A Journey From Germany

By IAmARandomPersonNow

This is a fanfiction of Anne Blankmans The Prisoner Of Night And Fog and it's sequel The Conspiracy Of Blood... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
My notes for the Fanfic

Chapter 9

12 2 0
By IAmARandomPersonNow

I grabbed a book I found interest in and sat in the bed. Two hours later Daniel came into our room scaring me for a second. Daniel sat next to me "What book are you reading?" Daniel asked
"Oh, just Anne Of Green Gables" I said, blushing at how childish I sounded. Daniel didn't say anything for a few seconds
"Can I read it with you? We don't have anything much to do" Daniel said, I nodded in agreement. Daniel leaned against the headboard and I leaned against his chest while we were reading.

___________________

After a few hours Frau Schneider called us down to eat dinner. Dinner was a simple meal, mash potatoes and sausages. Once we finished meals I went up stairs and to the bathroom to have a bath.

After an hour I got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around my chest. I got a comb and brushed my hair. I looked at my refection and sighed. When I look at myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but see the National Socialist girl that I raised to be; but now I want to leave that life behind me. I also saw my brother in me.

Reinhard and I always looked alike, although as we grew up we started to look different. My hair had darkened into a honey blonde and my once light blue, are now a navy blue. Reinhard had kept the some light colours. Because of this, I still get memories from when Reinhard had hit me.

I hadn't really noticed all these flaws till now; when I looked up into the mirror I felt my eyes start to burn. Slowly I noticed that my vision had blurred and I wiped my eyes. I got changed and dried with my hair with the towel.

I looked back in the mirror, I hoped no one noticed that I've been crying. I went back into the room I've been staying in and, Daniel went into the bathroom after me, although he hadn't looked at me. I was thankful since he didn't notice my red eyes.

I sat there on the bed for a few seconds; I knew that Daniel would take quite a while to wash. I took a moment to reflect on my past now that I'm alone, and the children are either with their parents or in their rooms, so they shouldn't hear me.

I remembered the times that Unc- Herr Hitler, had kissed the backs of my hands, praising my Aryan blood and Aryan traits, like my,
previously, long blonde hair and blue eyes. I thought about how my brother had played tricks on me, and how he had hit me. I remember, the papa I remember, seemed to be different from what he seemed to me. I also remembered how it turns out how my best friend has been in a romantic relationship with my father figure, and politician Adolf Hitler.

My friend killed herself a short time ago. I've remembered how my life was a lie, how everything I've been taught was false. I just started to have the tears run down my face. I've been holding back so much pain for so long.

After half an hour Daniel had returned to our room and noticed that I had just stopped crying. "Gretl?" Daniel you said. I sat up straight away, my mother and Unc- Herr Hitler, had called me that. "Are you ok?" He asked sitting next to me, rubbing my back.

I felt tears going down my face again. "Oh Daniel..." I said, my voice shaking "Everything I've known has been a lie" I said, my voice cracking at the end. "I would've somewhat fine, but, Gertl was a nickname I had" I said hiccupping every few words. My voice shaking so much.

"Gretchen, I'm sorry" He said, moving so he was in front of me, placing both his hands lightly on my shoulders. I placed my head in the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around Daniels neck.

I felt tears going down my face, damping his undershirt. Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist. He was muttering some calming words and kissed my head. After a few minutes Daniel pulled back "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked quietly.

"My life has changed so much in only three months" I muttered "I feel like I've taken you away from your family" I said, my voice started cracking again. Daniel gave me a slightly shocked look

"Gretchen; once we get to England I can send letters to my family. I knew when we left I might not see my family again. Compared to some things you have been though, it's nothing" He said in a soft tone. I had new tears running down my face.

Daniel was rubbing my arms lightly, I lifted my head and he looked at me, I wiped my tears. Daniel kissed forehead for a few seconds. I looked back up at him and smiled "Thank you; but your family is still important" I said.
Daniel let out a tired sigh "Gretchen, it's fine" He said giving me a hug again.

I still had tears going down my face, but I had a small smile on my face "What did I do to have you in my life?" I asked looking at him face.
Daniel let out a smile "It should be the other away round. However, I have a feeling that it is the Lords way of making up for your suffering" Daniel said softly.

"How do you know what to say?" I said looking him in the eyes, resting my forehead on Daniels forehead.
"I don't know, but you also know how to comfort people" Daniel said lifting up his head and kissing my nose. I felt my face heat up, I looked up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned forward about to kiss him, but Daniel leaned forward and kissed me first.

Daniel moved his arms around my waist pulling me closer, I slowly moved my arms from his neck to the back of his head deepening our kiss. His hair was damped but I didn't care. I pulled back to catch my breath, Daniel started to plant kisses along my jaw and neck.

I used my hands to bring his head back up, he slowly leaned away to breath and I leaned and kissed along his strong jaw line and his temple. I pulled away and Daniel captured my lips again. We managed to kiss for a few minutes before we pulled away to get our breaths back.

We rested our heads together and caught our breaths, Daniel kissed my forehead and we stayed in our position for a while before Daniel suggested that we should get out and maybe discuss payment with the Schneiders.

Slowly we made our way off our bed and downstairs. We noticed that Frau Schneider was trying to get her children to sleep. After a few minutes the children went to their rooms.

"Frau and Herr Schneider, we were wondering if we can talk about how we would be payed? Monthly, weekly and how much, I guess we forgot to talk about it" Daniel said in a quite breath.

"Right, well, we told you what we were thinking a few weeks ago, and I think we can stay with it, 50.- each a week" Frau Schneider said in a soft tone, and we nodded.

We went back to our room and thought it was best to get changed into sleepwear. We went to opposite sides of the bed and got changed. I had just slipped the night dress over my head when I felt I was being watched and my skin pricking up with awareness. I turned my head and noticed that Daniel had peered slightly over his shoulder, he noticed me and chuckled lightly. A grin edged onto his face, flashing a bit of his teeth at me. A blush creeped onto his pinna, a soft pink tinted his lightly tanned skin.

I smiled at him, and neatened my clothes before walking over to  him and wrapping my arms around his waist. I lightly pressed my cheek against his left shoulder blade, I placed a kiss on the left side of his lower neck. I felt his neck muscles tense, then slightly untense, I could hear his breathing pick up pace. "Gretchen," I heard Daniel breath through his teeth, sounding almost surprised. 

He quickly reacted by wrapping his good arm around my hand, twirling me around to face him, holding my forearms in monkey grip. We made some eye contact and I trailed my arms up to wrap around his neck, he snaked his arms around my waist. Pressing our foreheads together, "you don't know what you do to me." He whispered to me, breathe hitching slightly at the end. 

"Oh why don't you explain?" I asked, with a sly smile. He flashed me his classic grin, making me go weak at the knees. Luckily he had a good grip on my waist. "I can show you," he said, winking at me. I frowned slightly in confusion, feeling heat rise in my cheeks, I started to smile and felt lips crash into mine, I quickly kissed back. I ran my fingers through his hair, pushing on the back of his head, deepening the kiss. 

Daniel ran his hands up my back and cupped the back of my head, deepening  the kiss, several seconds later I pulled back to breath, and Daniel began placing delicate kisses along my jawline. Traveling down my neck, towards my collarbone, he continued to kiss my collarbone. I felt a hard nip on my collarbone, and I bite back a moan. Grabbing his hair back from my collarbone back to me lips, taken aback by my sudden dominance. Daniel grinned at the sudden dominance radiating off of his girl. He took back dominance and slowly dragging me backwards, bringing me to the foot of the bed. We fell down and I broke the kiss bursting into giggles as Daniel groaned from the sudden impact of the bed and me on top of him. He cracked a smile as I laughed into his chest, running a hand through my hair. We resumed kissing, a slow loving kiss. "I love you, Gretchen Müller," He said kissing my forehead. "And I love you, Daniel Cohen." I said to him, smiling at each other.

A/N
We (co-author and I) Tried so hard to keep with the cannon time line.
We are told that they kissed each other breathless, but haven't touched,
THERE WAS NO SEX.

I actually managed to write the first make out scene myself, some how

Shout out to my friend @Anabellol13 for helping out with how things would look like

Anyway, I hope you have a good rest of your day/night

Co-a/n:
"you are beautiful in all your ways,"

AAAAAAH POSESIVE DANIEL!!!!!! 💅💅💅

P.S The author and I collab in the last make-out scene. 

Word Count: 1806

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...