The Book of Emotion

By Sullyletmechangeuser

I'm gonna give this more detail for you guys.You have to have finished Season 4 of miraculous to understand w... More

Evolution
Multiplication
Destruction
Jubilation
Illusion
Passion
Reunion
Exaltation
Transmission (The Kwamis Choice Part 1)
Deflagration (The Kwamis' Choice Part 2)
Perfection
Migration
Derison
Intuition
Protection
Adoration
Emotion
Pretention
Revelation
Confrontation
Collusion
Revolution
Representation
Conformation (The Last Day Part 1)
Re-Creation (The Last Day Part 2)

Determination

35 2 0
By Sullyletmechangeuser

Felix's POV

It was a night like any other.My mom walked into my room to say goodnight."Goodnight sweetheart.I love you!"She said to me.I kissed her then pretend to go to bed as she closed the door.As soon as I heard the door close I got up.I grabbed the peacock miraculous from under my pillow and put in on myself. Duusu suddenly appeared out of no where."Wait who are you?Where's Natalie?"Duusu asked."It's been along time hasn't it Duusu?"I said to her.She looked closer and was shocked. "F-F-F-Felix?"Duusu said with a confused look on her face."Does your mother know you have a miraculous?"Duusu asked me."No and you better not tell her!"I exclaimed. "What do you want with me?"Duusu asked."Oh Duusu we have much to discuss."I replied.

Marinette's POV

I woke up and saw Cat Noir's gift on my table."What do you think it is?"Tikki asked.I got off my bed and went to my desk to open it.I opened it and saw that it was a pink beret."Aww so cute."Tikki said.I looked at it and noticed that it had the words Adrein on it. Then I realized that Adrein and Cat Noir were the same person.My heart skipped a beat.I started to look back at all my memories with Adrein. I could see it.I couldn't deny the truth because it was right in front of me."Prince is...Adrein?"I said to Tikki. "Well...Yes!"Tikki answered back.I screamed of happiness. I put the beret on and went to the bathroom to see if it was good on me.I looked in the mirror and saw that it was perfect for me.I got my outfit for the day on and skipped breakfast.

When I arrived at school I saw Adrein walking inside. I got off my scooter and stopped him."Adrein!Wait up!"I screamed.Adrein turned around.He looked different.He looked sad."Hey Marinette, you look beautiful today." Adrein said."Adrein I owe you an apology.For awhile now I have been treating you like trash and I sincerely apologize.The truth is your father started somethings with my dad.You know what I'm not even gonna sugarcoat it.Your father called the police on my dad!"I told him."Why would my father do that?"Adrein asked."Look Adrein there is a lot I need to explain. Are you willing to skip a period for me."I asked Adrein.He nodded."Get on my scooter."I said.Adrein and I got on the scooter and I drove off.As I was on the road Adrein and I talked."So why have you hated me for such a long time?"Adrein asked."Your father called the police on my dad and got him arrested because they think that my dad is Monarch.They have him locked up in some mental health program in Prison."I answered."Wow that must be horrible.I'm sorry I didn't know."Adrein said to me.

Natalie's POV

I had just become a celebrity.When I arrived at my hometown(Lyon)I made a book titled Gabriel Agreste.It became an instant hit.It revealed all of Gabriel's plans and his story.I don't think it reached anyone in Paris yet but I don't care.I feel achieved;It's so incredible.

Gabriel's POV

I read Natalie's new book.It wasn't a local success but global success.It was only a matter of time before Adrein would find out that I am Monarch.One day I decided to do something.I wasn't going to let Natalie get away with this.I wanted revenge.

I was on my bed staring at the ceiling trying to get lost in it.I repeated the words "I want you dead" to myself.I got up and decided to go find Natalie.I transformed with my rings into Monarch.I got into my limo and drove to Lyon.I wasn't going to let Natalie get away with this.I drove 5 hours in the middle of night to find her.I went to her house and banged on the door."Natalie!!"I screamed.No one answered.I kicked the door open.I ran to her room and kicked that door open.There she was;terrified and worrisome."You are trying to ruin my life!"I screamed.She didn't answer.I slapped her."Shelter!"I screamed.A barrier was created around Natalie.Her newborn was under her bed."Great hiding spot Nat."I said.I grabbed her baby.I put them both in my car and drove back to Paris.

Marinette's POV

Adrein and I became friends (even stronger than before).Adrein asked me on a date. Now that he knows that I know that he is Cat Noir it shouldn't be a problem.

At my house Juleka was helping me put on my dress."You look incredible!"Juleka said."I do?"I asked Juleka. "You always do.I wish I was half as beautiful as you."Juleka admitted."No you are a queen,Jules."I told her.
She laughed.My mom walked in my room."Adrein is here."My mom said.I was excited.I got my purse and went down stairs.There he was in a tux with a rose sweating of nervousness.He was looking at the floor."Hi Adrein!"I said.He looked up.He blushed so hard like I used to."Marinette...you...look incredible."Adrein said in shock.My mother quickly walked in with a camera."Ok Adrein and Marinette smile!"She exclaimed.We got closer to each other as my mom took the photo."We should get going."Adrein said."Bye guys!"I said.Adrein and I walked outside."Would you like to go in my limousine."Adrein asked me."No let's go on my scooter."I suggested."Sure seems like a pretty idiosyncratic way to go on a date but fine."Adrein said.We got on my scooter and drove to the beach.

Natalie's POV

I woke up on top of a building.The barrier of protection was around me.I saw Monarch crying."Let me go!"I said."Damn your last breaths."Gabriel said.He started to cry even more."Pathetic let me go,Gabriel!"I screamed.Rena Rouge suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Rena Rouge's POV

I saw to people screaming at each other so I went to check out what was going on.
"I've been hearing some screaming in this area is everything ok?"I asked."Oh I believe we haven't met.I'm Monarch."The guy said.I kicked him as he started to walk closer to me.Monarch got closer to the lady and yelled "Sublimation".I looked at her and she fell down.I ran to her and saw that she was getting ripped atom by atom.Eventually, she disappeared.

Luka's POV

I was reading the grimoire in my room and noticed something odd.I couldn't turn to the last page.It was impossible. "How am I gonna turn to the last page."I asked myself.I saw a pair of scissors on my bed and grabbed them and cut the 2nd to last page open.As soon as I did my room started to shake.

Marinette's POV

Adrein and I were enjoying our date until the beach started to shake."What's going on?"I asked Adrein."I'm not gonna try to find out!"Adrein exclaimed. We tried to run back to my house but something stopped us.It started to rain.

It wasn't a normal storm.It felt weird.We ran to Eiffel Tower where almost everyone in Paris was at.That's when a strange man appeared."Hello Parisiennes.I'll be introducing myself.My name is Wizardo and I rule over all of you.I ruled over this planet 2,000 years ago and I'll do it again.It took 500 superheroes to defeat me but me and my villian crew will be victorious."He announced.The crowd was shocked; I was shocked.Adrein and I ran back to the beach and got on my scooter.I drove him to his house."Goodbye my princess."Adrein said.

Adrein's POV

When I walked into my house I heard a noise.It sounded like a baby crying. "What's that sound?"Plagg asked."I'll go see where it's coming from."I told Plagg.It sounded like it was coming from my kitchen.I opened my kitchen door and walked in.The crying noise was even louder.The baby was on the table.I picked him up."Who left you here."I asked the baby.I heard a groaning and moaning sound on the floor.I looked down and saw my father passed out.There was book close to him so I picked it up.It was titled "Gabriel Agreste".I started to read to the baby not knowing what the book was about.

Ladybug POV

I transformed into Ladybug and went to the Eiffel Tower where all the superheroes(except Cat Noir)were at."I should introduce my fellow friends.Majestia,Infinty,Crysta,Ice Queen,Drifter,Climeater,Ignoblia,Void,Dr Sadness and The Pain and Tear Twins.They will be your worst enemies.Shall we begin to fight?"Wizardo asked.I walked to Viperion."How did they get here?"I asked him."They must have been trapped in the last page of the grimoire that's why I couldn't turn the page."Viperion said."If it's a fight they want it's a fight they'll get."I said."Magic Charm!"I yelled.I sword suddenly appeared.Climeater made it start to rain."We can't fight in all this rain!"Rena Rouge said."Yes we can!"Ryuko said."Fire Dragon!"She yelled.She transformed into a dragon.I started to fight Wizardo."What do you even want?"I asked him."I want my wands back."He replied."I don't know what you're talking about.We don't have  your wands."I said.Wizardo suddenly stood back."Lightning Bot!"He yelled.From his fingers lightning blasted out.Master Su-han ran and blocked it.He  absorbed the electric current and shot it back at Wizardo.Wizardo fell down."Wow Su-han it's been a while hasn't it?Remember when we did this every day for a one thousand years."Wizardo asked."I don't want to remember that!"Su-han yelled."Ok superheroes retreat."I said.All of them left."Get ready for a new war!No one  will be able to stop me from winning this time!What should I call it?The war of Creation and Destruction!I love it!"Wizardo announced."We should go Ladybug."Su Han told me.We ran away to an alley."Who was that guy?"I asked."He is the most dangerous villian ever.He created a war.'The War of Domino'which lasted 1,000 years."Master Su-han said."It was horrible.It killed so many people.He ruled over the world and called it Domino and everyone decided to rebel.Wizardo,Crysta, and Infinty are siblings who made 3 wands.3 wands that could destroy the world.The wands are hidden somewhere."Su Han told me."A deadly war?"I told myself."You should go get some rest.We have a long day tomorrow."Su Han announced.

Adrein's POV

The more I read the book.The more I cried.I was in my room,having an anxiety attack over what I had just read.Plagg was in tears too.My father was Monarch and was planning to kill me and my princess for revenge.My mother was dead and the only way she can come back is with the miraculous.I hear someone calling my name."Adrein?"They said.I looked up and saw Ladybug in a new warrior uniform."Oh it's you."I said unenthusiastically."Why are you crying?"She asked me."I'm not!I'm not."I said to her."Don't worry I feel like crying sometimes to.I feel like there is no one in this world I can trust.I also feel like I'm spending to much time in my own depression and anxiety and stress and guilt to the point in where I seem weak.It's funny because I'm real strong.It's funny because no one understands my emotions unless they have been through something similar.Which I doubt that all of the people in this world are superheroes."Ladybug said.I started to laugh and then cry.She hugged me."I want to apologize to someone.Someone really important in my life."Ladybug admitted."I think I know who it is."I said."I should get going."Ladybug said."Ladybug I think the guy who you want to apologize to already forgives you."I said to her.She smiled."I think so too.Bug Out!"Ladybug said.She jumped out of my window and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.9K 24
"Marinette?" "Yes?" "What's wrong?" "There's this guy...." "Who?" "I think I've fallen in love with someone, Chat." -|- Marinette's use...
11.5K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...
351K 14.7K 31
31 days. 31 days to fall in love. The 31st to say good-bye, to break your heart. December ends, January begins. But those 31 days aren't going to lea...
94.9K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...