Chapter 21】𖣓
➷【 Chapter 22 】➶
¿ Çðñ§êqµêñ¢ê§ ?
⛰️【 Chapter 23 】⛰️
🌿【 Chapter 24】🌿
𖥟【 Chapter 25 】𖥟
✧【 Chapter 26 】✦
✱【 Chapter 26.5 】✱
🦋 【 Chapter 27: Part 1 】 🦋
Announcement.
Announcement
Hey Guys.

❆【 Chapter 18 】❆

334 23 32
By Eclipse_HoshiZu84

Nothing much to put here.
Also I'm putting my other book in Hiatus. But if I'm feeling like it, I'll update the book.

For now it's on Hiatus.

Give. But don't allow yourself to be used.
Love. But don't allow your heart to be abused.
Trust. But don't be naive.
Listen. But don't lose your own voice.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

After the event that happened in Planet Quebec, the Sepluplets headed back to TEMPUR-A with their fusions. Gamma and Solar didn't apologize to Retak'ka as they still hate him. Solar is inside their shared room, asleep as basically he isn't used in using 3rd tier form without the watch so it's pretty exhausting.

Ochobot and Nut is fixing the watch, so that the fusions can go back. But Solar told them that he's also working on another feature on the watch so it's gonna take awhile before the watch is fully fixed.

Ice is currently staying with Solar... Well not staying, but rather sleeping next to his youngest brother. While the others are doing things on their own.

(I fcking need an art of this-)

The Fusions are also inside the room, doing some things and making sure they won't make that much of noise since the two are still asleep.

"I'm bored.." Gentar said, he wants to train but everytime he ask Solar's fusions to fight him. It would only ended up them bullying him.

(Got the inspiration from a comic in Instagram. My friend sent it to me)

"You're always bored, Gen" Glacier said, taking a sip of his tea.

"Well yeah! I wanna fight the other 3 but it would always ended up them bullying me." He grumbled as he buried his face on the pillow he's hugging him.

"Well.... You know their father's personality. So expect that." Gentar just gave him a 'really.' Look. Glacier just chuckled.

Suddenly, Glacier's power watch beeped, the fusion answered it as Gempa's hologram showed up.

"Oh hey dad" he greeted.

"Hello Glacier." Gempa greeted back. "What cha need?"

"Ah well. Maksmana and Admiral Amato is calling us to the training room... And please wake Ice and Solar." Then the call ended.
.

.

.

.

.

.

"So... How are we gonna wake them up??" Frostfire asked, staring at Solar and Ice. Sori is poking Solar.

"Slap them?" Everyone deadpanned at Gentar.

"What?? That's what Dad told me! Slap someone if they won't wake up!"

"Okay- we're not gonna slap them-"

"Then what do we do?"

".... Who agrees to carry them-?" They all remained silent. Everyone both stared at Frostfire and Gentar.

"......"

"Fck you guys"

━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━

"Gempa where are they??" Hali asked, Gempa is about to answer when the fusions entered the training room. Frostfire is carrying Solar on his back. While the others followed,

"What took you guys so long??" Gempa asked them. None of them answered, he sighed. Ice woke Solar up, Who is still sleepy.

"What.....?" He said while rubbing his eyes (he isn't wearing his visors).

"Wake up, Maksmana and Admiral Amato called us." Solar nodded in response, Thorn went beside him.

"Why did you call us here, Maksmana?" Yaya asked the two highers up in front of them.

"We'll explain when our last guest arrived." All of them nodded, then as if on cue, a person entered the room while dragging someone.

"Let me go, Suki!!" Said the person who's being dragged. 'Suki' didn't let him go until she's beside the two higher ups.

"Pardon for being late. As I needed to drag this idiot" the person or rather Alien (?) Stood up and dusted himself off while glaring at the female. Everyone stared at the two.

(P.S. this is their New Designs. I removed the old ones. You can still see the old ones in my art book. )

"Everyone, Meet Captain Hatsuki and Vice Captain Yuuki." Hatsuki waved at them, while Yuuki just stared.

"Hi everyone!" She greeted them.

"Starting off today, both of them will train you temporarily."

"What?!?!?" All of them shouted, except for Solar and Ice, who are asleep again. Lol.

"Ah.... You didn't explain crap to them?" Hatsuki asked.

"..... Language and yes." Admiral Amato said.

"Aight. listen up, dear knights!" Hatsuki said.

"I'll start explaining things to all you so, listen well. Knights!" Hatsuki explained things to everyone as they all listened.

"Okay, so basically. You'll be with us, even if we're going back to TAPOPS and to earth until we're done with the training?" Hatsuki nodded.

"Basically, the training isn't that daily much. And I'll also need to sometimes follow you to your missions.... I think. But that's pretty much all." She smiled at them.

"Ish... It'd be better if I were with Kyle..." Yuuki muttered, Hatsuki stared at him.

"Ukki! You can't just stay with Kyle all day! You need to help me you fluffy idiot!" Hatsuki scolded him, Yuuki just rolled his eyes. To Yuuki, he sees the gang as little children... I mean look at him! He's like the tallest among them in the room!

(no Offense but Yuuki's height is 8'2 and Hatsuki's height is 6'2)

Hatsuki sighed, she turned his gaze at the gang. He walked towards at them, she looked deeply at their eyes then went back to her position. Everyone got confused.

"Since... Uhh your brother can't really fight since he's still somewhat exhausted. We're not gonna add him."

"Wha-? How did you know?" Gempa asked.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out, my dear Gempa." Fang is about to say something but got interrupted.

"Well then.... Now. Fight me." Everyone remained silent, Hali snorted, what? Her verses them all?? Don't make me laugh.

"Not to be rude but... Are you planning to fight against all of us??" Yaya questioned.

"Yes! I plan on fighting against all of you.... Or are backing down, dear Adventurer??" She said,

"ACCEPT THE QUEST AND FIGHT YOUR ENEMY, ADVENTURERS!" Her hand is suddenly engulfed with blue and black flames as a weapon appeared as the flames disappeared.

(This photo does not belong to me)

Everyone got surprised, as Hatsuki skillfully played around the weapon.

"Now... Tell me, dear knights... Do you accept the challenge your Captain?" Everyone glanced at each other before smirking. Everyone powered up and charged up at Hatsuki, Yuuki went beside his partner as pink flames engulfed both of his hands

(Note: Yuuki's flames are harmless to them. The flames are only deadly when he's fighting an enemy.)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

After somewhat fighting for 6 hours, everyone got tired. Solar also joined but wasn't much of a help. Everyone else is heavily breathing or panting, while Hatsuki is sitting on Yuuki who's in his fox form.

"How...?" Fang said, he's surprised that those two are still kicking while they're on the floor. Tired and out of stamina.

"That's easy to answer, dear knight." Hatsuki said, as she jumped down from Yuuki.

"Your Abilities and fighting skills may be good but. You also lack with something." She said.

"I'll explain it, now lemme just do something" she closed her eyes as some kind of circles appeared on them. Everyone glowed with light blue, as they felt their energy going back.

Soon after, everyone got their energy back. They stopped glowing, they looked at Hatsuki with surprise. They were about to ask but Hatsuki interrupted.

"I won't answer your questions. But i'd say... I'm impressed with your fighting skills. But it's not that good, yet." She said,

"It's with the Stamina and combat skills." She walked towards to them.

"So we're gonna work with that. But we can do it tomorrow."

"Dey, but didn't you just healed or gave us energy?" Gopal said,

"Yes. But if you were to force yourself with that energy I gave you. It's going to have side effects" she explained.

"My powers isn't something you're used with. So it's going to have side effects on your body. Fang, I know you're an alien. But no, even Aliens I fought with got the side effects. So I suggest to rest." She added. All of them nodded and left the training room.

"You sure with this?" Yuuki asked, glancing his partner.

"Of course, my dear prince. This is a quest we must fulfill. And we can't back down now. Once we accepted a quest. we'll have to complete it." She said, Yuuki sighed. Why does he always get dragged into his wife's problems again??

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Done!

And Hatsuki always calls the peeps she trains "Knights" or "Adventurers"

What do you think is the quest that both Hatsuki and Yuuki needs to fulfill??? Does it has something to do with the Guardian???

I wonder.... Hmmm...
Another OC will be added very soon!!

Say do you want your OC to be in this book?
You can choose a role.

Be the villain or be the hero?
You can tell me your OC's information in your books or in my DMs.

That's all for today.
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
Peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.7K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...
62.3K 2.9K 14
𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛) 𝘈 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘳�...
15.9K 528 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...
Reverse By Sarah

Fanfiction

25.8K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...