house M.D.

By KateButterfly347

none of the stories here is mine tumbler some are mine too tho More

Tease Me,Please Me
A spoonful of Sugar - g.h
Be okay
Remarkable Day - g.h
Clean Break
Imagine Cameron walking in on you and House having sex
infected. (gregory house x reader )
That's not what I meant and you know it
wouldn't change a thing. ( gregory house x reader )
Make up, Make Out
a doctors nightmare ( gregory house x reader )
unconditional ( gregory house x reader )
until its gone ( gregory house x reader )
A fool like me
Gregory House Smut Alphabet
House x reader - be there
The Wee Small Hours
Working Girl
House x reader - Help
House x reader - Care
No one knows you to are married
until its gone. ( gregory house x reader )
bad day. ( gregory house x reader )
Melts Like Chocolate
Remarkable Day - g.h
Philophobia
House MD - House: ... or Not
Celebrate
Dad
Baby Daddy
Futures
Birthday
Family
House MD - House: Names
Reveal
All In
Claims
The Wee Small Hours
Comfort HC
Doctor House
a/n
update

boyfriend Dr. House creative ways to help your insomnia.

1.6K 21 0
By KateButterfly347

This was a man who knew a lot about different prescriptions that could probably help you with your problem. Thats why you went to him in the first place. Hed know exactly what to do, what might work best, what wouldnt make you feel overly groggy and tired throughout the day, right?

It was a little surprising, but also not, that his mind didnt immediately go towards pills.

Instead, he just gave you a very sly look. A grin, a little raise of the eyebrows. You rolled your eyes and took a step away from him. Gregory - I need something real, something thats going to help.

I can assure you, its very real, He said, in that sarcastic-sounding tone of his. Despite how serious you were being, that did bring a smile out that you tried to hold back. But you knew that he saw it. Oops, was I not supposed to suggest that?

Would you suggest that to one of your patients?

I dont see how it would help with Acute Osteomyelitis but as long as the strangulation is kept to a medium, I dont see how it would hurt, He said, bringing up a patient that he had just helped to cure. There really was no winning against him. And he knew that damn well, as was evidenced by the look on his face.

Its going to be a long night, You groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.8K 65
[Discontinued] These are oneshotes I used to write years ago, but haven't in a while as my life has moved on. It is unlikely I will ever post more of...
2.1K 35 12
One shots Because im to lazy to write a full story Containing: Fluff Maybe smut Sadness Feels DISCONTINUED
234K 4.8K 41
Short stucky one shots for you shippers. Update regularly (ish). Taking requests incase you want something specific to happen. (no smut/sex)