Being Myself with You

By DePowerful1

When Midoriya finds out that Uraraka was only using him to get closer to Bakugo, Izuku feeling betrayed goes... More

BETRAYAL 100
Bonding
Wronged
One for All's Choice
The day Izuku Midoriya fought back
Izuku vs Katsuki
Himiko vs Ochako
Two for all..?
Re:Start.
Confrontation.
2nd lap
A Hero and A Villian
Intentions.
Feelings.
Contain the power
A new chapter
Shopping day
The teaser
Yes.
Welcome home.

Question.

802 18 14
By DePowerful1

Author here. Since I know some of you lay in wait of stories, I got a question. Y'all want a fun little saga of Eri, Izuku, and Himiko all learning to function as a family? Like think about it. Izuku is going through his own things right now, and Eri doesn't trust toga. It wouldn't make sense if I just forced them all together. So would you guys like little short stories that don't take away from the plot but kinda add to world building, or like for me to just try to fit it into the story while continuing it? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
18.2K 882 12
After Izuku and his father get involved in a car accident when he was only fourteen, he finds himself paralyzed from the waist down and stuck in a wh...
341K 9.1K 39
▌ューイ; ❰ snapped ❱ high school. the time where your set free from your parent's grasp. a time of the rebellious. though it wasn't always fun a...
19.6K 460 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...