MINATOZAKIS BODY [COMPLETED]

Od ThinkAboutMiTzu

Park Jihyo who is starting college gets herself trapped in a dangerous game with Minatozaki Sana. Viac

MINATOZAKIS BODY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

13

509 26 5
Od ThinkAboutMiTzu

1 Month and 10 days later / Saturday

Jihyos POV

Park

I don't know why I decided to come out in the cold. But Tzuyu said we should.

"Why are we out here?", I asked.

"I'm bored. Sanas returning back to Japan tonight. I was right about her now living there. She only came back for Christmas and her birthday", she said.

"Then why isn't she spending her last day here with you?", I asked.

"She's getting sorted to leave at least from when I left she was", She said.

"I see".

"Oo I will go get us a hot choco. I won't be long", she said and headed off.

I sat down on the bench turning my phone on.

~ A few minutes later ~

"Why are you out here in the cold? Alone".

I looked up shocked to see Sana.

"I'm not alone Tzuyu went off to get a hot drink", I said.

"Can I join you?".

"I guess".

She sat beside me leaving a few cm away from me.

"I don't know who told you I and Lisa were dating but it's not true. Sorry, you saw that but we aren't dating. You didn't need to be angry that I had done that. But I do understand it from your point of view too. You ended the contract but I still would have ended it anyway. I already was moving to Japan a week before I did. I'm sorry if my actions hurt you but I am not a cheater", She said getting up.

I grabbed her wrist.

"Why? Why did you already decide to leave the country and stop the contract before I did".

"I have my own reasons".

"Can't you stay? Keep our contract?", I asked.

"You're dating Daniel you don't need my money he's rich".

"He may be but he doesn't help me with anything. I mean he gave my father a job but other than that. Bills are hard to pay still, I'm still struggling to pay for college. He knows all that. I know the majority of our contract was sex. But I'm sure there can be other things right...".

She looked at me.

"I mean you're still paying for my sister's dance School and vocal lesson".

"I am. But---".

"Sana I need you. Please", I said holding her hand.

"Just ask Tzuyu. She will give you the money you need", she said removing my hand.

"Sana. What do I need to do?", I asked.

"Nothing. If Daniel found out about it. He will think your some whore do you want that?".

"No. Ju--".

"I'll stay in Korea. But I won't give you money for you in return", she said and walked away.

Sana. I miss you.

"Hey".

"Tzuyu...", I said.

"What did Sana want?", she asked handing me the hot chocolate

"Nothing much".

"Did you um tell her I was dating Daniel?", I asked.

"No. it s must've been Mina by accident. Mina visited her in Japan to stay for a week", she said.

"Don't you feel worried that the two maybe could have---".

"Mina isn't Sana's type in girls. She will admit Mina is definitely girlfriend material but".

"Like what I saw? Lisa was in control. Likes a girl like her", I said still feeling disgusted by that sight.

"Yeah like that".

"You like Mina don't you", I said.

"I won't deny it anymore. I think I am a lesbian. The more I see her the more I realised how much I want to have her. I've never felt that way for a boy".

"Why don't you confess?", I asked.

"Like she will like me in that way".

"Hey, you two".

We looked up and I saw Mina.

"Hi".

These two awkward blind love birds. 

"Have fun you two. I'm going to go see Daniel".

I didn't get to hear her and just walked off.

~  Huge Time Skip ~

Sanas POV

My Car

I couldn't stop thinking about what Jihyo wanted. I sighed and got out of my car.

~ A few minutes later ~

Jihyos Apartment Block

I knocked on the door. According to my phone Jihyo is here.

"Sana?".

"Afternoon Mrs. Park. Is Jihyo in?", I asked.

"Yes. She's in her bedroom".

"By the way Mrs. Park you look beautiful as usual", I said.

She smiled.

"Thank you. Come in".

Mrs. Park Household

I slightly open the door but I shut it immediately disliking what I saw. I silently close the door.

"Your daughter seems busy with her boyfriend. I'll visit another day", I said.

"It was nice seeing you", the mother said.

"You too".

Go back to Japan Sana. Don't let her mess up your feelings.

"Goodbye Mrs Park", I said and left the house.

Jihyos POV

Living Room

I came out of my bedroom wearing Daniel's jumper.

"Sana just drop by".

"What?". 

I quickly grabbed my shoes and left the apartment.

Outside The Apartment

"SANA!".

She ignored me and got into her car.

I ran over to her car knocking on her window. She rolled it down.

"What do you want?".

"You came here", I said.

"Yeah to say a final goodbye".

"You said you would stay", I said.

"Well, people change their minds. And it's not like I'm going too much of an interest for you anyway".

"Sana--".

"What? You have a boyfriend now. Rich one too. Tzuyus rich. Mina's rich. You are surrounded by people who are rich and you are close friends with them. You don't need my money. You just know I can give it to you just like that. Maybe that was the problem. I gave you the money so easily without being an asshole. You took advantage of that", she said.

"No, I---".

"You didn't want anything to do with me because I'm a woman but as soon as a man gave you a short amount of money you came to me because I gave you more. You were probably wondering how much Id give you if we had sex when I gave you £55,000 just for watching you fuck yourself. You said you don't want to do any kissing but you were the one who kissed me first. Whys that? You faked being drunk and tried to see if I would take advantage. Maybe I should have done that might have made you hate me. But we had sex and I gave you £300,000. And ever since that all you wanted was sex. Because that's how much Id give you. Your fucking playing and you dam well knew it. Ask your boyfriend to pay for Eunbi's dance class and vocal lessons. I'm no longer doing it or just let her give up on her dream like you".

"Sana!", I said feeling offended by her words.

"What going tell me I'm fucking wrong?".

"You're acting like a dick right now. All because you saw me and Daniel. What are you jealous that I'm not fucking with you but fucking with him instead?".

"You're too confident in that. You're not my type. And I don't find you attractive. Now can you get the fuck away from my car".

I step away feeling like I was shot in my heart. She rolled her window up and drove away. Not your type? Fuck why did her words offend me?

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Sanas POV

Plane

I brought my bag out looking for my antidepressants. I finally found and took them with my water.

"It's been 4 years and it is my first time seeing you this depress".

I looked at the figure who sat beside me.

"Dahyun".

She tapped her shoulder.

"Go ahead lean on it like the old times", she said moving my bag.

"I still hate you", I said laying my head on her shoulder.

"If I could go back in time. Back then. I was an idiot. I shouldn't have cheated but I can't rewind time Sana. I know I hurt you. And I'm sorry".

"Shut up. I'm not in the mood to hear your apologies for being a shit girlfriend to me".

"You don't mean that. We had amazing times together", she said.

"Well before my idiot move".

"Stop I want to sleep".

"Okay sleep well then".

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

43.8K 2.6K 53
Your typical romance college story #1 in BangTwice
Secret Od Twicywp

Fan fikcia

25.7K 1K 14
When Korea's Superstar meets The future CEO, the secret relationship starts.
188K 7.6K 45
In which Nayeon created her own problem and has to marry the girl she despise a lot, the solution,Yoo Jeongyeon. Read At Your Own Risk: Matured Conte...
16K 586 30
Myoui Mina a 17-year-old girl cheated on by her boyfriend of 2 years now being hit on by her school's player Jeon Jungkook. Her ex-boyfriend Chou Tzu...